Trans Research Paper

Hey Jow Forums
I'm doing a research paper about how making kids trans is overall a retarded and dangerous idea for the child. I wondered if anyone here had some articles to chip in. If anyone here had legitimate articles with .edu, org, or .gov next to them it'd be much appreciated. Also any convo or stories regarded this are welcome!

Attached: mamm.jpg (1009x757, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/theawakening/2877001
youtube.com/watch?v=J3LGynGeytw
archive.is/LRe05
docdro.id/57t8V1q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't but here's a bump.

Attached: AGDQ bouncer.webm (404x454, 1.5M)

I don't but you can watch the show i am jazz .

I have a similar project criteria does your college start with the letter L by any chance?

As funny as it would to use that as a source it can be argued reality TV isn't reliable at showing reality. Although some case studies would be a good idea!

You're lying. Such a paper would NEVER pass an ethics committee.

No; we could have chosen just about anything but most of the ideas given were very left leaning. This is my piece to go against that grain. Good luck on yours though

It's a English paper not an actual medical paper. my mistake

mention the fact that jazz jennings surgery is a total failure due to the fact that it’s “cock” was too small to create a vagina out of because jazz took hormone blockers (and followed all other direction of the (((professionals))) involved). now this boy, not even 18 yet, has no cock, no vagina, and only a rotting wound where part of the hole has no flesh. a fix surgery would probably require grafting skin off of jazz’s ass or thighs, pull out the inverted mangled dick, and try to graft the skin on there, let it heal while outside of hole, and then reinsert? who the fuck knows.

bottom line is this kid is totally fucked, all for having listened to sycophant adults who were obsessed with a child’s idea to remove its penis.

I’m writing this because I think you should put in your paper that, because of this horrible experience that jazz has now gone through, you should advocate that the government funds programs that do experimental surgeries on children so that we can solve this problem of not having enough skin material to work with once and for all

Autistic children being pushed into becoming transgenders: voat.co/v/theawakening/2877001

Two Transgenders Blow Out Girls In State Meet - YouTube youtube.com/watch?v=J3LGynGeytw

If either of us could find the exact episode that mentions that then I could use that. I'll look more into it another day. I had no idea because TLC is like a rotting lesion on America's taint. thanks!

here OP
archive.is/LRe05

save the kids and cuck your professor

Lucky for me the teacher is more of a centrist who goes along with the liberal shit for the sake of his job and pay, thanks for all the stats user!!

no problem m8

THIS KONG'S SO STRONG IT ISN'T FUNNY!

Attached: 5897.png (750x650, 143K)

Check out transgendertrend and 4thwavenow. Also this paper docdro.id/57t8V1q

Also mention the ROGD research and how it was attacked and also look at the corporate donors of trans groups, the censorship of academia by activists, and the shoddy research on detransition rates. I am a detransitioned person and have been taken advantage of by doctors and purposefully kept from alternative treatments for dysphpria. Kids should not be brainwashed into thinking they can be born into the wrong body or sex.

there is no "trans". only men and women with mental disorders. these disorders are diagnosable. "trans" just just another marxist linguistic curveball to make it seem like it isnt a real disorder. riff off of that.

You're young and full of hope for logic. Sorry son, you're doing yourself no favors. Change the topic if you can. You need to understand the importance of hiding your powerlevel.

Then your "arts degree" of a teacher will fail you.

If the donors are associated with (((them))) then I can't lest my paper be discredited as a bigot paper. My ultimate goal is to make a legitimate argument without using language that would directly bash the trans group. My opinion of adult transexuals is neutral but kids being involved are what I'm going against. I'll save the article if I need it. Thanks!

I just woke up my wife laughing and have to explain this to her

He's actually been suggesting sources along with me. Like I said I think he's more in it for the debate.

I would frame your paper as a pro-therapy and nonmedical intervention for children. Many children who report gender issues are going through questioning periods of sexuality, bullying, the onset of puberty, and sometimes autism. Those two groups I mentioned are based around children and families and are anti-trans ideology.
As far as companies go, I know LUSH cosmetics is a huge trans donor but there are others. I would also suggest looking at the websites of mermaids uk and pflag to see what the pro-trans side has to say.

>male teacher

oh! I wouldn't know anything about that.