Why does pol back stone age 85 IQ sand niggers over 117IQ Jews with the latest technology...

Why does pol back stone age 85 IQ sand niggers over 117IQ Jews with the latest technology? Look at this fucking stupid camel rapist dying to retrieve a tyre. This is who pol respects.

Attached: 1532293154862.gif (200x356, 2.4M)

Attached: I_wonder_who's_behind_this_post.jpg (1885x1060, 145K)

No, I want them both nuked. I want them removed from textbooks.

You're working hard JIDF. The Ohmar thing really triggered your bosses huh?

Attached: jew4.jpg (750x1090, 1.43M)

>Why does pol back stone age 85 IQ sand niggers over 117IQ Jews with the latest technology? Look at this fucking stupid camel rapist dying to retrieve a tyre. This is who pol respects.
>Thinking Jow Forums isn't a containment board for retards
>Wondering why retards back retards

Attached: Carpe diem pol.jpg (500x375, 30K)

Without them we could just nuke the entire middle east, problems all solved.

There's an argument to be made here actually, because the logic of Mutual Assured Destruction does not apply if one side are Muslims who are perfectly happy martyring themselves. Better preemptively wipe them all off the map.

> he thinks Jews would have to pay people to mock sandniggerlovers

what makes you think we back either?

Jews definitely have to pay people to make people love them. Any Jow Forums user outside of /ptg/ knows both sides are retarded and need to be glassed.

This.

I have no respect for either kikes or mudniggers.

>over 117IQ Jews
median IQ of israel is 93, and we'll never forgive the jewish NGOs for flooding all white majority countries with shitskins

average ashkenazi jewish iq is 108 maximum in the USA only and it's all in verbal

average ashkenazi jewish iq in israel is lower

jews being smarter is a meme

We hate you both, actually

because kikes are the ones bringing those sand niggers from the 3rd world all for shekels

Because we want you to die thats why jew. You fuckers have gone too far this time empathy is no longer possible for you.

Israel has an IQ of under 100.

The US Jews got their verbal intelligence from Euros then interbred. They suffer form King and Queen syndrome from this inbreeding.

I back Palestine because fuck you OP. That's why.

Attached: Palestinian Child.jpg (1024x683, 146K)

We hate you more than them, and you only have yourselves to blame because your own behavior is the cause of all antisemitism.

based non /pgt/ poster

Because they are losers, and you identify with them. You're a loser. And a shitskin

>85 IQ camel rapist
>117 IQ with high-tech gear

Who's the more urgent and bigger threat here, and needs to be dealt with first?