The destruction of the US is imminent

I hope she's a 1 term congresscunt.

Attached: DzFFEFgU8AAebLc.jpg:large.jpg (1023x911, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FenrirUSA/status/1094750371073966081
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Death to Israel.

Attached: 1537916054702.jpg (1104x1211, 767K)

Just because you are opposed to her does not make you a supporter of Israel, faggot.

AND DEATH TO MUDSLIMES

I want to fuck her in the ass while she shouts "Death to Israel! Gas the kikes!"

Yes it does.

I don't fucking like kikes and I don't fucking like Islam. Now what?

I don't I hope there's more of her. It's hilarious watching zog's golems turn against them after zog worked to destroy white nations. I don't know what they thought was going to happen perhaps Kalerghi planish stuff but the golems are going wild and turning against them when they could have just parasited off peaceful whites almost forever if they didn't push it too far and work to destroy our nations. they've reaped what they've sown and it's just going to keep growing more and more

Well they have been successful at blocking the wall thus far

Aside from the nigress, DHS needs to be disbanded, unfunded and closed down. DHS is the child of the Patriot Act. Which we don't need because we have a Constitution.

BUT the government wants to keep it because having it makes it illegal to take up arms against the government in which our forefathers gave us the rights to.

>BUT the government wants to keep it because having it makes it illegal to take up arms against the government
The fuck kind of mental gymnastics is this?

>The destruction of the US is imminent
And our rebirth is finally at-hand. These people don't comprehend that they're still operating on the good graces of whites, so they'll just keep pushing and pushing until OOPS FUCK WHAT DID WE DO

This. Death to both of them

an agency created after a mossad false flag in order to subjugate americans is now something indispensable to america? did you really think it through?

>Individual 1
can you be any more of a triggered liberal fag looool

Lol wtf Is even going on anymore. we live in a clown world

kek

No bullshit, she's one of the only cute black hijabis I've ever seen. And she hates Israel?? What a winner. This is a traditional woman who's worth going after.

Only good thing to come out of all of this, is that the muslims the dems adore will exterminate all of the jews.

Israel is our greatest ally, fuck African Muslim women.

Take two seconds to look up where she represents and you'd see why your post is dumb. .

I'm starting to be for this, let it happen, let it fall watch the war.

because its completely normal for Minnesota to be infested with 300k Somalians

A broken clock can be right sometimes but shes a piece of shit otherwise

Attached: 1539854405995.jpg (400x400, 13K)

ive gotten so angry that its now just turning into laughter and apathy

Less than a third of that

Free healthcare or open borders ?

Muslims>Jews

Why does pol not understand this?

>inb4 they’re invading
The Jews are sending them, you fucking idiots!

Attached: 77493DA3-FDA3-48B0-9FCB-53842589DD98.jpg (367x264, 49K)

Attached: 1549603802325.gif (290x223, 1.13M)

they breed like rodents.

and I think it is well into the six figures

why doesn't trump or someone just deport them all? somalians do not belong in Minnesota. Cubans in Florida? ok that's obviously reasonable

wtf I love Israel now

pfft... they have nothing on the Hispanics and HMOOBs

because about half of them now are U.S. citizens as they started breeding as soon as they hit U.S. soil

Moratorium on immigration for 50 years. End travel visas for nonwhites. End work visas in excess of 90 days. Build 2 walls. Legalize shooting illegals. Lower all tax brackets by 30%. Reduce government spending by 40%. Abolish department of education. Abolish non-disability welfare. Hire people to actually catch fake disabled people. Force ablebodied people on unemployment for more than 60 days to work. We won't need DHS anymore.

USA is disgusting
fucking ethnic melting pot
rot in hell anglos
you deserve it

You're an nnwitting pawn of the Zionist agenda. The lines have been drawn, it's the Zionists vs Everyone Else.

Even if they’re non-citizens the courts are so fucked that they’re pretty much a protected class.

just like every other race of ppl who have come here... nothing out of the ordinary

>Zionists vs Communists
Fixed

weak ass bait again, you should consider suicide

Attached: 1438555479146.jpg (250x222, 10K)

As much as I like Islam's patriarchal system and their hatred of Israel, the catch outweighs it.

She’s gonna get hillaried

How the fuck did this nigger mudslime get elected? I know MN has been "diversified" lately, but her district is still over 60% white. Are whites that self-loathing?

ORANGE MAN BAD

Attached: jews.jpg (1552x1947, 782K)

3-4 years ago Jow Forums would have been all for the dissolution of the DHS.

I still remember the black coffins and everyone saying that we'd be put in FEMA camps and that they were buying up 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition in preparedness for nationwide martial law so Obama could declare himself permanent ruler of the United States.

What is weak is that people claim they come and breed like crazy when they are being outpaced by many other groups.

No one complains about the hmoobs... just the somalis. I wonder why that is...

>heart on right side of chest
wew lad

did you measure out a rope yet nigger homo?

Enemy of my enemy is maximum cuck shit.

The only reason she hates Israel is because she sees Jews as whites. That's the beauty of it all, Jews wanted to use non-whites as their ideological tools, but they're turning on them because they simply can't tell the difference between a kike and a white.

too busy shoveling show, you?

How do these neoliberals support private property and communal property and redefine the lines all the time? What is their end game? A dual Elysium style system of communism for the poors and monarchism for the elite to manage their little communist slave states?

I think you that infection from your chopped off dick is going to your brain

Fuck nigger liberals

She reps Minneapolis... not Minnesota as a whole. Big state... remember MN produces a range of ppl from Ellison to Bachmann.

That actually sounds like a likely goal. Largely fitting with current movements.

Attached: A2E7D96E-2229-4DEE-8EE8-5B9B3850AB4F.png (497x2107, 273K)

are you low IQ?
>BUT the government (present) wants to keep it because having it makes it illegal to take up arms against the government (original idea of govt) in which our forefathers gave us the rights to.

Could've been worded differently but it's still intelligible

wtf I love the DHS now

It could mirrored. Maybe it has dextrocardia. Who the fuck cares?

Turns out that was all bullshit. Who'da thunk it?

Langan pills are always welcome in every single thread.

Attached: 1523572458184.png (490x882, 86K)

unironically this.

im never leaving my 86% white enclave

>intelligible
*un-

GET IN HERE PLS
WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS

>
>
>

based and geniuspilled

Oh god, you really are retarded. I meant intelligible not unintelligible. Low IQ retard.

Attached: muz.png (794x485, 62K)

Bullshit. Obama hq with Valerie Jared's near DC, runs deep state. He is ruler. He fired so many military generals if they would not bend knee. Trump is undoing all his bullshit. Like q says, this is not another 4 year election.

Attached: 1548863220502 march.jpg (900x691, 162K)

the absolute state of American politics allowing the enemy inside

Why are pol faggots acting like a muslim nigger hating jews is something new and exciting?

>pol
HEY. JIDF FAGGOT. YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL Jow Forums RIGHT. YET YOURE HERE SHILLING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH. EVERYONE HATES ISRAEL. THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD.

Attached: IDF Ansariya Ambush 1997.jpg (648x425, 44K)

These low IQ nigger monkeys in congress are such a blessing to the right. They're not even hding the plans for destruction of the nationhood.

Holy shit, is she really /ourgirl/?

Attached: 1529356710361.jpg (3278x4006, 3.25M)

Backing fucking mudslimes? They are equally as desirous of our destruction as the Jews, but far more stupid. What does that make you for falling for this shit?

Lmao I love Israel. How can you hate Israel unless you are a shitskin or a lefty or one of the nazis who dresses up in costumes.

Death to Israel.
Everyone hates Israel. The whole world. That's why JIDF faggots like you are here in droves. Because Israel is such a shitty country they need an army of shills to defend their terrorist actiosn.

>t. Boca Raton faggot shill
Suck start a shotgun

>tee hee, I love open borders, Islam, communism, and economic collapse now because it makes me feel like the biggest edgelord on Jow Forums
>tee hee, the entire world can be drawn into two opposing factions because it SOUNDS cool, muh feelz

Well she's not all bad, I guess.

She is a foreign traitor who wants this country destroyed and subsumed by the global mass.

The autistic, that's who.

>Like q says
Kill yourself

Severability, Patriot Act is illegal to enforce, enforcers take up arms against the govt by the act of it enforcement.

Kek this is the type of comments that end up on the evening news.

>use morons to target enemies by skin color
>morons can't be bothered to sift jews out of their antiwhite FoFID
>*handrubbing intensifies* oy vey

based
twitter.com/FenrirUSA/status/1094750371073966081

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-10 Fenrir-USA [🇺🇸🌲🦉] on Twitter.png (742x664, 113K)

Lol. No further rebuttal. Typical lib.

Yep.

Attached: 1548191431771.jpg (1054x640, 97K)

DELET

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend when it comes to yids and ragheads, user.

>blackpills

Attached: 2AA1BBBF-F01D-44DC-A1F1-51F600B024CF.gif (245x245, 896K)

>Israel is our greatest ally,
Yeah? What does Israel do for the USA?

>Muslims>Jews
Why not neither?

I've seen her use that "Individual 1" thing several times now. It's embarrassing that a member of Congress is such a child that they won't use the President's name.

depends on your approach to those messages
a redpill can easily become a blackpill to the weak-willed