To vax or not to vax

What is up with all the anti-vax propaganda lately? Seems like everywhere I look now there is news about anti-vax stuff.

Attached: Vaxxed.jpg (1000x480, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/polio/index.html
youtu.be/CoT10nxZrVo?t=622
imgur.com/a/PXan9Mi
youtube.com/watch?v=Rrb1XwI2_JA
youtube.com/watch?v=8OkZhR7AVWg
youtube.com/watch?v=Xj_jozfvjuU
youtube.com/watch?v=mDb0ZS3vB9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off pharma shill

Attached: 1519624110247.jpg (2080x1806, 1.54M)

Polio = yes. The rest = no.

Anti vax is like Facebook Mom version of gamergate. Sure, it started out with noble intentions. Quickly morphed into a golem of stupidity and white niggadry. Shame.

Fuck all shills like you.

Attached: 1527429684114.jpg (2227x2430, 2.8M)

Chill nigga, probably should have made myself clear in my post but I was wondering why so many people are posting stuff against anti-vax. You can't even have a conversation with people about it to try to redpill anyone because all they say is "your kids will die" All I want to do is get people to understand they aren't 100% safe or 100% effective

Because social media is now bots and shills without organic trends or topic discussions at all.

Measles are obviously caused by immigrants who vastly outnumber anti-vaxx kids but NPCs can't understand that

You've got it twisted. Anti vax is a Jewish attempt at population control by culling white children with previously eradicated diseases. Wake up.

>but NPCs can't understand that
What does this even mean? Hundreds of millions of people have been silenced across the web and the media is shilling for big pharma.

How's it going today pharma shill, glad you're still making these threads multiple times a day!

inb4 leaf Pharma Shill

>You've got it twisted. Anti vax is a Jewish attempt at population control by culling white children with previously eradicated diseases. Wake up.
Nah. Go fuck yourself kike.

Attached: 1534935124786.jpg (1741x2920, 2.48M)

No one gets the polio vax anymore

they do... wtf

Ask yourself why it's only white kids who get affected by this. user, these diseases were all but gone and now they're affecting white kids. I don't understand how you don't see this.

HAHAHAHA MUELLER IS GOING PUBLIC SOON AND ZIONIST SHILLS WON'T BE POSTING HERE ANYMORE.

Attached: 1547170789423.jpg (1984x1296, 1.37M)

It means exactly what you just said. They only read titles of articles from shit like nyt or wapo about how measles are coming back because of antivax (white) kids and don't bother using the non NPC part of their brain that should lead them to the fact that there are more illegal immigrants than anti vaxxers

Attached: 1527129516933.jpg (1948x1113, 1.1M)

>It means exactly what you just said. They only read titles of articles from shit like nyt or wapo about how measles are coming back because of antivax (white) kids and don't bother using the non NPC part of their brain that should lead them to the fact that there are more illegal immigrants than anti vaxxers
No you stupid fucker. You're speaking for people you have no idea what they're thinking. Anti Vax news stories demonizing people have been flooding the internet the last few weeks. Most people know vaccines are dangerous especially when kikes are planning on injecting 50 in to small children. Censorship is because of how badly you're losing.

vaccines are just damaged viruses that prime the immune system to recognize them and destroy them.
undamaged viruses are 1000x more deadly. You should be worried about catching a virus, not getting sick from a vaccine.

DOTR pharma nigger. DOTR.

No..They Dont

God i wish. Occam's razor motherfucker, do you know it?

No you stupid fucker. This is exactly what people think. Your autistic faggot ass can't comprehend that most people can't form actual thoughts in their head and only exist in a world where everything is already thought out for them. Doctors shill vaccines, the media shills vaccines, random posts by normies on facebook shill vaccines. Saying most people know vaccines are dangerous is ignoring how little free thinking most people can actually do

Kys kike

Attached: 1543609343994.png (799x610, 58K)

Attached: 1537890961481.png (1010x487, 493K)

>cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/polio/index.html
>CDC recommends that children get four doses of polio vaccine.

>ANTIvax propaganda
go kys pharmafagott

read the thread faggot. I meant about anti-anti-vax.

Perhaps that's what's wrong with vaxxing?

YOURE LITERALLY DOING THE KIKES WORK FOR THEM. THIS IS AN ORGANIZED ATTEMPT AT MAKING WHITE CHILDREN A VULNERABLE POPULATION. FUCKING MEASLES IS BACK. MEASLES. WHEN LITTLE WHITE GIRLS DIE FROM POLIO YOU MIGHT FUCKING CARE. RETARD.

Hopefully you get measles and die so that we have one less vaccine shill in the world.

Kek. Vaxxers don't even know what they support. They just suck the big cock and say 'thank you'.

fuck you you paranoidic scum shill

Keep on spouting mossad talking points, retard. They have their grips in you deep and you don't even know it.

do you want your kids to get measles? because they're going to get measles.

If you are vaccinated you literally can't get measles. That's why it was eradicated until people stopped vaccinating.

k y antiantivax is common bashmaterial on reddit. the shills are posting on multiple boards across the internet. just ignor vaxxers, they are npc or kikes

A vaccine is like a cigarette, you're going for the nicotine but there's gonna be a lot of other junk in the tobacco you don't need.

Get yourself/kids vaccinated and just BELIEVE your immune system is strong enough for all the other junk in the vaccine that isn't necessary.

Maybe it's eugenics?

I would rather my kids grow up without dirty brown people near them to spread measles to them

Attached: 1524641911726.jpg (858x1678, 379K)

This.

you are not only a ntiantivaxxer, no, you are just too damn moronic to even know the basis of your fairytaletheory. you antantivaxxers should get angry on antivaxxers, because muh herd theory. poor fagott

>thinking humans are the only ones who can spread diseases and cause outbreaks.

there is no reason to not vaccinate your children. it is fucking magic that we get a shot and are immune to deadly diseases for life. I'm not sure why it's so hard for your people to understand. you are risking your children's lives by not vaccinated for these diseases.

but fuck the flu shot unless you're very young or old or prone to sickness.

Attached: retard alert.gif (493x342, 480K)

lmao have any of you attended a medical class? no? didn't think so. The side effects from most vaccines can not even begin to be compared to what the vaccine is actually trying to eliminate

Jow Forums is an English website, friend. Please speak in English.

honestly it depends.

>If its a yearly vax, no
>if its something major yes

Justify getting the polio vaccine
>you can’t.

It goes to show how comfy modern life is that people can afford to care about something so minor instead of actual diseases.

go kys kike

You understand vaccines cost next to nothing and have extremely low margins.

You also understand that big pharma would make 100x more money off the drugs it takes to cure some of these diseases right?

Of course he doesn't understand that. For all his bitching about NPCs, the foundation of his belief is likely someone just told him "vaccine bad". He didn't really think or research beyond that.

here, for those curious of why people would be against vaccines:

400 peer revieded studies on vaccines:
starts at about 10:22
imgur.com/a/PXan9Mi
But what about polio?:
Vaccines are not tested against placebos:

Inventor of many vaccines on "are vacines safe?" + "do vaccines cause autism?":

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-13-15h40m33s538.png (1920x1080, 823K)

my intention is to inform, not scare.
Ok, now to the biggest red flags:
-lack of real inert placebo double blind studies
-many historic and current cases of outbreaks where 90% to 99% were vaccinated
-the gigantic problem of contamination (esp with animal reto viruses, e.g. SV40)
-the lack of vaccinated vs 100% unvaxed children studies
-the increased death rates in vaxxed children (up to 10x)
-no longterm studies of vaccines (could they be carcinogenic, no body knows)
-aluminum
-infertility in woman(HPV)
-mercury compounds
-vaccine induced virus infections (e.g. polio)
-claimed immunity period not very long
-vaccines ONLY tested in healthy children
-vaccines not tested in weak/unhealthy children
-lack of proof of protection against the virus/disesase according to own studies
-super short vaccine side effect monitoring periods (3-30/180 days only)
-much more
i can provide sources for every claim, just ask.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-13-15h37m31s787.png (1920x1080, 811K)

OMFG Measels!, oh no, quick, get the board games and some warm tea!
here, see how bad measels were before the vaccine:
youtube.com/watch?v=mDb0ZS3vB9g

Attached: measels advice.jpg (540x960, 377K)

please iys. inform yourself.
If youre smart then you should be able to connect 2+2.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-13-17h01m14s565.png (1920x1080, 963K)

>Polio = yes. The rest = no.

>be afraid of polio
>get vaccine to prevent polio
>vaccine gives you polio like flacid paralysis (cant call it polio for reasons...)
pic related.

but if you really want to dive deep, watch this:

Attached: india wtf crop.jpg (739x1622, 811K)

>there is no reason to not vaccinate your children.
well, ok, they might die on the very day they receive the vaccine, but oy ey, it totally normal and conclusive with the unvaxed polulation....
Iys mate...

Inventor (he literary wrote the book on vaccines) of many vaccines on "are vacines safe?" + "do vaccines cause autism?":

Attached: wtf study.png (1363x1547, 289K)

>The side effects from most vaccines can not even begin to be compared to what the vaccine is actually trying to eliminate
Dont want to lie in bed for 3 days and have lifelong imunity afterwards? ok, then please risk death/allergies/diabetis/lupus/meningitis/autism and more.

Vaccine are risky af.

Attached: 1549631492661.png (531x531, 108K)

>lmao have any of you attended a medical class?
dude, i did my homework, i even read many textbooks books on vaccines, the sideeffects are downplayed so hard its not even fun. the books are super one sided, portaying vaccines as a gift from god, unable to fail, or only to fail a little bit in super rare cases....
Doctors supported smoking not long time ago. Things will chance.

Attached: iiCoEht.jpg (750x956, 141K)

here, for those curious of why people would be against vaccines:

400 peer revieded studies on vaccines:
starts at about 10:22
imgur.com/a/PXan9Mi
But what about polio?:
Vaccines are not tested against placebos:

Inventor of many vaccines on "are vacines safe?" + "do vaccines cause autism?":

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-13-15h06m18s451.png (1920x1080, 885K)