There are people on this earth that own golf carts, yes you heard me, that cost over $100000. I make 12000$ a year...

There are people on this earth that own golf carts, yes you heard me, that cost over $100000. I make 12000$ a year. How does this make you feel?

Do you still defend rich White people? Knowing that they could make your hard existance better with just a little bit of pocket change?

When they are in their fancy beach condos do you they think about White genocide or bioterrorism being committed on White people daily by illegal third world immigration and more direct tactics?

Do you have loyalty to rich Whites? Do you know how many peoples lives Trump could change?

Stop worshipping rich people in general. They dont give a fuck about you.

Attached: garia-soliel-goft-cart-xl.jpg (1600x900, 119K)

Hey rich people. Eat a Dick.

Attached: MAD-ABOUT-TRUMP-COVER_594a9932488c53.17813766.jpg (929x1200, 281K)

Earth is a slave planet run by aliens.

Fuck Rothschild

Attached: judeomasons btfo.jpg (474x266, 31K)

Some are poor some are rich. People are not equal. Get over it.

Attached: 1544473222694.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

What absolute wagecuck job makes 12k a year? Are you a literal slave or something?

Just stop being poor

i wonder what this rich white people would do during the race war

Life isn't fair, get used to it and stop hating people who have more than you. You bitter, little fag.

Attached: 1549819648082.gif (446x251, 726K)

>$12k

Attached: 1548966470166.jpg (607x607, 86K)

He works at McDonald's as a nigger with a felony and came onto here to vent to whites. Fuck niggers.

Eat shit and die commie faggot

lol... who would actually BUY one?!? They're clearly overpriced.

Impossible. Mcdonalds pays better than that in literally every state.

>Rich White people

You realize rich Black people spend more money on dumber shit do you?

Attached: 61BAD340-A658-45D9-9222-29B01F9D58FD.png (500x566, 122K)

>Envious and jealous of others
>reddit spacing
everything checks out

Attached: 1462682726045.jpg (323x346, 43K)

>12k
learn to code. Even copypasta codemonkeys make four times that

Attached: 1548722710018.gif (265x200, 1.96M)

After taxes? Part time? They make like $7.50 an hour. Don't bullshit, just appreciate the fact that niggers are suffering and if they falter then they violate their probation and go back to jail.

Look at them wasting their money on frivolities instead of trying to invest in the future for their children everyone knows in a 100 years their company is going under because there grandchildren will be driven and tortured to death by niggers

>$12,000
Lmao, I make almost $45,000 and all I do is deliver for what is pretty much a deli/pizzeria. I literally spend most if my time listening to music in my car and playing on my phone. How do you fuck up so badly that you only make $12k a year? Do you fucking rake leaves 4 hours a week? Jesus christ dude, absolutely pathetic.

Rich people over paying for shit they don't need is the best form of wealth redistribution user. Why are you so mad about it?

Stop worshipping rich people in general. They dont give a fuck about you.

Where is the money going?

>Do you still defend rich White people?
Yes
>Why
because by global standards I'm one of them. But if you want to talk about killing all rich jews, then I'm totally onboard.

Im a NEET, dipshit.

Define worshipping rich people. And I think the average person in general doesn't give a shit about other people. I don't make much, and I could care less about others financial issues, it's on them, it's the game of life.

If you make minimum wage you are either underage, a felon, or an idiot. Mexicans who can barely speak their own language are doing better than your sorry ass.

Get a job, scumbag.

Kys

Kek, so absolutely pathetic was spot on, got it.

looooooool

> Knowing that they could make your hard existance [sic] better with just a little bit of pocket change?

Why does someone owe me anything for being more successful than I am?

> When they are in their fancy beach condos do you they think about White genocide or bioterrorism being committed on White people daily by illegal third world immigration and more direct tactics?

No, they probably don't. They should, but that's a war in the marketplace of ideas -- you should probably keep your sticky hands out of their wallet, or your just another screeching autist trying to subvert private property rights (which screws everyone).

> Do you have loyalty to rich Whites?

Loyalty? Certainly not. Do I directly benefit from them taking on risk, contributing to price discovery, providing jobs, and evolving markets? You bet your ass I do.

> They dont give a fuck about you.

If they want a $100,000 golf cart that's their goddamn business. If I had $100k liquid sitting around I wouldn't want some tight-buttholed #RESIST minimum wage retail employee telling me how to spend it.

How about you leave rich people to make their own economic decisions because yours don't seem to have resulted in the lifestyle you want, Mr. $12,000/yr. Not a criticism, but how does that happen? Part-time work only? What industry? A McDonalds worker with median rate $9/hr working full time pulls almost $19,000.

Attached: 1548365801024.jpg (837x960, 85K)

> I make 12000$ a year. How does this make you feel?

Like laughing in your face.

Attached: LaughingGirls.jpg (3504x2336, 2.49M)

Its really not. Even in the 80s and early 90s wealthy whites were helping their poor brethren. These days Noone gives a fuck.

I say make them all poor like me. Then we will see what they are really made of.

Send a rich white guy on a bumcation. Let him live with white homeless people (mostly veterans of combat which os another slap in the face) and see how it feels. Maybe then he will realize. But muh racism.

It makes me feel that you need to apply yourself

I hope anyone here with a brain is absorbing how non white shills operate. Perfect thread.

>Send a rich white guy on a bumcation. Let him live with white homeless people (mostly veterans of combat which os another slap in the face) and see how it feels. Maybe then he will realize.
Why? He's rich, he doesn't have to live like your lazy ass.

Jesus you are probably the saddest poster I've seen on this site in a while.

>Laughing"""""Girls""""".jpg
more like
>LaughingWineAunts.jpg

So because you failed to apply yourself in life, the people who did should be punished.... you want a handout?.. how about you go mow lawns or pickup work by going out and meeting with people instead of sitting on pol and crying about how others owe you shit. Cuck.

HOLY FUCK! I made more than that in the last two weeks of January. Theres no way thats all you make a year.

Lmao me and my wife's tax return alone was over $10k (we have 3 kids, and only I work.) I can literally live his neat life if I wanted to while getting laid and popping out kids. The neet is truly the greatest nigger alive

It's their money, I don't deserve any of it. I didn't work for it. I'm a poor as fuck NEET living with his parents. You're just a envious cunt.

Attached: do-x-and-ill-give-you-money-okay-autistic-screeching-19106532.png (500x439, 76K)

I used to be poor after being in the military. Slept on couches, no car, struggled to eat. And you know what I did? I worked hard and made my situation better.

Now I make 6 figures. It’s not that hard, you just have to WANT to not be poor.

Yeah, at first i was sort of interested in this thread. I fuckin finally realized this is shit posting.

You are correct. Almost everyone in this thread is nonwhite and the message is lost on them. What a shitty board. Its akin to looking up music theory and music production and getting 17 year old "bout it bout it" gibsmedat producers who and there shitmmixes to pro engineers and mastering people to fix.

Did any of you baboons ever consider I might be a disabled war veteran? Im missing my right arm and leg.

>Im missing my right arm and leg.
Prove it.

user, you realize I'm saying its YOU doing the shitposting?

Sounds like you should get in the golf cart game my friend

and men without social skills are tricked by internet whores into giving them enough money to buy that golf cart every month.

this is literally peak capitalism working as intended, get used to it wage cuck.

Attached: 1f1xy6.jpg (991x902, 60K)

get a better job and stop obsessing over other people's lives.
have you ever considered that the reason you are a personal failure might be because instead of working on your own flaws you instead succumb to your feelings of greed and jealousy

blame bush he started this golf kart craze with his subsidized rebate that made hummers cheaper

I do

I have no greed or jealousy.

Yes I know.. Obviously its the Devils opposite day.

its a goddamn golf cart. so what? only a nigger rapper or some other brain dead celebrity would buy it. you could modify an existing cart to be better in every way. they sell 12v refrigerators for cars you know. just strap one on the back and make a windshield out of plastic and there you go! there is nothing on that golf cart that you couldnt make yourself if you want a "luxury" golf cart so damn bad. quit being a lazy nigger

Attached: 1548636928194.png (391x552, 188K)

>rich people should give me their money because I want it
>it's not fair that they have things I don't
you have both in large amounts

My son is 4 years old and earns more than that.

You'd probably just waste it.

This is a philosophical post. Im sorry you troglodytes cant see it. It showed me a few things. When you get money they must pour acid on your brain. Either that or the thread is filled with devil energied niggers with no sense of thought cohesion.

Attack mode: on.

Btw the shit just bounces off me. Im going to be alright. You? I dont even want to know where you are going after judgement.

Pro tip: The devil sending your soul light years away to escape judgment is not going to help any of you. And that' s real, playa. Feel the Burn!!! No Bernie endorsement.

Attached: slovan-ind.jpg (948x561, 85K)

Fucking this. Where does it say that life is fair? You play the hand you're dealt. You are your only limit.

Attached: 95B70E356F114EB98C5ADBE990FED3D0.gif (500x362, 1001K)

>golf carts that cost over $100000
there are people on this earth who make a living selling golf carts that cost $100,000 to stupid idiots who have more money than sense
How does this make you feel?

Are you really retreating into hellfire and brimstone because people aren't instantly agreeing with you?

OP what are you bitching about?
Do you want this golf cart? Are you jealous of others possession of this golf cart?
A fool and his money are easily parted. Anyone who's going to spend that much money on a fucking golf cart is legitimately retarded. Regardless of how much money they have.

i used to have one with a 670 rotax in it. used to do wheelies.

juden

to make 12k a year youve gotta be bagging groceries 20 hours a week at most. stop sucking and get some skills or talents worth some actual money and you won't have to cry to the internet that rich people are bad because they buy frivolous shit

he doesn't work, it's welfare or some shit

Quite the opposite. Thats where you are headed "friend." ENJOY THE RIDE!!!

Judgement is not yours to give, and it's hilarious that you're condemning me to eternal damnation because I disagree with you about the fairness of wealth distribution.

In dont give a fuck about golf or golf carts. Its simple. Let me put itnthisnway.... Now that I have been in the political trenches I would literally walk down the street and hand white people money to male them happy. Especially ifninwon the lottery.it would be the most fun and exciting thing I did in my life. Inb4 ball tossers adapt my technique not racist.

I dont want to. Im learning. Its called life experience. Know your enemy.

>I make $12000 a year.

That makes me thing you are very young or you are not trying. That's below minimum wage for full time work, so you are working part time. Anyway, I'm not a fan of capitalism, consumerism and I don't think the super rich should exist but your failure is likely due to laziness and in my system you would still be fucked. Deservingly so.

Its not that. Its because I know who you serve. Lets just say I know the pyramid scheme ypue are in. Wrong side ofnthenchess board playa.

I already told you I am disabled.

Ah, you're delusional and paint anybody who disagrees with you as an agent of some shadowy villain or organization.

There is no chess board. I'm not part of a pyramid scheme in the service of some prince of darkness. I disagree with the assertion you opened the thread with and that's about it.

I didn't read the full thread, sorry. Firstly, your family should take care of you but I don't know exactly what your disability is. So you live off of disability? No, I'm not reading the whole thread. I agree with you in principle that some people are flatly too rich.

You know we live in a service economy, right? Pretty much every top paying job in the country could be done by a quadriplegic, it's all brain work. Since you're typing on a computer, you've already demonstrated the physical capacity to do work that would net you 5x what you're making now.

Youre missing the point I am making in all this devil fueled hysteria. I dont want a beach condo and a hundred thousand dollar golf cart. I want to help my pwople and be happy doing it.

What else did you disagree with? The shit posts about class?

Then do it. Go help people. Literally nobody is stopping you.

You can get a good golf cart for like ten grand tho

>I make 12000$ a year. How does this make you feel?
Superior to you. Why are you working for minimum wage, user?

The concept that those who have earned great wealth somehow do not deserve it or must align with your altruistic belief in supreme charity.

You are either a nigger or LARPing as a nigger.

Yes poorfuck, people that make actual money can afford to buy things they don't need
Some of those people worked their entire lives so they could have maybe 5 years of playing golf in retirement.
Just looked on craigslist, golfcarts from 3-5k
12k a year?
You can make more in training for a trade
The people buying golfcarts are not the ones ruining your life
The people that own the golf course still probably aren't the ones ruining you life
The people at the clubhouse still probably aren't the ones ruining your life
It comes down to a few thousand individuals world wide
Stop conflating the guy with a few million through hard work and intelligence with Jeff Bezos, George Soros, and the Rothschild family. A lot of rich people are shitbags yes. A lot of poor negroes are shitbags too. The only rich that need anything done to them are the ones that got their wealth through dirty govt contracts or that used the govt to choke their competition to death.

>I make 12000$ a year. How does this make you feel?

Attached: 1476109558620.jpg (468x314, 15K)

>Did any of you baboons ever consider I might be a disabled war veteran? Im missing my right arm and leg.
Shouldn't have gone infantry

I almost got there too. But the Devil and his decided that wasnt a good idea for me.

>small pharmacynschool
>coming in with a 3.8 pa
>coming in with a 78 pct
>get scheduled for interview
>looked betternthan I ever have with an expensive suit.
>start interviews and women are just kicking me out ofnthwnroom before I can speak
>get to second part of interview and tthe room is filled with pampered African Muslim.
>let just say that didnt go well for me .
>get letter of refusal to pharmacy school.
Surprise surprise

Three weeks later I was being gang stalked heavily and electronically harassed until eventually I was possessed. Literally.

My plan was to live minimalist as fuck on my 100k salary andnhelp whites start businesses and succeed (basicallynwhat Indians do) and afterbthat retire to South America with like a million in the bank.

When your mind os bong read its difficult to plan anything.

>Do you still defend rich White people?

Thank you for clarifying this.
The privileged patriarchy needs to start paying more tax.
If Paul Bezos owns a golf cart I want one too.

#NoJustice

>Three weeks later I was being gang stalked heavily and electronically harassed until eventually I was possessed. Literally.
Oh, you're insane.

Pack it up everybody I think we're done here

>How does this make you feel?

Stop being poor.

>yes you heard me, that cost over $100000. I make 12000$ a year. How does this make you feel?

I feel like you're a greedy little lazy bastard.

how are you going to feed the families that relied on their fathers making those golf carts now that they are out of a job?

who do you think builds those carts? you stupid fuck

based schizo poster

Meh, it’s kind of a waste, but what else are they going to spend the money on I suppose. Besides, that 100,000 golf cart was made by a somewhat regular guy, so there’s that. Most of the rich are Jews anyway so it doesn’t really matter

based

REROLL

REEROOOLLL

REROLE

reroll