The board has made me more liberal. I'm starting to see now that simply calling someone a cuck shill isn't an argument...

The board has made me more liberal. I'm starting to see now that simply calling someone a cuck shill isn't an argument. Any and all serious discussion is shut down by middle school lunch table level name-calling. If this is how smart the right is I don't want to be a part of it.

Attached: Questionable+wikihow+pictures_1fce5a_6167222.jpg (259x194, 15K)

>Calling someone a shill isn't an argument.
>Calling them a racist is.
sage

Attached: wellbye.jpg (604x315, 24K)

okay cuck, you are always welcome at reddit, so shoo, go away.

Me too. Death to the alt right.

Attached: D9F4AD89-7E4F-46E6-BF67-CB7401B6A594.png (670x730, 266K)

That too. Pulling out the strawman out of nowhere. Because I totally called people racist in my original post right?

>the right
You're on the wrong website.

Attached: 1546726517846.jpg (400x400, 25K)

You're clearly getting caught up in Jow Forums "culture" and being offended by the name calling. Get thicker skin and learn to engage with posters who don't just meme you.
>t. newfag

>Jow Forums is one person
Here on Jow Forums the board of peace is the only place on earth where diversity is our strength.

Attached: 1545916931_tenor.gif (198x218, 499K)

This board shows me that its possible to be against something thats wrong and end up being wrong too.
Majority of people here are reddit-tier morons who just happen to mindlessly follow a more right 'idio'logy

Anonwas saying that’s what the left does.
Cover up, your double digit iq is showing op

Shill nigger kike
Sage'd

> I am changing my political ideals because i dont like how you talk.

Are you paid in foreskins?

You go girl

If you still see things in left vs. right, you are a fucking simpleton

Yep

You won't be missed, nigger.
S

Hi there Share blue Media Matters Jew Pedo faggot!

Not working. You collect No shekels today.

Attached: 6692C493-8ED6-4D03-9AB6-F5D4FA5DE45F.jpg (640x647, 57K)

You sure about that cuz he was calling me a hypocrite for believing in something I didn't even say anything about

Doing it wrong. The trick is to be more gay, less liberal.

>If this is how smart the right is
lurk more faggot

Good, see you later in the Pol spam discord, faggot.

Ok buddy if you want to be even more of a cocksucker than you are now don't let the world try and hold you back.
Somebody has to suck all the AIDS out of those dicks and I'm glad you stopped by to announce what a massive faggot you are.

>I don't want to be a part of it.
Why would you form your ideology based on the people that believe it?
It sounds like you are unable to think for yourself

You're like the fat, lonely, atheist version of an intellectual.

Attached: 1546990977512.jpg (460x456, 22K)

>Things that didn't happen

Dis guise es dum kek

All I said was name-calling was bad and I see a flood of triggered posts. They all might as well be screaming that I'm correct otherwise why would they be so butthurt

Attached: 1544115454755.png (630x700, 161K)

>political group I don't like does it, so you aren't allowed to criticize me when I do it
why is that considered a defense? what makes you any better than the left if you do the same thing?

K sweaty

i would guess that people who are taught to be racist, consider the duplicity they have to portray among the public as inside knowledge of a greater truth. sure, there are smarter than average people in any population. sure, there may be weighting in some populations toward tendencies that helped them develop faster.

that doesn't change the fact that some people aren't as smart as they think they are

Attached: 1524180582868.jpg (625x626, 89K)

nice quads

That sounds a whole lot like cuckspeak to me, partner. You best uncuck yourself before you fuck yourself.

>You called me a faggot so I have decided all your opinions are false
Wtf I thought this was supposed to be an intp board who let the nigger in

me too OP

Attached: 1543895972579.jpg (708x350, 51K)

Attached: deg normie.png (724x865, 1.05M)

see you tomorrow faggot

Attached: cdb.jpg (492x366, 18K)

That's a regression. Obviously the right is almost as retarded as the left. Just look at them. But the next stage isn't going back to public school kumbaya cock sucking liberalism, it is individualist anarchy and accelerationism.

Politics is a distraction from getting what you want out of life, and seeing your will carried out. Everything political you see in the media and on boards like this is not only a lie, but lies about things you have no control over. Anyone who cares about politics has the mind of a child, and that is why politicians make childish mistakes.

Just start ruining everything around you that you will help create the chaos that will give you the freedom you crave.

Attached: Original_Night_Stalker-East_Area_Rapist.jpg (589x768, 75K)

>The board has made me more liberal
hello new fag.
your psyops DONT WORK in this place.
BTW,
we call you faggots cucks AFTER you lost the argument.

Go suck some more dick faggot.

you seem to be confusing the right with the left

Any dissenting opinion would be another psyop to you

>I'm starting to see now that simply calling someone a cuck shill isn't an argument.
have you tried calling them a faggot? faggot!

go suck a nigger dick muslim-jew

>taking this board literally
I remember my first time on Jow Forums too

shoo shoo back to your discord, tranny

Good point
There's the generally accepted explanation for trumpism as working class whites being unable to accept their loss of social dominance. And on the individual level, they insist on being the loudest, most obnoxious people in the room, and drive away everyone close to them because no one accepts their self-important elevation to alpha status. They don't have the value to back it up, so people just start avoiding them, because they don't know how to adjust to fit into a group. Best exemplified by the incel.

Bye cuck

fuck off, faggot

This
Jow Forums is the largest multi racial white supremacist movement on the planet.

Attached: 1549807754199.jpg (367x767, 96K)

this fucking thread lmao
(You) nigga

Shut up cuck shill.

fuck Jow Forums browse canceled fuck

>letting shitpostting on a Japanese image forum's politically incorrect board dictate your political views
Wew

How about I paraphrase what everyone is trying to say for you?

Harden up and quit being so emotional over petty banter

checked and rekt

Congrats, you've swallowed a difficult redpill for many. This board is nothing more than a circle-jerk waste of time. It's a bunch of memeing edgelords who spend all day crying, blaming other races and women, and making excuses for their personal failures even though they were lucky enough to be born white males. Your life would be better spent doing almost anything else.