Why are chinks so backwards?

Why are chinks so backwards?
No wonder they are inferior to whites

Attached: 1535494599358.jpg (1242x1595, 782K)

wow insect people doing something right for once

There are teaching them to not hate jews. Antisemitism is a serious illness.

Long Live Chairman Xi. Let the west learn from China’s explicit (and highly justified and prudent) campaign of genocide. I applaud these measures unreservedly.

Attached: 1458427242849.jpg (480x589, 146K)

good. fuck'em. Muslims are less 'people' than Chinese.

>I applaud these measures unreservedly
> applaud unreservedly
> on Internet

Islam should be purged worldwide. It is a cult of death.

I badmouth Islam and praise China irl

>literally throwing mudslimes in concentration camps
based China

Baste

China has it exactly right about slimy moslems. Quit talking about things that you can not comprehend. DESTROY islam SAVE Humanity

Seems pretty forward thinking and best thing is if they can't convert them they'll be great for organ harvesting. WIN WIN!

Rather 100 Han than 1 believing Muslim

WTF i love slope heads now!

>White, gives their countries and daughter to muslim
> Chink, putt muslim in camp and force marry by force young muslim girl

> Whites superior to Asian

Wtf? I love chicoms now!

>hospitals
Organ transplant hospitals more like it.

When china is done with muslims, they will ship all the hong kongers to these camps and force them to learn mandarin and worship the cpc. after that, who knows. Will we be next?

>Killing a degenerate bronze age culture
That's a VERY good thing
inb4 muh tradition yeah because living as a fucking civilization of maniacs is totally natural.

Better yet let Islam destroy China and vice versa faggot kike

The CPC imprisons everybody, not just muslims. They put falun gong practitioners, Christians, dissidents, anybody they don't like, in these types of camps.
These camps have forced labor, and can somewhat pay for themselves, so they have no problems imprisoning people for decades to make toys or clothing all day.
And they won't provide any medical care, so if you get sick, they'll let you die then harvest your organs.
Also if your name matches someone powerful on an organ transplant list, they will murder you and take your organs.

America should do this too.