Anti-vaxxers taking orthodox jews with them

I'm pretty for vaccines and disgusted by the fact that innocent children are getting fucked over by their parents but I thought you anti-semites might be a bit amuse by this. Apparently one of the hardest hit demographics are orthodox jewish sects targeted by a group distributing pamphlets.

Which one of you guys did this? or are people actually this stupid? To be honest I don't know which is worse lol

youtu.be/-QEjIstNv4k?t=120

Attached: anti-vaxxers.jpg (780x603, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/4YrsToday/status/1094738208544489472
youtu.be/Rrb1XwI2_JA
vox.com/science-and-health/2018/11/9/18068036/measles-new-york-orthodox-jewish-community-vaccines
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/106/6/1307
youtube.com/watch?v=G23Y8R-KcKA
cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/members/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_Gerberding
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is it always Liberals promoting vaccinations? They always promote evil and they like vaccinations. Something is up.

The pro-vax shilling on this board amd twitter is alarming. Kys

Attached: 0259AE23-E3D3-42EB-9592-CAC65F303E87.jpg (768x1012, 394K)

Attached: 768DF258-B15A-42A4-9A92-1226FE01062B.jpg (630x698, 152K)

Attached: 8DB85CF1-0C72-437C-A084-5BF47C54543E.jpg (399x756, 62K)

Attached: AA7DD15A-D071-4FAF-BCE6-6CC9F5B89BD4.jpg (725x1024, 119K)

Your vote is important:
twitter.com/4YrsToday/status/1094738208544489472

Attached: 3C1853B9-D113-40CE-8FF9-F910EC872361.png (1334x750, 385K)

>pandemic/hysteria over measles

Attached: 1543903592843.png (1030x935, 225K)

Whats the problem with promoting the use of something that is proven to improve mortality? oh wait I forgot we're on a board called "Politically incorrect"

Hur dur yea vaccines are bad lmao
>NPC retard tier response #10

You’re parroting msm npc

Attached: 7D9B9EB5-9711-4DD7-B013-E09663D88672.jpg (755x495, 105K)

Attached: 7F832390-92DC-4997-8638-4413ECBFF7FD.jpg (480x480, 78K)

I mean it doesn't seem like a fun disease to have. pretty easily communicable to children too, some of which can't get vaccines due to having immune deficiencies. THOSE are the kids I'm worried about honestly, not these children of anti-vaxxing retards who'll probably be fine.

Ddt is good for me
Arsenic Is safe
Opiods are harmelss
Vaccines work

Imagine falling for jew tricks again

Attached: 9F9DCFFB-5AE6-4F05-9093-14679CF893D6.jpg (2238x3238, 1.08M)

Attached: 86ACDE72-9588-41D2-B0F2-A322ECB3BDE2.jpg (414x1024, 95K)

Attached: 99A944BE-7322-47C3-9F22-D0DD63E51085.jpg (1792x828, 435K)

Bruh, I agree with you on the phamaceutical complex that our country is in, we're heading towards the point of having a medicated populace. BUT the vaccines aren't the problem dude, it's the system that administrates them and other drugs that fuck peoples lives up. The vaccines themselves would be well worth the cost as long as everyone had them for a generation(in order to kill the majority of these diseases forever). not the slow drip that keeps only the civilized populations safe(not advocating free gibs for africans but it would help us to help them on this single front)

Epic dude. I love seeing kids die of preventable disease.

youtu.be/Rrb1XwI2_JA

Attached: 259794D0-4AFF-4DA3-978A-5994951A6EF1.png (1334x750, 358K)

Attached: 73225726-7A77-4B96-A051-375F9FE3044E.jpg (750x787, 245K)

agreed, It brightens my heart that a single person here has the sense to appreciate the finer things

You have a greater risk of death by just being in hospital care than anything we are vaccinated for

Attached: 0E3D5D6C-4379-45DD-A38D-011F59849047.jpg (750x557, 177K)

You’re a kike slave shabbos goy shitskin, fuck off mudnigger

Jesus are you legit a bot or an autist? wanna give links to actual peer reviewed studies?

They prevent normal immune funtion

Just copped like 5 vaccines for my trip overseas. How fucked am I?

No vaccine has ever worked its another way jews poison us. Literally kys shill. See Susan Humpries on polio in the yt vid i posted

Attached: 37D1FE59-BB31-4FAB-9D9E-A59F74BF704F.jpg (491x753, 38K)

>my YouTube video disproves two centuries of medical research
Epic

Nothing you can do now, try and get some good bacteria in you

Lol, you are a pathetic shill. Polio was never cured simply renamed into different diseases. Its a lexture watch it you fat retard

Nigga, do you know how vaccines even work (or dont work)?

We get it, redditors are crabs in a bucket slaves.

Attached: 1549488518485.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Name one vaccine that has ever worked

Its not hard to find you knuckle dragging retard

Pretty much all of them have worked.

Can you feel the autism yet? on a more serious note, believe me it's far better than getting a Jungle ongo bongo disease that western medicine has no cure for. Good job protecting yourself man and dont worry(unless youre going to fuck hookers, then I'd suggest chopping off your own dick after that if it's a third world slum)

Amerijews or zion jews?

>GMOs and toxic chemicals are why kids are fat
lmao

This. If you cannot see that vaccines are wrong but judging the absolute (((state))) of pharma and the propaganda you arent worth it.

Attached: 8B20B524-568D-4D1F-89C2-C075FA85151E.jpg (517x620, 98K)

Yeah, wasnt super keen on catching hep A or typhoid

Attached: E584CB92-F5FC-45A3-8C91-B09F03FF6D9F.jpg (741x468, 53K)

Don't feed the autist, he's got a folder filled with cherry-picked out-of-context "facts" that he's prepared to post on this one subject. He's probably jacking off to my comment right now, I'm tempted to sage my own thread at this point because of him lol

I’ll check my own digits. NPC’s get your vaccines you limp wristed cunts

Attached: 67CC368B-111B-4DC0-BDFD-7C9733A1F813.jpg (960x960, 167K)

English not your native language.
Sage

You can verify for yourself that the data on that graph is fake.

Name them

the current measles outbreak in NY is from a hasidic jew from israel
vox.com/science-and-health/2018/11/9/18068036/measles-new-york-orthodox-jewish-community-vaccines

in theory, nobody in the US would need a measles vaccine if countries that have active cases of measles used quarantine or vaccines

the same way nobody gets a vaccine for the bubonic plague, cause nobody has it to spread to others
quarantine is safer, smarter and cheaper than vaccination

The only vaccine that works is the vaccine known as slavery that you took.

>I cant be healthy without the state giving me mandated injections
I laught at all of you. Pathetic and weak

maybe give them a female condom and use a regular condom while drowning them in 98% alcohol? that'd be the only time I'd screw a hooker again in somewhere as shady as the boonies.

liberals like to force you to do the 'right' thing for the collective, vaccinations are the embodiment of their philosophy, which is why they're all chemically lobotomised

>If I sage my own thread it will die!
You underestimate the retardation of your fellow plebbitors.

>shutting down all international travel and trade is cheaper than vaccines
You may be retarded

Agreed completely

No healthy immunes systems are the safe way. Vaccines create weak immune systems.

Why did anti-vax shit suddenly pop up out of nowhere? Why is it shilled so hard on both sides? Who has something to gain from this? I myself have never once encountered a real life anti-vax person. Every time I get on social media (yeah yeah I know), I see some stupid fucking unfunny anti-vax meme. It's clearly astroturfed, there's no way it just started overnight without something coming from the top down. They're gonna start pushing some weird vaccine for a fake epidemic soon, aren't they?

Read "Doctor Mary's Monkey." The CIA has been weaponized cancer viruses since before JFK. Read it.

International travel promotes globalism which is far more expensive but you think in fiat so you are a complete retard.

>some of which can't get vaccines due to having immune deficiencies. THOSE are the kids I'm worried about honestly

>Everyone else should be impeded and influenced by weenie weaklings

Yeah, but why? All you're doing is making the diseases more immune.

if they're disease ridden countries, yes
if ebola was on your doorstep, would you rather have the borders open or closed?

where's your vaccine then?

All of the well off people I know do not vaccinate their kids or get the bare minimum but they dont talk about it in public. Make sure you and the welfare babies get you’re free one

Attached: B6985223-FDCF-4FEF-B58D-3A0AFFAF16EB.jpg (750x1163, 313K)

These people listen to the gubbermint and media without thinking, they might as well be niggers.

OP is a nigger

there is every reason for mainstream to push vax because of the profits associated with them. the problem with anti vax people is that often they are retarded and parrot the research other soccer moms do.

the shitty part about this is that anti vax people are onto something, it's like having crazy voices in your head and then being told that the crazy voice is not only real but also accurate. I'm currently planning on having children in the next year or so and I'm terrified and researching methods to mitigate the risks associated with vaccination or find feasible ways to avoid it entirely after doing my research.

Attached: 1510000984160.png (220x220, 40K)

I went through every article on AAP website published in the December of 2000. This is what I found
>pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/106/6/1307
>For children older than 1 year of age, the overall decline in mortality during the 20th century has been spectacular. In 1900, >3 in 100 children died between their first and 20th birthday; today,

Trade with Mexico is $620 billion a year. Vaccines cost less than 1% of that. You’re an idiot.

This. Sage.

it's been around for at least a decade, you must be new

stop looking at the memes, look at the actual info and consider if vaccines are safe

even trump is wary and I hope he opens up the CDC and WHO like a can of beans to find out if it's rotten
youtube.com/watch?v=G23Y8R-KcKA

Someone explain this.
Infants do not have a fully functioning immune system until around two years old. The whole point of a vaccine is it introduces a weak or dead vaccine to the immune system. Why are infants vaccinated if their immune system is too immature for the way a vaccine works to work?

Smallpox?

I'm not trying to debate whether vaccines are safe, that isn't the point I'm trying to make. My question is how this debate itself got so suddenly thrust into the zeitgeist overnight, mostly through memes. It's odd.

trading with mexico doesn't mean they have to come over and bring their diseases with them

they can send the items in shipping containers which can be sterilised with UV

Attached: NPC vaccination.png (1036x992, 305K)

reddit big pharma shills. thats their HQ as best as I can tell. They get those tards worked up every week wanting to kill people who don't want to vaccinate

I envy your lack of compassion It's the same reason why we have our emergency services help everyone instead of those who can afford to pay immediately, it's a sign of a civilized society that's not a jungle of uncaring monsters.

probably pockets of soccer mums encounter it for the first time on facebook and spread to their soccer mum network

which is why the establishment is pushing pro vaccine propaganda in hollywood now and trying to remove vaccine exemptions

good. we need a good kindergarten culling. Don't fight nature trying to kill us. She means well.

Possible false flag. Lots of leftists are floating the idea of mandatory vaccinations. Wouldn't surprise me if one of their politicians pushed for that. It would be done under the guise of "think of the children".

you can't trust the AAP, just look at their stances on circumcision and you'll quickly learn they're not even remotely impartial and are fed what to promote

look at the CDC board for vaccinations schedules, it's all vaccine company executives

medical journal publications are our only friends in this battle as we can no longer trust "experts" opinions, because as definition they are paid to give them and therefor corruptible

Attached: 1516491238303.png (189x196, 31K)

You can’t sterilize everything, all it takes is one virus on some produce to fuck everything up. Plus there’s legal tourism back and forth that carries germs and shit like crazy.

The fucking kikes explicitly identify vaccines as one of their tools for lording over the goyim in the Protocols of Zion. How much more evidence do you need that vaccines are a jew conspiracy? You don’t honestly think that the kiked medical system would simply prevent acute diseases without replacing them with (more profitable) chronic ailments? We’re talking trillions of dollars the jews can steal by selling overpriced drugs to treat the conditions they infect goy with. It’s the perfect form of usury, why wouldn’t they do this? They get to slowly poison their enemies while enriching themselves in the process, and are worshipped as heroes for it. I mean just look at this dirty jew, do you trust him?

Attached: F1CA08A8-1841-4E90-AF34-DFA30341798D.jpg (300x300, 9K)

you almost got me going.

solid 6.5/10 lefty LARP troll

you can't vaccinate against everything either
stop bringing diseased people into the country
QUARANTINE WORKS

what do you think will happen some ebola ridden africans showed up in puerto rico?
your little island will be FINISHED
did you get your ebola vaccine?
no, because there isn't one

tourism needs to take a backseat to health, they should only be allowed to visit if they have a clean bill of health and no major communicable diseases like measles

If the unvaccinated are such a threat, then you must be for a total stop to illegal immigration via whatever means necessary and forcing any incoming immigrant to go into quarantine and be forcibly vaccinated...right?

I just think it's funny that his (fake) source is clearly pro vaccination. Circumcision should be illegal anyways, but that's a different topic.
>look at the CDC board for vaccinations schedules, it's all vaccine company executives
>cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/members/index.html
What do you gain from lying about this? I know the government is controlled by various corporations and (((special interests))), but this is something quite odd to lie about.

metallica is fucking gay tho

>Spend 2 generations immunizing and eliminate crippling diseases in your country and increasing the QoL exponentially.

>Let in untold numbers of untreated and vetted migrant invaders because of your fee fees

>get paid to shill on Jow Forums with bait and switch disinfo.

KIKE

Attached: 1516606245913.png (544x816, 283K)

I hate when people have that look, it is usually lefty NPCs that think they are cute adult babies. The open mouth hole is a good entry point for battering ram.

Get the new HIV vaccine, you're going to love it!

You don't know what's in them or what effect it'll have on certain people. Simply reason the labels or isn't good enough.

Gonna get my psychic abilities back no matter what you NPCs pretend to think

This TARTARIA, BITCH

>Yeah, but why? All you're doing is making the diseases more immune.
You're thinking about antibiotics.
Vaccines do not operate on the same principles as antibiotics.
Antibiotics are supposed to most of the disease on contact. The reason antibiotics are working less & less are because antibiotic strains are the only ones surviving & thus the only ones reproducing.
Vaccinations stimulate the immune system of an individual by putting dead strains of a disease in the blood stream, allowing the immune system to be able to produce antibodies & destroy the disease. These antibodies will be used latter should the disease reenter the individuals bloodstream, allowing for quicker & more efficient destruction of the disease.
Antibiotics destroy disease. Vaccines prepare the immune system.

dig deeper
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_Gerberding

these people are all bought out since their research days at universities, guess who funds vaccine related research at them? do you think they would be research fellows for very long if suddenly they did research that opposed the people who fund them?

it's like trying to convince a mafia boss to stop doing illegal shit, but why would he when he's making so much money

Attached: 1509894050161.png (166x293, 17K)