Why do Christcucks want to save nigger babies so much?

Why do Christcucks want to save nigger babies so much?

Attached: F89CE993-5E83-40AF-9E04-EF5BF9571264.jpg (749x898, 139K)

Leftists eat children
>Abortion
>Fatherless families
>dressing little boys in drag

People on the right have a natural need to protect kids.

Why are you implying niggers are actual human beings?

As a white Christian male with a based black Christian wife and her son. NO! to this satanic practice.

because child sacrifice to satan will make evil forces more powerful.
If you want to get rid of niggers, sterilize them.

Why are you for kikes getting cheap stem cells and sacrifices to moloch?

Can’t wait for the boomers to die..

blacks keep their kids alive, user. They get more money per kid they pop out. It's whites who kill their children because 'muh wine aunt lifestyle' and 'muh cock carousel'
quit drinking the shill provided kool-aid, user.

Attached: 00000000000001.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Sterilization is more humane than baby killing.

>Bro just sterilize niggers, it’s that easy
Not in our political climate

Nigger babies and Tards were never going to have successful lives anyways. It’s best to prevent more worthless shitskins from being born.

Attached: BCE5584D-3A85-42E7-BF0F-D84AB3AB1C08.png (406x452, 30K)

Only whites and asians to an extent can have human status. Killing nigger and spic babies is like stepping on a big.

thats what happens when you worship the King of Israel

Attached: 1548353974463.jpg (719x768, 73K)

Except you aren't really preventing. You're doing damage control that benefits the kikes. They get their stem cells and abortion doesn't stop the shitskin population from growing.

>Just be evil!
No.

>Being the good guy is awesome goyim! Don’t prevent your enemies from growing in number. Keep them alive so you can watch your children get slaughtered by them!
Christcucks have made whites into pacifist retards. It’s time to start acting like warriors again.

Attached: F0846746-F2FD-4466-AD1D-3FB53DE71618.jpg (312x315, 59K)

This.
Removing Jamal isn't evil, forcing Whites to live with them is.

Being anti-abortion is anti-white, we need less shitskins in the planet. I would even promote moving planned parenthood clinics into the most diverse parts of the country. Especially states like Texas, the only problem is that the GOP have a black dick up their ass.

Attached: 5F91EF17-3F42-41C2-8721-6BDB3F2389D5.jpg (655x702, 187K)

see
Nigs keep their kids for the welfare checks.

why not stop abortion and push for a racewar? are you a kike or not?

I just told you that abortion is doing nothing to cull their numbers and white people are engaging in abortion as well..

The race war won’t happen for a long time, the majority of whites are still bluepilled cucks, especially magapedes. Abortion is the best viable solution we have currently.

Then why did estimates show that over 4 million niggers were killed in the span between 2010 and 2015?

Attached: DE30AD46-70FD-4DAA-B589-59BB89EF994B.jpg (440x406, 72K)

its reverse psychology on the eternal negro

White people are rarely engaging in abortions, they’re smart enough to take something called “birth control”. It’s mostly shitskins doing it.

Attached: E0D3AF05-4168-4AAD-A7D0-17282B1EA718.gif (180x160, 425K)

>Abortion is the best viable solution we have currently.
t.kike

Don’t you have more dogs to fuck, leaf?

Attached: 1A57F50A-1CE0-4158-ADCF-E6989FB9FDBE.png (800x400, 15K)

All life has value user.
The extent of that value is up for debate.
But even niggers have the right to live.

Sterilize them then. Abortion is murder of an innocent. It gives evil power.

> hurr durr, kill babies and fuck dogs
Sounds like a kike

>But even niggers have the right to live.
Only people who have had at least one successful civilization have a reason to live. Niggers never made a country that wasn’t infested with crime. It’s the giving duty of whites to remove them from this world.

Attached: A456CBE9-B319-4AC6-8041-4D85CFA00D05.jpg (237x191, 25K)

Again, Sterlization is something we can’t really accomplish yet. Most whites are bluepilled and will boycott that in massive numbers. Abortion is currently the only viable thing we can do about the demographic problem. Because people won’t throw a hissy fit about it.

It’s true that Canadians have a thing for beastiality. That’s why you’re defending having sexual relationships with dogs and niggers.

Attached: 4E6C7FC4-F1D7-4DFC-A0B0-5F1883F71E13.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Find me a black version of this whore and I might believe that

Attached: 1539920304458.jpg (685x1024, 51K)

Would you kill a beast at birth?
It has done nothing.

It's still hue amounts of whites that are aborting as well though. We need more whites. Neveryoumind the fact that abortion contributes to promiscuity and broken homes.

Abortion is a problem, but not for the reasons Republicans think it is. Republicans wants to stop abortion, but fail to provide people with money, responsibility, stop migration, stop employment of migrants..etc. Yes, stop abortion, but only after we fix other problems, then abortion problem fixes itself. Yes it's true, being pro-life right now means you are pro-nigger. Worst of all is the ignorance of Christians towards black men who create children, but don't care for them, saving those children is pointless, shouldn't even be born. White people feed nigger children, who will then destroy white people, irony.

> this thing is true because I said so
Common kikery

Killing a beast at birth will prevent more beasts from being born. That’s how the passenger peigon went extinct.

Most whites who actually have abortions would end up having tard babies. The mentally handicapped and autistic are known for their violent outbrusts and can end up harming innocent people in the process. It’s best we prevent even disabled whites from being brought to this planet.

Again, you canadians just can’t help being attracted to nigger cock. That’s why you and several other christcuck mutts are in this thread.

Attached: 5559296558239.png (3000x3000, 686K)

Also that chick isn’t a white person. She has obvious asian and arabic admixture if you look at her facial features closely.

Attached: 1FF71289-5196-44C7-9194-1248D668C2C9.jpg (500x500, 46K)

Just ignore the millions if dead whites? White birth rate needs to be raised at all costs

> you never said this thing I accuse you of but maybe nobody will notice
Israel is fucked and your going to die at the hands of a white man or a horde of shitskins.

No it doesn't, it needs to lower, while black birth rate shouldn't even exist in white country.

No need for the people to know. Give them "vaccines".

Attached: black_jews.jpg (646x653, 137K)

Okay, white people obviously dont abort their kids. You got me user, with that deep pseudo logic

>Nigger has child
>Child is innocent of all wrong doing
>Sterilize child after puberty
>One generation and all niggers are gone
>Don't have to kill a baby

Fuck you and your shortsight.
Short term solutions are whats fucked us.
Seriously.
If you're serious about preventing niggers from breeding you should create a private system of steriliztion of niggers. $2000 for women, and $500 for men. They'll hop on it because they;re shortsighted and don't care. Detroit could become a white city again in 50 years if it was started today.

Abortion is the future. It is planned parenthood. It is also the preparation for the babies that will be born in the lab in two decades. You should all either abort or sterilize yourselves and wait until you can create your own baby in a tube. #waittill2035

Attached: 1547178861060.jpg (606x507, 42K)

You should have just deported niggers long time ago, but as we see today this abortion problem is the least of the problems, since they will dump millions of Latinos now. Lessons learned: 0

White birth rates wouldn’t need to be raised if niggers weren’t in countries like America. While I agree abortion is bad in countries like Ireland. It’s the only thing Americans really have to prevent more shitskins from being born. It would also help decrease the spic birth rate. But Texans have proven themselves to be massive cucks who like slurping spic cock.

America doesn’t get to have what (((Greatest Ally))) has.

Most white people dont need to get abortions because they already take birth control. Niggers are too stupid to understand how pills work.

Attached: 38DC1E6D-5277-48DE-A4BE-60458899CFCD.png (746x718, 704K)

He actually doesn't want less negros and doesn't want to stop the flow of baby sacrifices to molech. If he did he wouldn't be so set on protecting black baby factories while also advocating for mass murder of babies.
I unironically think he is a kike

>He doesn’t want to stop the negro problem
>Said multiple times that whites in the west are too cucked to use sterilization due to the political climate
>Doesn’t read anything I have to say and continues to attack me with insults

Canadians and Mutts are truly one of the most stupid people on Jow Forums.

Attached: 5BCCB89A-B87F-41C6-8ECF-1D5E0487A384.jpg (960x880, 72K)

> O O O P S I E
modern whamen consider abortions as birth control

And you should have never been a puppet state to the soviets. Nor under the rule of Germans. Fuck off Slovenia. Be happy with your nations irrelevance. It protects you somewhat.

Do something about it then nigger. Start advocating for sterilization.

If Canada and USA don't protect own countries then whatever law pro or anti abortion, culture or race, whatever doesn't matters, since they can destroy it all anyway, there will always be different countries they can import, there will always be a way to destroy native people. More white babies won't fix a thing if other things are fixed like borders, degeneracy and exploitation.

Advocates for sterlization would easily be outnumbered by pro-life normies. The west isn’t ready for it yet. Until the overwelmingly majority of whites are redpilled, the best we currently have is abortion. No amount of christcuckery lies is going to sway my opinion.

Attached: 3D5CC589-DC3C-46FB-8C50-0892D3F36C00.jpg (939x1024, 102K)

You have had zero logic and your only argument is that whites don't kill their babies while its pretty obvious if you have ever seen a ghetto that negros keep their babies semi alive to get that sweet sweet government gibmedats. While being equally obvious that white modern whamen are the largest supporters of abortion which leads me to believe they also practice it with similar passion

Only 32 posts in and the leaf has already stopped having valid arguments. I’m guess you can’t handle your urge to import more niggers from the JEWSA.

We weren't puppet state of Soviets, but Latin America is puppet to USA. You will get your puppets you dumb boomer, they already work as maids you bang and talk about pro-life here, when you only intention is to sell more burgers to foreigners to increase your fat ass profit. You got plans for white people? Really? What the fuck did you do for whites? Your daddy and granny were white, but you didn't do jack shit to preserve it. You hate government, but you want government to solve the black problem for you, while you rent out to niggers and Mexicans every day.

Statistics say otherwise
You leafs always make me laugh, you attempt to bring in an argument. But always end up falling flat. New Worlders shouldn’t be allowed to have internet access. They’re too stupid for their own good.

Attached: 103D2019-1317-4053-9C3C-8200A7F834DD.jpg (414x536, 59K)

Stay mad kike. You have lost the argument.

American boomers such as him will be in the final nail in the coffin if they end up succeeding. Boomers are part of the main reason this country is slowly turning into a brown shithole. We can’t put them in retirement homes soon enough. They’re the only generation truly deserving to suffer.

Attached: 2656DC23-D4EC-4369-9461-3A1A6DEA35DB.gif (322x178, 2.48M)

>Brings up valid statistics that nonwhites abort more than whites
>LOL YOU LOST THE ARGUMENT *Insert buzzword here* LOLOLOLOL

Attached: 8365DE0F-D902-4569-B9A4-12F2C868DC07.jpg (588x823, 161K)

>We can’t put them in the ground soon enough
fixed it for you

Because it's core to their belief system? Not that hard to understand lad

ooo your so mean and edgy dayumn u better take that back or im gonna lose interest and doze off in rage u dont derserve punctuation

Attached: easy.jpg (1952x1329, 1.55M)

Attached: 1548114801382.gif (800x371, 87K)

>Board is called “politically incorrect”
>Lol, why are you so edgy?
You seem to be in the wrong place, your home is this way

Attached: B1ADBF70-CBA2-43A2-9210-BE4A948B7BA2.png (327x316, 208K)

chinks are absolutely soulless, wtf user?

>Nigger babies and Tards were never going to have successful lives anyways
Fuck man when was the last time you went outside

They really do believe everyone has enough good within to pray to Jesus and be saved.

(((ADOPTING))) BLACK EMBRYOS!?!!

Attached: AJwinning.png (1001x1100, 979K)

>Actually wanting pic related to suffer a horrible existence
You’re whats wrong with the world, Aussie.

I’m mainly talking about the Japanese, but the Chinese have been proven to be more successful than niggers. Even if they’re soulless.

Attached: B873284C-6019-4B45-BBFE-8B795E008568.jpg (1600x1600, 337K)

Attached: penceno.gif (412x384, 1.3M)

I'm 24 you fucking retard.

Hey slavshit. See

You can’t be a true Jow Forumsack if you haven’t posted in at least one nigger hate thread.

>I’m 24
Sure boomer, and I’m the Queen of England.

Attached: 7FD2282A-82F1-428F-876B-CA6930E605C9.gif (587x675, 96K)

the chinks are the biggest losers ever, horrid quality of life, torture animals to improved flavor, barbarian shit, incentives to kill people in car accidents or get stuck paying for hospital bills, they steal every bit of information they can, they invent nothing, and even with the most man power and resources in the fucking world, they have never been a global super power and never probably will.

Attached: chinksbtfo.jpg (768x571, 92K)

Whatever mong.
Abortion is murder.
Killing of the innocent gives power to moloch.
THe sooner you understand that spiritual affects the material and vice versa the sooner you'll undersetand why abortion is abhorrent.

Everyone hates niggers, but nigger babies are FINE, back in AFRICA, where they BELONG.

I fully agree with you, however even with all the cheating they’ve done. At least they have some livable environments. You can’t find any in Africa or the American South.

Attached: 8E08C64A-9EBC-4F4A-8A81-7654D4B63820.jpg (777x777, 75K)

Now that’s what I’m talking about

Attached: 95B07069-167A-419B-ABDA-55421827F539.jpg (500x500, 96K)

What kind of argument is that?
I will tell you Amerishit what your problem is:
1.) you sell apartments to foreigners, because muh free market profit
2.) you created supermarkets, because you are lazy to produce food yourself and too corrupt to allow citizens to own land
3.) Conservatives ended segregation
4.) Conservatives didn't deport slaves
5.) you invented capitalism where everybody can go into debt and donate to anybody

So there you have it, you given niggers apartment, food, your women(segregation end), unlimited debt, investment & aid(private banking donations) and didn't secure borders and didn't deport more than 100 thousand per year, but you can import 2 million per year.
Now you say abortion is the problem, it's laughable.

>you
>you
>you

Let me explain something to you.
1.) I live in the same town I was born in. I am going to die here. Fuck being a deracinated nigger with no sense of home and belonging.
2.) I grow my own food in a vegetable garden and will soon be in ownership of 20+ acres to have a farm on. Fresh on the plate nigger.
3.) I live in a near completely white state and people here don't like niggers at all.
4.) Would if I could.
5.) Capitalism is the greatest system invented in small scale. Monopolies and protecting owners from personal responsibility for the actions and results of their business ventures (corporations) is one of the worst things to happen to us. Capitalism isn't bad. Consumerism is. Free enterprise is human.

Welfare is disgusting. And I'm fighting everything that you've mentioned. Fuck off. You know nothing of American culture and most likely have never visited. Anything else?