Can we get a beaner hate thread going?

Every where this rat race touches it literally all turns to diarrhea.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HpTzG34xrQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Hi newfag

How am I a newfag?

They’re parasites, Even Mexicans in their home country utterly despise Hispanic-Americans. If you ever understood Spanish, you’d realize the stuff that comes out of their mouth about whites is utterly sickening.

Attached: 2CD36D9F-3126-4F12-B882-EDAA0E1ABAAC.jpg (655x702, 187K)

If they can suppress their desire to eat human hearts they're ok, just not ambitious whatsoever

OK Chang

Eat shit paco

bump because as a white argentinean mestizos and jews are the cancer that killed my country and turned it into a 3rd world shithole. now they want to pretend argentina was a "latino" country when in fact we (real argentines) have nothing to do with them.

Some things ive noticed about mestizos:
>they LOVE dragon ball z, theres something in their genes, regardless of the country, spics will go nuts about DBZ
>they laugh when you call them shitskins and beaners (its a fake laugh intended to make you upset and at the same time pretend they arent offended)
>they lean towards the left, they are mediocre and have no race so everyone who is different to them is an enemy (theres hate even castizos and mestizos, let alone whites)
>they are VERY loud, always playing their shitty music at max volume
>they all have like 3 kids AT LEAST, they fuck a lot and bring their damned offsprings into the world
>they have bastardised the Spanish language due to their inferior genes

Our country needs to be cleansed of these cockroaches

Spot on

Hi guys, who want oreo frappe? 7

Attached: FB_IMG_1549770087665.jpg (720x404, 47K)

Beaner here making diarrhea out of my korean wife

que

Attached: illegaldik.png (1000x750, 124K)

not kool hommie

How did you get a pic of my Bro in law?

speak English dog

Attached: Canadian.png (634x538, 634K)

lol fucking leaf

Attached: NiceHair.png (473x362, 324K)

how is this funny? I struggle to raise muh kids

Is that Belle Delphine?

WE WUZ WHITE

we never have these threads because like 40% of US flags are beaners

>eyyy dey conservative and redpilled ese
>eyyyy dey catholic and hard workers cabron

fuck spics

Attached: 1519420923296.jpg (650x488, 36K)

Mexicans are bro tier buddy fuck off

Says the beaner

This all true. Kind of why i hate being a spic

Then fuck off to Venezuela or Mexico.

some are OK though, I was referring to the majority, but I have mestizo friends and they arent like I described, but its not many

I don't get Jow Forums. Love for Adult Film Industry Thread - locked up tight like a drum. Beaner Hate Thread. Come on in boys!

Most of the American posters on this board are spics of half white half spic mutts.

this

honestly we don't get enough hatred

Attached: Joey _Coco_ Diaz sweats the _Morning Joint_ Periscope November 23, 2015 2-10 screenshot.png (1080x1920, 1.2M)

fuck off juan

Attached: mexiroach shill.png (300x336, 76K)

Yeah i know, guess I could technically one, but given the collectivism found in this groups is annoying. Especially when they automatically assume i think the way they do.

You know we hate Chicanos more than you do, right? They wave the Mexican Flag in the US but shit all over Mexican people if they ever bother to visit Mexico.

Absolutely not I make $22/hr here not even doctors make that in Mexico

Shut up you dirty spic

This is an accurate statement.

When the government cracked down on the pharmacies selling anything they had in inventory to anybody who could pay, the pharmacies responded by hiring an onsite doctor to write prescriptions.

The most I ever saw one charge is 60 pesos, about 4 bucks. In many places they are free of charge.

What's the best way to determine if a co-worker is an illegal immigrant?

Why are they called beaners? Cuz they wear beanies or eat beans?

Attached: 78442303-FB39-4A4B-986F-EABB6F9B139B.jpg (625x650, 114K)

Because they eat a lot of pinto beans.

Latina women start off incredibly beautiful but they put on weight typically pretty fast and hit the wall. I think its modern food. They shouldn't eat cheese, dairy, or sugar. People watch TV all the time. Diabetes is out of control. Sad.

Cause of Tommy Chong.

Attached: savage.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Beans and rice is all you need my goat fucking friend.

Uh, no.

Dusk till Dawn
youtube.com/watch?v=HpTzG34xrQw

Report them to ice, if they take your Co worker away then he is illegal confirmed

meth head look.

This is true. We must stop these vermin.

Why are you replying to yourself?

>Why are you replying to yourself?
Putinbot Russbro thought he changed VPNs, forgot to check first. They're sloppy and do this all the time. The broken English is a tip-off. Cracks me up.

This. Why the fuck are we letting them in?