CATHOLIC MASS LADIES

Holy FUCK I thought you faggots were kidding. I went to Catholic Mass tonight and my God there were great/conservative looking girls everywhere. Even some single ones there sitting by themselves (campus church on a LIBERAL campus). I am going back every Sunday.

Attached: cg.jpg (852x480, 27K)

holy fuck guys a christian woman just flew over my house just now

Attached: 1541727904686.png (600x650, 167K)

Yeah, no. They're either 80 year old ladies, or they're young mestizos with median 80 IQs. Catholics are full of rapists.

Be careful. As a Catholic, I have to warn you that the liberal is strong, even in Holy Mother Church.
If you really want to be a Catholic, then I'm glad to have you. We need more men.
But be careful.

>Alright then, I'll go to Hell!

cringe

lol

I don't believe in Jewish mythology.

Catholicuckery is for brown man.
USA was built on protestantism and became great due to it not because Statist - The Religion that (s)c*atholicism.

Have fun with your feminist wife.

>I am historically illiterate, philosophically void, spiritually dead, and possess no virtue. And I like it!

Idiots, religion is not a mere tool for people to seek sex. If you are incapable of finding a woman in life then you are part of the problem and should be a hermit, a celibate hermit!

>Martin Luther, Henry VIII and Calvin weren't Statists.
The power of protestant "education"

He is not wrong you colossal faggot, and probable heretic.

Attached: 1546998845107.png (869x500, 410K)

Protocuck countries are the most degenerate countries.

Dulce et decorum pro patria mori. Deus vult!

Attached: 1546995456695.png (1154x3699, 685K)

Why is this man not canonized yet?

You've clearly never read the bible. Jesus was a Jew. His followers were negroids and jews. They were a fifth column to the Roman Empire. Jews were not allowed to practice their religion in Rome. They undermined them, and they'll do the same for Europe. You're a pro-miscegenation cult.

Attached: Pentecost.jpg (1980x1364, 347K)

He is American, and Vatican II goes against what he preached.

women are more religious than men

Have fun explaining that one

t. Satanic Jewish Pedocult member

Thanks for the pic, I could use it!

Fuck off stupid Christian.

they've all already fucked black guys and been knocked up. Now they go to church to ask god to deliver them a white beta provider

Look at Sweden, UK and Germany.

Jesus Christ, Christians are stupid.

>be 23
>go to Orthodox Church on Sunday
>be the youngest person there by like 25 years
there's no hope for me

>You've clearly never read the bible.
I've read it all the way through twice and parts of it multiple times. I have read the Gospels probably 15-20 times.
>Jesus was a new
Congratulations! When did you figure that one out?
>miscegenation
I highly doubt you could even begin to give me a philosophically consistent argument for why this is bad, but let me be charitable and invite you to make the attempt.

I bet you are a LARPagan.

If they did, it would become all the more clear how far the clergy in America has fallen.

Prophetic

Dear god kill yourself Christ cuck. Oh wait you don’t have to, your kids will be mestizo garbage dwellers.

>as long as they come here FAITHFULLY

how big is the parish? there are a lot of younger people at the orthodox church i go to

Go with God, and always walk in his light. Even in darkness you are not alone, the son and holy spirit be with you.

Attached: 1501094391829.jpg (911x513, 142K)

The Finnish lutheran church is nothing but a secular political wing promoting degeneracy these days.

Remember this: the Catholic base (like the Jewish base) inadvertently supports the Satanists at the top of the food chain. Let me explain. Most jews and Catholics are good people but they supports a belief system that props if the evil people at the top of the hierarchy. It's no doubt the pope is evil and the high up jews r evil. This doesn't make the base bad necessarily.
So since I'm onto constructive criticism here is how you can help: be politically aware of the inner workings of your big church. And do your best to recognize and call out the evils involved.

>not covering your head while in Church
showing a little respect wouldn't hurt her

>I am going back every Sunday.
Holy Mass shouldn't be a date night user. Wouldn't hurt your to show some respect too.

What is this "flew overt house" stuff?

>highly doubt you could even begin to give me a philosophically consistent argument for why this is bad
Miscegenation leads to white genocide

Holy fuck you are retarded. Jews were practising in Rome hundreds of years before caser and Christ

Thank you! The faithful will always be welcome by his light!

>wasn't able to justify his opinions because the people who spoonfed him those opinions didn't give him the justification along with it.
You know you are just a parrot. It makes you uncomfortable sometimes, but you don't know how to be anything else.

Typical Jow Forums scum

Attached: 1549807703122.png (1000x1050, 472K)

No. All religions are fucking stupid!

Can someone post more of those vaporwave catholic images?

Attached: 1548299506290.png (960x1024, 1.72M)

I wish God would have designated tail-chasing as a sin
being simply aesthetically vulgar isn't enough

Lurk for min of 2 years before posting newfriend.

Attached: 1461394592023.jpg (790x894, 247K)

Race is a spook, you fucking idiot.

>Miscegenation leads to white genocide
That's a tautology. I wanted an argument.
Now, explain your world view using logic.

Shut the fuck up you religious idiot.

That's nice. I went to my local Catholic church last summer and it was 90% beaners and 10% boomers. I never went back.

Dude I'm barely even religous. I wish I was. All I know is that God exists. And to be grateful. That's it.

We all have a choice. God gave us free will so that he would know true love himself. He also gave us hatred, so that we would be capable of defending that which we love and not let his light and love perish from the earth.

Attached: 1509481454692.jpg (552x757, 104K)

all women are liberal by default unless they are influenced by men or other women to be otherwise
women are a meme no matter which sky god they believe in

I had a great time with this image

A newfag just flew over my house guys wew

I don't necessarily disagree, but the whole "women don't make choices" thing always smacked of some kind of psuedo-feminism "don't blame me for my mistakes" bullshit.
Women are decieved more easily, i will give you that.

Basically this. A lot of Catholic girls are actually just Italian, etc. My litmus test is whether or not she's openly pro-life. You're much more likely to find wife material at church than anywhere else.

A lot of parishes are like this (sans the rapists, desu you're more likely to get abused in public school it's just not a scandal because they don't claim moral authority.) Find young adult stuff in your city or if you go to a college find a Newman Center.

In conclusion:

BEGUM GADOLIG :DDDDDD

Attached: begum.png (184x184, 45K)

a god exists. Why? And even if this were the case, what does it mean for you? That there's an afterlife? You really think there's something after the destruction of your brain, and source of perception?

He can't argue it. He's just repeating the ideology he was fed by other online fags.

then try your cathedral, or the church in the cool part of town

I hope then you can use it in some manner to guide you on the path of faith and righteousness. The Church shall reform as it has in the past, and the lord in heaven will need foot soldiers to defend the faith both spiritually and physically in the coming wars. It is never too late too find love of God, Family and people of your own ethnicity and become the right hand that strikes the blow against sin and blasphemy!

Attached: estevao__knight_of_santiago_by_wraithdt-d3alv1h.jpg (707x1000, 392K)

maybe theyre trying to hammer home the point that you shouldnt be upset by women acting like women in the same sense that you wouldnt get mad at a kid for acting like a kid

Italian Americans do not really qualify as Italian.

Attached: IMG_0338.jpg (474x266, 30K)

>marrying a catholic
Yikes

why not and got any better suggestions?

Activate operation gold digger

Attached: IMG_0337.jpg (474x334, 35K)

I met my wife when she was 17 and I was 28 at mass, I took her virginity. Been married for 10 years with a kid and one on the way. She’s honestly gotten better looking with age. Catholic women are the best.

Small town bro, only one catholic church. The next nearest one is guaranteed to be even more Mexican.

>will reform
By adopting the idea theology is constantly evolving, it's not likely. It is precisely that which lead to having a Muslim loving spic pope, faggots in clergy, and Vatican II. Catholicism is in many ways worse than prostestants. By design it was destined to become progressive garbage.

>A lot of Catholic girls are actually just Italian
you mean Mexican
im not so sure Catholic girls are more special than any other group of religious girls. The vast majority of girls anyway say they believe in god. The pro-life belief really is a better litmus test of values than the worship of deities

hell yeah congrats bro

>Lamborghini gifts the Pope one of their cars, in a special Holy See paint job
>to the surprise of nobody the car is immediately auctioned off and proceeds spent on charity
>people post images like this (presumably) in an effort to undermine the Holy Father
why would you do this?

>2 years
standards have become lax

Attached: 1427592871237.jpg (680x468, 28K)

Catholicism is for people south of the border

Sometimes you have to force people to see that. Get them thinking "wait, why do i believe this?"
If nothing else they'll at least learn enough to not let my 100 IQ mixed-breed ass school them by asking simple questions.

I cannot order you to do so, but please read and digest the information in pic related. Even if you fundamentally disagree thoroughly consider its content and decide for yourself - not what you have been socially considered to believe.

I would have you pursue a path wear you find God, and his Son in your life but it must be done willingly. All men must grapple with this personally or wallow forever in the mire of his own sins, unknowingly damning himself and his future.

Remember our Lord, welcomes no matter your crimes IF you truly feel repentance in your soul and pursue redeeming works and endeavor to honour Him, your family, and people. You may fall and stumble on the way but you will never be denied his love if you strive for goodness, and fight evil in all its forms you can.

Attached: Aquinas.jpg (700x6826, 600K)

the churches I've been to I'd say 95% of people were white, although I have lived in relatively white areas

So how should I interact with these women? I see them at mass but I don’t know how to properly approach and introduce myself with out getting called creepy, it’s happened a few times.

move out of your mom's house and get to a decent metropolitan area

I mean I think pro-life should be the litmus test more than denomination, but ideally both should be a match.

Things like adoration, rosary, etc are totally foreign to prottie thotties, and they can be really spiritually elevating.

be good looking and have them come to you

Wrong. The One Holy and Apostolic Church was once led by an arch heretic who chased whores and not only lived in sin but actively corrupted the clergy and church. Surely such a man was possessed by evil but eventually his blasphemies were cleansed and the Church made whole again. There is no destiny, God gave us free will to commit sin and heresy, but no evil is permanent - it is only ever a symptom of a corrupted soul and as long as men die, their evil dies with them. In time the righteous will take up the sword once again and Christendom will prevail.

Great image.
I was trying to date a half Mexican hardcore trad-Catholic girl one time. It didnt work out because im poor and she lived super far away. But she would have been a perfect wife. Beautiful, modest, devout, smart, very faithful, submissive, kind, dedicated to being a housewife. Some lucky guy is gonna be unreasonably happy with her soon, if not already.

Makes me happy and sad, desu

Similar story here. Catholic becuase of my Irish ancestry and wanted to find a faithful, traditional wife. You won’t find any young women at a mass here though that are white. At pretty much any catholic mass here you will find two groups of people. Old white people, and young people who are immigrants or first generation from non-white countries.

i don't know for sure about the catholic church, but you probably have a calendar of events or something like that on your church website. i'd advise going to stuff OUTSIDE of any services. for example, we have a time just for coffee and socializing after liturgy, as well as various other stuff like dancing, basketball, etc.

just get more involved with the church. don't be a pleb and just go to take communion then leave.

Just say:
>I too partake in anal sex to protect my virginity
Catholic women are freaks

Not sure if there's an afterlife. Thatbwoukd be nice

I’ve only ever heard of Muslim women doing this

Walk up to them after mass, say Hi and then ask their name. Then tell them your name. Then chit chat about bullshit for five to ten minutes and then ask for their number.
Girls, believe it or not, like men. So do you have a swinging dick or not?

>80 IQs
>Catholics are full of rapists

you'd be surprised how many actually practice what they preach

and desu nobody gets pregnant from butt-sex so there's that

"sex is just orgasms" is probably #1 top jewish trick

Alexander VI?

You don't belong in this century.

Based.

They're not liberal. Anal perhaps, but not liberal.

FUCK YOU CATALONIAN JEW. I RECOGNISE YOU NOW FUCK OFF

Spoiler alert: There isn't.

Attached: current year.png (500x435, 150K)