Do you believe the average person browsing this board has an above average IQ?

Do you believe the average person browsing this board has an above average IQ?

I find it pretty unlikely. Unless there's a big happening that brings in crossboarders, most posts here are dumb and predictable. I can't imagine an intelligent person spending four hours a day on Jow Forums unless they're really stooping to wire pulling and low brow propaganda, but honestly there are better places for that than here.

Attached: 1549592155186.jpg (500x684, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C5aE-ECv3X0
youtu.be/qs_9eHeHPJM
youtu.be/1xbLFYo4T7U
youtu.be/RbLONDCe3Ro
youtu.be/YB-McdKnFtQ
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
imgur.com/a/zjo0wDq
imgur.com/a/4qiLqfa
imgur.com/a/Yblm0Ff
imgur.com/a/ghN6ZoH
imgur.com/a/XvVTzfa
imgur.com/a/g4drIgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The posters that matter, yes. The rest is whatever combination of shitposting and trolling or really poor trolling, and doesn't matter.

>The posters that matter, yes
Link two intelligent posts out of everything in the entire catalog.

I'd bet that a lot of shitposters actually tend to have higher IQ than the "quality" posts

Well, it's Jow Forums. Nobody cares about pissing in an ocean of piss. I'm sure many smart people are here to have fun being the piss half the time.

The actual posts, though, for the most part are things that happen in the immediacy and off-the-cuff format of a fast-moving board that in real life I wouldn't expect to be able to get out of average people without some time and effort.

OP is going to be raped by feral niggers.
Honk honk

Attached: 1549832466562.jpg (999x1023, 95K)

This board isn't very funny though. I would rank it among the most unfunny Jow Forums boards, up there with /a/ and /b/. Way too many teenage edgelords who haven't gotten bored of saying nigger and being needlessly hostile to each other.

Are you a nigger? Because if you are then you shouldn't feel bad about being inferior. That's just your lot in life.

Hello newfwend. Kindly lurk more.

Attached: 1549817972492.gif (300x196, 986K)

Ok animenigger

Fuck you nigger

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 5K)

Attached: 1543967193527.jpg (226x258, 9K)

I'm a newfriend by many people's standards (I've posted on Jow Forums since 2013), but I suspect I am more of an oldfag than at least 80% of people browsing Jow Forums right now.

This board is the newfag magnet. Where introverted, sardonic middle schoolers used to go to /b/ so they could make edgy jokes, now they come here.

I am white and male.

Yes.
Most people with sub-100 IQ hate politics.

Attached: 1548428909384.jpg (1200x907, 316K)

Attached: 1548475292643.png (500x250, 87K)

Oh wow, you mean popular boards that get into the news attract endless waves of newfags? Wow. What a revelation.

I think a lot of morons like politics, but most of them wind up being mainstream progressives or conservatives. People with unorthodox belief systems tend to be more intelligent.

Also there are very good reasons to hate politics, and doing so hardly indicates stupidity. If you think your vote matters or that getting angry about shit on the news improves your life then you are a puppet.

>Do you believe the average person browsing this board has an above average IQ?
Yes.
Not only is the level of functional autism exceptionally high, we also have personalities that correlate well with IQ.
My guess is that the average should be in the range of 110-115.
Dumps from iq tests show a higher IQ, but I think it is from a sqewed sample, losers keep their numbers to themselves and"winners" brag.

Well the media attention has dropped the average some, no argument. But we still select for the outliers regardless. Your average NPC can't take it long term.

>NPC
>Nigger Person Character

guess my iq op

way too high

132?

Attached: .jpg (480x360, 25K)

Is it above or below 100?

well below, according to my most recent professional iq test. i shit you not actually, i scored below a 90 on my most recent "formal" iq test. it was well over a decade ago.

which basically means, i'm as intelligent as your average nigger.

bix nood, and so forth

Got your back, dude. Tested as a kid with 192 IQ. Site average is now 136 IQ eat shit, OP

Attached: 123123123.png (1416x687, 34K)

Based dumbposter. Stupid people will outbreed smart people and inherit the Earth, so you're in a good position genetically.

i'm really not that smart. i don't recognize patterns that well. my memory isn't that good, i have trouble loading things into my visual memory. plenty smarter than the average nog, but not smart enough to take a swing at the real elite

The best thing is when they have those IQ threads where anons take shit online tests and everyone posting magically gets a 120+ score.

And they really believe its the case too. It's pretty pathetic, this board shills for IQ all the time yet a lot of posters think such scores are actually a representation of the board and themselves. I thought people were being ironic or something but after talking to them about it in those threads...not so much.

PSA: A score of 100 isn't bad. It's just average.

I met a guy with a high IQ on the internet recently. He types well and isn't a faggot. Some people on this board type well and aren't faggots. The evidence is undeniable.

Why didn't you just use something approximating a binary search? Who goes from 134 to 132? Did you really think it must be right just about there?

Archive/Study/Research/Library
>syriagenerals.wordpress.com

SOUTHFRONT FEB 5-8 & Venezuela
youtu.be/C5aE-ECv3X0
youtu.be/qs_9eHeHPJM

>Latest interviews with Assad
youtu.be/1xbLFYo4T7U
youtu.be/RbLONDCe3Ro
youtu.be/YB-McdKnFtQ

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com

RECENT MAPS
>SE Syria Feb 8
imgur.com/a/zjo0wDq
>Yemen Feb 7
imgur.com/a/4qiLqfa
>Libya Feb 6
imgur.com/a/Yblm0Ff
>Iraq Feb 4
imgur.com/a/ghN6ZoH
>Idlib Jan 29
imgur.com/a/XvVTzfa
>Manbij Jan 26
imgur.com/a/g4drIgI

Devs Feb 7
>DeZ:IS leadership in Euphrates valley refuses to surrender last two vilalges it holds. IS tries to flee in Homs desert pocket
>W DeZ:SAA ambushes IS recon group in Badiya Al-Sham region, killing 6
>DeZ:SAA ambushes ISIS terrorists attempting to cross Euphrates
>SDF foil IS suicide attack on displaced civilians in Euphrates valley
>SAA unleashes large-scale retaliatory attack in northern Hama for the missiles that hit the government stronghold of Mhardeh
>Pompeo claims Hezbollah “active in Venezuela” to justify possible US intervention
>Iraqi forces launch 50 rockets at IS positions around the town of al-Baghuz al-Fawqani
>Report:1500 foreign terrorists entered Sy from Turkey recently
>Report:Iranian forces are moving their supply center out from Damascus int/ airport to the T4 aibase in E Homs CS
>SDF closes al-Salihiyah crossing in DeZ gov in order to prevent civilians and former SAA soldiers to reconcile/leave to gov held areas
>Saudi-led coalition strikes Houthis training camp in central Yemen
>Houthi fighters stormed 15 positions of the Saudi military in Jizan prov. later retreated to Yemen to avoid SaudiAF who bombs position that fall to houthis

Previous:

Attached: 0Dlzw1M4_400x400[1].jpg (303x303, 17K)

binary search is suboptimal when you have prior information

I thought it would be cute and mildly humorous to increment down really gradually. I don't really care what his IQ was and I wasn't trying to win a guessing game.

No it's not. It's even more useful when you can use prior information to bound it. What prior information did you have?

A person with patience and a desire to actually understand things will converse in a far less vapid fashion than people who are marginally more intelligent.
The people who are marginally more intelligent than average - or who are average - are also far more likely to feel insulted and get upset when you say things like "you low-IQ dipshit" or if you otherwise call the robustness of their mental faculties into question.

The fact is that intelligence has little to do with the phenomena you experience of people posting the same rehashed garbage despite being different people - that happens because people don't really care about the integrity of what they're saying but just want to be part of a "side" or otherwise take on whatever they've heard around them as their own personal truth which they then feel compelled to preach and get upset over.

instead of going to the midpoint you'd have to go the mid area fo the pdf dumbadss

I don't care where you start. You didn't explain how you'd chose your jumps. The whole point of gradient descent. It's about how to get to the destination, not where you start off.

nigger faggot

Who the fuck spends 4 hours a day on Jow Forums? Even NEETs should have better shit to do.

you're a moron

Unorthodox as?

The majority of posts here are shills. Last year so many private organisations turned this into a cesspool of shilling.

Now we trigger shills with proxie wars against other shills.

If your algorithm only works if you drop it off in the right place then it's garbage. Nonzero prior information is good, but it doesn't necessarily tell you what the posterior information is.

Who tf actually pays for an (((IQ test))) just to share the results on a Tamil watercolor website?

see

shills are pretty dumb too desu

Should I see it a third time? It seems redundant already.

I'd say average around 120iq

spaced repetition. i'll refer you to
in a few more minutes.

I'd say about half.

Attached: democracy is for women and faggots.png (1220x990, 1.12M)

I don't really need to normalize for repetition because that one datapoint has the same unique post number. But it's not a bad idea in general.

Do you want to know what the most common sentence is on the Internet by an order of magnitude?
>All Rights Reserved
kek no need to count that one several orders of magnitude more than
>Ingersoll-Rand makes drills
or something with actual information content like that.

Fuck yes I do, because the average Jow Forums user is an INTP. They are the most intelligent type in my opinion.

ENFP here

true, entropy on the internet is very low

The screeching discord trannies arent the majority

Depends what you're measuring. All the background shit coming off your network can be a decent source of entropy.

Lurkers have the highest IQ, they understand interacting with us is stupid when they can just observe, because inevitably all sides become represented the longer threads go. Intellectuals dont seek to change minds, but to understand them. Once you have, its a popcorn-on-a-friday-night feeling.

Counterintelligence > intelligence

sure, at the protocol level, there's a lot of repetition. can't be helped.

If it's a big enough party with enough different stacks it can be ok. Or you could just use radio waves :^)

>inevitably all sides become represented the longer threads go
That's fucking retarded. I've been in countless threads where only I am expressing a particular position. If nobody responded to your post here then you wouldn't learn about my dissent from it. Even then, few people are going to respond to your post and so we won't see "all sides" regarding it represented.

Sometimes the truth is radical. Sometimes everybody will see you as a crazy asshole when you say what they don't want to hear. You're not being an intellectual for not posting. You're just being a cuck.

Are you trying to query the IQ of posters wishing to disagree with you?

Attached: 1543434474448.jpg (283x350, 23K)

Maybe that's because your post sucked and you're bad at being interesting.

My face when an individual quantifiably commences an attempt to query the intellectual quotient of board participants who perchance partake in contrary internal monologues.

IQ of 1000 over here, by the way.

Attached: 1464056621392.jpg (960x1014, 70K)

Maybe, but if you expect positive responses to the right things to say then you're a brainlet. People want to be told that everything they believe is completely correct. Deviating from that causes anger. Maybe you're just so afraid of inciting that anger that you gave up at some point.

Do you have anger about something that you'd like to get off your chest?

I have genius level IQ, and I only post on here when I get drunk. The dopamine from the alcohol powers up my IQ.

Anger at them dubtrips.

I'm not angry about anything. Do you think that I must be mad because I'm going out of my way to tell you that you're wrong? If so, then you're exactly what I've been describing.

I just don't know why you're mad that people are getting mad.

I'm not mad about anything. Stop wasting space in the thread and, as always, go away.

Attached: 1490185682937.png (372x539, 321K)

you said
>inevitably all sides become represented the longer threads go
unironically m8

let it go

You just said you had anger at my dubtrips. I'm only trying to understand you. I was just thinking maybe if you took off your meme flag in case you're from a foreign country then maybe I'd have some better insight into some idiom or other that I might know about.

It's a very rare tradition from my home country. We call it humor.

lol politics is social awareness bro

Your skill at English grammar is poor, so I assume it's not Germany.

>increment down
decrement, mr iq

Since when was my grammar poor, nigger? You're just nitpicking at this point. Delve into the intrinsic meanings behind words as opposed to the words themselves. Autism. Sad!

Attached: 1500394300715.png (347x451, 220K)

OK, so you're German. Thanks.

posting makes waves if you lurk enough you see memes get started and evolve and infect all other channels of human communication, ultimately breaking dimensions and starting to get manifested irl, its a life cycle

probably not. the shills are watering us down