Democracy is legitima-

Democracy is legitima-

Attached: 31950131_190128601709149_5056670821003558912_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.faep9-2.fna&o (720x650, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOyQhgM1FU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey I didn't vote for that guy!

What are you gonna do? Force people to vote?

Don't blame me! I voted for Did Not Vote!

>what are you gonna do? Force people to make sure our society dosn't crumble?
yes, retard

>force everyall to vote
>most people is retarded
>society crumbles anyhow
Way to go dipshit

FUCK YEAH MIDWEST BEST
FUCK TIBBETS, OUR FOOD IS BETTER.

>t.Iowan

Attached: IMG_20180912_201736.jpg (3036x4048, 2.91M)

if i lived in a country that forced me to vote i'd vote for the worst option just to spite people

i don't fucking care, i will never fucking care, and trying to force me to care will only will not make me care but it will make retaliate

Uninformed people are already extremely liberal-leaning. If everyone was FORCED to vote, liberals would win every election in a landslide, 75%+. To the average non-voter liberals are the parties of helping people with free money and welfare (which is a sound and sustainable policy) and republicans are racist white rich people. That's as far as the average person thinks about politics. T

>>t.Iowan
Can you faggots stop trying to put corn in literally everything.
Gasoline doesn't need corn
Ice cream doesn't need corn.

Trump 2020 isreal

oh my. :(

Attached: 1537323728847.jpg (699x679, 94K)

California's 55 electoral votes need to be split up by popular vote. A 60% - 40% split would mean 33 to the first place and 22 to second place - permanently giving the Republicans an advantage nationally. We could push this idea in a state initiative under the "popular vote fairness" mantra they are indoctrinating every one with.

are you genuinely retarded?

most people dont vote because we know voting is what slaves do and that our country is owned by israel
not hard to understand, if you vote your literal cattle and a traitor

Yes because what we need is more uninformed NPCs shitting up our already shitty system with their irrelevant opinions and quest for gibs

Attached: 1544251872097m.jpg (767x1024, 94K)

>british nationalism
Here's a thought retard, actually EDUCATE your people, then force them to vote. It's not like it's a revolutionary idea.

that doesn't do shit
fewer people should vote to be honest

or at the very least, force everyone to vote and make a "blank vote" an option. People that don't vote are either lazy or uneducated. Educate them and force them to vote, and the number of people that don't vote for a candidate will not be as large as fucking 471 electoral college points.

If there became a restriciton on voting, it's awfully naive of you to think that you would be one of the people allowed to vote.

E85 is a great product, fuel demand would help us reach farm sustainability! Then we can cut the subsidies without anyone getting butthurt.

I eat fucking fried cream corn nuggets, and I love them. I like blue corn lager made in town. MOAR CORN MOTHER FUCKER.

Attached: 2015-10-08 14.18.42.jpg (5248x3936, 2.79M)

Attached: 8AFDEA8C-B3B7-417E-BD5E-6C729384D071.png (2208x1242, 1.1M)

Two party system. If it was not a two party systems, where those two parties only have mostly minor social rules and immigration differences, people would vote more. As it stands you're all voting for people that twill give 38 billion to a foreign country with no strings attached.

This. Limit the franchise to only landowners. One vote per family.

Yes. Many other countries do.

>also, corn in everything indeed

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 11K)

>E85 is a great product, fuel demand would help us reach farm sustainability!
The Midwest was a mistake.
All the shitty food that's just corn, corn, and hey some corn.

that's not even the primary, secondary, or tertiary problem with democracy.

It's almost as if the average person is willingly uninformed and has no business voting.

>mistake
yep, but we're successful & sane.
Suck it.

NPCs cannot be educated.
Frankly all defense agreements with new zealand should be cancelled and china should be allowed to have their way with you. Kiwi-kikes would be the worst posters on Jow Forums if there were more of you.

Don't countries with compulsory voting have so no vote options anyways?
I read BR goes by numbers for candidates and if you put 00 down it's a no vote
Australia can write in anyone as well.
There is reason why winners don't always get the majority.

>democracy is legitamate
>this meme still after everything
>mfw
welcome to the timeline where the american republic turns into the american principate rabbi

We can barely teach basic education to half the population.

If you replace "barely" with "can't", then I agree.

Attached: synonym rolls.png (485x556, 267K)

>People that don't vote are either lazy or uneducated
Good, exactly the people that shouldn't be voting. We need fewer people voting, not more.

>force people to vote
>force people to be educated

i wonder what kind of ideology he pushes

That map makes no sense. How would "Did not vote" win if the people that didnt vote hadnt voted for "Did not vote". Checkmate stupid ass map bois

Not voting is still a choice

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOyQhgM1FU

Would you rather have dumb people that think they're smart voting or dumb people that know they're not smart voting?
Dunning-Kruger suggests that the ones that know they aren't smart are smarter than the ones that think they're smart.

If you don't care why the fuck are you on pol?

Attached: image.jpg (495x600, 65K)

Would be a disaster for america. We'd swing far, far to the left. Everyone would be voting for (((free))) money, healthcare, education, etc

literally false

Attached: azrjsifk.png (1402x1142, 261K)

There's a saying in French...
>Le fou qui sait qu'il est fou est moin fou que le fou qui ne le sait pas
"The crazy who knows he's crazy is less crazy than the crazy who doesn't know it"

we're a Republic not a direct democracy. That difference has been forgotten after the tremendous push for "inclusivity" over the last century. Voting was seen as a privilege meant for a select number of people, not everyone... and certainly not for the muttoid miscengenated hordes that now populate this country.

YEAH CORNIGGERS UNITE

I just pay the tithe

voting is fake af

read this >voting is bad
>education is bad
I wonder what kind of retarded ideology you think is better
No what would happen is that both parties would need to shape their ideology in order to please the biggest number of the American population (I'm pretending you guys have non-retarded voter id laws here), which means people would actually get a government tries to better to way Americans live.

Your government is overrepresented by Jews, same with land ownership, same with wealth, same with media influence. If only a few have voting rights, you think it would be barely-average white Americans? That's really what you believe?

that does not work. here in brazil is just like that leading people that dont now SHIT electing literal clowns (yes, CLOWNS)

>the eternal anglo

Attached: 5347DF01-07D9-4884-AB36-629B609500D2.jpg (999x626, 157K)

>have to be in the military to be a citizen
>fit military roles to work with every single level of civilian life as well
>everyone who can vote is in the military, illegals automatically filtered out of the government
>everyone can now be forced to vote reliably

Worked for Genghis and Rome. Sole downside to this is "people don't want to be in the military"

Attached: 1548441595282.jpg (680x485, 34K)

I see them Cuties. I love those.

>forcing morons to make public policy is a good idea