Reperations talk is coming back into the political fold

I'm kind of wondering how that would work considering several complications.

>Most whites in america today had nothing to do with slavery.
While this is true they benefited from the american caste system set in place that put blacks at the bottom by design. When immigrants flooded in from europe in the 19th and 20th centuries they were aware that they would get an instant societal status boost because america already had an established and deliberate underclass.

>Most black americans are the descendants of slave owners themselves
While this is true, they were bastard children that never benefited from any inhertance that it would imply.

How would reparations work Jow Forums? Are we going to actually get some tangibles.

Attached: amara-la-negra-close-up.jpg (1920x1283, 273K)

NIGGERS

Attached: 7990726F-CAAC-4551-90EB-DF7E8A26D14B.jpg (1000x1027, 606K)

Half of the Jewish population owned slaves at slavery's peak. 50% of the 2% should be paying out of their pockets.

they get to live in a white country instead of hatit

I'd be fine with reparations if paired with repatriation.

The same arguments apply to blacks. If the US was a step up for civilized Europeans, why wouldn't it have been for literal tribal 'boons? Even slavery was a step up from jungle conditions.

They wouldn't. They'd just drive a further wedge between whites and blacks.

Whites are mocked for asking people to "get over" slavery, but we ask for it because it's the only realistic path forward. We simply cannot live in this state of constant recrimination forever.

It's like having a friend that you punched in the face once. You feel bad about punching them, and you apologized like you meant it. But for years afterward, whenever that person wants something out of you or is losing an argument or anything else, they throw that incident back in your face.

Eventually, it won't matter that you were guilty of doing a bad thing. You'll quit being sorry.

because as an ethnic group they were created by america, well before it was tamed, and a country. They are americans by birthright not choice. It's a completely different situation.

>
>hey wouldn't. They'd just drive a further wedge between whites and blacks.Whites are mocked for asking people to "get over" slavery, but we ask for it because it's the only realistic path forward. We simply cannot live in this state of constant recrimination forever.It's like having a friend that you punched in the face once. You feel bad about punching them, and you apologized like you meant it. But for years afterward, whenever that person wants something out of you or is losing an argument or anything else, they throw that incident back in your face.Eventually, it won't matter that you were guilty of doing a bad thing. You'll quit being sorry.

So niggers are women? lol

an youre right most ppl dont even give a damn anymore

We'll pay money to someone if they move to China or Africa. Otherwise, no deal.

free education for people that test into classes
that's it

Honestly I'm not even sure if they are American. They don't seem to consider themselves as such.

They:
>don't like our flag
>don't like our anthem
>don't like our history (I'm German American, and yet the fact that my ancestors had to Anglicize thier name after WW1 doesn't give me massive butthurt. I still love America)
>seem to only care about their own interests

Why should we give in to such people? You don't reward that kind of attitude if you want to remain a nation for long.

Here's my argument:

What is the difference between a slave owner who made money off the back of their ancestors and them asking for money from the back of their ancestors?

If they actually cared about their suffering they would build monuments or museums in order to remind people and teach them of the horrors of it but instead they try to make a buck off it. It's disgusting and anybody who seriously wants money because their ancestor were slaves would probably get their asses kicked by said slaves.

>Reperations

Attached: tyrone-lottery.jpg (570x432, 67K)

because their americaness is intrinsic so they don't feel the need to be try hard over the top "patriots".

In what way are they American? They don't seem to have the same culture or worldview of other typical Americans like Germans, Irish, Italians, Chinese, etc.

The mere fact that they were forced here is a total non sequitur.

Reparations already exist. It's called welfare.

Because they are literal children of american history. Bastard children of the founders. One could deduce american history by looking at thier DNA, in that way they are ethnically "american" in ways immigrant groups simply are not.

>imigrants got an instant social boost
What are the New York draft riots?

Fucking retard. LBJ started reparations, it's called the war on poverty. Govt. Intervention made it way way worse for black people.

I'm sorry, that's just invalid reasoning. Literal kooky-town talk.

They're not Americans, they're outdated farm equipment.

It won’t work because even if you paid all these niggers reparations nothing would change and they would still hate whitey, the purpose of payment is to make the other party considered whole but that will never happen.

It is a reality that makes alot of immigrant types insecure. It's an Identity issue.

Jews owned a majority of slaves, and they are using whites as scapegoats to gain support from nogs

Attached: jews (((cotton trade))).jpg (1275x1632, 467K)

The never-ending chimpout.

Attached: banal_bananas_.gif (1385x2000, 657K)

seomeone come help this man out

there was no inheritance for the legit children of slave oweners either....its called Shermans march you faggot, and we burned every plantation to the ground and destroyed their means of production for generations to come. The white descendants of slave owners are currently living in trailer parks you dingus