I've finally gone crazy Jow Forums and done something that might cause me to do some jail time. Any advice?

I've finally gone crazy Jow Forums and done something that might cause me to do some jail time. Any advice?

Attached: 1549800581824m.jpg (1024x620, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G7Fa9XX9Ihg
youtu.be/xy47Te_MQu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Might as well do more crazy shit right?

If your fucked might as well push it to the limit

don't talk about it for starters. contact a lawyer

Rot in jail you fascist piece of shit

you should post proofs here - you're going to jail anyway so you can atleast get famous

At least he'll have a toilet in jail, curryfag.

You already made this thread today, precious.

What did you do friendo? How bad can it bad be? Are you British user who is posting on VPN? Did you say something mean on twitter using your real identity?

Relax, OP. Canada legalized bestiality years ago, you've got nothing to worry about.

Attached: 1392264521152.jpg (198x251, 14K)

Go to your wilderness and disappear, it’s huge and amazing. Harsh also

greentext required.

t: 2 x mudrer and free as a bird.

A fine insult, sir!

Came here to ask this.

youtu.be/G7Fa9XX9Ihg

LEAVE NO SURVIVORS

Confess & face the consequences. God bless.

Was it politics related? If not then delete this shit and go to bed dickwad

Jail and prison really aren't that bad if you just mind your own business. I worked in corrections for 6 years and most of the people's only problem was they wanted to be away from other groups. Imagine going to school as a kid but there's no classes, you're just in the school all day with all the other kids and the adults are only there to stop you if you try to leave or break rules. That's basically it in a nutshell, except kids are more ruthless and psychotic where as most adults have already had any of that shit beaten out of them by life.

It's probably more serious like hitting his wife on the nose with a newspaper.

Poo
O
O

In
N

Loo
O
O

Well don't talk about here faggot.
Do you want to get caught?
If you already got caught, do you want to get convicted?
Just the shut the fuck up and play it cool faggot.

To preface, people will of course ask what I did so I'll get it out of the way:

>be me
>have cuckold university professor as a neighbour
>I am an architect
>he has a pet pitbull
>Pitbull is very aggressive, as pitbulls are want to do
>call animal control multiple times to tell them to kill the thing, they never follow through
>tell neighbour I hope he dies
>he leaves for Mexico vacation with his family
>some caretaker comes everyday to look after the dog, let's dog in yard
>having morning coffee, see Pitbull in my yard
>snap, decide to end this forever
>lure it into my garage, hit it very hard on the head so it's unconscious, ducktape it's mouth
>cut-off it's balls and shove an old muffler up its ass, dump it in the alleyway a few blocks down, it was still alive but not doing well when I left it

So I'm guessing the police may or may not find out it was me. I hope not.

OP as a lawyer, dont talk about it, not even here kek.

POO

Don’t listen to him, spill the beans op.

Attached: 0BDE9A88-8DA9-49CB-9C71-89C0F8547A01.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

kill yourself you fucking street shitting jungle nigger

op you should go on a killing spree and shoot as many cops and politicians as you can. the media will call you evil but everyone else will call you a hero

See

The day of the flush can't come soon enough. Indians are a scourge on the planet

Was it really a pitbull or are you just saying that to gain sympathy for animal abuse?

Attached: 1443211513278.png (325x292, 70K)

See

Like I said, bestiality is legal in Canada. They literally can't kinkshame you for this.

Attached: 1390346565041.jpg (475x375, 41K)

What do you eat in jail... potatoes?

Holy lel

Also I'd be more worried about the owner killing you than jail. You should move.

It was a shitbull

Not sexual. I was doing what had to be done. Taught it a lesson. It went after kids in the neighborhood for Christ's sake

youtu.be/xy47Te_MQu4

This is a larp, right?

Attached: mens-sad-joker-clown-mask.jpg (350x500, 47K)

OJ?

Yes they have actual food in American prisons. Not shit and rats on sticks.

Attached: 1549639665958.jpg (643x960, 255K)

>Guys I killed a defenseless animal! Lol /pol will love this!

Kill yourself nigger

You fucking monster.
Fucking why did you do that?
Why didn't you just kill the fucking dog quickly and humanely? you stupid cunt.
Fuck I would kill you if I could get my hands on you.
You dont fucking do that to a living thing you shit-for-brains fuckwit.
Fucking leafs...
I hope they find you and fuck you up.
Just hope you never end up in prison with me or my brother.

Kys shill

I know you're a shill because white people don't do crimes

Sàåäāæg

Lol... I go to the gym all the fucking time and have legal firearms. He's a pencil neck English professor or some shit. He'll be pushing up daisies before he can say "you stole my precious shitbulls family jewels"

I hope they get you

Based pitbull killer. Just go on the run user. It cant be that hard.

well, I sure as shit hope you're trolling because that's a super shitty thing to do, even if it was on your property...

it's not the dogs fault it's a pitbull. I can see from an ethical standpoint shooting it on the spot. fine.

but if you are telling the truth, i'd watch out if I were you. also sage, because whether or not you're telling the truth you've still donesomething wrong by typing those words.

OP is a fag.

Shit in street, you rotten piece of Pajeet

Pancakes, sometimes eggs for breaky. Lunch and dinner varies a little but it’s always some fucked up casserole, and sometimes baked chicken. That’s when the niggers chimp out.

You posted this a month ago you fucking nigger

You're a piece of shit and no better than a shitskin muslim

Pitbull or not, torturing a living creature is one of the lowest things you can possibly do and you should probably hang yourself for being such a horrible human being

>I was doing what had to be done
>cut-off it's balls and shove an old muffler up its ass
You should have just slit its throat, retard

Is it illegal to pretend to have done something illegal? Serious question

what's up with the afro on a white wojak? makes 0 sense.

DotF kek

Based. Everyone replying negatively is a jealous wh*Toid

All I’m saying is, you could’ve just slit it’s throat. What you did is fucked up.

I wouldn’t put you in prison for killing a dog, but I would put you in a hospital and maybe some prison for torturing an animal and potentially being a future serial killer.

What is a pajeet... what does it mean? And why are you calling me that?

>Defenseless animal
Someone has never witnessed a shitbulls behaviour irl

It sends a clear message to anyone who wants a nigger tier dog in my fucking neighborhood.

Fuck you.

I have dual citizenship with another country. Thinking about it.

Or he'll build a nail bomb and leave it in your garbage attached to the lid, or throw water on your doorstep at night and let it freeze over. If he doesn't try to kill you he sure as hell will be plotting to make your life miserable to be near him, just fucking move dude.

Depends on the jurisdiction

if it was my dog, I'd burn your house down in the middle of the night and run you over with my car when you came out.

"oops"

>also, now I know you're trolling. and you're still a fag.

That's kind of psychopathic

>a few blocks down

you were in the legal clear until you took it beyond a block from the scene of the incident that's when the law said this became a crime.

>nigger tier dog in my fucking neighborhood.

they already have a nigger tier neighbour what more could the dog do?

>I have dual citizenship with another country
Classic Chinkposting

This is copypasta.

Now I'm on the assumption that confessing to a crime, means the feds can get you.

So why would you post incriminating copypasta? Unless you're allowed to talk about how many crimes you've committed on Jow Forums?

Here it is. You can be charged with lying to the police, wasting police time, being ugly in public, ect. Good cops can arrest you for over a thousand things at any given moment and bad cops a thousand more.

I'm sure you would, Mr. Tough guy. No one on here has any fucking balls to do shit, just like your beloved shitbull

They also have the largest prison population percentage in the world.

Attached: Ihavenowordsforthis.jpg (410x562, 57K)

in the USA, yes. varying degrees of illegal depending on what it was and where you are.

in canada? I dunno calling a tranny their real gender is illegal so fucking probably.

Yeah I’m sure that dog did a real number on you.

1. LARP
2. Nigger tier animal abuse

Pick one you fucking leaf faggot

you're obviously a soulless chink migrant, I hope you get beaten to death

>Sticks on rat (meat)
>Based Hindu nationalist criminals

Not a good combo

did you move from raping dogs to children?

obviously fake queer faggot, learn how to realistically larp

>t. pajeet

Attached: images.jpg (222x227, 11K)

t. makes sense to me

Attached: 1547172528426.jpg (850x400, 50K)

>you watch your asshole neighbour come out into his yard with nothing but a business shirt and tie on with peanut butter on his balls, trying to coax a local dog into his garage to do butt stuff
OH CANADAAAA

It was a ticking time bomb. It would've done a number on someone in the neighborhood. Especially the kids. It was the smart thing to do

Have you or have you not ever taken a shit on a public road. Don’t lie.

>chink

OHHHHHHH I KIRR DOGGU. SHEEETBURRU GONE DESU

I can’t wait to genocide your race

someone please come help this man out man

larp

Take it from a guy whise big mouth has gotten him in alotta shit and is the reason why ive had shit stolen.

Stop talking about it

b8 i saw this post months ago but you werent an architect

Where you live OP? I really hope its near by so I can come kick your fucking teeth in

I'm gonna make you feel what the dog felt you soulless chink piece of shit

And it was stale, unfunny low hanging fruit both times.

I remember this post from 2 months ago

Attached: Random dog.jpg (576x768, 99K)

The alternative is letting niggers live among us

Cringe. Just kill it next time. Also confess your sins to a priest and God will forgive you (as long as you feel remorseful and carry out your penance).

Nice. What did you did OP? Shitpost in a no shitposting zone?

Terrible caretaker for them to let it wander into the crazy neighbors yard.
Claim it consented to the dildo for less time since that sick shit is legal there.

Literally all of this

You should kill a dog if it’s violent and a consistent problem, but that doesn’t mean you have to do something evil like putting it in severe pain and leaving it for dead. Every time I’ve ever killed an animal (skunks, squirrels, rabbits) I felt like a monster if it was in pain.
You end an animals suffering, not create it and force it to go through intense suffering. Tbh you might go to prison solely bc you did something heinous, the police probably wouldn’t have given a shit if all that happened was a dog got killed

I'm not Chinese, my dual citizenship is with Ukraine

Animal torture means you are low iq. I hope you get raped in jail.

you're fucking insane

you're a ticking time bomb and the only treatment you can get is either a jail cell or a death sentence after you've moved up to hurting human beings

you'll be good lolz it's whatever man laws shmaws

> (You)
>It sends a clear message to anyone who wants a nigger tier dog in my fucking neighborhood.

Fair enough, if that was the intent.
Sounded more like you did that shit for no reason at all other than being retarded.
If the intent was to warn others I would have hung it from a street sign and cut its guts open and dangle them guts out, you know sort of make it more public.
If you really wanted to get a message across you could also hang a sign around its neck like "you're next professor pencil-dick"

There were better ways to handle that. If the story is true, in a rage you inflicted torture on a living creature and caused it to suffer. If I were you, I'd be more concerned about the blow to my own psyche/soul, whatever you believe in. You're going to have a long road forgiving yourself, but I hope you eventually do, because you're a person who only did a bad thing. I can tell that because you're concerned and owning up to it.