imgur.com/a/Yblm0Ff
>Iraq Feb 4
imgur.com/a/ghN6ZoH
>Idlib Jan 29
imgur.com/a/XvVTzfa
>Manbij Jan 26
imgur.com/a/g4drIgI

Devs Feb 7
>DeZ:IS leadership in Euphrates valley refuses to surrender last two vilalges it holds. IS tries to flee in Homs desert pocket
>W DeZ:SAA ambushes IS recon group in Badiya Al-Sham region, killing 6
>DeZ:SAA ambushes ISIS terrorists attempting to cross Euphrates
>SDF foil IS suicide attack on displaced civilians in Euphrates valley
>SAA unleashes large-scale retaliatory attack in northern Hama for the missiles that hit the government stronghold of Mhardeh
>Pompeo claims Hezbollah “active in Venezuela” to justify possible US intervention
>Iraqi forces launch 50 rockets at IS positions around the town of al-Baghuz al-Fawqani
>Report:1500 foreign terrorists entered Sy from Turkey recently
>Report:Iranian forces are moving their supply center out from Damascus int/ airport to the T4 aibase in E Homs CS
>SDF closes al-Salihiyah crossing in DeZ gov in order to prevent civilians and former SAA soldiers to reconcile/leave to gov held areas
>Saudi-led coalition strikes Houthis training camp in central Yemen
>Houthi fighters stormed 15 positions of the Saudi military in Jizan prov. later retreated to Yemen to avoid SaudiAF who bombs position that fall to houthis

Previous:

Attached: 1549849603224[1].jpg (303x303, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=YsRx-IaDLeI
theguardian.com/environment/2019/feb/10/plummeting-insect-numbers-threaten-collapse-of-nature
news.com.au/technology/science/animals/rapidly-declining-insect-populations-spell-catastrophic-trouble-scientists-warn/news-story/503e6905af50be712bc4a1519bcadbd9
youtube.com/watch?v=nsxSe4cCwPo
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#23
youtube.com/watch?v=h1lLL7ZRyDg&t=59s
youtube.com/watch?v=YEuA5Y_Cc88
cnn.com/2013/05/07/health/lifes-work-de-waal/index.html
archive.vcu.edu/english/engweb/transcendentalism/authors/emerson/essays/spirituallaws.html
cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/iraq_wmd_2004/chap5.html
nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html
un.org/Depts/unmovic/Bx27.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_1441
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/15_February_2003_anti-war_protests
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
vox.com/2016/7/9/12123022/george-w-bush-lies-iraq-war
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/06/the-stench-of-the-iraq-war-lingers-behind-todays-preoccupation-with-fake-news
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_the_Iraq_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legitimacy_of_the_2003_invasion_of_Iraq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony
theguardian.com/politics/2004/feb/04/iraq.israel
theguardian.com/world/2004/feb/01/usa.iraq
web.archive.org/web/20060426071800/http://www.cia.gov/cia/reports/iraq_wmd/Iraq_Oct_2002.htm
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/gordon-brown-claims-knew-no-11469120
youtube.com/watch?v=fxHtQ1__qUc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_Iraq_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opposition_to_the_Iraq_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_misappropriations_related_to_the_Iraq_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Rights_Record_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Special_Commission#Allegations_of_CIA_infiltration_of_UNSCOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DEATH TO AMERICA

boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/202773238boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/202773238202773238

^^^real bread

Uncle Saddam did nothing wrong.

Attached: rtr1j0vh.jpg (961x693, 62K)

aw for fucks sake

Stop this.

b-but I made it first

Attached: 1530632515734.jpg (500x500, 67K)

>first

WTF am I reading

Attached: download (41).jpg (283x178, 6K)

Attached: based1.png (970x1003, 555K)

w-well after the previous bread died I made about 11 minutes ago and this was made 7 min ago...........

Attached: 1526329107586.png (831x720, 783K)

other thread was first

hey Serb, what do you guys think of the Muslims of Sanzak? are they considered full Serbs? do they consider themselves Serbs?

>The world’s insects are hurtling down the path to extinction, threatening a “catastrophic collapse of nature’s ecosystems”, according to the first global scientific review.

>More than 40% of insect species are declining and a third are endangered, the analysis found. The rate of extinction is eight times faster than that of mammals, birds and reptiles. The total mass of insects is falling by a precipitous 2.5% a year, according to the best data available, suggesting they could vanish within a century.
theguardian.com/environment/2019/feb/10/plummeting-insect-numbers-threaten-collapse-of-nature

>A global review of research looking at insect populations has led scientists to warn about worrying consequences for “the survival of mankind”.
news.com.au/technology/science/animals/rapidly-declining-insect-populations-spell-catastrophic-trouble-scientists-warn/news-story/503e6905af50be712bc4a1519bcadbd9

> warn about worrying consequences for “the survival of mankind”.
let it all burn down,.

They don't consider them Serbs, even if their ancestors were 100% Serbs who just bent over to Turks
They are annoying and keep talking mad shit for someone within Removing distance
Honestly I wouldn't even care about them if it wasn't for the Mutts using them as another bargaining chip and threatening further dismemberment of our country
However,
if NATO were not here we'd crack a few skulls and continue life as normal, no real conflict is necessary

Attached: 250[1].png (556x712, 16K)

> we'd crack a few skulls and continue life as normal, no real conflict is necessary
this is all politics in a nutshell. anything else is due to overcomplication and other ulterior interests.

>your a shill

>let it all burn down,.

let it burn, but may Allah preserve the righteous

not at all death to america, all of its people, all of its history and all of its soul may it burn in hell and everything in it dissipating to the sands.

>Allah preserve the righteous
Allah preserves who he pleases, Whether they are righteous or not is not your call. For all you know, they may not be righteous in your eyes yet they somehow have followed Gods rules.

ok so ur a shitskin then, why cant you guys just discuss the war and leave us out of it?

Can you post more of it please.

Attached: 1547744749938.png (720x744, 648K)

because i want your head amerimutt and god willing i'll have it.

why the fuck are you ppl aloud on this website

Haha okay that was funny. Well done.

Attached: 1545709514052.jpg (480x360, 67K)

what happened to venezeula general? :^(

Decisive /sg/ victory

Attached: Wiki.png (316x445, 155K)

or maybe we just don't give a fuck about it? its pretty meaningless, it doesnt mean /sg/ won

to make it easy for people to hunt you down and execute you.

Attached: goyim.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

>he doesn't get the joke
boomer...

Attached: 1523720462768.jpg (450x324, 52K)

>happening-fag larp general
good riddance

Allah preserves the righteous. I didn't say the righteous in my eyes, I said the righteous

>Honestly I wouldn't even care about them if it wasn't for the Mutts using them as another bargaining chip and threatening further dismemberment of our country
Has thier been a serious threat of secession in this region or are is it just a few shittalkers trying to raise their profiles?

youtube.com/watch?v=nsxSe4cCwPo

>10 Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.

>11 Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.

>righteous
even the context of this word implies some moral subjectivity. You can't delude yourself with good or evil or other man made comprehensions.

To put it simply, God preserves who he wants and thats it. Only those who follow his laws set on this Earth and fight for the glory of their faith and race might be allowed to bask in his approval. Otherwise you are merely expendable in his plan.

Have you been practicing with your airsoft guns lad?

Attached: 1531319131797.jpg (1302x1446, 128K)

kek at that post lmao that was funny.

Its real though. So we have to make do with real guns. I'm about to pack my Glock and S&W for a trip to the range.

>even the context of this word implies some moral subjectivity.

no it doesn't.

>good or evil or other man made comprehensions.

it's not man-made. there is order in nature, morality is a reflection of it

>To put it simply, God preserves who he wants and thats it.

yes but it's not arbitrary.

>The seed of the good remains, and it is just when the fruit falls to the ground that food sprouts anew from its seed. The superior man again attains influence and effectiveness. He is supported by public opinion as if in a carriage. But the inferior man's wickedness is visited upon himself. His house is split apart. A law of nature is at work here. Evil is not destructive to the good alone but inevitably destroys itself as well. For evil, which lives solely by negation, cannot continue to exist on its own strength
alone.

akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#23

It's extremely complicated. Half of the things mutts are doing to us is to fuck Russia from the region, so in irony, they made us suffer and when we naturally seek protection from suffering elsewhere, they make us suffer for it too.

Other thing is that "muslim" identity is meme tier. It's more meme than Macedonian Alexander the Great meme, yet less than Monte nigger meme.

Bosnian muslims are literal descendants of traitors, greedy retards, whore and sellouts, people without principles etc... Who did it for personal gain. After a generation or two they started to take the muslim meme more seriously, but it was not until TITO the pile of shit that started to classify Muslims Serbs and Muslim Croatians as anything other then Serbs and Croatians and who started to push meme identities.

It's historic thing, perhaps irreversible, perhaps a good beating would suffice but who knows. There is no positive reason for Muslims to like Muslim Bosnians except for them being muslims, because they are an aberration and a mistake that Austrians and Commies prevented us from fixing and bringing peace to Balkans.

morality is the exception in nature, certainly not the rule

nice.

>no it doesn't.
yes it does, the word itself is a man made one etc

> there is order in nature, morality is a reflection of it
its ironic though because to achieve that order once must shed alot of blood.

>yes but it's not arbitrary.
to the human it might as well be, who are you to judge His claims?

>But the inferior man's wickedness is visited upon himself. His house is split apart. A law of nature is at work here. Evil is not destructive to the good alone but inevitably destroys itself as well. For evil, which lives solely by negation, cannot continue to exist on its own strength

I agree with this wholeheartedly but there have been many cases where men of "Evil" disposition have won victoriously. Its also all subjective depending on who you look at it from. Overall, history is mired with bloodshed and crime, and that in reality it is irrelevant to try and make our idealizations of PERFECT behavior as if it were chosen by God himself (it isn't, but merely machinations of human arrogance). God preserves who he wants (and it seems that it is those that shed the most blood of perceived innocents)

The End of ISIS when?

Attached: Sin título.png (471x602, 117K)

Unlikely anytime soon. They'll just melt back into the populace and re-surge at a later time doing Al-Qa'ida type shit.

>The End of ISIS
Good luck, there are a ton of ISIS sleeping cells and it's just impossible to get rid of it as anyone can at any moment become a Jihadi.

I know they will never be truly gone
but the days of a large and organized form of territory in the Levant are numbered

they'll probably move to that Hama pocket or do random small attacks across Syria and Iraq

wrong. nothing is outside natural law. order prevails throughout

youtube.com/watch?v=h1lLL7ZRyDg&t=59s

/ug/ when?
Also friendly reminder not to reply to the faggot spacing conspiratorial retard

I never said it was outside natural law, I said it was the exception. Natural deviations throughout the course of history eventually correct themselves. The idea of morality is a few thousand years old in billions of years of history. A blip on the radar and a deviation that will likely be corrected sooner rather than later.

What I really hate, is the fact that almost all Americans will count it as their victory and not give any credit to Russia or Assad.

I've talked to an American that believed when Trump said something about controlling 100% of ISIS territory, and his argument for believing it was "America always win so I will believe this."
Westerners are truly dumb.

fuck /ug/
/scotlandgeneral/ when?

Another friendly reminder that zoomoids are animals

it really is our victory, if you look at where the fighitng took place it all comes down to kurdish/american fighting

eat shit cunt

t. can't handle the truth

> kurdish/american fighting
>kurdish

Attached: 1549837842883.png (634x650, 168K)

>if you look at where the fighitng took place it all comes down to kurdish/american fighting

Attached: MUTTTELLINGSHIT.png (426x309, 97K)

surely its bait

ur just jealous ur an ugly dried up boomoid subhuman who can't compete with a young chad like me.

In Kosovo, what were once shittalkers, terrorists and later war criminals became Officers, Ministers and Presidents thanks to Mutt intervention and support

Anything is possible with these fuckers

>raqqa
>mosul
>everything in northern iraq and eastern syria

He doesn't like to talk about Scotland

>yes it does, the word itself is a man made one etc

men are not outside nature. we embody natural law and reflect it in our speech

>its ironic though because to achieve that order once must shed alot of blood.

"is and isn't produce each other". there is even a place for evil, granted, god created it all. at the same time, there are ways of living harmoniously that contribute to health and stability/viability, and ways of living that are degenerate and self-destructive. this is true for the individual and also for societies as a whole

and yes, when things get out of balance and cannot be reconciled peacefully, catastrophe results, and harmony is restored at great cost

>to the human it might as well be

not to a human who understands order prevails throughout, and actions always have consequences.

>who are you to judge His claims?

"I weave for God the garment you see him by". there is no separation, God extends in us too, and the perceptive see order in life

>there have been many cases where men of "Evil" disposition have won victoriously.

not overall. Hitler triumphed over much of Europe but ultimately he lost. it is not simple. humans are tested from time to time, weakness is selected against in war. weakness also permits wrongdoing within societies.

>Overall, history is mired with bloodshed and crime

historically order prevails, crime is stigmatized, restricted, and punished. bloodshed, often. the strong prevail. strength and morality in principle go hand in hand. morality is harmonizing with, harnessing, the forces of natural law

youtube.com/watch?v=YEuA5Y_Cc88

God selects primarily for the good. evil is a secondary consequence of the good, it turns back on itself, challenges itself and hones itself

Attached: infidelity literally lack of faith.png (864x415, 212K)

I have literally never so much as alluded to my age here before.

>counts airstrikes that level entire cities as "fighting'
>actually believing the kurds did shit
>HEY GUYS! THE KURDS ARE THE MOST EPIC AND LIBERAL FIGHTERS XD

Attached: 1548247596316.jpg (647x740, 54K)

s e e t h i n g

i know i hit you where it hurts.

it's not the exception. the idea of morality is living in harmony with natural law. idea of morality or not, there is no escape from order in life. "actions always have consequences". that is the essence of morality. the consequences are determined according to the laws of nature, call them physics or morality, depending on the context, there is nothing arbitrary about it

"It is a mathematical fact that the casting of this pebble from my hand alters the center of gravity of the universe." -Carlyle

>aussiod abbo newnigger zoomer getting drawn in to easy bait from american flag
The state

>der /ug/ CS obsessed Scottish boomer
gib steam id+age+name+picture+address

>still can't find my steam
Maghrebi found it before you, what does that say about you?

propaganda and indoctrination is always a powerful tool to distort reality
and westerners think they are the only ones free from it

>men are not outside nature. we embody natural law and reflect it in our speech
ehh maybe but all languages have their own spirits associated to them and are extremely different in many regards particularly emotionally etc.

>not to a human who understands order prevails throughout, and actions always have consequences.
>there is no separation, God extends in us too, and the perceptive see order in life

good points

> Hitler triumphed over much of Europe but ultimately he lost
>Hitler
>evil
no no no..

>God selects primarily for the good. evil is a secondary consequence of the good, it turns back on itself, challenges itself and hones itself
I could point to those you say are good and call them evil for transgressions against me etc. Its literally all subjective and irrelevant. This idea of good and evil is a stupid one there is no such thing.

so your definition of morality is a synonym for order? This is how you justify "morality" being a natural process?

hey i called it out for bait here
but since im so bored id like the convo. also you could tell it was bait from how he went from retard amerimutt to quasi philosopher mutt

>aussiod abbo
errr, you know this isnt true.

Maghrebitch is ist eine lügende Hacke

You're right, you're d*asp*ra, even worse.

>literally told you exactly where to look
>can't find it
the state of you

>You're right, you're d*asp*ra, even worse.

i know, i'm reminded of it every living waking moment.

Attached: tears.png (363x296, 136K)

>but all languages have their own spirits associated to them and are extremely different in many regards particularly emotionally etc.

the various religions of the world share the same basic themes. nature transcends religion

>So I'm getting into the religion question, and how important is religion for morality. I think it plays a role, but it's a secondary role. Instead of being the source of morality, religion came later, maybe to fortify morality.

>There's a lot of evidence on the primates that I can use to support that idea that we are inherently good, but on occasion when we get too competitive or frustrated, we turn bad.
cnn.com/2013/05/07/health/lifes-work-de-waal/index.html

>no no no..

yes he was. he was an essentially negative force, look up aposematism, for one. black and red (nazi flag) are warning colors.

>I could point to those you say are good and call them evil for transgressions against me

we probably agree more than you think. America and the West have largely gone bad too, and will be destroyed soon.

but it's not simple. it's not all bad here either. I don't support continuous occupations of foreign lands, but there was a case to be made for removing WMDs from the hands of tyrants, those who would proliferate them into the hands of terrorists, undermining global security.

>yes he was. he was an essentially negative force
Hitler was unironically one of the most Holy men of our contemporary age. You calling him negative shows that you are ignorant and know nothing about him.

> but there was a case to be made for removing WMDs from the hands of tyrants, those who would proliferate them into the hands of terrorists, undermining global security.
ah of course you have fallen for mutthood propaganda. the conversation ends now.

>there was a case to be made for removing WMDs from the hands of tyrants, those who would proliferate them into the hands of terrorists, undermining global security.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

There are more cases to be found in septic hole then there LMAO

HAHAHAHHHHAAHAHHAAH

yes

>Man has been subjected by his Creator to the moral law, of which his feelings, or conscience as it is sometimes called, are the evidence with which his Creator has furnished him .... The moral duties which exist between individual and individual in a state of nature, accompany them into a state of society.

>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights

-Jefferson

>Universal law is the law of Nature. For there really is, as every one to some extent divines, a natural justice and injustice that is binding on all men, even on those who have no association or covenant with each other.
-Aristotle

>Not less conspicuous is the preponderance of nature over will in all practical life. There is less intention in history than we ascribe to it. We impute deep-laid, far-sighted plans to Caesar and Napoleon; but the best of their power was in nature, not in them. Men of an extraordinary success, in their honest moments, have always sung, 'Not unto us, not unto us.' According to the faith of their times, they have built altars to Fortune, or to Destiny, or to St. Julian. Their success lay in their parallelism to the course of thought, which found in them an unobstructed channel; and the wonders of which they were the visible conductors seemed to the eye their deed. Did the wires generate the galvanism?

>we are begirt with laws which execute themselves.
archive.vcu.edu/english/engweb/transcendentalism/authors/emerson/essays/spirituallaws.html

America isn't actually a democracy, people don't vote for the president, they instead vote for the Electoral Oligarchs which will decide who is President
4 times the vote of the people was ignored in favor of this oligarchy

Futhermore I think the United States of America should be destroyed

Attached: 1547326522642.jpg (900x920, 323K)

>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal
Unless they are Black

he was a meth addict, hell-bent on getting back the lost glory of Germany by starting numerous wars of aggression against peaceful neighbors

scapegoated and attacked Jewish civilians for no good reason.

"only faulting faults is faultless"

>be America
>start out as the place everyone flees to so they can escape tyranny and oppression
>become the great tyrant and oppressor

Attached: 1546258092785m.jpg (1024x1023, 69K)

>ah of course you have fallen for mutthood propaganda

no I have studied the issue in depth. Saddam had WMDs, we've been over this before in /sg/. he was in violation of UN sanctions

>Imad Husayn al Ani, Iraq’s former program director for VX, stated in an interview in 2003 that plans to produce thiourea and DCC, both of which he was unaware, indicated unequivocally that the Regime intended to reconstitute the V-series nerve agent program.
cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/iraq_wmd_2004/chap5.html

>The analysis of sarin samples from 2005 found that the purity level reached 13 percent — higher than expected given the relatively low quality and instability of Iraq’s sarin production in the 1980s, officials said. Samples from Boraks recovered in 2004 had contained concentrations no higher than 4 percent.

>An internal record from 2006 referred to “agent purity of up to 25 percent for recovered unitary sarin weapons.”
nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html

>I would now like to turn to the so-called “Air Force document”.. This document was originally found by an UNSCOM inspector in a safe in Iraqi Air Force Headquarters in 1998 and taken from her by Iraqi minders. It gives an account of the expenditure of bombs, including chemical bombs, by Iraq in the Iraq-Iran War. I am encouraged by the fact that Iraq has now provided this document to UNMOVIC.

>The document indicates that 13,000 chemical bombs were dropped by the Iraqi Air Force between 1983 and 1988, while Iraq has declared that 19,500 bombs were consumed during this period. Thus, there is a discrepancy of 6,500 bombs. The amount of chemical agent in these bombs would be in the order of about 1,000 tonnes. In the absence of evidence to the contrary, we must assume that these quantities are now unaccounted for.

>The discovery of a number of 122 mm chemical rocket warheads in a bunker at a storage depot 170 km southwest of Baghdad was much publicized. This was a relatively new bunker and therefore the rockets must have been moved there in the past few years, at a time when Iraq should not have had such munitions.

> There are strong indications that Iraq produced more anthrax than it declared, and that at least some of this was retained after the declared destruction date...Either it should be found and be destroyed under UNMOVIC supervision or else convincing evidence should be produced to show that it was, indeed, destroyed in 1991.

>Iraq did not declare a significant quantity, some 650 kg, of bacterial growth media, which was acknowledged as imported in Iraq’s submission to the Amorim panel in February 1999. As part of its 7 December 2002 declaration, Iraq resubmitted the Amorim panel document, but the table showing this particular import of media was not included. The absence of this table would appear to be deliberate as the pages of the resubmitted document were renumbered.

un.org/Depts/unmovic/Bx27.htm

>People create tyranny in their homeland
>Flee from it
>Create tyranny in the new land because you don't change
Its not rocket surgery

>Resolution 1441 stated that Iraq was in material breach of the ceasefire terms presented under the terms of Resolution 687. Iraq's breaches related not only to weapons of mass destruction (WMD), but also the known construction of prohibited types of missiles, the purchase and import of prohibited armaments...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_1441

>its showing me some autism
nope. too long didnt read

Some people simply require tyranny to function
Trying to install a representative liberal democracy in places like China or Russia would be akin to trying to feed a tiger tofu

poetry

Attached: Georgie.png (1018x718, 867K)

i can easily post subhuman dumps myself you know. watch and learn

>Iraq war(s) thread
Obligatory dump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/15_February_2003_anti-war_protests
>On 15 February 2003, there was a coordinated day of protests across the world in which people in more than 600 cities expressed opposition to the imminent Iraq War. It was part of a series of protests and political events that had begun in 2002. researchers have described the 15 February protest as "the largest protest event in human history"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
vox.com/2016/7/9/12123022/george-w-bush-lies-iraq-war
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/06/the-stench-of-the-iraq-war-lingers-behind-todays-preoccupation-with-fake-news

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_the_Iraq_War
>UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan stated in September 2004 that: "I have indicated it was not in conformity with the UN charter. From our point of view and the UN Charter point of view, it [the war] was illegal", explicitly declaring that the US-led war on Iraq was illegal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legitimacy_of_the_2003_invasion_of_Iraq

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony
>The Nayirah testimony was a false testimony given before the Congressional Human Rights Caucus on October 10, 1990 by a 15-year-old girl who provided only her first name, Nayirah. The testimony was widely publicized, and was cited numerous times by United States senators and President George H. W. Bush in their rationale to back Kuwait in the Gulf War. In 1992, it was revealed that Nayirah's last name was al-Ṣabaḥ and that she was the daughter of Saud Al-Sabah, the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States. Furthermore, it was revealed that her testimony was organized as part of the Citizens for a Free Kuwait public relations campaign which was run by an American public relations firm Hill & Knowlton for the Kuwaiti government. al-Sabah's testimony has come to be regarded as a classic example of modern atrocity propagand

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Um-BsAi4M
theguardian.com/politics/2004/feb/04/iraq.israel
theguardian.com/world/2004/feb/01/usa.iraq

>Intelligence shortly before the 2003 invasion of Iraq was heavily used as support arguments in favor of military intervention, with the October 2002 C.I.A. report on Iraqi WMDs considered to be the most reliable one available at that time.
web.archive.org/web/20060426071800/http://www.cia.gov/cia/reports/iraq_wmd/Iraq_Oct_2002.htm

mirror.co.uk/news/politics/gordon-brown-claims-knew-no-11469120

>According to a detailed legal investigation conducted by an independent commission of inquiry set up by the government of the Netherlands headed by former Netherlands Supreme Court president Willibrord D., the 2003 invasion violated international law. Also, the commission concluded that the notion of "regime change" as practiced by the powers that invaded Iraq had "no basis in international law.

youtube.com/watch?v=fxHtQ1__qUc

>Even prominent supporters of the war have accepted that it was illegal. Richard Perle, a hawkish member of the Pentagon has stated that "international law ... would have required us to leave Saddam Hussein alone."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_Iraq_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opposition_to_the_Iraq_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_misappropriations_related_to_the_Iraq_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Rights_Record_of_the_United_States

>On 1/5/2005, a related UK document known as the Downing Street memo, detailing the minutes of a meeting on 26/7/2002 was apparently leaked to The Sunday Times. The memo recorded the head of the Secret Intelligence Service (MI6) as expressing the view following his recent visit to Washington that "Bush wanted to remove Saddam, through military action justified by the conjunction of terrorism and WMD. But the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Special_Commission#Allegations_of_CIA_infiltration_of_UNSCOM

>Evidence that UNSCOM had been used by US intelligence to penetrate Iraqi security and track President Saddam Hussein's movements emerged in January 1999.[29] An investigation by the Washington Post claimed that CIA engineers, working as UN technicians, installed equipment to spy on Iraqi sites without Butler's knowledge, and that this explained the unidentified "burst transmissions" that had been noted by the inspectors.[30][31]
>Former UN weapons inspector Scott Ritter later accused some UNSCOM personnel of spying,[32] and also alleged that the purpose of the spying was to target Saddam in the bombing. Butler, on the other hand, denied allegations that foreign intelligence agencies "piggybacked" UNSCOM and questioned the factual accuracy of several of Ritter's statements.[33]

In June 1999, Ritter said:
>When you ask the question, "Does Iraq possess militarily viable biological or chemical weapons?" the answer is "NO!" It is a resounding "NO". Can Iraq produce today chemical weapons on a meaningful scale? No! Can Iraq produce biological weapons on a meaningful scale? No! Ballistic missiles? No! It is "no" across the board. So from a qualitative standpoint, Iraq has been disarmed. Iraq today possesses no meaningful weapons of mass destruction capability.[34][35]

UNSCOM and all the meme UN inspections for WMD's were a spying program to actually validate and make sure Iraq was free of WMD's so the coalition could easily invade.