What is Hell like?

Do you really think God would have somebody in hell for eternity for what they did in a few decades?
Do muzzies and jews believe in hell?
Do you think you've done stuff that would send you to hell?

Attached: hell.jpg (620x414, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

near-death.com/science/research/hell.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko
youtube.com/watch?v=RDDzm8E-IS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What is Hell like?
About as real as the holocaust, and imagined by the same tribe.

Heaven is a king of hell because of certain, uh, uh, POC

Attached: file.png (225x225, 76K)

>About as real as the holocaust, and imagined by the same tribe.
You're making a critical error, user: The Hebrews were white. Hell is quite real, and all liberals and kikes serve its ruler.

Hell is real and accepting and having faith in Jesus Christ as the Son of God who died for the forgiveness of our sins is the only way to salvation

What you're not considering is that the people who choose hell, also hate God. Nobody ends up there by mistake, and regardless of the suffering they still hate God. It's a place without love or mercy and draws the people who are the same. Nobody is going there by mistake. All that matters is that you know who you serve and don't fuck it up with the idea you don't serve anything. You do. In this life and the next. Everyone serves.

Attached: 36064340_1300989980003638_4320130607444131840_n.jpg (686x475, 55K)

This reality is hell. Suffering essientially makes you realize we live in hell.

You tell me, we are living in it right now

We wuz jooz! hahaha

Attached: we wuz jooz.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

>The Hebrews were white.
Yids aren't European.

Heaven and hell are the poles of human experience. They are expressions of our inner life; limits to what we conceive of as good and evil. To think of them as real spaces is to literalise and reify what is in reality ineffable.

Attached: 1549817738762.gif (540x540, 2.15M)

>Yids aren't European.
>But I believe them when they tell me they are the Jews of the bible, because they are so holy and pure and would never lie to me.

Hell is referred to 162 times in the New Testament, 70 of which came straight from the mouth of Jesus Christ. If you don't believe in Hell in this life, you will believe in the next life.Hell was made as a mega torture-chamber for non-human beings. Hell was not made for mankind, but for devilkind. Hell was formed for demonic entities (Matthew 25:41).
Psalm 9:17,The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Attached: Heaven or Hell.jpg (1280x1429, 456K)

>Really God hell, ect

Yes and no, most of what we know about hell is very vague. So because of this, I think only time will tell if it's really what it's made out to be (i.e you'll die and found out yourself).

>Muzzies

Yes.

>Jews

No.

Attached: 911 was justified.jpg (1024x671, 97K)

near-death.com/science/research/hell.html

"Hell is a psychological condition which represents the hellish inner thoughts and desires within some souls. In hell, souls become uninhibited and their hellish condition is fully manifested. No demons are there to inflict punishment. Each soul acts out their own anger and hatred by warring and tormenting others." (Emanuel Swedenborg)

Did JC ever specifically mention hell?

>What is Hell like?
You're in it, congratulations. What will you do first?

China probably

Cold, dark, far away from god. Orange on the horizon, where you start to walk to when you know nobody is coming to save you.

hell is not punishment, it is just karma, you get to live with consequences of your actions for all eternity

He talked about Hell more than Heaven

Attached: satan's fooled you.jpg (1280x705, 225K)

I .God created the angels.

2. God made a place of suffering-Hell.

3. God placed Hell as a price on sin if the angels sinned.

4. The angels were fully warned.

5. One-third of those angels sinned.

6. God had no choice but to do what He said He would do.

7. God made man.

8. Satan came to man and wanted to drag man to the Hell where he was going.

9. Satan persuaded man to do what he had done and commit the same sin he had committed.

10. The price had already been set.

11. God had to let man go to Hell, though Hell was not prepared for man.

12. God was willing to break up the Godhead for 33 years so that man could be freed.

Attached: PassAlong.jpg (1653x859, 704K)

Hell is exactly that spot in the middle of HRC's giant granny panties where her festering snatch meets her blown out stank hole.
Thats HELL. Dont believe any of these other lies.

Did you know that Jesus was a Jew?

This.

Even though people live a few short years, their behavior if extended to infinity would end them up in Hell for certain. So if you look at it that way than an eternity in Hell is kind of fitting. It doesn't happen to everyone, but one dies and the peer consensus is like, "that guy was an asshole," then God might agree.

At the same time God has an infinite capacity for forgiveness to those who repent. As one priest once said to me: "don't be surprised if you see Hitler in Heaven.

Do you know HE is GOD

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

Imagine having a beer in Heaven with Alex Jones and watching in real time The Clintons, Obamas, Bill Maher et al burning in Hell on the bar's many televisions.

Attached: aj2.gif (500x288, 2.53M)

Isn’t that behavior rather hellish? The lord did say “love thy enemies”

Eternal separation from God. No hope.

>And obviously the word "Jew" has referred to the exact same people forever!
Thanks, kike, but I know better.

Attached: Jesus was white and modern Jews are not Hebrews.jpg (800x768, 304K)

>What is Hell like?
youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko

Attached: dominion.png (955x611, 321K)

We all worship the same gods you stupid american fuckhead

>Eternal separation from God. No hope.
That's what they think they want. God-haters have no idea how much horror He protects us from. He will put them in a place without that protection, and since he is not there to hear their pleas, that is where they will stay for all eternity. Talk about a bad error.

>gods
The bible does not say that there are no other gods. It says that a specific one must be worshiped before all others.

Quite a bit

Matthew 10:28
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

>God
Stopped (((reading))).

Hell doesn't exist. There is only Sheol on Heaven. Sheol = eternal seperation from God, and God is light so therefore no light = no fire..

Almost nobody goes to Sheol same as almost nobody goes to Heaven. 99.99999% of people's souls are just destroyed after they live.

> go to blessyahowah.com

When you have a "do as thou wilt" attitude, you usually get sent with a place where everyone is "do as thou wilt". And thou shall do as thine wilt on thee in this place. What happens is left to the imagination.

Sheol or* Heaven

you're in it

Yes, and if you want to meet Hitler make sure you get into heaven.

Almost nobody is in Heaven, Hitler sure as shit isn't there and probably none of you will end up there either

can you r*dditors fuck off already?
r/thedonald is a few clicks away

Attached: shutthefuckupboomer.jpg (512x408, 45K)

So, you know whose names are written in the Book of Life?

nobody goes to heaven or hell until judgment day. when the (((antichrist))) shows up we will be able to rejoice since there will only be 7 more years left on this rock.

that would be awesome. imagine all the things he could tell us!

Attached: 1541644912085.png (1022x1080, 747K)

I don't see how it can be worse than this. The illusion of freedom while degeneracy castrates our virtues

Attached: hillarymelting.gif (531x652, 1.75M)

We view things through mortal eyes but we get access to a new perspective after we're freed from our current existence. Our purpose here is to work through suffering in an effort to return to our creator, whether we're conscious of that fact or not. Only when we get that higher perspective will we understand how horrible it would be to be cut off from that. "Hell" doesn't have to be a literal place filled with fire and torture. Tjose images and concepts are the barest of approximations for the agony of a soul

Russia

Attached: mordor.png (500x500, 393K)

eeeesh wish i didnt watch that

So why not just destroy my soul instead of just being a dick about it and casting my ass into eternal fire? Or because fire destroys everything it touches my soul would also be destroyed?

in hell you don't know you're in hell, and it only progressively gets worse as you wake up more. hell is the kind of place that strips you of all your rights;including the memory of not being scared. hell is basically the recycling bin that will be emptied during end days, but is filled with the most evil of evils.

>What's hell like?
Look around you.

Attached: 1534217091026m.jpg (1024x749, 103K)

>Canada
>HELL
close, but not quite

People put themselves in hell.

Well, just mine. Everyone else is speculation.

>What is Hell like?

Which "hell"?

youtube.com/watch?v=RDDzm8E-IS4

Hell does not exist, it never did.

Yeah, have to go south a little.

I do believe I've done a great many terrible things that should condemn me to hell. Thank God for the Lord's forgiveness.

Attached: 1541460954054.jpg (486x720, 66K)

No, muh "hell forever" is just a way the greys trick you into compliance. Hell is relative, like all things, and your sentence is obviously relative to the gravity of your misconduct

Never being able to leave this forum

you're living in it

>eally think God would have somebody in hell for eternity
God doesn't have you in Hell, you put yourself there

When you follow your own will, separation from God doesn't mean much since you were independent of him all along.

Even if it's real, I'd rot instead of regretting any actions of my will. Because if I rot I'm still me, but if I regret my will, I lose myself.

Agnostic here. I believe in the Bible but only in very abstract terms. I believe in heaven and hell. But they’re both here, on earth and they’re in this lifetime. The afterlife is your kid(s). You live on through them.

Close your eyes. See the blackness? That's life after death. You cease to exist. Nothing.

Look around you, you're in it.

Basically hawaii but a lot hotter

/thread

Attached: where you go when you die.jpg (800x500, 11K)

Cool words bruh.

Just like before you were born. It's literally the only logical answer

Not even that.

>What is Hell like?
You’re already living in it

God is omnipresent tho

We are living in it now.

>All knowing all-powerful dickwad made angels knowing they would sin before creating them
>Could've simply not created them but he wanted a reason to torture something
>So merciful and forgiving.

k

>Omnipresent god but only not in hell

Kek

>He protects us from the evil and suffering he himself created

What a mindless dumb group of people Christians are

Take a look around. You're already there.

Attached: 1537837095129.png (498x594, 122K)

separation from God for the rest of forever and knowing you will never know Love or rest or peace but only the gnawing loss of any good thing to your own refusal to accept His Grace when it came to you. Think of the worst self recriminating guilt and loss you've ever known multiply that by infinity and never escape it then maybe add it being attacked and abused forever by billions of others like you and a bunch of demonic fallen angles who actually did once know heaven and now have eternity to vent their rage on you...

This is a slide thread

Attached: 1sageslide.jpg (772x1530, 280K)

Christains are so dumb and ignorant of there beliefs, they think they actually go to heaven when they die as opposed to a restored paradise earth like it actually says in the scriptures

It's an imaginary place so it can be whatever you want to be.

>The Hebrews were white.
Good fucking god you're bone fucking retarded

hell is but an illusion
so is that which protects you from there, nigger faggot

There is no reason at all to keep people alive to be tortured other than sheer malice. A punishment is meant to be learned from. Eternal punishment is senseless, not to mention pure sadism by some supposed "benevolent god"

Yeah right

alright,

who wants to actually learn how to get to hell in this very fucking thread

....ask for it :^)

Only a sadist tortures

Remember that

No, there are some places even demons won't go.

Only a sadist needs to torture

Remember that

Your living in it

No one would choose to go to hell, idiot.
God throws people in there against there will you sick twisted retard

Why did he create the horror then? Evil exists because God wanted it to.

80% of people are NPCs who don't have a soul in the first place

Hell is spending eternity away from God and God's Love. That separation will be experienced as pain.
You send yourself to hell; it's not "punishment" for being an asshole.

Nope.
People are put out there against there will

Definitely going to Hell. Might as well make the most of this little slice of Heaven we call "life" while I can.

He was subtle about it.
Matthew 13:30 KJVS
[30] Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Weird that Mr all powerful can create a soul but can't destroy it. Also weird that an omnipresent god can be everywhere. Except for one place of course, the place of torture he created .
How low iq is the average christtard

Hell is separation from God. Hell is cold.