How could anyone support this dumbass? Not a christain and not even talking about the whole christian vs pagan debate...

How could anyone support this dumbass? Not a christain and not even talking about the whole christian vs pagan debate, but his basing everything on a mythical ice age (that will never come in his lifetime and even if it did come society would not collapse lol) and mythical oil shortage is hilarious. And raising 8 kids on a farm to be as autistic as him and his wife, royally fucking them for life.

Attached: Varg.jpg (600x900, 86K)

>A convicted murderer is retarded
wow really

Because they're retarded hippies

He has interesting ideas
You don’t have to agree with everything

Also having 8 children is based

not liking a jewish religion doesn't make you retarded

being a retard makes you retarded.

>This
Pagan families are the future.

Attached: averagepaganfamily.jpg (2260x1440, 452K)

To understand Varg, you have to entirely factor in his 15 year long prison sentence. It made him paranoid about dealing with normalfag society. Being isolated that long changes a man. Of course he's going to be a bit of an eccentric.

stop posting about him and he will disappear

CRT + F
"Snow Nigger"
0 Match found
when will you learn Pol?

he married into money.

Religion, ice age and oil crisis aside what is there to not like about him? He promotes having a large family and calls degenerates subhumans. You can disagree with someone without smearing their name.

Attached: vargdalf.jpg (900x900, 112K)

varg is quite clever, he makes 100k euro a year sitting on his ass and tinkering with his car, uploaded 2-3 minute clips of him rambling in his backyard and self-publishing through amazon poorly edited fanzines of racial supremacy fanfiction and retconned d&d manuals.

he seems to have a loving family and a quiet life away from the constant rape and torture he must have suffered in prison. why do you select him for your ire? he only really cares about blue eyed / blonde haired people and i doubt that covers you.

show flag kike

Daily reminder that Varg's wife Marie Cachet is a bleach blonde, and his son has brown hair like his wife.

Attached: 434.png (1162x606, 1.24M)

(((You)))

>varg unironically believes autism is an evolutionary advantage when people like CWC exist

he's not very intelligent but he's fun to watch.

See, this I don't get either. Half of his videos are fucking text with his shitty nu-music over pictures. I mean I can see how he could be entertaining in a live action video but even those it feels like he tries to make as boring as possible.

Attached: 1548721031277.jpg (540x614, 63K)

>convicted murderer
>lives off welfare
How is he not a nigger?

I think the fact that he's an iconic black metal artist, a psychopath, and a murderer just make him intriguing to watch. If he was a regular guy sitting in front of his camera spouting the same exact stuff I wouldn't bother.
Plus I envy his lifestyle so it's nice to see glimpses of it.

He mostly just bashes Chryyyyystians.
Blames them for Europe falling? As though it's been fallen and in the dark ages for the last millennia.
And he NEVER talks about Jews or Muslims.
Nope. Just Chryyyyystians ruining Europe.

Yeah he’s got the big dumb.

He’s a deadbeat welfare nigger, and he talks like he’s mentally retarded

He's in Europe. Talking about the Jews could get him in trouble with the law. He's been to prison for 15 years. He probably doesn't want to risk going back over something stupid.

yeah, yeah it does, very good point there burgermutt. anything else to add to your peanut-brained post?