What happened to modern women?

What happened to modern women?

Attached: 1529793738037.jpg (2048x1347, 305K)

Men stopped hitting them

not this goddamn thread literally ever 15 minutes now. Has nothing to do with politics. I know most here are desperate incels but not every single thread needs to be about the 'state of white women' or whatever..

Blue lips a qt

Girl on the left looks like Phil Anselmo

they will eat then die and be eaten by their cats

>telling a group of people they are "princesses" and treating them that way for 2 decades
>meanwhile tell them also, they are oppressed

It's a fail-save recipe to breed mental illness.

What happened to modern men?

Attached: sad.jpg (640x640, 123K)

They realized that they were always beautiful, and no longer care about men's unrealistic expectations

Attached: BqBCpl2gZ23.jpg (1080x1080, 436K)

Must be a pain to live in murica

Attached: 1380600515465.jpg (260x384, 17K)

Dunno bout you guys but I have had good looking, cute girlfriends my entire life. And I'm a 6/10.

it's coming here with ridiculous speed.

(((Radical feminism)))

Attached: 1D68AFDF-93A2-4F9C-8EAB-980E0DD9C634.jpg (750x750, 210K)

Must be looking in the wrong place. If you're in university, why would you ever give those girls the time of day when you can fuck with sorority girls all day?

Attached: vscodl_5bfc0fc5b17d6f0160831a07.jpg (1536x2049, 662K)

Whats the sauce on that pic? I think I know the thing on the right.

Jews.

Attached: 1549839000001.jpg (569x760, 46K)

They became portly lumberjacks?

Attached: 1512780628785.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

it's already here you sad clowns

i think it's brave. they are self-excluding themselves from the genepool in order to strengthen their own race. it's an incredible personal sacrifice, deep down the feel they don't deserve to have children and reproduce because they understand they are neither beautiful, intelligent or fit enough. these are female incels, and should be honored. 2000 years from now there will be statues built for these girls, because humanity survived ONLY ONLY due to their instinctual sense of self-loathing and biological negation.

you can just tell this is america... imagine the smell

the only """"""normal"""""" looking woman looks disgusted and ashamed.

Attached: whyamihere.jpg (219x236, 10K)

I laffed

I miss my american apparel flannel
these lesbians should give me their shirts and get dresses

all the good men died in ww2 and left behind weak childish men, so women sensing weakness began to take over

>that thing
>normal looking

good one

>What happened to modern women?

I've been thinking...
The acceleration of technology pushes people to care about efficiency above everything else.
Men can get away with caring about only money in a way that feeds into convenience culture with their labor and still fulfill their trad role.
It's less in women's nature to go near convenience culture as a work/ career role or an unattached sport fuck role.

They are pretty well wired for long term commitment and people who want to be faithful and long term rely on others should stick to their own.

Attached: 1549687195431.jpg (465x532, 36K)

I have a few ideas, but none of them were gained from reading this thread every six hours.

Name OP's band Jow Forums

oh my god this is sad. i literally feel sorry.

may they find happiness.

>if only you know how bad things really are

Keep them away from the all you can eat buffet.

She is just being an ugly cow, she just needed to ty to act like a normal straight faced bitch. There is 0 shame in her

I feel bad for them. Dying alone is a horrible way to go. They made their bed so they've got to sleep in it.

would fug the corpse in the middle.

>beautiful
You need glasses

Average as fuck. This what you amerimutts think is hot?