Chelsea is about to slay that sandnigger bitch

Chelsea is about to slay that sandnigger bitch.

Attached: lt.png (684x554, 55K)

All criticism of Jews is declared, by Jews, to be anti-semitic. What they're saying is "don't criticize us."

>to not traffic
For real though.
Is she controlled? I think probably, actually, with this tweet saying that. Good find.

Watching the left destroy itself is glorious

Attached: Ilhan-Omar-1022x1024.jpg (1022x1024, 103K)

gas the kikes when? race war can wait for now.

saying Jew is racist and anti-semitic

Why are women allowed on the internet?

Lets see if Ohmar calls out Chelsea for being a crypto Chabadnik with an archetypal wormy crook kike husband

Would be glorious desu

>twitter posting on r/pol
disgusting

Isnt she married to a Jew? Hilarious
>Hello fellow Americans! no I don't have Jewish children....

Based lady

telling any us citizen how to talk is a felony and an international war crime. constitutional law supersedes all law. every Israeli government employee has no right to due process, they are enemies of the state.

immigrants should basically be treated like children, they need to be scolded about whats wrong and right

Think beyond your jew hatred and look at why these leftists are attacking Israel.

Chelsea married a Jewish man, her children are half Jewish

>simply shines light saying"AIPAC"
>kikes: ANTI SEMITE REEEEEE!!!!

fake jews, since it follow's the mother's line

still genetically Jewish, and they will identify as Jewish, and act fully Jewish

Because the kikes' golems always eventually turn on them?

JEW ME
SUE ME
EVERYBODY DO ME
KICK ME
KIKE ME
DON'T YOU BLACK OR WHITE ME

FUCK KIKES

Attached: 1527456517601.jpg (868x958, 70K)

Nice digits and those going on Twitter are the bravest of the brave it’s a worse sewer than Jow Forums

They're using Israel as a proxy war to attack colonialism, nationalism, expansionism, and theocracy. It's a perfect tool to divide the right by making the normie conservatives defend Israel by saying that they're our best ally and only democracy in the middle east (a who gives a shit argument that can get BTFO by pathos), while turning, and confusing the right wingers who actually support nationalism through their rational skepticism of the State of Israel (because they penetrated our nationalism). Dont be fooled into supporting their bullshit, they'll sell us out to jews in a minute (they are with their leftist policies).

Hes Chabad Lubavitch

Theres zero chance shes not Jewish too

THIS IS THE GREATEST SHIT THIS YEAR
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
JEWS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 1540670383626.jpg (200x200, 26K)

Muslims are assh-

You know what fuck those Jews. At least the Muslims will be honest if they have a problem with you. Better an enemy you know is an enemy.

Her parents are literal war criminals.
Chelsea is as close to the spawn of satan as you can get.

This is the most interesting development I've seen for awhile. Genuinely excited to see how (((they))) try to shut this down after they've spent months hyping this dune coon.

Wow.. Pol Is Pro Somali now?
After years of ridicule we made it.

That's great, Chelsea's sticking her oar in.
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

It's called picking your battles. Kikes are far more harmful than a based monotheistic cult.

They might act it, but other Jews won't believe it or accept them without a Jew mother, even if they are named Mezvinsky. And her sons will be a dead end whether they join the tribe or not unless they marry in.

She converted to judiasm fool. Her husband is a kike.

What a great past few days, from supporting aborting literal babies to being okay with blackface to not condemning people accused of rape.
Now this.

You're thinking of Ivanka. Chelsea did not convert.

muslims look like niggers and im happy shes getting fucked with. one less brother fucking shitstain to look at

Only ultra orthodox Jews are that autistic about muh mother's line bs, and even then there's exceptions like if you're a billionaire heiress like Ivanka.

You're right. Even though Chelsea married a jew, she remains a Satanist.

Chelsea is the daughter of a pedo satan-worshiping mom and rapist father.

>chelsea is bill's daughter
user, i...

Attached: chelsea_hubbel.jpg (800x450, 46K)

Shut the fuck up Chelsea Hubbell

Chelsea only says this because she's racist against black women. Black women don't deserve to be heard according the Chelsea Clinton.