How hated are police officers?

Attached: AR-181116985.jpg (2400x1683, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ChicagosFines19/status/1088559872759816194
youtu.be/jUPjanBko30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not at all. Don't commit crimes.

cops hate you and only exist to enforce the governments antiwhite police state

I hate them because they don't shoot enough niggers.

I mean by people like minorities or left leaning people.

When interacting with the police be polite but remember that they are not on your side. Do not give any more information than is required by law and do not talk to the police with out a lawyer present

Attached: jesseleepetersonobamacommute.jpg (558x566, 50K)

Prior to the current psyop, not at all. Now I'd say it's moderately so because they are being told lies about being massacred in the streets, etc. The hatred of the police further fuels societal decay. That is the (((core))) behind it.

This. They've caught me with my pants down a few times (figuratively) but because I was polite and honest, they let me go with a warning.

They are lapdogs of Zion and commit more crimes then a conceal carry lisence holder.

Attached: 1399427F-8581-410D-B8E2-491E77BB63CC.jpg (1107x1356, 753K)

Extremely hated. It's a thankless job that carries extreme risk with very little in the way of reward.

Just check out this video. This cop was just seconds away from getting his head blown off by a group of niggers and he didn't even know it.
twitter.com/ChicagosFines19/status/1088559872759816194

To serve and protect Niggers.

Attached: 77989AFC-9D56-4AF9-82EF-8325F9175304.jpg (1227x1619, 579K)

I don’t hate them, I pity them. What could be if they only knew.

Cops would originally go around the country and recapture slaves. Cops are a kike scam. Don't get caught and never call the police or talk to them

theyre not your friends
be careful what you say
my FFL is a state cop
they all differ

You're either an idiot or a shill.

Women shouldn't be cops.

youtu.be/jUPjanBko30

They do a decent job keeping the feral niggers in check.
Disregard low IQ subhumans who hate cops because they wont let them smoke weed or speed in school zones.

I have seen boot lickers like this fag get their shit pushed in by police.

I've seen fags like this call for police when niggers kick their shit in.

Police take a lot of shit from the leftists, but they know their communities and often make them safer/better.

Now the FBI, on the other hand, will come into a situation they know nothing about and shoot up dogs, kids, wives, and then call the victims a bunch of nazi pedophile racists when they called out for their bullshit.

Negative kike boy

I dislike American police officers.

In some countries the police are viewed as your friendly neighborhood Joe Schmoe, and in other countries like America and Mexico they're basically waaaaay above the average person.

It's extremely rare for a police officer to be convicted when he or she commits a crime. It has to be egregious circumstances, like they shoot a black person for a dumb reason AND it gets caught on video. It takes something like that for a police officer to be convicted of a crime when he or she breaks the law. It's ridiculous. Society gives them way too much power.

I dislike them, I don't respect what they do, their job is mainly to enforce social classes. They're usually right-wing Christian fundys, which is why Jow Forums supports them. Anything that is even remotely right-wing the faggots on here will praise like the second coming of Jesus. But American police officers don't deserve praise.

honestly most of them where I live are decent. Now the feds on the other hand

OP's pic of the female officer has had sex with one of DJT's adult sons a few years back. Look up how close the Jupiter, Florida police department is to Mar-a-Lago and DJT's golf course in Jupiter.

She's a real looker. She kissed me as a teen when we went to high school together.

I hate them.
Its sad too, because it would be nice to respect the police again. They have become more of a mercenary force collecting taxes and destroying freedom. They police do not server or protect anymore.

Of course I could be LARPing, but you'd never know. Maybe I'm just full of shit - because I am. Maybe I'm not.

Hate em. When you live in a mostly white county they get bored and will fuck with the whites. I got a ticket once for something that I didn't do, so I hate them all now.

Get a bad rep by niggers who are mad because he dindu nuffin, but also they are ZOG niggers loyal to whatever kike or nigger mayor is signing their check.

>t. Not white

Learn to read retard.

They're like niggers.
There's some good ones but there's enough bad ones to make the entirety look bad

They are pretty based in Germany, but get No funding from the leftist government.
Would join but you have to apply 1.5 years in advance.

I mostly just try to avoid them, and they have let me go numerous times because during the day I'm a stand up, polite white collar guy. The only time they really get me is for speeding tickets. I was doing 10mph over the other day and got a $175 ticket for it. It's such a racket and I was kinda pissed, but 9/10 they let me go because I don't give the the "ididn'tdunuffin"

I mostly just try to avoid them tho. A lot of them are tatted up meadheads with a chip on their shoulder. I just want them off my back when I'm seeing my prostitutes. Never ran into a sting but If I did I'd be like fuck off nigger.

First amendment audits on cucktoob

Criminals all of them.
Someone post the batman cartoon.

Attached: asset forfeiture cops.jpg (2550x3300, 647K)

On one hand, most of them are dumb uneducated grunts, usually high school dropouts, given an outlet to live their power trip fantasy. They're rude, mean, and predatory, no respect for them.
On the other, why would any educated person want to be on the front lines in your average nigger infested hood?
I can't help but think the role of police, as well as how they're perceived, would be fundamentally different if inner cities and suburbs weren't filled with vicious animals and hobgoblins.

Attached: 1548900567173.jpg (1280x960, 677K)

Cops are medicated on fluoride so they are NPCs operated by Jews

When a cop says to you that if they were arrested they wouldn't say anything to a cop that shows u the state of the system. When you know someone who is kind or cool, & after academy they come out a sarcastic, resistive asshole looking down on everyone that says something about the system (first they narrow their vision to such an extreme extent to where they can't see reality, & then start projecting their own anal behavior upon the masses).When another says after a while u start believing to yourself "I am the law" while you're on the street, (very dangerous thinking)., & if his wife didn't cut him down hard he would be a very different man right now. When cops have 40% domestic abuse cases in their own personal lives, & yet treat x'prd registration as a higher offense or a panic attack that clearly was medical leading to an unintentional accident on a first time offense when someone was playing the system for revenge on a technicality because they got called out on having an affair becuz they decided to lecture u about morality for no reason at all other than they like to hear themselves speak you've got a problem. When prosecutors look as smug as a Best Buy sales team swindling ur grandmother when she is buying a computer caring more about their percentage than real justice you've got a problem. When innmates tell u never trust anything an inmate says & yet what they say turns out 100% true but the cops & lawyers speak & most everything turns out to be lies it makes u scratch your head. Any group oriented type with high ego & a sphincter that can squeeze diamonds given power makes for a very uncomfortable human being to deal with. When they follow u becuz u called in a suicide once years ago becuz you lost your job and felt hopeless with the rest of life piling up on u at the time & then 5 years with zero record at all you get arrested & now stalk u publicly when u go places due to being flagged by a faulty system? yup, problem. add public gossip