Any MI anons up for a challenge?

figure out what this building is

>This nondescript building has bothered and intrigued me. There is no perimeter fence, but it's encircled by not 1, but 2 defensive rings of huge boulders. The outer ring is outside the parking lot, and the inner ring is directly around the building. I find it's completely unextraordinary and plain appearance to be off-putting and creepy.
>I looked closer at the gate. There does not seem to be any pass-card or code reader.
>When I looked at the website for the manufacturer that is written on the apparatus I found a place that seems to sell gates with hidden mechanisms that will utterly destroy a vehicle. The video on their site displays some serious business and shows some of their products taking out entire semi-trucks.
>barrier1.us/

more pics: imgur.com/a/uIthk#gUscT3f

Attached: maple office park.jpg (2764x2073, 536K)

Other urls found in this thread:

manta.com/c/mtrbw7d/maple-office-park
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's an office building.
People do paper work in there.

most office buildings don't require that level of security

is it always that empty looking, or was this taken on a weekend or something

I unironically live near this building

It's GM's former regional OnStar call center. It has mild security because they can unlock any car in the region from there. They moved Maple Office Park has been trying to find a new leasor since with no luck.

t. EOM in the area.

This is 1350 John R.

used to live at 16 & John R. I thought I recognized it lmao. No idea but this seems odd:

>Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $1 to 2.5 million and employs a staff of approximately 1 to 4.
manta.com/c/mtrbw7d/maple-office-park

Because you are OP, I will tell you how to investigate this problem. You must go to the building entrance. Then, open the door. Next, walk inside the building. Be sure to use your eyes to see things inside the building.

Who occupies this place? Should be easy to figure out.

I'm not the OP of the imgur post, I just came across it and found it interesting

I answered.

What is Landscaping for $100, Alex?

They use contractors

>Acres of glass.
>Rocks any quad could drive over
>No fencing
faggot

>Monday morning
>Just show up
>Walk in when somebody else walks in
>Snoop around
>?????
>Profit

Poor you

I bet its full of the FBI's huge stash of CP. It's guarded heavily because it's way, way too hot for civilians. I think you should break in there.

Get in there and play with your stiffy.

>There is no perimeter fence
Google streetview from 2018 shows a fence btw
But you can still just walk around the gate

thanks user. how anti-climactic.

That building is in the gate company's video at around 3:13.

thanks!
/thread

Attached: 1414756831495.gif (196x165, 1021K)

surely there is an user with a CoStar account who can see the tenants
Maybe ask biz? or possibly plop the address in on Loopnet

Im not the only one... Haha i know people who worked there

lessee you mean. lessor = landlord

You're right. I've been drunk since 1700 Local, though.

ha

I looked at this picture and thought "that looks like Troy", god Troy is soulless