AFRICAN PARLIAMENT THREAD

Post funny videos from African parliament.
youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
I think this is a great way to red-pill normies. Especially when they go into the comments and learn about racial IQ differences. Also it's funny as fuck seeing these monkeys try to govern. They're all so rude, aggressive and low IQ. You feel sorry for the few whites left in SA parliament who have to deal with these chimps.

youtube.com/watch?v=amayIpGInnw

Attached: HONOURABLESPEAKER.jpg (600x383, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=emKIIv2_cNI
youtube.com/watch?v=lkh9Va8FD7E
youtube.com/watch?v=Sm16htweOJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OaUg5rr5tlo
youtube.com/watch?v=MBT6JRTEg3g
youtube.com/watch?v=94RGsTvipXs
youtube.com/watch?v=8TVwy2DBeI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=emKIIv2_cNI

africa is closer than you think
youtube.com/watch?v=lkh9Va8FD7E
youtube.com/watch?v=Sm16htweOJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OaUg5rr5tlo

it's highly contagious
youtube.com/watch?v=MBT6JRTEg3g

Their nigger behaviour is truly universal. They behave the same way in government as they do in an Ohio classroom.

Fucking uncanny.

I don't know how you Americans put up with these things every day...

Attached: dindu with chicken.gif (320x182, 899K)

Most whites in the country live in Rural and Suburban areas. Plus where I live (Pittsburgh) niggers never end up becoming uppity. Or else they’ll get their shit kicked in.

HONORABULL MEMBAH

Damn, these niggers even have some guy in the corner flashing gang signs the entire time.

ONNARBULL MEMBAH! PLS ONNABULL MEMBAH

Attached: fight-congress.jpg (600x420, 224K)

WHY ARE YOU RUNNING

The fighting isn't the worst part. It's a bit subhuman but I'm sure the vikings fought while having political discussions. It just shows you're high test and you care about what you're discussing.

What's red-pilling is more the fact that these chimps are sooo fucking stupid. They take an hour to say a few sentences, and these sentences have nothing of value. Then (in the case of SA) a white political will stand up and completely embarrass them in one or two witty lines. This is followed by cries of "racist!!" from the large group of chimps, who demand that the white is expelled.

Honestly, there's nothing more red-pilling than that.

youtube.com/watch?v=94RGsTvipXs

White MP: "If you're going to dish out medicine, you better be prepared to take it"
Chimp MP: "HE IZ NOT A DOCTA. HE IZ NOT A DOCTA. HOW DOES HE KNOW THE PEOPLE ARE ON MEDICATION??!! HE MUST WITHDRAW PLEASE. "

5 minutes later
Chimp MP: "We cannot allow a situation in da house, where a chief whip of a DA, diagnoses people, and discloses da mental health or whateva health condition they have. It's incorrect it must never be acceptable! HE MUST WITHDRAW AND U MUS RULE ON THAT. We can never have membas of parliament diagnosing other people's health. HE IS ON RECORD SAYING MEMBA SHONGU IS TAKING MEDICATION. WHO IS HE TO KNOW THAT, WHO IS HE?!"

100% the white MP must have been sat there thinking "jesus christ, are they all really that thick?"

Then the race card gets pulled 2 minutes later...

These are their best & brightest?

I think it is more a matter that these red shirts are Communists and so will act in the most ridiculous ways possible. I do not see any of the other MPs putting on such hysterics.

Somebody should drop a crate of AKs in that room for those poor disadvantaged gentlemen reduced to fighting with chairs.

hmm maybe

we need to get niggers to want to migrate home and be in that nigger parliament

Crackers at least double as retarded as niggers

*crackas be a leas twicea much retarded as a nigga

>invented literally everything
>more retarded than niggers
Nice bait. Here's your(you)

Yeah and leave all the crackers to fuck their sisters and shoot eachother

White people only industrialized first due to England being an island, if they were connect to the rest of Europe history would've turned out much differently.

>>invented literally everything
That'd go to china

Why didn't Madagascar or Sri Lanka industrialise before England?

Sri Lanka had evil spirits, so that doesn't count.

well, we had the JewJew over here too.

I forget how it goes, but the Indians thought some other subsection of their population that got chased into Sri Lanka were controlled by some kind of evil spirit. I know I've botched that terribly, but at least in the case of England you had European science and technology to build on and your Venetian Black Nobility & Jews were willing to fund it as their next stronghold.

Why did Europe progress so far with science and technology compared to Africa or India?

Boats and shit

Madagascar was very sparsely populated and Sri Lanka was in constant wars with the rest of india

Because of Gael interbreeding.

India was very close

They were all very close technologically until the industrial revolution

There's actually an arc of land at the northwest of Sri Lanka that you can just about walk across if you really wanted to.

Yeah India was pretty based. That prehistoric Aryan invasion did them wonders.

Sub-Saharan Africa wasn't, no. They hadn't even invented the wheel or a written language by the time of the industrial revolution.
Europe was in constant wars with itself too.

I feel sorry for my pajeet brethren stuck there. Is this what you fought for? My grandfather, who lived in South Africa for a while, said apartheid was good. Good for the Indians. Was it really worth fighting it boys? Was it really? Youse were getting representation in the tricameral . Disappointed greatly in my people. ANyways, what do you expect? Chimps do what chimps do

Came here to post this.

Not all that close, no. The Industrial Revolution was pretty late in the game of the history of Western civilization. And that wasn't the only one. You might enjoy, "Tragedy and Hope" by Carrol Quigley. I want to say it's somewhere in and around page 250 where he lays out how the assortment of technological developments that England was able to arbitrage because of its situation on an island detached from the Continent (not the least of which was the ability focus its military might on the navy rather than having to worry about a land war) enabled it to use them to subjugate lesser lands by introducing them in ways that allowed them to maintain technological dominance.

But not england

youtube.com/watch?v=8TVwy2DBeI4
Apartheid was good and so was colonisation.

off by one

Alright I might look into it

I disagree on colonisation. Economic sabotage and destruction everywhere. Fuck that. Apartheid in South Africa, and other African states was fine

Watch the video.
You realise the biggest shithole in Africa is the one country that never got colonised? Without colonisation Africans would literally all still be living in mudhuts and dying at 30.

It's a big, dense book. I put it down after getting close to half way through just because I didn't have the background knowledge to know how to interpret it.

But that particular portion, wherever it is, is pretty lucid and accessible on its own.

I am aware of Ethiopia. My comment was in context to the Indian Subcontinent, and I stand by it.

I'm talking about Liberia. I know fuck all about the effects of colonisation on the Indian subcontinent, so I'll defer. My gut instinct is you're right. Ancient Indian philosophy is based shows they were a pretty advanced people early on...and every Indian I've got to know was intelligent.

Colonisation was a god-send for Africa. North Africa would have done okay without it, but Sub-Saharan would be exactly as it was pre European contact lol.

Liberia is great. That's what happens when we say
>sorry slaves were wrong
>we're going to let you go back home and be free
>and btw here's a government fashioned after ours in case you want it

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN

do niggers even know what "honorable" means?? lol.. i don't think they do

We're agreed on that. Liberia is such a shithole. So is Ethiopia, I'm also right, they were never colonised. To be fair, even the countries like botswana or whatever who were colonised and have high GDP per capita, they still somehow are worse than other africans. Judging by my experiences with blacks, and judging from talks with elders, blacks just dont seem to be capable at doing anything. Deny a black something that he wants, and watch him start chimping out.Have you seen some of the news ads for the banks,which always feature at least one black guy? They are there because of "black diversity". I'm close with people from HR, and its true. > None of them are capable of anything on their own.

I dont get why you niggers call them crackers. Are you that stupid? Do you know where this term comes from? It's because they whipped your nigger asses, and they "cracked it", resulting in the "cracking" sound, hence why you call them that. You are seriously so stupid

>Have you seen some of the news ads for the banks,which always feature at least one black guy?
Don't think so. I haven't owned the electric jew in a couple years. You got any links?

OI MATE
I SEE Y'A'INT GOTCHER JUNK MAIL LICENSE INNIT!

Hahaha I dont keep links, sorry Pal. But yeah, blacks are literally in every commercial. Crazy. Just did a youtube search, niggers on ads....

The ultimate blackpill is how many of our women want to live their lives with these stupid monkeys. I can understand if from a primal level they want to fuck the violent big dick niggers, but to want to spend their lives with these utter idiots, it just boggles my mind. Seriously interacting with the smartest niggers I know is the equivalent of interacting with someone with a 13 year olds intelllecf tops. Abstract thought, consideration of philosophy/theology, true science/tech, how history shaped the modern world: monkey people are completely unable to process these concepts.

If it isn’t some basic shit like sports they are unable to contribute to the discussion

It's probably because they don't make them feel dumb.

I just stop giving a fuck and fuck Asian and black girls

>Abstract thought, consideration of philosophy/theology, true science/tech, how history shaped the modern world: monkey people are completely unable to process these concepts.

And most women aren't really interested in these concepts, so it sort of makes sense.

Blacks make them horny so they are satisfied, women are chimps we think we are people.

I am incapable of being around these people. For the sake of my mental, physical, intellectual health...I must get as far away from them as I can.
Integration is torture to me.

Some women are gifted and motivated, but by and large the main thing for them is when they have to take care of somebody who needs help. So that's why they go for apes if they don't have children or other normal people worries to attend in order to get by.

and they are running out of water, go figure!

I am very aware, but it's a ride term nonetheless

It's what we yell when the white people at the back of the buss and all the darkies at the frond due to ROSA PARKS

>YOU BEST GET OFF YO STOP NIGGA OR YOU GON' GET A WHIPPIN'