Pat Little Livestream

2020 Anti-Zionist Pat Little is livestreaming. Get in here, goys.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-05-07-at-12.40.21-PM-copy.jpg (880x580, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=nbDoXvCcXF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2020 Anti-Zionist *Presidential candidate* Pat Little, is what I meant.

Pat is a Jew supported by TRS and the DailyStormer. Here's proof:

realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation

Attached: Patrick-Little-DESTROYED.jpg (3000x2685, 1.25M)

This is false. Pat is /ourguy/.

Attached: organic-3.jpg (1440x1384, 494K)

Well? Where's the link?

Expel the Jew by '22

Can't believe I forgot that....

Why not jail the Jew? Is it because Pat is a Zionist? Also I just got your infinity thread killed. Mad?

Attached: little zionist 2.jpg (1153x695, 113K)

Why even share a continent with the Jew? They've been expelled out of countries for centuries up until recently. Expulsion is an efficient, humane method of eradicating the Jew from our society. Why are you against that?

Jews have been expelled throughout their history. Doesn't work. Never has. Time to jail them and let kikes die-off in a single generation.

Patrick little is a good goy who loves dying for isreal

Attached: 8c3.jpg (600x362, 33K)

He wants to end all US aid for Israel and end all wars in the Middle East. He's pro-Palestinian and Arab Christian and an anti-Zionist.

Oh, and also charge Israel for war crimes.

>being so brainwashed you believe the date is either pro-israel or pro-palestine

He should be pro america. palestine is irrelevant

Stupid fucking Christians.

>he's pro Palestine
Yikes.

Attached: 5b17aea9787c6.png (1024x1101, 132K)

Being pro-Palestinian is being anti-Israeli, which I'm fine with. He wants us out of the Middle East, and besides that is America-first. Nothing wrong with having an ally, and if they're against Israel, even fucking better.

Post the link you dumb faggot.

No it's not. It's a kikey potion to take. You're literally like the mirror image of a zionist. Next you'll be saying we should be sending Iran money and weapons so they can btfo israel. If we're fucking fantasizing why isn't us who destroys israel our self? Quit being a limp-dick boomer

Attached: tiresome.png (306x306, 112K)

Thank you.

>Only 83 viewers.

:(

ah there you are JONATHAN
good to see you JONATHAN

I'm not, you fucking shitnigger. I do want to see Israel blown the fuck off the map. Boomers are mostly pro-Israel, I'm anti-Jewish. The US is controlled by Israel and the Jews. We need to eliminate them from positions of power and society at large.

Bump

Attached: 1440312676568.png (3000x2000, 2.07M)

Share and spread the link, goys

How does that address anything I said? I said being pro-palestine is not a requisite to being anti-israel. But you insist his position of being pro-palestine is somehow beneficial. It's not. You're just sperging out because you don't understand why you think what you do.

You're the one sperging out. eing pro-Palestine does not entail doing what you said, either. It just means supporting an enemy of Israel. What's so bad about that? And neither he nor I advocated "arming Iran" like you said I did. Let's not argue over semantics, Israel is our common enemy, let's join together on that.

Jow Forums is so useless now.

Utterly impotent.

Attached: 179400171118.png (1000x500, 305K)

How so? If you mean being taken over by Magatards, then I agree with you.

MAGAtards aren't real.

They are payed shills and literally bots.

>What's so bad about that?
Because only people who are trying to hide their anti-zionist sentiment say that shit. But since the fact he hates israel is already known, the idea is redundant, let alone a platform feature. This is a red flag. Something isn't right and we both know there are no coincidences. Yet you mention it as one of the reasons to support him. You also mention that he supports Arab Christians, again why should I care what happens to Arabs. Your support of him seems to be based not on what he can do good for america, but instead how he can help the middle east and hurt israel. You cannot have group cohesion based on being anti-something. Those movements are spineless and immediately fall apart into sectarian quibbling. If that's his serious proposal, hes a shit candidate. But I suspect you're just some shitskin arab

Also, yes we have MAGAtards, but there should still be a strong old-guard left over to promote good content.

Where the fuck did they all go?

kys

Attached: who.jpg (474x353, 58K)

Fuck you
Get the fuck off my board

I know, mostly. It's sad that there are a few serious ones, though.
No idea. I left when the old guard left. I just lurk WN sites and blogs now. I miss old Jow Forums.

Stail meme bro