Republicans have the most sex

Republicans. What is your secret?

Attached: Republicans have the most sex.png (995x730, 934K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/psyched/200809/conservatives-are-dumber-and-smarter-liberals
gwern.net/docs/iq/2014-carl.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Republicans. What is your secret?
Having testosterone helps.

Jow Forums doesn't have sex though.

Religious families have more children.

IQ is negatively associated with frequent sexual activity.
Republicans, on average, have lower IQs than Democrats.

Plus think of all the bitter single women who vote progressive. Republicans are more likely to get married, so they're more likely to have a lot of sex.

The survey was on people aged 19-36. So when it comes to Republicans, they are talking about Jow Forums

People have more sex when in long-term relationships.

>Republicans, on average, have lower IQs than Democrats.
California has the lowest IQ in the Union.

the panties drop when bitches see the MAGA hat

Attached: 01414063-4A79-4E56-BCB1-C07F78BD9FB6.gif (1660x1323, 649K)

Stable monogamous relationships. The real secret to lots of great sex.

Who knows

Attached: 75.gif (250x250, 520K)

That’s the big lie about the sexual revolution. That we would all be swimming i. pussy. Married men get the most pussy.

Pol is full of good looking Chad republicans and nigger tranny's posting buff nignogs

Femanon here that article is false

Attached: 1549850639649.jpg (960x959, 58K)

Imagine thinking Democrats in the inner city have higher IQs than diesel mechanics in rural areas. Brainlet detected

>Married men get the most pussy.
This is true.
My parents have been married for almost forty years and I have the unfortunate knowledge that they still have sex.

Stop dummy

>2014
Fuck off

People say that. But is it true? psychologytoday.com/us/blog/psyched/200809/conservatives-are-dumber-and-smarter-liberals

Testosterone

Attached: 1544577685887.png (597x782, 796K)

>secret
we are more manly and women like to be dominated

So why are the Republican girls having more sex?

TESTOSTERONE

What happened?

Story time bro

Attached: _1B51b_WFiIUi48zWAG1qvbDZZMexAIIXHHnDAMweBI.jpg (320x320, 20K)

Jow Forums doesnt, so just imagine how much the other republicans are

>Jow Forums doesn't have sex though.
Sure, Shlomo, sure.

This. Since getting married, I get to fuck every day without fail.

>What happened?
Sure, it's not really an exciting story
>Be me
>Parents are on a trip.
>it's winter and getting below zero some nights
>They ask me to stop by their house to run water so the pipes don't burst
>I drive over and drip faucets as asked
>need to find a band-aid because of cut I'd gotten earlier in day
>check drawer in bathroom for band-aids
>My parents lube is there
This was like a year ago, so unless something has changed since.

More blacks joining the party thanks to Trump giving them jobs. Those based black men can fuck my wife any day.

L A M E

Thought you had walked in on them or something. Idk having lube doesn't mean they have sex all the time though.

It's almost as if females only have to open their legs to get sex

No. Jow Forums Is fucking the tranneys from /lgbt/. But they won't admit to it because then they couldn't signal against degeneracy.

The 10th of February in 2014 wasn't a sunday though.

>get home from work
>have to get ready to go out
>have to pay money to get into the club
>have to find someone to fuck
>have to flirt
>have to take them home
>have to have sex
>have to still get up and go to work

vs

>get home from work
>have sex with my spouse

studies also show that stable relationships have better quality sex, not just more frequent sex. funny how having someone that knows how you like to cum with you all the time does that...

Attached: 124124124.png (544x214, 201K)

I'm a married Chad, user. Sorry to hurt your illusion.

Sluts are progressive and more numerous than incel women. Basically the only conservative women are ones with a strong family unit.

Which means it's all bullshit from beginning to end.

we surprise our women with flowers, unironically pay attention, and got big dicks too

One. Conservative women love being clean in the street and freaks in the bed. Two. Men are men and dem lib men are women. Three every lib Women I have ever knows where either gay or loved to be open about gangbangs and the like. Men don’t want to be with sluts. Lib men do cause that’s all they can get.

Jow Forums isn't a monolith. Besides modern women are easy sluts

>Republicans. What is your secret?

It's almost like stable, happy relationships lead to more sex than hitting the club every weekend.

>tfw when you find your parents sex dungeon

We're not gay

We arent fucking faggots

Attached: Anniextittan+can+i+get+a+sticky+for+these+_26da5118644f1c491c8c6df2a95dfeff.jpg (1000x563, 187K)

Test is a very important part of the female sexuality btw. Even tho they average levels 1/10 the average man, its extremely important to their sex drive.

Look into it

True best sex I have ever had was with a conservative girl, she loved sex and giving head, I'm probably the only man on the planet that got sick of getting blow jobs.

Attached: 1546209684134.jpg (1024x539, 61K)

They're attracted to males with high t

Are you a trap, this is 4chin after all.
Bumping that slide thread is good for Jow Forums

>only white democrats count as democrats
lmao, a democrat is anyone who votes for democrat candidates, not whoever's convenient for your argument

Bro lets not beat around the bush here
we fuck them till they dont remember what the word feminism means and we arent complete fucking pussies
thats litterally it

Attached: 1549851133890.jpg (539x578, 101K)

makes sense to me

lol thanks bro

It's easier when you aren't cutting your dick off

>the demographic change is all Republicans voters

Higher marriage rates

COPE

>republican votes are the reason whites are the majority of births in the US again

PFFFFFFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: smart people no longer democrat.png (856x1015, 136K)

I'm not a republican but I voted for Trump and had sex last week

Attached: 3A3A1474-29A4-42D1-B225-4711A09B645D.gif (500x208, 378K)

fpbp
>Jow Forums
>republican
Pic related.

Attached: how_new_are_you-tw.jpg (800x418, 37K)

This... even with three young kids (3.5 years and younger), my wife and I still get it on 2-3 times per weeks. And when we get a chance for a weekend away from the kids, it's 2-3 times per day.

how does this work when gays are democrats and have hundreds of sex partners, even going so far as to do meth so they can have gay anal sex for 12 hours straight.

im gonna need to see some citation on this one.

>mfw

Attached: george-lincoln-rockwell.jpg (250x317, 15K)

Anyone got the source for this?

>Have to condom
>Birth control
>Put up with her shit
Sex is becoming not worth the time/energy

beggars can't be choosers

This is false. GTFO faggot
gwern.net/docs/iq/2014-carl.pdf

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-215902.jpg (1080x2340, 1.23M)

I have always appreciated blowjobs but never physically enjoyed them or orgasmed from them

Mutilated dick horay

" " toxic masculinity " "

There are not that many gays. The gay guys I know tend to be monogamous. Not like the stereotype at all.

They occupy the lower and higher tiers, while the median tend to be the most destructive (pic related).
Also dumb liberals are less likely to vote, see kids and nignogs.

Attached: 1515517586063.jpg (1187x652, 222K)

Not turning every conversation into a political minefield helps.
I can only imagine what courtship must like for a liberal.

me a republican
>getting laid

gif related.

i hope somebody die just by reading this thats how funny my situation is.

Attached: sam.gif (320x180, 3.54M)

This one is easy. Having money.
Just look at all the ugly older men with hot girls just besause they have a large bank account.

Get married.

The juden will pay for their crimes.

Fuck off, fat arms.

What's wrong with women wanting men who can provide? Seems quite logical to me. I don't pretend my wife would have been interested in me if I were some out-of-work leftard with zero skills. That would be stupid.

Can confirm. Just look at who soiblobs and chads are most likely to racemix with respectively.

Attached: 1545914865092.png (750x968, 567K)

Rape

i didn't know Destiny made an appearance in The Simpsons

lots of testosterone

Not fucking with dumb ass women helps.

>have to condom
not
>birth control
not
>put up with her shit
thats why you make sure shes a good woman before signing your life over to her.

Anecdotal evidence. Republican here. Married to a woman that loves god, loves to make her husband a sandwich, and loves to please her husband.

Gender roles that match natural inclinations. This makes people more horney.

Four: political correctness and sex are like oil and water. Imagine how awkward it must be endlessly worrying about "objectifying", "subjugating" and "dehumanizing" your partner in bed.

Attached: 1455655784415.jpg (643x960, 93K)

Republican's wives are probably getting fucked by multiple latinos and niggers. I guess that counts as "republicans having sex" and skews the data

Jow Forums and the internet isn’t 2003, it isn’t used only used sweaty neck beards anymore

Nice posting this again since you got called out on your last post with the same pic and fag meme flag

>mfw accounting for heterosexuals only, liberal intercourse falls off a cliff
>mfw accounting for whites only, liberal intercourse is sucked into a fucking vortex

Attached: 1445805294387.gif (474x354, 384K)

womp womp

The only thing counted as sex is the act in which a child can be born from. The rest are exercises in futility and ultimately replacement.

Not with all the dumbest minorities voting Dem

Republican men have higher testosterone. Also, studies have shown that republicans and conservatives are better looking, more attractive people, its natural that they would be fucking more.

Roastie liberal cunts may be having sex, but they' never have as much sex as people in monogamous, healthy relationships and marriages. I've been with the same girl for 2 years and I've been getting some almost everyday.

Also, there's been plenty of research

t. mr talented

>IQ is negatively associated with frequent sexual activity
Correlation is not causation. Correlation is not causation. Correlation is not causation. Correlation is not causation. Correlation is not causation. Correlation is not causation. Correlation is not causation. Correlation is not causation. Correlation is not causation. Correlation is not causation. Correlation is not causation. Correlation is not causation. Correlation is not causation. Correlation is not causation.

I'd accept a giant check for a lot of shekels but I'd also let Beerus eat the jews

Finance majors on average have lower IQs than Queer Studies majors
Your a special kinda faggot user

Attached: Dead-Since-2015.jpg (1484x987, 243K)