Nordbros, are Estonians correct when they say you are brothers?

Nordbros, are Estonians correct when they say you are brothers?

Attached: B95DAC19-6F35-47C0-B0B0-D0A935EADABB.png (1200x764, 2K)

Kissing cousins of the Finns. Finns are Nordic, ergo, Eesti can into Nordic.

Attached: 1471791635772.jpg (500x500, 108K)

> taking NKVD originators as opinion points
What is wrong with you?

Come again, vlad?

Terrible flag, btw.

Attached: Flag-of-Estonia-proposed-in-1919-940x598.png (940x598, 129K)

Acording to the nordic council, no. I personally don't see why we wouldn't include them though.

Yeah I don’t see it all despite that sexy hypothetical flag. Like how much do stonies have in common with Danes?

More like cousins.

>Estonians
There is very little interaction or cultural exchange at least. I've heard they are very similar genetically, which is interesting to me. I'd have to meet some Estonians to give a qualified answer, but for all the somalians and arabs I've met in my life I've never actually met someone from Estonia. Pretty sick when you think about it.

>Like how much do stonies have in common with Danes?
Estland is a danish name for starters.

You are not a tradesman I reckon.

Linguistically and pagan historically, very Finnish similarities.

Karhu = Karu = Bear

Terve = Tere = Hello

Jamala = Jumal = God.

The languages are not identical, and by know means can you speak Finnish at an Estonian and have him understand you completely, but they are closely related.

The National Epics of Finland and Estonia, the Kalevala and Kalivalporeg (sp) are similar, also.

Nope. If you know, what are Estonians like?

>There is very little interaction or cultural exchange at least
Swedes and Danes were there, Norwegians, not at all. From our perspective giving the Dutch and the British Isles Nordic status would be more natural. (not that they need it.)

I saw that and like it a bit too, but need to go solid blackdrop or whatever it’s called technically like the rest

They were a Danish overseas territory at some point I believe. We may or may not have stolen their flag at some point as well.

Nice enough.
I have never met them in a group, so they might act different then. .

I thought your flag was just meant to represent you're like Norwegians, only a bit less.

>We may or may not have stolen their flag at some point as well.
Livonians, Battle of Lyndanise in 1219(?)

My entire family is from the british isle and it turns out im 55% nordic DNA lol
T.DainishRapeBaby

Yes but of course many other Northern European countries have some Danish roots but we wouldn’t consider them to be Nordic. Estonia has a lot in common with the Baltic states too obviously.

Kek

Thanks user. Interested in this.

You're welcome.

Attached: 1528320067640.png (1204x1280, 1014K)

Niggerfaggot you what?

Yes. What did you mean by "Livonians", I know it was during the Livonian crusades. But Im pretty sure the battle took place in Estonia and was against Estonians.

>Jamala = Jumal = God.
>Jamala = God
Makes sense. Nordbros btfo

Attached: estonian_girl_blacked.jpg (306x542, 43K)

>Niggerfaggot you what?
Calm down Mogens, make tuborg great again.

>T.DainishRapeBaby
The real story is probably more that Vikings brought cheap good quality Iron, and this created a productivity boom, and opened up new areas for settlements.

The original Danish population are not related to the danes that live the now.

>The Roman Iron‐Age (0–400 AD) in Southern Scandinavia was a formative period, where the society changed from archaic chiefdoms to a true state formation, and the population composition has likely changed in this period due to immigrants from Middle Scandinavia. We have analyzed mtDNA from 22 individuals from two different types of settlements, Bogebjerggård and Skovgaarde, in Southern Denmark. Bogebjerggård (ca. 0 AD) represents the lowest level of free, but poor farmers, whereas Skovgaarde 8 km to the east (ca. 200–270 AD) represents the highest level of the society. Reproducible results were obtained for 18 subjects harboring 17 different haplotypes all compatible (in their character states) with the phylogenetic tree drawn from present day populations of Europe. This indicates that the South Scandinavian Roman Iron‐Age population was as diverse as Europeans are today. Several of the haplogroups (R0a, U2, I) observed in Bogebjerggård are rare in present day Scandinavians. Most significantly, R0a, harbored by a male, is a haplogroup frequent in East Africa and Arabia but virtually absent among modern Northern Europeans. We suggest that this subject was a soldier or a slave, or a descendant of a female slave, from Roman Legions stationed a few hundred kilometers to the south. In contrast, the haplotype distribution in the rich Skovgaarde shows similarity to that observed for modern Scandinavians, and the Bogebjerggård and Skovgaarde population samples differ significantly (P ≈ 0.01). Skovgaarde may represent a new upper‐class formed by migrants from Middle Scandinavia bringing with them Scandinavian haplogroups.

The Finno-Ugric group of languages are distinctive from the reast of the languages un Europe which all have Latin/Germanic roots. There's dozens of Finnic languages, like Ter, Komi, Skolt, Karelian, Finnish, Estonian, Veps, Ur and others spoken from Northern Norway to the Pechora River in Russia.

That's a much less fun story.

That's true, there really isn't a lot connecting them to somewhere like Iceland or Norway

Yeah, it happened in Tallinn. The area of Estonia and Latvia was known as "Livonia" around that time, the Pope called the occupied lands Terra Mariana after the Crusades.

But Tuborg never stopped being great... I believe they've become the third largest brewery in the world or something like that.

What would you expect? Most of the remains we find from Scandinavia is weapons and fortifications, and there are probably reasons for that.

That Norway gives out the Nobel peace price is a bad joke.

No. Estonians and Finns aren't European, they're Mongols, and therefore closer to our adopted cousins that Uncle Sweden molests at night

Dude I'd be fine with being a dainish rape baby. Danes are the true master race and the lords of the nordic people. We all know it

unironically thank you, I'm far more attractive than most Brits

I don't know, I sort of feel it doesn't quite taste the same anymore. Still good, but something changed some years ago.

Norwegians suck dick.

And you are here because your ancestors were nice?

Spotted the christcuck.

>Still good, but something changed some years ago
Tuborg = cheap
Carlberg= expensive
It's a difference in quality now.

>brekningsmiddel
whatever that translates to in english

The local license holder might have changed location of production. As far as I know the taste hasn't changed in the last 15-20 years

>CarlSberg
fuck it.

Attached: 9a039f48de5951dddc8a3b0318ae7b8ff70ff3e2ce02524c63110f396d0063de.jpg (980x733, 67K)

I HATE ESTONIANS

Not like there's any honor in being grouped with swedish cucks at this point

Hæ, I member the Kalmar union as well. The thing is, it doesn't exist anymore.

No, I'm here because my ancestors conquered the new world which your ancestors failed to do.
Quit being a faggot and make your country great again.

This guy gets it. Based Estonian

>Quit being a faggot and make your country great again.
Norway was never great you faggot. Take your ugly 56% mug and shove it up your fat burger ass.

It's true what I say. Carlsberg made Carlsberg the expensive one with high quality ingredients, while Tuborg is made with cheaper stuff.

15-20 years ago seems right for the change.

>never talk to me or my little brother again

How about if we swap Sweden out for you? Everyone wins except the baltics, but who cares about them?

>This indicates that the South Scandinavian Roman Iron‐Age population was as diverse as Europeans are today.
Help me out, does this mean Europeans, or 2019 (((Europeans)))

I want the cheapest and I want it to taste great. I'm from sunnmore.

Attached: 1457376719888.png (715x585, 142K)

>No, I'm here because my ancestors conquered the new world which your ancestors failed to do.
Sure baby.

Actual Europeans, it's anthropologists they don't fuck around

Seriously, anthropology is a heavily politicized science. Exercise extreme caution.

Maybe if we get fair share of the territory after purging the swedistani caliphate

Mind integrating back into the kingdom?

That's fine. Norway obviously gets Jemtland and Herjedalen back. The Danes should get Skåne back. You and the finns can split the rest. Sounds good?

>Norway was never great
Learn your history and reclaim your heritage, queerbait.

Attached: not_you.jpg (287x176, 9K)

No.

Attached: Harald_V.jpg (978x550, 102K)

Once EKRE wins the talks can begin

I know, I made the mistake of "fronting" one of them once by saying something about Germanic hablogroups. I shall never make that mistake again

We never said such thing

Fuck off, mutt. Like you know anything about my country's history. Protip: watching kike shows on the history channel isn't an education.

>>This indicates that the South Scandinavian Roman Iron‐Age population was as diverse as Europeans are today.
I'm not sure you can trust that bit. There are very little Roman stuff in what is called the Roman Iron‐Age in Scandinavia for some strange reason. The Kings of rome are important in the sagas, 1000 years later.

Well it was worth a try

Yes you have.

Can we get Greenland back soon though?

Attached: Harald_V.png (969x969, 956K)

>Germanic hablogroups
Before the Danish-German wars, the Danes though they were goths.

What about all the "circus glass" found near and around where Hedeby was later founded?

What about all the arab coins they dig up all over the place in old barrows here? Wuz we akbars n sheit?

Attached: c32b3ab193de80575182480ad8c4e55cd57ba95610d7fdb7acf2f502d3116aab.jpg (1360x768, 136K)

It's a junky infested hell hole filled with people doing lesswork than Archmed who only wants gibs and in return will bitch and moan that they aren't independent yet.
But they have the prospect of minning industries, so no.
Would a commonwealth work for you?

Fair point

I just learned today that Siiri Sisask is EKRE. That just makes her more awesome.

I said little, and things could be misdated.

My personal theory is that the roman Empire have been moved back in time. Roman brick are called Munkesten (Monk's stone) in Denmark. It was either invented twice in different places, or they were made roughly the same time.

No, sorry, rightful clay and all that.

No, they haven't earned it. As long as they keep their flag they can't be, there's still too large of a communist-sympathetic part of the population to be accepted. Hungarians and Ukrainians have tried to be "bros" too, but have even larger portions of communist-sympathizers.
>Finland
>Norway
>Sweden
>Iceland
>Denmark
All are anti-communist, even in the presence of too much social-element presence in the politics.
The proper order of colors for that flag-shape would be black background, white cross-border, blue center-cross. They're also missing red in their flag, they don't value their blood, life, their heritage.

They can change to become a brountry, currently they're not.

Your entire nation is technically our "rightful clay", what now?

I thought we were pretty great

Attached: Armoiries_medievales_d_Eric_de_Poméranie_1382-1459.svg.png (1280x1578, 707K)

I suspect they were later as well.

The Southern Europeans knew too much about greek and roman mythology for 1000-1500 hundred years to have passed around the Renaissance.

Not really. She left a while back because "they were mean to gays"

You're crazy.

Why did history have to turn out like this?

I'm sure it was great for you.

>Your entire nation is technically our "rightful clay", what now?
Denmark is a part of Norway, not the other way around.
The Danish royal house use the old Norwegians colors. red-gold.

Right back at ya

As they should be

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_Kalmar_Union.svg.png (1200x750, 1K)

No but seriously, we already lived here when you came and plopped down your kiked out mercenaries here. It's not like there lived any actual humans on Greenland when we claimed it. There's a difference.

Attached: ZHmHih5.jpg (600x315, 21K)

>Why did history have to turn out like this?
Who know what really happened? We know that Swedes and Danes came out it hating each other.

Norway got a sweet deal out of it anyway, since the rich were forbidden to live in castles, but had to live where the people could kill them if they misbehaved.

New Holy War?
If so I want in.

Worked wonderfully until Hambro and his crew repealed the Jew laws in the constitution at least.

It's a language trick. The North-way starts in Lubeck current Germany and and ends at the North-cape.

Why the people outside Scandinavia use the name for the shipping route for Norge, is one of history's mysteries.

Empire is empire, how about we get you Iceland back?

I think it's far too long since we've had a proper, fun brother war going. Can we all just agree on doing the race wars and getting the burgers off our backs fast so we can get back to fighting each-other? I'd hate to not be able to invade jylland in my lifetime.