How much do you have in student loans?

How much do you have in student loans?

>tfw $24.300 USD for 6 years in university.

Attached: student-loan-debt.jpg (762x594, 79K)

186k and climbing. Bezos university conned a stupid middle school dropout and I bought it to my ruination. Then the fake school was sold to a big ten to make it seem legit.

$25k
i regret not being an athlete or scholarshipfag badly

Jesus. Medical or law school?

I thought $25k wasn't that all that bad in America.

I have a degree in aviation that cost $12,000 and a a STEM degree in technology management that cost $17,000. I literally paid as I went along, CLEP and community college as much as possible. I worked at Kinkos at night, so offered to scan the books of my classmates to give them free searchable PDFs for the exams. I also qualified for 3 scholarships for a 3.73 GPA totaling about $4000.

yeah like 1500

Attached: soyboy toilet.webm (480x480, 221K)

about $220k now, and law school will probably add another $180k

>law school
You best be graduating from Harvard because other law degrees are trash.

$0 GI Bill. It really allows me to sit back and get angry of how much an utter waste college is. You are all getting fucking scammed.

0. Put myself through school. Yes it took over a decade to get a degree. Loans are a trap.

but im also working a min wage entry level waiter job so go figure

GI bill so none, and I bought a bunch of milsurp with it.

$0, 6 years of uni and 1 year state college (so far)

$0, I paid it off already because I don't base my lifestyle on excess and waste. I had something like $26k when I graduated though.

only 1k and it was for books
got no fasfa money parents are blue collar and also gave me no money besides first semester when I used money from the fund they setup when I was born, feels good man

Currently in. Don't pay a dime for tuition, books or lodging because of G.I. bill. I'm pretty glad I died for Israel for this.

>going to college when you can't pay cash
0, you fucknut

its not the average was 37k last time I checked, but med school faggots are also inflating the average

$14k. Been trying to chip away at it, but most of my payments go toward the (continually accruing) interest

>STEM degree in technology management

Any degree with "management" in it is a business degree, and unemployable at that.

Im adopted in the state of Texas so all Texas Funded colleges are free for me.

Columbia

$82K, 3.7 GPA and didn't even try, 146 hours, no degree. Fuck teachers, government, media selling us we have to go to college to become something. In my 35 years, that is my single biggest regret. School is for sheep. It's a training exercise to teach you to follow instructions for 8 hours a day. Wake up, get out in the world, and make something.

The record student debt in Norway is held by some fag who went abroad to a prestigious university for 10 years to get a PhD. I believe he had over 1 million NOK ($120k). A lot of people go abroad for medical school and rack up a shitton of debt as well.

>the blackest states are the ones with the most denbts

Who else /not surpised/ here?

Attached: 1545329942814.jpg (500x500, 58K)

7k for two semesters.

Learn to code. Really though how the hell did you not realize at some point that the jobs you'll realistically be able to get won't allow you to pay that back?

Criminal justice and homeland security. Masters. If I showed my essays that passed you would laugh.

How do you 80k in debt with no degree?

Damn. Did you land a job after graduation? I was lucky enough to get job offers before graduation, and well paid summer jobs in engineering companies. I have a master's in civil engineering.

I would recommend anyone going down the engineering path. After you graduate, you have the path of least resistance.

I have about $35K, but pay nothing because I'm on income based repayment and make less than the threshold. Meanwhile that $35K gets inflated away more every year until I can just pay the lump sum with one paycheck eventually.
Checkmate, Jews.

8k and it is interest free

$0
College is a meme, I'm a general service manager at a major equipment company that provides training for it's employees and promotes from within when possible. Did I work hard to get here and bust my ass as a wagie? Yes. But, the process paid well from start to where I am now.

r/iamveryparasite

you jealous anons

Attached: Capture.jpg (818x375, 39K)

At least it’s recognizable, good luck

$0
Dropped out after 1 semester of shit brainwashing for which I had a scholarship.

$0

Got a tech certification and make over $100,000. Lol

$0 dollhairs for 0 yrs in Kike U

Eat my ass faggots, you are getting NO bailouts for your shitty life decisions. I got none for mine.

Around $75k. I make around $120k/year as a software developer, which is nice, but I'd much rather make less and be debt free. Higher ed is a mistake.

own a house
paid for
car
etc

30 y/o :3

Niggers get it for free, I'm just enforcing equality in my personal life.

They're facing a lower quality of life than their Boomers parents had because said parents told them to "follow their dreams," and that everyone needs to go to college, and that they needed to finance this education and be left saddled with it while they were busy refinancing whatever new piece of real estate they got their paws on.

It's inter-generational theft and the young people need help, with concurrent reforms to the system of course so that higher education isn't so expensive.

These kids were told to do all of this before many of them even busted their first nut in a pussy, and you're going to hold them to blame? They did nothing. They only followed the advice of all the responsible authority figures in society.

$100,000, and zero intentions of ever paying it back. Make $0 in monthly payments. In 24 years of $0 income it will be forgiven, and I can take the drop the IRS debt in bankruptcy. Come at me bro.

>parents paid for undergrad
>300k for med school+accruing interest

Two years of residency left hopefully have it paid off in 2-3yrs once I get my first job.

0 because I got into an apprenticeship

what tech certificate?

>qualified for 3 scholarships worth pennies on the dollar
What a waste of time

about 30k

>tfw $0.00

Thanks to the GI bill.

I'm still thankful I didn't go into medicine.

17k, comp sci, 5 years

Started around 26k but now it’s down to 12.5k. If I didn’t drop out halfway it would’ve been 50k.

None because I have rich parents. Poor people shouldn't be in college, most barely pass their classes anyway

nothin

Attached: bananaman.jpg (620x349, 56K)

what garbage. and what are you gonna do? Study the law and ethics of pouring a latte? fuck off

0, got wealthy folks that offered to pay for my schooling. Feels fucking great.

0 because I go to a community college and I get grants because my parents are poor fucks

I just took a $5000 loan, last semester. That’s the only debt I’ll be in. Already accepted a job for 63k/year

Good for you. I know two people that went to CA Western School of Law (I know you never heard of it) and they’re millionaires now.

What field of law are you in?

If you go in-state and work to pay rent you should be able to graduate with under $25k

>business degree
>unemployable
That's not true at all. It's the basic requirement for all non technical office jobs. Art degrees are unemployable.

$0.

I got merit scholarships to an Ivy. And I'm a white christian male. HR was SEETHING

$60K
But I have about $30K in my IRA so within 2 or so years I should have more in investments than student loan debt.

It's fucking New Zealand...the shithole of Earth, so no...

0. I did not study and went trade. After 9 years I've passed the $100k or 1 million nok just by working and saving money. I'm so happy I didn't fall for the university meme. I learned early on that we can't all be doctors and engineers. Feels good to be debt free. But I won't reveal which trade because I will get bullied here. I had no network or friends going out of high school so I didn't get an easy start like most spoiled Norwegian brats.

Attached: 1548194616996.jpg (572x621, 104K)

I was paid nearly $30k to get a bachelors in engineering at a well known school. Recently started working at a robotics company

I think 7-8k at this point

0. FAFSA and mommybux desu

None, my state uses state lottery earnings to give in-state students a free ride as long as they maintain a B average. Didn't pay a dime.

Do an expensive degree and don't finish it?

Attached: 56x56np.png (56x56, 5K)

$0.00

I paid my way through undergrad, started working for Verizon Wireless and they paid for my MBA in full.

Good luck

0 because i didn't fall for the college meme

Yeah I am going to hold them to the adult decisions they made, exactly how I and every other sorry fucker get to live our lives each day. I didn't bust my ass to get somewhere remotely decent just to pay for your fuck ups and to be perfectly honest with you, expecting someone else to clean up your shit is nigger-rigged behavior.

You weren't the only ones lied too, you weren't the only ones who had it rough and you weren't the only ones to fuck up early on. BOO FUCKING HOO bro.

I have like 15k from two semesters before I dropped out. Wish I could of stayed in, but depression is a bitch

Not sure what to do right now in terms of finding a new job.

learn to code?

It's true but the student debt disaster is unfolding at what is the worst possible time, it was a preplanned implosion from the outset.

None.
I spent easily 150k on school.
Just worked the entire time I went to school, and worked since legally able saving at min half a paycheck until I moved out.

I'd do some help desk level IT to get some job experience, but I think coding is beyond me

>tfw not a single cent because I got a shitty but well-paying job out of college and quit after paying everything off

Anyone who unironically engages in kike usury schemes has waged war against God. There are four people connected to interest that all get God's curse: The one who pays interest, the one who profits from it, the one who writes the contracts, and the one who witnesses the signing.

27 year old with my own house, a brand new F150, my own business making far more than any luck wage. With zero kike debt. Best decision ever.

Attached: 1507902203240.jpg (960x479, 162K)

i got a degree fro NZ, it was really cheap, I'm a millionaire now

$0.00, worked and had pell grants

>overlooking that those states also have the best universities in the world and a fuck load of "prestigious" private schools

Not surprising from a frognigger

>the parasitic NEET
>the quintessential Jow Forums user

>Yeah I am going to hold them to the adult decisions they made
*implying that everyone is a based, informed adult with all the info they need right out of high school, understanding the definitions of words like "mortgage," "margins," "pension," and "rate of return"*

>exactly how I and every other sorry fucker get to live our lives each day.

We don't have to be this sociopathic dog eat dog society the Boomers set up. We can return to the pragmatic mid-twentieth century American philosophy of civic engagement, fiscal responsibility, trust and cooperation. Life isn't a zero sum game. Nationalist centrism is the ultimate redpill.

>I didn't bust my ass to get somewhere remotely decent

You're not the only one who works hard, Blake. Hard-working, tough men make the word go 'round. That doesn't mean we need an anti-social "fuck you I got mine" society.

>You weren't the only ones lied too, you weren't the only ones who had it rough and you weren't the only ones to fuck up early on.

You have a stake in this society. The federal government is subsidizing all of these schools, all of these students. To appeal to you on level of pure self-interest, these kids are your future. They get fucked, we're all fucked.

Plot twist: I have no student loan debt. But I do believe in a "society." If you give up on that, what's the point? There's nothing greater than yourself to fight for at the end of the day.

Moreover, I'm not asking for any money out of your pocket. The wealth divide is immense, and these off-shore taxhavenniggers can chip in some more to start paying off the national debt and create fiscal security for the greater society.

$70k
Am retard, but at least I have a well-paying career

I got 16k and will likely be 25k when I graduate then I leave the country

~7k for undergraduate.
Will have it paid off in September along with my graduate certificate.

0 because I worked full time while going to school and I wasn't a spoiled cunt that thought I was too good to spend the first 2 years at community college.

Bullshitting gullible anons on Jow Forums
Or if he is telling the truth, that’s in sf or jew york where it’s like 30k elsewhere.

120k and still need to borrow another 45k for next year. will probably be 250 when interest is added up.

medical school. don't bitch about physicians making 200k+ a year

this

people like you are why brown people hate white people, and why that psycho commie bitch AoC is popular.
please fucking die

I've just been curious, but what about those who get through undergrad and get to med school or even residency and they realize they don't want to be a physician, or can't be one? Are they just royally fucked?

$32K and no degree b/c dropped out.

$0. state schools are pretty cheap 5 to 10k per semester. If you work part time or get scholarship its fine. "good" private schools keep tricking people into taking huge loans. but having a loan isnt terrible anyway - debt is a tool.

honestly this. college is a meme for rich to waste money, now the middle class is getting scammed too. it should be illegal to ask for degree for any job other than doctor/engineer/etc