Speaking engagement CANCELLED

Speaking engagement CANCELLED

>was going to speak in Des Moines, IA on Sunday night
>Asian and Latino Coalition event
>flight from Chicago to Des Moines cancelled

whotv.com/2019/02/10/presidential-candidate-tulsi-gabbard-speaking-in-des-moines-sunday-night/amp/

Did Obongo pull some strings and do this to Mommy?! Fuck the Deep State!

Attached: Tulsi+Gabbard+Women+Campaign+Fund+Parties+eHbnSVkqQ6rl.jpg (418x594, 80K)

>Asian and Latino Coalition event
In Iowa.

>Did Obongo pull some strings and do this to Mommy?! Fuck the Deep State!
Kikes are seething because of Tulsi. Won't matter though since most her competition is gonna be indicted.

Nah. Weather sucks here. Even if flight wasnt cancelled, no one is leaving the house to go to a political event tonight, especially asians and latinos. Speaking on these particular groups, there are enough asian and latino to have a small annual festival, but i think if they wanted to reach the same people that Obama had fooled, they should just have an event at the Des Moines Social Club instead. Its the heart of progressive liberalism. Her campaign director is likely out of touch.

Look at all this damage control. Zionists are gonna shit themselves soon when Mueller goes public and exposes Israel.

Why you flame my shit faggot? I dont like any politician. Live in this city and have a better idea whats happening than you. We will ask for your opinion when a candidate is visiting whatever homo town you live in.

You live in Israel.

Are you kidding me? Ill go take a picture of the machinist hall right now dumbo.

Lotta snow

Only maybe 4 inches. Im kinda surprised a flight was cancelled unless it was really early around 8 to 10 am. Tomorrow will be worse tho.

She was at a mosque in Chicago last night. She's going to hit these ground level sites that pack maybe 50 ppl tops. It's actually genius. While everyone else is spending to get time on CNN, she is hitting the nucleus of each community.

She's en route to Iowa by car now. Fuck the Deep State. The event is rescheduled for tomorrow.

Attached: FB_IMG_1549828794400.jpg (960x720, 80K)

This image terrifies the ZOG. They have spent an entire month depicting her as an Islamophobe and here she is in Chicago with a packed house.

Attached: FB_IMG_1549827105121.jpg (828x620, 60K)

Ilhan Omar as Secretary of State

Attached: FB_IMG_1549828783717.jpg (960x720, 81K)

>She's going to hit these ground level sites that pack maybe 50 ppl tops.
That comes off as rather pathetic, but since everyone declared so early, she does have time. Her main goal right now needs to be to build up a core group who, whenever they see some MSM list of candidates which doesn't include her, would ask where she is.

Attached: Tulsi Gabbard - 538 January 2019.jpg (1053x682, 136K)

Cock Nose Cortez

Exactly.

It's not that she intends to do this the whole primary of course. It's about building a base.

Bernie started with like 15 people in a tent and ended up selling out arenas by spring of 2016.

do you think she makes a good curry chicken? i guess really it might be a khichdi but if i were indian i might try to make both at least once

/ourgirl/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-10-21-44-36-1.png (540x697, 304K)

Fuck this durka durka ass bitch.

where is whitaker from

Imagine being such a purist that you think people on your side shouldn't even be aware of what your opponents think, even when running for political office when it'd be valuable to know where people's interests are headed.

Nowhere is safe anymore, it took then a decade to completely ruins Colorado beyond salvage. Texas is only taking longer because it's a bigger fish. Places like Wyoming, Montana etc. are only spared for now.

Well, there is always I-80? It goes from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean. It passes just south of Chicago and goes to Iowa. 2.5 hour drive. But that interstate has a lot of accidents too. Maybe not safe.

She comes from a location as far away from durka durka as one could possibly get on the planet.

SHE TERRIFIES (((THEM)))