Aus/pol/ - sneaking a peak at Jow Forums during work hours edition

G'day lads,
Why are we wageslaving and pretending that our economy hasn't entered early stages of Mad Max? The entire economy is rubbish, overpriced goods and low dollar purchasing power ($6.50 for a quarter pounder - ameriburgers should shame us for that)

This country is about to change into something, and we need to make sure it's Australians who are in charge of what it becomes.

youtu.be/2OKvm5mOjqM

Attached: FUG OFF WERFUL.jpg (494x708, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/4corners/combustible/8859420
youtube.com/watch?v=Au1LAvDI9BI
youtube.com/watch?v=Gqw_zoLvYbA
youtube.com/watch?v=vaEdkr4_Dh8
youtube.com/watch?v=MUu8tyLcItE
news.com.au/national/western-australia/west-australian-man-caught-drinkdriving-with-whopping-bac/news-story/cd32f46f98e162df6b1ceeceffd7fffe
google.com/amp/s/amp.baka.com.au/politics/federal/union-wins-hefty-pay-rises-after-strike-costs-employer-3-million-20181116-p50ghm.html
archive.is/DmtpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh and NEETS fuck off out of this thread - you welfare scum are trash.

Attached: gooky mcgook sell house eat dog fuck you.jpg (712x277, 25K)

The BOOMERS have been running this country into the ground with laws, rules, corruption and a boomer attitude.
Look at this fucking parking sign, you know it was approved by a meeting of boomers who all arrange shit poorly in MS Word and don't know what Photoshop is.

Attached: Government Nightmare.jpg (580x767, 95K)

Tradies, construction workers, landscapers... nearly every true blue aussie profession is so deeply rooted in Real Estate.

This is the depression we had to have boys. 30 years with non stop growth? Come the fuck on.

Attached: 1523258003790.png (804x666, 833K)

Cunt it's 4:00pm and I'm ducking out of a meeting to have a cigarette. My job?

Real Estate.

Not good news at all or for the next 6 month projections. The best part? The guy giving the meeting is a chink and can barely speak English. I have a bit of guilt about this whole situation.

Just read an article on an apartment complex in Brunswick (Melbourne) where the council has ordered the owners corp to remove the flammable cladding, which will cost the owners corp millions. They are now fighting the developers for compensation.

The flammable cladding was identified after a fire broke out in one of the apartments. There are now a few apartments in this complex for sale, obviously these owners are wanting to pass the buck onto the unsuspecting buyer.

All apartment building with flammable claddings like the one at Brunswick has been 'certified' to be 'safe' by a privately hired fire safety inspector. This is because currently, the Australian Building Standard for putting flammable cladding on buildings does not exists!!

abc.net.au/4corners/combustible/8859420

Attached: 1548756339433.jpg (500x744, 115K)

you should you cunt, you sold out the country.
YOU LITERALLY SOLD THE COUNTRY

Attached: 1549368233255.jpg (1080x1272, 179K)

sending the best greetings to my austrobros

Attached: 1523327325716.jpg (1268x639, 76K)

What are the projections like ?

dont post in my thread anymore you faggot

Attached: 1521345723118.jpg (960x640, 65K)

Chips and iced coffee is the lunch of champions

you tell him mate!

Flammable cladding is good for your health.

>nearly every true blue aussie profession

>true blue
>relying on the housing bubble
lmao

No bottom in sight, it's common knowledge now that housing is ridiculously inflated.

Most buyers are only wanting a price 4 or 5 times yearly wage ( which in this economy is usually only $60k combined )

The "gig economy" is a fancy name for "no jobs."

Attached: DyWFDaXVAAAst1J.jpg (463x502, 42K)

Who could have predicted that getting rid of manufacturing would affect the economy.
The values of housing dropping was just so unpredictable, housing doubles every seven years.
Where does money in the economy even come from apart from minerals, making coffees and selling houses to each other doesn't produce anything.
I am annoyed because the leadership has no vision, all they care about is getting votes from pensioners.

boomers and their fuckin laws, always complaining and now we are not far off a police state

why is land so expensive, go onto google maps and there is literally millions of acres that would be perfect to build on and I'm not talking about the dessert

And a strange thing is that a lot of people with good jobs don't realized how bad things could get, would be a good plan to save money but most people waste like crazy buying news cars etc

Attached: 1522383530040.jpg (330x333, 28K)

Do you think prices will crash like in USA/Spain or will they plateau?

wow, the second half of this video where he goes into how things are run in WA is incredible

youtube.com/watch?v=Au1LAvDI9BI

it all makes sense

>They are now fighting the developers for compensation.
it was perfectly legal until only a year or two ago lmao dogbox wankers btfo

Attached: knobs.jpg (480x360, 11K)

We have to take our countries back lads. I don't know how much longer this can go on

Attached: 1511310111631.jpg (805x853, 228K)

>I am annoyed because the leadership has no vision, all they care about is getting votes from pensioners.

I think it's deliberate, they want the country as a fuedal state where they own all the land and everyone is a slave which is why they took away any way to defend yourself in the 90s

and they probably agreed to give the country to china back then as well

all this stuff on how china was propped up is eyeopening

youtube.com/watch?v=Gqw_zoLvYbA

the hidden hand helps certain countries and holds back others

This! Yesterday I was in a thread on Jow Forums talking about the cost of eating while bulking and there was a set shopping list that people were posting with the prices next to the items in the shopping list. Guy in America and NEW ZEALAND of fucking places have it way cheaper than us. The list here wouldve cost me $95.50, yet was only costing the yanks around $30-$40!

Its fucking outrageous! Food and petrol costs me a fucking fortune each week.

makes sense

But goy, your minimum wage is a (((living wage))). We are trying to follow in your footsteps and raise our minimum wage to a more humane level like your country

the reserve bank raises interest rates when unemployment goes below 5% because then you have a market where the worker gets more choices
neets have a role to play

wtf? "mon - sat other days" I'm so confused right now, so many times and days. Seriously wtf?

Yeah, true I guess , you cunts get paid fuck all per hour, huh?

Only high schoolers and low IQ niggers/spics make minimum wage

The funniest thing about America is that they have basically put most of the west coast into permanent drought, depriving all of the major cities in California of water, simply to flood the desert in California with water so they can grow luxury produce like almonds and grapes.
So they can then ship them overseas and to the rest of the country for a tidy profit.

And here we are with our food prices. It's ridiculous. The problems that Henry Lawson of all people was crying out about over a century ago are still fucking happening.

>Yeah, true I guess , you cunts get paid fuck all per hour, huh?
The thing you have to understand about America is that they don't make much, but their cost of living is much lower. We could have Colorado price levels if it weren't for the government.

Attached: 595e5ad2d084cc42238b7726-750-563.png (750x563, 207K)

This was really interesting
he does make a good point, the left still is 100x more organised than the right
youtube.com/watch?v=vaEdkr4_Dh8

Crashing this economy with no survivors

No one is upset about the way the country is going, everyone is still smiling and happy. Just get back to work and forget about it.

GET BACK TO WORK!

Post more Tintin cunt

Attached: Tintin Penrith.jpg (470x652, 66K)

thats one thing thats always bugged me
there's nobody really reporting what's going on
the closest we have is DFA and the humbug show
youtube.com/watch?v=MUu8tyLcItE

americans are much more awake and active than aussies are, they care much more about whats going on around them, there's nobody remotely similar to alex jones, or even art bell/george noory in australia

I wanna know what the min min lights are and what the fuck is going on in the pilliga

Bit like us with the goddamn cotton farms

The shire is unironically based though.

Attached: Tin Tin Shire.jpg (484x699, 80K)

2230 represent

The Shire is fucking gay.

Attached: 1549032215143.jpg (598x840, 148K)

G'day mate, howsitgoin?

I googled the 2330 postcode on the chest of that guy and it came up with this.

Attached: 2330 postcode.jpg (1357x930, 124K)

>tattooing your postcode on your chest
>getting it wrong
Yep that's Sutherland for you.

Mate, I'm going to let that fly because I can tell you're just upset about living in the western suburbs.

Attached: 1505465214280.jpg (728x506, 69K)

Yeah good cob, how's your day going?

10/10 bants

Attached: auspol.jpg (795x681, 134K)

Mate, I'm trying to catch me some god damn Indian Mynah birds that have infested the area. The cunts scare away the smaller finches in the area, so I'm going to trap the buggers and murder them hard.

Attached: indian mynahs.jpg (1200x675, 100K)

Not to mention they're annoying as fuck and litter shit weeds everywhere.

I lost my back where did it go ya cunt

Quitting time! Beer oclock

>fuck off we're fu--

Attached: 1528703305965.png (720x760, 235K)

Looks full to me.

Attached: 1523257759063.jpg (1907x1147, 309K)

How can you be this soused? he should be dead.

Attached: 849a61e7ca71c426d82f7d3da0ff842f.jpg (454x340, 51K)

news.com.au/national/western-australia/west-australian-man-caught-drinkdriving-with-whopping-bac/news-story/cd32f46f98e162df6b1ceeceffd7fffe

he took a swig of drink from his stealth flask just before they tested him

Ouch! That's gonna cost him

You're usually much quicker, dropping the ball on this one

Attached: 1549804904364.png (2000x1000, 305K)

Ragie wagie

chronic alcoholism. he'll probably die if is BAC drops below 0.1%
my friend works in emergency dept of hospital, when chronic alcoholics there start to get bad withdrawal they have to let them out of the hospital so they can go to the pub/bottle-o for a bit (legally they can't give the patients alcohol even though there's no other treatment for the withdrawal)

I don't know what to do. No work where I and I'm shit at everything anyway. I'm scared. I should die.

Nightly reminder to join your local trade union

Who's coming to the picket at Port Kembla Coal Terminal tomorrow?

Attached: r0_300_5184_3456_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (1114x678, 171K)

How do they eventually wean themselves off?

yeah do it cunt
KYS

Attached: 1541254508776.png (1541x832, 863K)

Maybe I should move. I have money saved up. I've applied for jobs out of state, but I think employers in my field are reluctant to hire people who aren't local yet. Probably enough viable candidates there anyway. There's nothing where I am.

Moving might be good for me, too, but if I can't get work soon after, my savings will be dwindling and that'll put a lot of pressure on me. I always make the wrong move, so I bet I will again. My life is a game to see how badly I can trash it further with every decision I make, until I one day work up the courage to jump off something.

hahaha

it's just another suburb full of white wankers that think they're based because they vote lib
there's only a few kilometres that separates them from a world of shitskins

I hate your cunt face, suck a bag of dicks I hope you get food poisoning and your pet dies

lol I've driven past those cunts a few times this week
they're literally sitting in a circle under a big tent all on their phones

is this the STRENGTH of UNIONS?

Attached: 1545476182238.png (556x628, 35K)

STEM field PhD here. Want to emigrate to Oz. Fairly certain will get in.
Since I'm on my way, how can I maximize gibs once I'm there? Any tips?

real estate is a good way to survive the invasion if you don't mind being a total faggot
no shortage of multi millionaires
politics is hopeless so you may as well try to make money out of the fact that almost everyone is a faggot

no idea, the emergency dept doesn't have to worry about long-term management
i know there is some evidence that susceptibility to alcoholism is genetic, for some people ethanol triggers the opioid receptors so they may as well be drinking cocaine

personally i can't understand how anyone in this country can afford to be an alcoholic. it takes me most of a paycheque to get drunk even once let alone every day of a fortnight

google.com/amp/s/amp.baka.com.au/politics/federal/union-wins-hefty-pay-rises-after-strike-costs-employer-3-million-20181116-p50ghm.html

Cfmeu boys at boom near mm beach had a huge victory, dont pay much attention to the inflated figure on $4k/week. That's how much an onsite foreman at a power station would get for doing 10 days straight of 12 hour days during a shut down. These blokes at pckt have a pretty legit strike going on as well

Test, work you fucking capcha

Attached: GUIDEcompltete.png (612x756, 18K)

Even the putting aside the financial burden, how the fuck could you function as a person a) waking up hungover every morning and b) being drunk all day every day...

Fuck off cunt, get a job. No gibs for you. And you better not be a nigger

Challenge accepted.

I'd swap Arab and black, though I guess there aren't too many blacks in Australia.

Kek will get good job obviously, am white with protestant work ethic. Just don't want to miss out on any obvious gibs while learning the metagame. It is my understanding that cheating during competitive sport is actively encouraged, is this true?

Finding a black male cuck would be rare as fuck so that's why its level 4.

>how the fuck could you function as a person a) waking up hungover every morning and b) being drunk all day every day...
They develop a tolerance, a chronic alcoholic being hungover isn't the same as a normal person being hungover.

listen here you mopey cunt
just kill yourself so we don't have to hear you whinge anymore

strewth

Attached: 1544422437849.jpg (500x625, 48K)

Can I go to a JSP and get help even if I'm not getting Centrelink?

I'm living off savings and don't want to get caught up in CL shit, but I'd like help finding a job.

You can find temp work agencies that aren't affiliated with CL, but those JSP's are centrelink only.

You won't get any gibs for the first couple of years, and by then you'll be working.

Fuck you, fagg0t. That ball tampering is fucking shameful, that cunt should've been hung, drawn and quartered.

easy if you have a simple job
$20-30 a day for a bottle of vodka or half a case of beer
or brew it yourself
no pub sessions
coffee and greasy food can sharpen you up enough for the day
im not like that but i have enough drinking experience to see how it'd be possible

>strewth.mp3
>right click-save
>set as ringtone
Level 1 Australian achieved

Finding an Arab would be harder. There are slutty Muslim women around, but their men are pretty conservative and protective of them. Can't imagine many would tolerate watching someone fuck one of their women.

Whites would be second easiest just because of the quantity factor. I mean, I can go on Locanto and find white couples looking for a bull (of any race) to fuck the wife while the husband watches.

There should be laws where people get whipped.

I told you cunts this over a year ago but was met with, yea nah yea nah fuck off sook.

Don't fuckin say I didn't toada so because I fuckin toada so.

(ABC) Finnish WWII troops participated in mass murders of Jews, new government report finds
archive.is/DmtpI

Yes I heard the average Bruce and Noeleen were absolutely ashamed and wanted to commit sudoku

America has a sweet consumer economy anyway because they have 300 million people

Yeah, well thats all well and good, cunt, but what the fuck are your solutions?

Based

Based Fins.

i knew when the govt agreed to give you guys refugee status we would be flooded with niggers

They haven't given us refugee status. Yet. But if they do, you likely will be flooded with niggers yes

The easiest way to introduce communism is to allow capitalism to become greedy and corrupt.
Then people will vote for any change.

So how are my fellow ausfags preparing for the collapse of society?

Who /BUG OUT BAG/ here and if so what have you got packed and ready to go?

>tfw you're such an intelligentlet that you can't even do a simple WHS assignment for ICT at TAFE

Here's to being a dumb loser I suppose. Misery loves company.

For me, it's 2229.