Starve the (((system))) with Bitcoin

Stop using banks.
Store your wealth in crypto; hide it in privacy coins.
Only pay tax on funds that have to go through traditional banking (like money for bills, food, etc). Use crypto to pay for things as much as possible at places that accept it.

Turn that income tax into a consumption tax.

Attached: 1549752995093s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXTw4b8N1g8
twitter.com/4YrsToday/status/1094738208544489472
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Starve my cock

bump

Bitcoin fell and I warned you it would.

Attached: BitcoinScam.jpg (1370x1050, 484K)

only reason people use cryptos is to make USD
just fucking kys shill, go back to Jow Forums

Implying the (((Rothschilds))) haven't already infiltrated Bitcoin.

topKEK

Attached: 1548173109832.jpg (938x716, 107K)

Oy Vey! better not buy any of that bitcoin goyim.

Yes, my friends! Purchase more crypto and together we will grow in wisdom and successes!
>t. Bagg Holdaah

Attached: jjjjj.jpg (214x314, 15K)

Be Jow Forums
>The government is run by the Jews
>The banks are run by the Jews
>The Jews censor anything that threatens them
>The Jews confiscate our money with (((inflation)))
>The Jews confiscate our money by claiming we broke a (((law))) or a (((term of service)))
>The Jews censor my transactions if I try to by something that threatens (((them))) like guns or ammo
>The Jews censor my transactions if I try to donate to right wing causes because it threatens (((them)))

Along comes Bitcoin
>Censorship resistant value transfer
>Non confiscatable store of wealth
>No (((counterparty))) or (((middle man))) you control your money so long as you secure your private key
>Eliminates the need for (((banks)))
>Eliminates the need for (((payment processors)))
>Literally funds all the right wing Dissidents you support.

Jow Forums says
>Fuck this bitcoin jew scam sage

Jow Forums is the lowest IQ board on Jow Forums

Not buying your digital beanie babies faggot

If Jow Forums isn't looking into ⋰·⋰ NANO they deserve to be poor. Bitcoin is already compromised. Nano is faster, free, and green. No Mining

Attached: nano.jpg (1405x574, 66K)

(((Bitcoin)))
(((Lightning Network)))
(((Blockstream)))

Are you trying to imply that Bitcoin Core isnt the most kiked piece of shit beside XRP?

kek weak bait

>stop using banks
>in order to buy crypto you need to transfer money from your bank
toplmao

Attached: 1548603104296.jpg (179x282, 8K)

>Not buying BitCoen

Attached: scheme.png (1252x623, 583K)

>nano fangoy

go back to r*ddit newfriend

Go shill your crypto meme shit in biz
Although I do think bitcoin will have another peak someday. Theres no way people wont make another push for digital currencies when the technology gets even better and more widespread

cryptos are speculations not currencies
the only reason people use cryptos are to make money in an actual currency thats ties toa government/establishment system
get lost losers

By the response you give, it would seem it's pretty starved as is.

checked.

>it's not a bubble
>ITS NOT A BUBBLE
>OBVIOUSLY ITS NOT A BUBBLE YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT CRYPTO--*pop*

>be Jow Forums
>browse Jow Forums regularly
>see daily threads with people crying about all of the money they lost in crypto and when will it come back

Yah yah, still tryin' to trigger that golden bull run that will never happen.

I hold crypto but not much and I do not recommend anyone buy more than say $1,000 worth for small transactions and to hold for a high risk diversified position.

I buy precious metals and patiently await the inevitable worldwide fiat currency collapse.

Jow Forums holds real wealth, faggot. If you can't hold it, you don't own it. Crypto holds no practical use outside of being a collector's token, meaning the value over the long run will eventually fall to $0. Precious metals on the other hand have always and will always retain their value.

Fuck fiat and fuck crypto. Back to your pump and dump containment board with ye, coincuck.

Attached: 1450928029804290.png (1099x716, 1.42M)

>/pol is one person

>not knowing john nash sound money

>Bitcoin is doing great, goyim, Give us your money!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 7.42.30 PM.jpg (320x178, 13K)

>Jow Forums says
>Fuck this bitcoin jew scam sage

People here don’t even have 40 bucks in their savings account, let alone a Job that pays. Jow Forums is full of neet cucks and poorfags. Take your thread to Jow Forums

Why are you so unoriginal OP? Is this because you are a faggot? Pathetic.

>Y-you guys are all poor and unemployed and incels.
I smell projection.

>>Fuck this bitcoin jew scam sage

They say this shit about everything.

If you want a good take on bitcoin, see the link below:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXTw4b8N1g8

Your vote matters:
twitter.com/4YrsToday/status/1094738208544489472

Copy paste faggot

But how do i know the coin merchant is not a joo?
Im not sure i trust joo user

id rather listen to some Jow Forums user before i listen to a literal jew boomer

Peter Schiff has been calling for total economic collapse for 30 years and was correct for like 8 minutes in 2008. I have never seen someone as consistently wrong as Peter (((Schiff))) with the exception maybe of Paul (((Krugman))) who, by the way, happens to agree with Schiff on Bitcoin being worthless.

Libertarian nonsense. Fuck off

>id rather listen to some Jow Forums user before i listen to a literal jew boomer

Then I guess it's better that you're not the person I was talking to.

>Peter Schiff has been calling for total economic collapse for 30 years and was correct for like 8 minutes in 2008.

I'm sure he hasn't been advocating for it. It's better to be "wrong" and have nothing happen than to be right and ill-prepared. His advice is to buy gold. It is definitely fucking amazing that hyperinflation hasn't taken place for the U.S. dollar yet.

Regardless, I doubt your ear is as close to the ground as his is. You expect the entire economy to collapse when he is talking mainly about downward trends on Wall Street. International bankers hate him, but he is a jew, so you get yoru panties in a twist; just like what you do with Mises and Rothbard. They advocate for the literal antithesis to the jewish tricks you stormkikes whine about, but your racism blinds you to the facts.

t. reddit

Bitcoin is terrible for storing value, it's less stable than Yugoslavia. Store value with metals like copper or tin, something in which the price stays around the same when adjusted to inflation and you can easily sell for government currency.

There's so much fuss about crypto, but this is what it comes down to:
Yes, it is the answer against Jew banking system, privacy and the power of the nation state.
Normies will never buy Cryptos for these reasons, they like being government cucks, but they will buy it temporarily to get rich.
For crypto to actually succeed, USD must shit its pants. If it never does, BTC will never become a huge deal. Normies must be kneecapped for them to look at reality.
The world has always been in slavery because of controlled money printing. For the first time in history it's possible to actually lose the chains.

>implying

Use another crypto currency. Don't use Bit Coin, Jack Doresey (owner of Twitter) has big shares if it and owns a major app that is used for it. He also in an FTC violation shilled for it on Joe Roagan last week

If you're going to keep making a bitcoin thread, at least come up with different content in the OP at least

Attached: 4509534.png (1143x874, 276K)