>>202761364

>That's why I say what I do.

Doesn’t mean jack fucking shit until you have children and actually have the threat of child support you fucking retard. How many fucking god damn times do I have to rephrase this for your broken nigger brain? Let’s see how much power you have to stop your daughter from fucking shitskins or being a slut when your wife can steal her and your money from you just because you don’t let her do whatever the hell she wants and cries. Women have no fucking business having power over the family, yet they do thanks to this unnatural KIKE perversion enforced on us called feminism.

But you don’t care. You think men should just be enslaved and only the “chads” like you should reproduce or some shit. You’re a fucking autistic moron

Honestly, you are religious aren’t you? You just think everything is going to magically work out in the end don’t you, you naive tool

Fucking dumb low IQ whites like you are the only ones stupid enough to not see the forest through the trees here, so whites are basically DEVOLVING INTO NIGGERS, like you. This has been happening for a century. Modern whites are fucking dumber than they were. All races in the west likely are. The black community has been fucking destroyed by feminism as well. This dysgenic effect on whites, where only the low IQ like you reproduce due to inability to conceive of the consequences of their actions, defeats the fucking purpose of our race even existing. And then it will be finally fucking snuffed out in a few decades when we’re completely overwhelmed by shitskins and inept due to a century of feminism destroying the IQ of whites

Christcuck newfags shilling “traditionalism” on Jow Forums and denying how utterly impossible it is under modern feminist legislature, saying that the problem is solely men who must “man up” and magically overcome this government enforced slavery, all need to shut up or be lined up and shot in the back of the fucking head

Attached: 183CC211-B069-4B1C-9E5C-854850FED1D3.jpg (680x680, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6p9bXGpcgYw&t=307s
youtube.com/watch?v=tTOPkyeDsmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

perro caca

Also fuck niggers and fuck jannies

lol *hugs angry user

user why do you hate my mom? She's white and married and was a virgin for daddy.

Attached: 0R2A5639.jpg (1200x800, 176K)

she's a really good mom and wife. why user, why do you hate white married mothers? *giggles

Attached: 0R2A5559.jpg (1200x800, 199K)

Just be a sociopath and stop giving a shit about emotional retards OP. That way you can stack cash and do well for yourself no matter how shitty the world gets. Most people are a lost cause and that includes most whites.

Attached: 4A854F84-B224-4AE3-8EE1-3F507042606F.jpg (217x225, 5K)

>was a virgin for daddy
Not only is this a weird way to say that, but it's also weird that you know that. Do you fantasize about your mother user?

Attached: lernin.jpg (655x527, 59K)

user this is my mom, just like most white
women, she's fucking amazing.

Attached: SHOT_04_279.jpg (1200x1800, 341K)

I'm an infant sicko *laughs

Attached: 0R2A0553.jpg (1200x800, 237K)

The supposed niggers response

> #
“>I'll never face the thread of child support because I am not a weak man”

And mine

You already naturally do just by having children you literal niggerbrained mutt piece of shit. As soon as you have children you are under the threat of having half your income stolen for 18 years, the only fucking way to avoid this is by cowtowing to your woman’s every desire which will naturally make her disgusted by you. This imbalance in power imposed on us is a force which naturally weakens and fucking destroys families and everyone who defends it is an enemy to the white race because it’s effect in practice causes the low IQ genes to proliferate. You are an utter fucking brainlet who should be taken out like Sunday mornings trash

You were diddled weren't you? Do you want me to take care of you user, do you need your dipy changed? Do not worry, I will take care of you.

I think you need your diaper changed :p

Attached: 0R2A4315.jpg (1200x800, 222K)

>being this fucking mad you make a new thread to call out an archived post
What a fucking loser.

uhm my wonderful white mom told me not to talk to strangers on /pol who proposition me. sorry bye

I'm not a stranger. I'm a friendly fellow poster. I'm user, you know me. Your mom assured me that it was okay for you to talk me. Now, would you like some ice cream user?

Attached: honkhonk.png (512x512, 112K)

I don’t hate women. It’s the men who enable them who are responsible with every single problem we face today. White men alone could solve all of our problems practically over night

But they’d rather deluded themselves to have their comforts like “love” and hope to have a happy and healthy family.

The IQ of whites has dropped massively in the past century since feminisms inception. The only whites breeding much anymore are the ones with the fucking lowest IQ. We are devolving into niggers thanks to feminism and the white race won’t even serve a purpose to fucking exist for much longer, not to mention how they’re being outnumbered by nonwhites because the nature of their low IQ also makes their genes spread in these conditions

These so called tradcucks need to be fucking exiled from Jow Forums, they showed up with reddit and they need to be shown the fucking door already.

Nothing matters more than traditionalism but they are one of the largest forces fighting against it, to deny how these problems are the result of anything but men failing to be masculine enough. They are repeating the line of the most extremist, rabid feminists, who just want men to marry them after wasting their youth and becoming mentally deranged from unrealistic expecatations and benefits afforded to them by men at fucking gunpoint by the government

10/10 thread

Rape Jannies and rape OP

>mgtow
>aneurysm

pick one fast

I’m sick of dumb fucking niggers getting the last word in just because a thread 404s. The white race is fucking being destroyed by feminism and even here on Jow Forums you have thousands of men clamoring to blame all of it on other men for supposedly not being as alpha as themselves and just doing the same old bullshit of having two white kids and hoping they clean up the mess they have no balls to do anything about. They need to be fucking skinned alive. Humanity is being fucking destroyed as we speak and they use it as nothing but another soapbox to try and pretend how macho and cool they are. They’re a fucking disease

You're literally one of those men. If you can't dominate a woman sexually and emotionally that's your fault as a man. The things you complain about are a non-issue for those of us who can.

I’ll probably have a fucking aneurism when summer comes and I end up spending all day lifting in my hot ass garage as always, I’m getting real sick of this pointless existence of having only women who can’t be trusted or related to at all and barely any men to even not jump at the chance to throw another man under the bus just for a chance at fucking pussy

Democracy was a mistake and women have no business in politics whatsoever

in that case.. h-hi "user" can you make me any balloon animals?

Attached: 0R2A4960.jpg (1200x1800, 677K)

>chimping out over last words in a Mongolian basket-weaving forum
You're a real winner, user. She's missing out.

>I can domimate a woman physically and sexually so that means I’ll completely control my children in spite of a legal obligation to hand them over along good with 50% of my paychecks to my wife for NO REASON ON A FUCKING WHIM if she so much as desires to take my money and fuck a new guy

You’re a fucking low IQ useless mutt nigger who cannot use simple fucking logic, your genes are of no benefit to the white race, you need to be euthanized

>a slut when your wife can steal her and your money from you just because you don’t let her do whatever the hell she wants and cries.

sounds like you are advocating for marriage with a liberal

LOL, BIG MISTAKE.

only conservative women are worth of marriage, so 30% of women.

2 in 3 dont even make the grade, regardless of looks weath iq personality health whatever.

70% of women are not marriage material based on their political views ALONE, god knows what % of the remaining 30 are also ineligible

Why would she leave me if she loves me? It's not my fault you have never been loved my a partner.

Of course! Anything you can imagine! How about a nice balloon doggy? Say, it's a nice day, why don't we talk a walk through the park. Tell me more about your wonderful mommy.

Attached: dogge.jpg (450x333, 11K)

>she

Most whites are literal retards compared to what we were a century ago, nothing matters except fucking mass violence to overturn the destruction of the human race we are currently witnessing. Of course if we weren’t too stupid to understand our own nature then none of this shit would be happening, but that’s the nature of an autonomous biological machine, it cannot understand itself, it would require infinite growth and will never achieve the goal. Only a few are cursed with the intellectual capacity to understand the problems facing the rest and desperately try to help them understand

Why do tradcucks actually think getting married is a good thing? This is a serious question.

Hard mode: no muh bible, no platitudes about what a good woman would or wouldn’t accept.

How is marriage good FOR YOU

Attached: 4F1A6866-CA53-45E6-AD10-4D9199C29B9A.jpg (500x485, 58K)

what is your point ?!

Attached: IMG_0076-768x1152.jpg (768x1152, 147K)

Women crave dominance, that's why they favor the state over men.

Taxes and traditional family values for your kids to be raised with.

Love is a meme you dipshit, women will do the most sexually depraved shit with a man even if she believes he’s a fucking moronic loser, they don’t care, all that matters is he’s way hotter than her, then she will let him plant his seed and then go find commitment from some stupid cuck who thinks love is some fantastic force that magically overcomes anything else like kike legislature practically designed to destroy the nuclear family

Tradcucks know nothing about women clearly

To be fair, compared to child support, marriage and alimony is practically nothing.

*screams ahhh that's a pitbull, are you crazy?!. *pops it.. we can meet my mom at the park she's there with my sister

Attached: 0R2A9045.jpg (1200x800, 674K)

My point is

Make war not love

>taxes

You save more as a single man not paying for shoes bags brunches and whatever else cupcake wants

>family values

That’s not a benefit to the man personally though.

Like I said you've never had a woman in love with you and it shows. I feel sorry for you.

No, your mom said we have to stay away. they are having a girls only day. That means no boys allowed. Why do you think she let me take care of you today. Come back to my house user. We can play Mareo on the ninetndo swtich. That will be fun *forces you in clown car*

honk honk

Attached: honk8.png (1795x1795, 878K)

if you want that, give men a reason to war. Women as a prize and in defense of are the greatest catalyst for war. We have the best women imaginable, so partner them up with the right men and you'll have a warrior class immediately.

Attached: BFBM7799.jpg (1200x1752, 560K)

Watch this to understand women.

youtube.com/watch?v=6p9bXGpcgYw&t=307s

Watch this, too:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTOPkyeDsmE

>realizing these pics are all of the same lady and her baby

Concern.

ugh, mr user clown, my mom makes fun of vidya game players, especially soiboys who play switch. ok good here she comes. bye

Then don't buy her those stuff.

>That’s not a benefit to the man personally though.
How does having successful offspring not benefit you?

NO! *grabs your arm* WE ARE GOING AWAY NOW user. Wave goodbye to your mom.

You are never seen or heard from again

Attached: fin.gif (600x337, 6K)

3 white sons

Attached: 1546016402450.jpg (960x960, 538K)

Creepy stuff

The burden of proof is on you

>FOR YOU
my children dont end up being fuckup drug addicts or in prison so i actually get to enjoy their company when im older you dumb chink

some of us races dont live to work 21h a day. we actually want to enjoy the short time we have on this planet

honk honk :) bye !

No, it's not. Man since the dawn of mankind has desired successful offspring. The burden of proof is on you to describe how they were wrong.

im also more likely to have grandchildren,

do you know what old people actually do for pleasure past 75? here in the west they dont work 18h a day they spend time with their children and grand children.

My ex-wife is a soulless, vapid, NPC cunt too, user.

So what was the point, was I supposed to meet your mom and marry her? I wasn't sure what we were trying to accomplish

goodbye user