What's the most blackpilling thing you've ever seen?

What's the most blackpilling thing you've ever seen?

Attached: 1549200830660.png (482x427, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA
youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA&t=0s&list=WL&index=79
youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA

Europe is pretty conservative if you compare it with asian countries where racemixing is accepted and mainstream.

last royal weddin'
simple as

Attached: pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg (1600x1200, 329K)

This image and an understanding of the innate flaws of both sexes. I'm now a horrendous jingo and too afraid to find love.

Attached: next50years.png (1570x872, 308K)

The European population Is decreasing and the african population is Increasing

america is the greatest nation in the world

Attached: 1549419958929.jpg (600x600, 79K)

cucks
you deserve it
perfide albion

Attached: 1442160031494.jpg (600x600, 65K)

That image doesn’t seem like ablackpill

Our complex society is on its final leg. Our ore grades are extremely low, our soil has less than 50 harvests before infertility, our aquifers are quickly draining, our surface water is heavily polluted, our biosphere is reaching its breaking point, our energy sources are declining in quality and abundance, species are dying off at extinction levels, and humans continue to grow. Clearly our path is unsustainable yet no one will even acknowledge the problem and the only solution presented is that technology will save us somehow. The unfortunate blackpill is that the real solution is massive population control.

Attached: limitsofgrowth.jpg (631x517, 65K)

This is pretty fucking close

Attached: 1549747420097.webm (320x180, 2.13M)

When I saw how much anti-Semitism there was on Jow Forums, that's when I realized how much of a fucking problem it was and how it will cycle over and over again because it's driven by our true overlords.

Fuck off nigger the human mind will always emerge dominant over nature

Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190206-081739_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 587K)

Just like it did on Easter Island, right?

And the available answers

Attached: Screenshot_20190206-082744_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 443K)

Humans co-existed with nature for tens of thousands of years before we discovered fossil fuels and we will co-exist with whatever is left of nature when we exhaust them all.

No it’s not.

war

My best friend isn't sure if his newborn son is his

your mom

Attached: 1495856508488.jpg (518x620, 54K)

jesus christ I wonder if their handlers in japan know of this degeneracy

Yes it is.

Your pitiful nation still clings to the dangling fibers of its heritage.

Move over, you fallen titan. Pax Americana is now.

I would like to see an update of that graph

Living in San Francisco

Runner Up: living in LA

People live here and just think the cesspool aspect is "part of the deal." then keep voting for gibs and shit. It's unreal the cognitive dissonance that exists in Cali metros

Attached: 1b9.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

Fucking kill me. Glad I unsubscribed from that unfunny, virtue-signaling, social-engineering nightmare.

The infographic (don't have it) that shows all minorities vote Democrat overwhelmingly with no deviation amongst all 50 states.

Basically proof that balkanization is inevitable.

found pic of OP's mom

Attached: 1510784592393.jpg (218x305, 18K)

overpop is a fucking meme.

Kali Yuga

Attached: jewel-tree-4-750x750.jpg (750x750, 181K)

Overpopulation is only a meme if you discount standard of living. Sure the earth can support 20 billion people if we all live like poor Indians on 2 acre family farms with no assets but a plow and an ox.

What makes him unsure and when will he be getting a DNA test?

maybe he's chinese kek

Strangely enough it was of old, not of new.

It was a five inch shark tooth from pre dinosaur times lodged in a whale bone. Really reminds you nothing has changed for MILLIONS of years. Literally nothing.

I wonder the same thing. Is it just a rogue HR manager in the US doing this? Who knows

this youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA&t=0s&list=WL&index=79
then this youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE
Analyzing these two videos brings so much depressing conclusions

Attached: 1547891663930.png (600x815, 178K)

(((America)))

Realizing the world has been an ayylmao simulation since 1945 when Germany lost WWII.

I know it's all anonymous but I don't like the feeling of giving details of someone else's life. The trust in their relationship has been broken. It was broken by an unnecessary lie on her part that made something small into something important, or why lie? It was enough to re-frame events and and cause the doubt, now that trust has been broken. I told him if he had any doubt he should get checked. He is afraid if he gets the kid checked and it is his, he's doing damage to the relationship. I love the guy and I'd like to help, but I've never been invested in a relationship like he is, so I'm out of my depth. New baby, new mortgage, doubt about the foundation of it.

Revive bump

the hatman

This has been eye-opening on so many levels. Thank you for sharing this, user!

OI YOU GOT A POSTIN ON Jow Forums LICENSE MATE?

Anything from kike Hollywood and how the youth lap that shit up.

Attached: first_trans_prez.png (1176x800, 1.69M)

>laying in your own sick: the video
Jesus.

Yeah it doesn't seem like a black pill. It seems retarded.

As America becomes increasingly diverse and multicultural it will very soon become impossible for Republicans to win the presidency. All it takes is Texas and Florida to flip. Then their numbers will increasingly dwindle in the house and senate as districts and states slowly increase their minority population. Within our lifetimes Democrats WILL own enough of the house and senate to amend the Constitution.
And short of mass deportations and closing borders there is nothing we can do about it. Trump couldn't even get a goddamn wall with the house and senate on his side.

I was in Dialysis treatments 3-4 times a week for 6 hour sessions when I was 22. Before I get into it I want to explain how dehumanizing it is to be hooked up to a machine watching your blood flow in and out of tubes into what looks like a blender being cleaned. I was around a variety of of people mostly old. You’re on autopilot stuck in a chair with no one to socialize with except nurses. When you’re disconnected you lose weight and you’re exhausted. Sitting there with old people became depressing because they most likely weren’t getting transplants. They were going to live the rest of their lives on those machines. Almost every old person I saw there had the same drained expression on their face.

How's it going now?
What was your issue?

That was four years ago. I received a kidney from my dad but had to wait awhile for him to be ready. The original cause of the kidney failure was nephrocalcinosis. The native kidneys were permanently scarred from it. I had 4% functioning when I was on dialysis which lasted about a year. My function from the transplant now is around 65% and is stable.

The shills currently assualting Jow Forums.

We need to rally the troops to deal with all these fucking shills:

This is a lie. Any time a big legislation passes Congress the centrists flip to the other side. America just swings back and forth like a pendulum

fuck me, that is suicide fuel.

Predicting another dianna. Don't dissapoint us, bing bongs.

Stupid people who continually parrot the "left vs right" argument, especially with violent intentions. Rather than focus your anger on normal people look at who control them. The same goes for anti-cop, anti-news, and anti-"xyz" politics.
People who are ignorant in their stupidity. I refuse to believe the NPC meme, rather between alcohol and decades of being afraid of change or seeing themselves as stupid or wrong in an argument they would continue on their path of blinded horse until death. I've broken a few people out of it every now and then just by being more blunt, more ignorant, and more stupid until we get to the core of an issue and dissect it to the absolute center and then work our way up, but the real blackpilling part of that is that there are people that can't be saved even by doing that, and even less that are willing to go that distance, and even less even less that are willing to walk them through it.
Ranges from everything like politics to every subject under the sun.

The amount of retards that fall for shill threads

pediatric cancer doctor inviting my dying son to his hot tub.

Russia

It’s better than the black cock threads, incel threads, braap posts and roastie threads. Sunday is usually a mixed bag on this board since nothing ever happens on the weekend.

Hitler losing the war.

Attached: F252617D-39C9-44C2-8C00-A70707E72485.jpg (1080x1440, 244K)

Why the fuck is anti-xyz?
It's far better than pendulum or links garbage.

Would you say your condition was genetic or caused by prescription drugs?

And who are those centrists? They're mostly white. All minorities vote predominately Democrat.

xyz just being a set of variables dude, come on, it means anti-what ever the fuck just due to the name
what the fuck is pendulum and links?

Wow Op got rekt

a teen girl who thinks she has a life, has tattoos, and is too busy for me

I have hypoparathyroidism so I would have to take calcitriol and citrical supplements. My doctor didn’t pay attention to the blood levels of calcium and phosphorus. He would only monitor calcium levels to make sure it wasn’t low. The phosphorus rose over time to where the calcium levels were which caused nephrocalcinosis. He never once monitored phosphorus in my blood. I lost all respect of endocrinologists from that experience. He said it was kidney stones that caused the failure. I went to an expert of nephrology at the Mayo Clinic and he diagnosed nephrocalcinosis. I tied to sue for malpractice. I would’ve won but I couldn’t prove when exactly the levels were off since he only ordered blood work once a year. The whole experience was a mess basically going around the country hearing the same nephrocalcinosis diagnosis from different experts. The lawyer backed out of the case

user, just remember what The Bible said about monarchy:
>But the people refused to listen to Samuel. “No!” they said. “We want a king over us.
>Then we will be like all the other nations, with a king to lead us and to go out before us and fight our battles.
1 Samuel 8:19-20 (NIV)

It was written over and over again in other, similar passages, that people didn't need to have Kings to rule them, yet people demanded it through stubbornness. People do not need to be ruled by Monarchy, nor should they be. When a monarchy falls, it's because it fails to follow God. The failure of that rule is simply confirmation of its failure.

trump using missiles on syria within 3 months of being elected

The reason that asteroids aren't obliterating the earth right now is because the solar system has existed for so many millions of years, and all the orbital paths have for the most part been cleared. But that system defined itself in a dead, lifeless universe, and as life begins to exploit the solar system and colonize it, the more this happens, the more that old and calm system will grow to become chaotic.

World War II after discovering Jow Forums

Attached: 1501254780989.png (447x589, 413K)

>Pic related
There is no helping them.

Attached: 1536627091546.jpg (640x451, 58K)

Everything I see is a blackpill because I'm aware of the machinations behind everything, the world we live in destroys all that is good and nothing is sacred any more. Even if we were to remove the evil people from our world, they would just spring up like weeds again because people are unwilling to pluck them from the earth. The more I learn about this world the more I want to hide from it.

public schools. teachers and staff

Can confirm.

Godspeed, user;
Doctors are quacks.
I'm sure you know this by now.
You have a Great Father;
We don't get much of a reprieve in this life, but,
At least you had that.
I don't pray to anything, but,
I did shed a tear for you.

You shouldn't be here you could get black bagged.

Attached: brit 1984.jpg (375x500, 41K)

Does anyone have the doggo story pic to post?

Attached: 1533625719563.jpg (250x250, 20K)

I'm sure your anthro-chauvinistic chest beating will go over really well with nature once shit hits the fan.

Some guy posted this yesterday, so now it's my turn, I guess.

Attached: 1549766666145.jpg (58x125, 1K)

>Pax Americana is now

Attached: E1F96F2C-6DD8-46C2-AF57-6B940C15D137.png (588x653, 543K)

Fuck the police state. They can come

Attached: E1C58C02-1614-4B76-AC1B-78A4F7E2E7B6.gif (625x352, 1.23M)

Oh. Heh. Never mind.

Too bad you’re retarded

Bah. Dear God, user.
C'mon.

>pre-mesozoic shark tooth in a whalebone
>whales didn't exist until well into tbe cenozoic

You wot?

That user just copied Peter Zeihan's take on the world. It's a fine argument...if you completely ignore the racial dynamic in American politics.

probably reading about unit 76 and how it got swept under the rug

Remote viewing underground sea bases / U.S. Stations on Mars. Yes. Its all real.

Attached: logo-1200.png (1200x1200, 27K)

>What's the most blackpilling thing you've ever seen?

both of the twilight male love interests are named after me.

The world has always been like this, the only difference is now we can see it all thanks to mass media and the internet.

There wasn't other way to stop hitler than just send russians on battlefield and let them die in fight . Millions of people died just to slow nazis and give time to evacuate people and factories.

Everything is a cycle of struggle, success, decadence and then collapse ad infinitum. Everything is the same as it ever was.

Netflix and shill

Elaborate, I’m in the mood for a good LARP

reee

Nothing new under the sun

The world.

>sir, you were going 30 miles over the speed limit, this is a clear-cut case of gross negligence on your part as a vehicle operator
>you don't understand officer, the last time I glanced at the spedometer was twenty minutes ago
>ah, I see, carry on then

Am I oversimplifying jow stupid this is?