The police is the cartel?!

So I watched an interview of a guy who got kidnapped and tortured by the cartel for 16 days and he only survived, because he escaped. People who have power, become arrogant and thus they told him everything to brag and to scare him.

youtube.com/watch?v=p686CAvlN-s

Can any mexicobros confirm this? Maybe with other eye witness accounts or something?
What do we do with this info?
Any insiders lurking willing to help out?

Attached: mexico police mindfuck.jpg (920x590, 52K)

get in here bros

It's common knowledge even in other countries that the Mexican police are just puppets for the cartels.

not all of them but many. There's also much threatening going on.
If you're a cop and a cartel guy tells you, to give him information about police activities and get 500$ per week for it or have your family killed, what would you do?

School of the Americas.

First time I heard this actually and I'm shocked. I knew that many are corruppt and don't watch over criminals properly, but that they would work as a policemen by day and end up torturing people by night for the cartel really made me furious and wanting to transform mexico iand to make it great (again)

I want to add that I heard this shit, but my statement goes as far as to say that the police is doing the dirty work for the cartel too

I'm a hispanic, so my dad and relatives (more or less) know some of the general things that goes on.

really? can you share more and elaborate? thx

From another story:
As they left an area where they had filmed, their car broke down, and six armed men dressed as law-enforcement officers approached them and ordered them onto the ground.

Well, the cartel is so powerful that cops have two choices - Serve the cartel and do their bidding to live another day or be an honest cop and likely get murdered or have your family murdered. Mexico is such a shithole country that it's not salvageable. As a mexican, I can tell you that I don't want these people coming into the US.
Most of the mexicans I've been surrounded by are not very pro-American and are only here to game the system. I don't know as much as my dad does, but I'm sure information on the police being compliant with cartels is widely available online.

Yes, but do you see the difference between not jailing criminals because you got paid off and actively murdering, torturing and scrutinizing people?

And btw there is always another option, so please don't fall into that trap of thinking. I'd rather lose my life than to torture and execute other innocents

Not everyone would rather die in a noble manner. There are many Mexican people that don't care and just care about their close ones.

most just care about their close ones, way too many actually, including me.

However if you keep having these thoufhts and they're getting passed along, nothing can and will ever change

Well the feds kidnapped and dissapeared 43 students a couple years back. Of course the federal police is bought and owned by the cartel

bought yes, but to that lvl is insane

Some corrupt cops are colludided with the cartels, narcos are the ones with cultural and economic power (Im talking about North-West Mexico.) if you want to know exactly of what i´m talking about, check out netflix, there´s a tape (Real) Called "Inside the real narcos" on netflix, go and see it, and you´ll see exactly of what im talking about, it is about an USA WAR VETERAN Visiting Mexico.

Attached: Memex by Laguna Zero.png (723x723, 342K)

How true are the Sicario movies when it comes to portray the cartels? Truth or Jew propaganda?

I dont know of what movie we are talking about, or netflix show but, these like "El Chapo" Are quite close to reality. btw what does "jew progapanda" or jews has to do with it.

I can guarantee you that Jews are pulling the strings one way or the other.
I wouldn't be surprised if the cartels are involved in the same mystery religions that Jews are a part of.

*CIA is the cartel... fixed for you

Jews have nothing to do with this, its all about poverty and corrupt goverment, people is indoctrinated with the Narco-Culture, they all want to have nice cars, and live a luxury life they didnt get when they were young, so they get recruit by the cartels, besides, narcos and Mexico in general is Catholic

People and the cartels here doesnt even know what a jew is because they are ignorants and know nothing about history and european or asian culture, they just kill who they need to for money, thats it.

They call it “Plata O Plomo”, you take the silver or you take the lead. Check out El Sicario - edited by Charles Bowden & Molly Molloy. It’s a pretty schizophrenic and crazy interview with a Mexican assassin that they published.

that was a common Pablo Escobar phrase, actually not really used in Mex.

lol what the fuck did you think? that all people are honest and just like you gerwomans?
yeah let more rapefugees in retard

Does Mexico have the death penalty? And if they don’t why don’t they implement it? Same with gun rights to citizens.

>"...they are ignorants and know nothing about history and european or asian culture, they just kill who they need to for money, thats it."
What an empty and sad life.

As a Centralist with Right wing Morals, id like to have legal guns to protect myself, but sadly, theres not such death penalthy in Mexico, and ill tell you why, Judges are shit, theres a bunch of innocent people in jail for homicides they never did, and people sees death penalthy inmoral here, but personally id like death penalty and legal guns in Mexico, but thanks to the society and culture we have, it aint convenient to be honest.

Attached: 49115035_2406522912910065_3616374162722914304_n.jpg (480x370, 21K)

Ikr

Attached: azutf.png (155x151, 47K)

Think about the cartels as some kind of armed bourgeoisie, the government and police will sometimes or often side with them because the cartels bring a lot of money to the country.

Jewish-Russian mafia owns all the cartels in south America

Thats accurate

Attached: 1549851973078.jpg (440x406, 72K)

Also this, law enforcement usually have low salaries and poor equipment so they work with the cartels so they don't kill them and win some extra money (they make something like 400usd a month and they have to pay for the bullets and uniforms), this is why the army is the one fighting the cartels.

Nowadays our Nationalist new president AMLO wants to control this issue with a single and mixed "Guardia Nacional" Basically the Police sectors and the Army Together, but i dont have a good feeling about it tho.

I figured it had to be because of corruption. It would make it easier for those judges that are bought to make legal hits on the enemies of the cartels I’m guessing. But if you had the death penalty it would show the criminals that you no longer are fucking around and now you face consequences for your actions and prevent any more escapes maybe. But I agree the culture is fucked and needs dire overhaul for shit like that and gun rights to work.

The army doing the police forces job could have some bad results.