Muslims are based. Iihan Omar actually names ((them))

when you are you going to take the halal pill pol.
whites should be working WITH muslims to drive out the jews. You want degeneracy gay marriage,bitches twerking for money to stop youll find no greater ally

Attached: basedmuslim.jpg (579x467, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nathantbernard/status/956721910523551744
youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp6ePKe6iI&t=
electronicintifada.net/content/watch-film-israel-lobby-didnt-want-you-see/25876
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=189&v=3lSjXhMUVKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all joking aside why americans especially those on the right bend so far for jews. Jews who vote 70% democrat

She came right out and named AIPAC for paying Congress members to support Israel. Pretty based.

Because orthodox Jews are very culturally conservative and most of the liberal Jews are secular Jews

and what percentage of israeli jews are orthodox. They have gay pride in israel so im guessing its not so orthodox.
I dont care either way, i just confused about what all the dick sucking for that one particular nation

LOL is this thread dead already, what a joke

She is no better than the jews she is against. Muslims and jews are both a problem and siding with one against the other wont solve anything.

If I had to choose one. I'd rather work with the jews to drive out muslims

(((brietbart))) and (((jack posobiec))) out themselves as seething jews.

Attached: Jews BTFO by Omar.png (1111x860, 1.63M)

Muslims are a Jewish controlled opposition. They are only around so kikes can complain about an "enemy".

We're sucking every foreign King's dick it seems.

evangelicals became such a large voting block back in the 70s so now republicans have to be pro Israel to get elected

This is a fucking meme. All Jews are decadent parasites.

what the fuck

Jack is a Jew?

this is kind of funny but I still think we should support Israel.

Attached: 1549859769457.png (684x1111, 278K)

!st day on the job Schlomo?

Your country on Jews
>Nobel prizes
>curing diseases
>creating successful businesses

Your country on somalis:
>nothing but rape, murder, and hatred

I think I speak for everyone when I say I'd rather have hardcore muslims in congress than neoconservative christkuks.
Based and red-pilled.

Attached: 1549853063889.png (621x681, 131K)

why are conservatives such pussies?
you cowards never have as much guts as this woman.

I LOVE THIS TIMELINE

Jews aren't going to let some third world female in a head scarf undo all of their work.

Guy

Fucking hook nosed people.

>be freshman congresswoman
>call out AIPAC and Jews a month after taking office
Trump on the other hand:
>be President for 2+ years
>bitch and moan about needing wall money on Twitter
>refuses to mention how Israel has successful and effective wall
>refuses to mention how entire US gov't (including current Senators and House members) has given Israel BILLIONS of American tax $s to build their wall, but won't support using American tax $s to build American wall
>Dems call US wall racist and medieval, Trump doesn't ask them if Israel is racist and medieval
>Trump doesn't say "give me wall $ or Israel won't get $38 billion package from US", he just gives Israel $38 billion without question.
Which one is /ourelectedofficial/ again?

Muslims are inbred, retarded barbarians

She’s kinda cute for a shitskin

Yet, this one speaks words of truth.

Could you possibly be a disgusting worm hebrew?

>the fire rises

>Muslims are based.
The ones that throws gays off of buildings?

I have never understood why you hate us so much when we agree on nearly everything. The (((Media))) has really twisted your minds even if you think it hasn’t. They want you turned against us because if we make allies against them it’s over

Attached: 1549857550739.png (631x1088, 255K)

No,I think you're wrong and if you evaluate the enormous gulf of difference between Muslim influence in the US and Jew influence in the US, I think you'll come to the same conclusion... We very clearly have a dog in this fight.

Israelis are blood thirsty savages who drink from the heads of dead Palestinians. They’re Vampires who need to be completely destroyed

Send her links to al jazeera documentary the lobby to retweet.

9/11 turned an entire generation against Muslims. That was on top of the religious right's obsession with Israel along with many others certainly including the media like you said. But times are changing fast, so who knows what things will be like in a few years.

Its all jew discord shills and jew propoganda. They told southerners that they need to protect isreal because it says in the bible some prophecy or some bullshit, while working with the saudis to create jihadi terrorists. They made up this bullshit christian v muslim holy war when only the jews dont recognize jesus. Prior to 911 the middle east was a based conservative religious region that actually shares a lot of interests with the us. Like shooting guns in the desert while stunt driving big fuck off trucks. Sure you have hill people who fuck kids but so does everywhere else. Theres no reason for the usa to not be every country in the worlds friend besides jews and eurocentricsm. We need to protect europes interests while they rob us because the jews in the goverments ancestors used them as host countries. Fuck that were american america 1st

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Praise Christ!

If one muslim can cause a riot among jews then ill go so far as to support ten. But only for as long as they are useful. Thier culture is not mine so we have no alliance.

Based? No, but enemy of our enemy? Yes. They cannot be trusted but that doesn't mean they wont do stuff we appreciate.

>THEY'RE TRYING TO SLIDE THIS!

Outstanding

I'm conservative and back this woman's message. So long as she doesn't push sharia or tranny shit I'd vote for her but I'm not in Minneapolis because I'm not a Somalian.

kek

Attached: 1BDC592D-FFF2-4881-B568-06F99FA13F96.jpg (748x227, 36K)

Why do you say that? We want nothing but peace. The Saudi Wahhabists, Daesh are our enemy just like you.

When the muslims stop executing and enslaving other races especially including whites of christian stock

Attached: 1549762629059m.jpg (1024x1001, 58K)

Trump but she can become a sidekick.

Attached: 1538953814390.png (1000x1000, 996K)

Holy hell, all she did was say the truth....

I wish for that to stop as well. Millions of Muslims do.

All kikes are pedophiles with an insatiable lust for group molesting their male infants.

Judaism is an inbred, child molester cult that serves primarily to nurture and perpetuate pedophilia.

Attached: kikes.jpg (1827x386, 264K)

These kikes have zero shame. HIlarious to see the kvetching.

Attached: 1549858687876.png (681x550, 100K)

how can I go to the US and be elected to the congress? White are pussies and faggots and are afraid to name the jew. I want to be like her, ironically. The more people names them, the more redpills and lurking the normies can get

>This is an absolute Holocaust

I hope they keep overreacting to wake more normies.

The Golem turns on its master. She should have detonated her suicide vest on Adam Levine when she had the chance

>Jack is a Jew?

Attached: screen-shot-2017-11-07-at-111604-am-1510071405.png (564x351, 50K)

I was once friends with an Orthodox Jew who despised Israel more than I. He also did not believe the Holocaust happened as taught

Just weighed in in another thread, but here we go:
1. Outing AIPAC is always good
2. "Refugees" who have no intent to return to their own struggling people aren't to be respected nor trusted
3. Muslims are duty-bound to lie (look up Taqiyya)

Attached: Jack Porobiec israel.jpg (594x376, 39K)

>Jack Posobiec
OH NO NO NO
twitter.com/nathantbernard/status/956721910523551744

Did a quick search on Reddit
There's over a page of posts and every comment in them agrees with her

The normies are waking up

I wonder if the kikes realised they fucked up promoting identity politics, there's only gonna be more Muslims in your US government now

>I was once friends with an Orthodox Jew who despised Israel more than I

Muh based jew

>He also did not believe the Holocaust happened as taught

Muh based jew x2

If Jews want a homeland there is already a Jewish autonomous region in Russia, they can leave Palestinian lands. Enough child murder we want these animals GONE.

Apparently it’s more common than I thought. Guess that’s why Israelis hate them so much

Well, that coupled with if the USA stopped funding Israel and stopped allying with Saudi Arabia we may have peace

>Enough child murder we want these animals GONE.

Prove it.

Attached: 1548719739070.jpg (600x590, 135K)

my family is evangelical and it's disgusting the amount of jewish cocksucking I have to listen to
their reasoning for doing it doesn't even make any goddamn sense they just keep repeating "it's our duty to protect god's chosen" over and over and over and over

She's a protected class faggot

Hello Muslimfriend, I wish we could be allies if you and yours would stop enslaving and murdering so many others.
>tfw i like extremist muslims more than subversive jews because the muslims are at least honest in their beliefs and their crusade
>tfw neither of these groups can be legitimate allies because one will behead your people as kuffir and the other will subvert your identity and destroy you from within like a fucking financial cancer

And Evangelicals unironically believe God wants them to help the jews and love them, even the evil ones that hate them. And even when the evil ones wreck Israel, its okay cause that's a sign the apocalypse is coming.

Everyone has useful idiots I guess these are ours

If they proved Jews were molesting evangelical kids these same people would probably turn around and beat them to death in the street

>Force wife to go on periscope with you
>Wifey, go ahead and tell the people out there how much I love the jews
>TELL THEM!

Because islam is a warrior religion that cant into peace.

>"No greater ally"
The religion that has attacked Europe for the past 1400 years without stop - the country whose Barbary Pirates raided, enslaved and slaughtered 1.2 million Europeans from Italy to Iceland. The religion that forced subject Europeans to follow humiliating laws and pay a tax for not being Muslim. The religion that is centered around total, unquestioning submission to Allah, thus being utterly opposed to science and true human progress. Go fuck yourself, shill - there is and can be no cooperation with fucking Muslims - they must be hurled out of the West like vomit into a toilet bowl.

Attached: pepe-gun.jpg (469x452, 39K)

Here we go with you cucks and your gay “muh based Muslim” stuff again. Muslims have been a dangerous enemy to the white race since 647 when the Muslim Rashidun Caliphate invaded the Roman Empire. Muslims wrecked havoc on Europe for centuries. And Muslims also teamed up with Jews to cause chaos amongst Europe and Europeans.

It was the Jews who let the invading Umayyad Caliphate into Spain and conquer it. Muslims rewarded Jews by giving them high ranking positions. The Ottoman Muslims saved the Jews that were being punished by Queen Isaballa of Spain and welcomed and gave Jews high ranking positions within the Ottoman Empire. The Muslim Ottomans teamed up with Jews to conquer the Balkans, and wreck havoc upon Europe.

The Muslim Crimea Khanate also teamed up with Jews to create a giant slave trade where Muslims raided Eastern Europe for slaves, while the Jews took care of the finances.

Muslims will ALWAYS be the enemy! Along with Jews

Attached: FE5ED8CC-6686-43E3-B02F-D89CFF0C23B8.jpg (1242x1713, 1.4M)

> whites should be working WITH muslims to drive out the jews
And so it would be. Together we'd be the most powerful force on earth. If the Muslims didn't hate us too. And wouldn't turn on us directly after.

Attached: 1530580897375.jpg (711x633, 35K)

edit it out of the koran then?
just change the basic tenets of your religion and I'll support muslims all day

Jack Posobiec is such a faggot.

to jew the jew, you must become a jew

Ally with muslims to destroy kikes as kikes allies with muslims to destroy whites.., then drop your support for muslims. It's easy

Attached: Muslimfuck - Deus Vult.jpg (539x578, 101K)

fox news and john haggee brainwashed a nation of christians into being proisrael, also people like scoffield fucked with the modern day version of the bible to make it more interpret-ably favorable to israel. gods chosen people bullshit.
i mean you can see they are still shaming christians into their con game agenda
>christians are supposed to love refugees
>jesus was a refugee
bullshit.

i thought islam believed jesus was "a messiah"?

Believe me we hate them just as much as you do... but how do we combat them when their ideology is pushed so heavily by Saudi Arabia? They’re powerful and hold massive influence, our voices pale in comparison to them. You need to cut off funding for Saudi Mosques in the West as they push a twisted, violent form of Islam! But don’t turn on your Muslim brothers and sisters who also oppose them. We respect Christ and just want peace and worship. I truly love all people aside from Israeli baby killers and the politicians around the world responsible for evil wars.

>the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

You simple fuck.

whelp, im sold
when to do we glass the juice?

>Normal person: Some Jews spend their money promoting Israel-friendly policies in the US.
>Jews: OY GEVALT ITS LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH, HOW DARE YOU - HOW ABSOLUTELY DARE YOU.

Why are Jews so fragile?

>Aideson doesn't pay me they pay the company that pays me
>Check mate

Attached: absolutely-haram-haram-21991229.png (500x441, 115K)

Jesus peace be upon him was a prophet

I am brown and muslim born. Yesterday I went out for a dance party. I decided to leave my jacket in the car and got in line. It was really cold and the white man in front of me offered me his jacket. I politely declined and realized the vast majority of whites are good honest americans. That the hateful angry voices of pol are a small minority and that their anger is due to their circumstances. Please white poeple. Watch this video in its entiretry. Emily youcis didnt make it, the US govt did. The quality is far above her skill. Warning, it is full of blasphemy and I take upon sin on myself to show you this. But you must know. They are playing the far right, controlling you by your emotions. You will catch ben garrison and moon man as they elude to transhumanism and other occult elements. I beg of you my snowy simian brethren. Do not let them mold you into the Golem villians. Be the gym class hero White man.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp6ePKe6iI&t=

Attached: kubra-dagli-1.jpg (640x640, 52K)

>Everyone has useful idiots I guess these are ours
So you’re saying that Evangelicals are the useful idiots of the Jews and the Jews are the useful idiots to the Evangelicals? Because it sounds like Evangelical Christians think Jews are just a useful idiot group that helps bring back Jesus

Here's a question for you though, if you understand some history; wasn't the Great Schism and the divide of Protestant and Catholic Christianity ultimately what led to the decadent western civilization (a fertile manipulating ground for Judaism)?

Sometimes I wonder if the militant wings of more honest faiths aren't in the right incidentally; is it better to exist under a righteous banner and wage a holy war, wherein the power is legitimate and military, versus succumbing to total neutering? What happens when (like Christianity now) all muslims are 'moderates', and can be easily swayed, culturally corrupted, etc? What is the safeguard against the wiles of the banking cartels and international decay of culture?

any twitterfags wanna start dropping the banned BBC documentary "The Lobby" for some redpilling/pest control?

electronicintifada.net/content/watch-film-israel-lobby-didnt-want-you-see/25876

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=189&v=3lSjXhMUVKE

only discord trannys could ever support this mudshit.

trumps going to put her in her place, dont worry

i do find that truly hilarious,
the christians are mostly zionists, and the jews hate jesus and dont even believe in him, and killed him. yet the big boogey man sand people mooslems actually believe christ was legit, if not partially.
like, do they even fucking think?

Attached: 1545377135339.jpg (157x117, 3K)

Unironically this.

>What happens when (like Christianity now) all muslims are 'moderates', and can be easily swayed, culturally corrupted, etc?
This is an interesting question I never thought about. I wish I had some answer
>What is the safeguard against the wiles of the banking cartels and international decay of culture?
Family, faith and community!

Attached: oy vey.jpg (500x598, 138K)

Then why does she support lgbt?

This, but unironically