David Duke

All the tech companies will rush to ban and deplatform anyone that says anything mildly perceived as politically incorrect.

But thus faggot is literally the leader of the KKK, and he has never been banned from any platform. He has had accounts on social media and a Youtube channel for years.

Am I the only one who thinks that this guy glows in the dark?

Attached: 5Y3JRRtc_400x400.jpg (399x399, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fdBtsJnfAEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1D00318A-C92B-4178-8432-2D1439508499.jpg (625x625, 24K)

>literally the leader of the KKK
left the KKK 40 years ago.
>Am I the only one who thinks that this guy glows in the dark?
so what deep state interest do you think he's pushing then?

You should kill yourself right now.

No, he pretty clearly is. When the reform party (Ross Perot's) was gaining steam in the 90's, they at least supposedly threatened perrot and fucked up his campaign. Jesse Ventura won a governorship running for said party. Then when Trump was talking about running in 00 under the Reform Party Duke and a Commie got into the party and pretty much destroyed it.
He's a tool for the elites. I think that's why they had him endorse Trump, and now Tulsi Gabbard

>so what deep state interest do you think he's pushing then?
Designated bogeyman.
Any candidate he supports, the MSM instantly labels a rayciss. Remember when he came out for Trump?

He's not the leader of the KKK, he's the former leader of the KKKK. The Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. A completely distinct organization that's literally never harmed anyone.

>a nationalist supports the only nationalist candidate
>must be a conspiracy
tighten your tin foil hat.

He has never said anything anti-black or racist in his life, he just calls out Jewish supremacy. David Duke has been fighting for our race for decades, and he's done it in a very non-hostile way. He is extremely intelligent and easy to listen to. Many Whites support him. Fuck the MSM, yeah he came out for Trump, and look Trump won.

Shill thread.

Attached: dfgdfgd.jpg (909x851, 189K)

Duke is a Fed shill who gives lost boys like yourself to the government for monetary gain. If you follow him, you will be feed to the sharks.

that's DOCTOR to you goy

He needs someone to flip houses and pay for his plastic surgery, let an old nigga fuck

>David Duke has been fighting for our race for decades
*unsuccessfully

>so what deep state interest do you think he's pushing then?
A CIA nigger pretending to be genuinely associated with a movement can gather really useful information for the government.

Just think about the amount of people a guy like this is associated with in different activities. By controlling a prominent figure like this they can map the activities of practically every white nationalist in a country.

He's going to get deplatformed for unironically endorsing Tulsi

He woke me up to the Jewish question, you alien parasite black bastard.

The KKK is made up entirely of Feds

He doesn’t say anything against the YouTube speech rules. He’s actually very sweet and wholesome. Not an aggressive guy at all. He just wants all races to have their own countries.

then you weren't paying attention, and probably can't put your knowledge on this issue to good use

Discrediting threats to the establishment by "endorsing" them. If he was legitimate, do you really think he'd endorse Tulsi fucking Gabbard for president? Duke's the most obvious example of controlled opposition there is

Never said that Duke was part of any conspiracy, or that there is any conspiracy beyond standard leftist groupthink.
Whatever Jow Forums thinks of him, the MSM have still convinced the mass of normalfags that he is Satan incarnate and can't wait to blast "Former Klansman David Duke supports [Republican X]!!!" headlines as soon as he has something nice to say about anyone they don't like.

which proves his point.

He's a shill. Shills don't get banned. That's why Ann Coulter is also never deplatformed.

/thread

They like to apply labels like “alt right” and kkk nazi to people. Anyone who goes out of their way to publicly label themselves in this day and age is either a retard, a fed, or truely does not give a single fuck

>following duke means they can map the movement
implying the NSA cant map EVERYTHING we do already
PEOPLE SHOULD NO FEAR THEIR GOVERNMENT
>Trump - cucked to every kike demand. >Continued Obama's interventionism.
Only brainwashed MIGApedes still support

Duke has been a long term supporter of Tulsi's anti war policies.

Here's Duke repsonding to Trump's State of the Union
>youtu.be/fdBtsJnfAEo