EU4

Is this game a pipeline to White Supremacy?

Attached: 220px-EuropaUniversalisIV_Packshot_edited.png (220x304, 137K)

No, CK2 is.

No its just a really good addictive game.
Red orchestra 2 on the other hand.

I am not a white supremacist. Those games simply made me appreciate history and my heritage.

No, it's a pipeline to cuckery, like all modern (((Paradox))) games. Give over your life to the neverending DLC jew.....

This user is onto it. None of these game are a pipeline to "White Supremacy." Learning history is a pipeline to "White Supremacy" and people who know and like history generally enjoy paradox games.

Boring compared to CK2.

This.

Attached: eu4 comment.png (780x449, 661K)

So can Turks, Blacks, Jews and Arabs also develop an appreciation through this video game?

I would however point out the most common game referenced among pol tier folk is warhammer 40k which figures since its a eternal racewar with fucking subversive genstealer cults that subvert planets over several generations and are hunted by these guys called the inquisition that likes to resort to burning.
Just my 2 kroner.

Attached: 1549807820341.jpg (640x640, 26K)

EU4 basically suggests you to play as the Ottomans for the first time because they are OP.

well, I certainly enjoyed paradox titles and here I am, so....

Attached: kriegmeme.jpg (647x500, 130K)

Nailed it

>he doesn't pirate it all
wew

Came here to post this
After playing ck2 I wanted to make an Irish empire IRL

should you play eu3 first?

>turks
Yeah
>blacks
Who said there has to be sub saharans in order for them to appreciate European history?
>Jews
Yeah
>Arabs
Yeah.
It's focal point is Europe and its surrounding neighbors, and it's made by Europeans to celebrate their history. They have no obligation to include outsiders in celebrating their history, this is normal and healthy. Do you expect the Japanese to include Pakis and Abbos when they make lots of media about their owm history? Didn't think so. This form of self cultural appreaciation is what binds communities as one, keeps them at peace with each other, and keeps our knowledge of the past alive. All cultures can and should do this, not just Euros.

You could argue that anything you don't like is a pipeline to extremism. The game isn't themed specifically as extremist so no, you're being paranoid if you think it is.

I can see how a game about incest and pedophilia could appeal to Jow Forums

Attached: yzt0839oqdpy.jpg (482x400, 39K)

I don't hate paadox games, I've just noticed that most Jow Forums users seem to play and enjoy them (myself included when I was a teenager).

Attached: rwpfmetc5o1y.jpg (508x488, 49K)

yeah, make sure to post your epic grossdeutschlands on /gsg/, they would love to see them

Attached: grandstrategy.jpg (583x1024, 141K)

Looks like Jow Forumsesmokers didn't really think this one through. Go figure

Attached: 1529887341552.jpg (1024x614, 88K)

Every fanbase has its fringes that find it appealing for some shallow surface level reason.

i dunno man i like stellaris

Attached: fucking golden.png (322x335, 81K)

Kek, I found this higher resolution image.

Attached: 0wEPEF3.jpg (1830x3212, 796K)

Yes, it's not Terra Universalis, after all.
Still, Victoria II is the best game made by Paradox, and the best GSG. Hearts of Iron III: Black Ice is also pretty nice.

>Irrational