(((Gillette))) BTFO

Why buy a shitty jew razor when you can look kewl in a watch

youtube.com/watch?v=x_HL0wiK4Zc

Attached: Imnotimpressedbyyourperformance.jpg (1200x582, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/amp/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

awesome.

>Why buy a shitty jew razor
Because the shave is unbelievably smooth. I used to use disposables, fuck that. Now I'm sold on Gillette.

btw Gillette not owned by the Russians, but if it was, I'm sure they'd be shitty.

This. Its like when trump pissed off coke a cola and his responsr tweet was something along the lines of they dont like me but im still gonna drink it. Same thing

Kek
Being this pathetic

faggots

Gillette blades are made in Russia and India.

So where are these watches made?

t.

Attached: 8DD9C370-4C5B-42FC-AAA0-E5DDB62E8E76.jpg (400x533, 43K)

Checked btw. This commercial is fucking based. Seriously refreshing as jewish-liberal marxism seems to be infecting everything nowadays

>I'm going to keep using gillette razors because they come with my monthly supply of onions

Attached: 1548887128667.jpg (1252x1252, 655K)

>open video
>see nothing but niggers
>close out video
weeeeeeew no thanks

Checked. Told Procurement Meister to go through my list and get substitute products. First grocery store trip last week completely P&G free. FeelsGoodman.jpg.

Attached: jew merchant.jpg (232x249, 9K)

"we see the DEVIL in women"

this should be the controversial ending :p

Attached: TRUE-FACE-OF-WOMAN.jpg (552x896, 139K)

I will buy. How much?

what kind of a faggot still wears watches?
your phone is like a watch but better anyways

This was a perfect opportunity for Schick or Bic or Wahl to come out and make the most over the top, masculine ad possible and win fagettes customer base

>never bought a cartridge in their lives
>92% Of Leftist Activists Live With There Parents
>1in 3 Is Unemployed
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/amp/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html
I did though and I’m not buying them anymore. I need a smaller blade area anyway they are huge and clumsy to use when shaving in your stubble/beard. Best off getting a single bladed Bic.
I heard there’s dog poo stuck to the underneath of Gillette shaving gel cans ON PURPOSE by the company to further test the onions conditioning of NPC’s. They get turd fingerprints on their faces while shaving and decide to not even see them.

>*s-oy
Fuck off. It’s late. Goodnight.

Attached: 70F884F8-9055-45DB-B54A-C99B4AC1FFF4.gif (500x229, 402K)

>what kind of a faggot still wears watches?

lol what ?

Attached: Hillary-Clinton-Donald-Trump-Watches.jpg (1000x1000, 199K)