Where is it ???

Where is the scrubbed video of Trump talking to joe Scarborough about 9/11. And suggesting “you know who did it”. Suggesting Israel and Saudis.

Is there anyway to get the full interview of that? Heard it was scrubbed fully. I recall a small YouTube edit of that singular moment tho. Google hides it

Attached: 37017B9C-4AEA-4564-B794-72AED8CB44CF.jpg (500x544, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rehmat1.com/2015/12/14/donald-trump-israel-funds-isis/
youtube.com/watch?v=c7sQgQcvMYg
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGgMJ3QDAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

here is the transcript

seems its been completely scrubbed

rehmat1.com/2015/12/14/donald-trump-israel-funds-isis/

BIG BUMP FOR MY BUDDY

youtube.com/watch?v=c7sQgQcvMYg

Some highlights of the said interview:
Donald: Right now, you have things going on, you have so called people that you think are on our side, they’re not reporting it, they’re not talking about it, and in some cases they’re involved with it. I mean look: I’ll give you an example, some of our so-called allies that we work with and that we protect militarily, they are sending massive amounts of money to ISIS and to Al-Qaeda and to others.
Joe: So, who are you talking about there?
Donald: You know who it is. What do I have to bring it up for? You know who it is.
Joe: Because you’re running for President. Are you talking about the Saudis?
Donald: Joe, hey Joe. Other countries are giving massive amount of money. People from other countries are giving massive amount of money.
Joe: So are you saying the Saudis are doing this?
Donald: Of course they’re doing it. Everybody knows that.
Joe: Okay, any other countries?
Donald: There are but I’m not going to say it, because I have a lot of relationships with people there. But there are. And you know that. And everybody knows that. And nobody says it. Nobody talks about it.
Last year, a report submitted to 15-member UN Security Council by UN observers in the Golan Heights claimed regular contacts between Israel Occupation Force and ISIS leaders.

And here's Trump giving the Kikes a piece of his mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGgMJ3QDAQ

where does he give them a piece of his mind?

THANKS YOU!

I think he gave them a piece of his mind when he cucked them on Syria and charged them aluminum tariffs even after much kvetching
Stay seething fren

he was attempting to be a cheeky cunt

and yet here we are with no deep state indictments much less prison sentences

Attached: 1549665279859.jpg (440x534, 115K)

Almost everything the man says is for reaction rather than making policy. He gives a few hints about what he really thinks and it's not hard to catch. Everything else is just to stir the pot.

Q is the one who put all these rumors about indictments out and sudden arrests... he ran with the lock her up slogan, but pretty much said he wasn't from day one after he won the election. Everything else was hype from other sources.

so is pol 100% convinced he's israeli puppet now?

im still on fence. but meh. fuck this life.

shut the fuck up.. don’t be mad you fell for the q faggotry
it’s your own fault you have zero discernment

This world is not ours bro
Repent and pray for your enemies

See

lol I didn't even mention that LARP, please tell me, what has trump done about the deep state? Or are you just a based magapeed

Ended 40 years of unbroken kike leadership of the fed

Yet the fed persists and keeps printing

One step at the time. Besides, he has a family to keep safe.

If this aired on public television or was actually published in anything worth a damn, there is a university archival program that has it. this is how the infamous George Soros 60 minutes interview was uncovered