Scandal-free

Scandal-free.

You can't say that about The Cheeto Nazi.

Attached: images(2).jpg (201x251, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Authorization_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=44VAbjJFEfY
youtube.com/watch?v=ezcr18NTOtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fast and Furious?

? No.

That wasn't included in any NPC firmware updates, so it may as well have never happened.

Attached: Approved Opinions.jpg (1223x581, 97K)

Extrajudicial drone murders

NSA spying.

Benghazi? What's Benghazi?

Also a free man after he served the country

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-220617_Chrome.jpg (591x871, 215K)

Birth certificate?

This dumb nigger probably thinks that Fast and Furious refers to the movies

Trump's taxes?

Continued by Trump
Started By Bush
After YEARS it yielded 0 indictments and conviction, a literal nothing that Republican representatives don't even mention anymore

Hawaii is in a part of the united states

Sending troops to Syria without congressional approval?

It was still a scandal dumbshit

Trump's only scandal is being a faggot cuck who allowed the Russia nonsense to go on for years, and not doing any of the things that people voted for him to do

> wall
Maybe we'll get a fence in some places
>send them back
He wants more
>drain the swamp
He gave them promotions
>lock her up
The Clintons are good people

No president accomplishes the vast majority of their campaign platform, but Trump has accomplished the least of any modern president.

Trump's only scandal is that he's a shitty jew-loving cuck

why did he give ICANN to the UN?

Attached: obamadestroyit.jpg (1574x1070, 513K)

What does that have anything to do with naming obamas scandals?

Attached: 'scandal free'.png (875x871, 123K)

>Nigger faggot Muslim.
>scandal free

Pick one.

Attached: image.jpg (736x618, 226K)

Came here to say this.

When have you last thought about the far-left commie killers, who murdered tens of millions in their countries during peacetime? Those so-called “worker’s paradises” were turned into prisons, with borders closed against people from escaping and getting out. An Iron Curtain. 1Sec Stalin and Chairman Mao are infamous for their high body counts, as I already mentioned, in the several tens of millions.

Having your campaign manager go to prison on conspiracy charges, among others, is a pretty big scandal. Ignoring all the others under him who committed crimes as well. Also ignoring Jewish son in law Kushner who is likely to be next on the prison wagon

nigger

has trump murdered any US civilians yet?
honest question, I'd like to know

>process crimes
>unrelated charges
>conspiracy charges

pick one dumbass

i can quite literally say anything feasibly articulable within human limits. including stuff about both obama and your mother. i can say nigger. i can say faggot. i can say nigger faggot. and i can put my foot in your ass while i say it. faggot.

Not sending aid to PR killed thousands of us civilians

Cuck Thread

so, by your own admission, you believe that something that obama started, and trump continues to do, looks bad on trump
but something that bush started, and obama continued, looks bad on bush
i've heard of drinking the kool-aid, but you've got that shit fed intravenously
seriously, get some help

Bank fraud for taking dark money from foreign governments and not reporting it

Conspiracy to defraud the united states

What process was he attempting when he committed these

I hope Kushner goes to prison.

Trump is a traitor to MAGA, but the funny thing is that even though Trump is on the same team as Hillary, his 2016 victory showed that there is a lot of support for his so-called "hateful racist rhetoric"

Trump deserves every bad thing that happens to him, but someone who *actually* has real rightwing views may come in 2020 or 2024

lol he did faggot. the nigger tier corrupt government officials just didn't give a shit about distributing anything or fixing up their island. who's got that pic of an entire tarmac covered in packaged bottled water that was left unpacked for months?

Attached: 1527724745878.jpg (699x485, 60K)

Conveniently swept under the rug by our “media”.

Attached: B5B75265-27A3-46B0-BB26-A08FFF311D0F.jpg (605x328, 46K)

I would love to see them try

I don't have it, but they won't believe it even if you show them

The RNC made moves to block all challengers to Trump in 2020.

And you thought the primary money prioritization the DNC did in 2016 was bad, at least Bernie could run

Congress (back when Republicans had it) were giving aid contracts to their friends shell companies and they were doing shit all with that except pocketing it

He was literally trained by Saul Alinsky and Bill Ayers

Keep telling yourself that shill, troll or whatever you are. The reality? He's got TONNS. He's even involved in massive scandals which he didn't even start! I always find this one amusing, so here's a summary:

>Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize roughly 11 DAYS after becoming president.
>WINS the Nobel Peace Prize.
>Despite no noticeable accomplishments.
>Despite actually escalating wars and starting new ones.
>Even 'admits' he doesn't know why he received it (we all know the real reasons).
>Forever tarnished the award to many sheeple as basically a political tool that can't be trusted.

HE MURDERED A 16 YEAR OLD AMERICAN CITIZEN WITH A DRONE

Bought and paid for. The scandal is that you fucks tolerate the kleptocratic mess Goldman Sachs has made of you.

Violating due process in the process.

Whoever did that was wrong but the fact that shit tons of aid and supplies were still sent to PR is still true. Local PR officials were incompetent and corrupt as shit, using the opportunity to line their pockets.

Honestly the only thing Trump could have done more was declare martial law over the island and place the military in direct control over governance and distribution until the crisis was over. Imagine what the npcs in the media would have said about that.

If Fast and Furious isn't scandal than nothing is

not to mention his shady dealings in Chicago, his birth certificate...

>Also ignoring Jewish son in law Kushner who is likely to be next on the prison wagon

I WISH this would happen, Kushner is cucking Trump so hard

Solyndra
Fast and Furious
Uranium One
Rossitom
Family separation at border
Spygate
Birther issue

IRS targeting conservatives?

>trying to indict and arrest a sitting president
It's the same reason Obama didn't go after Bush, or Trump didn't go after Hillary. It looks bad to use your political power to punish political opponents. It's "below the office" or something.
It's dumb, but that's why politicians are never punished

Here is just ONE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Authorization_Act

>“National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012, Pub.L. 112–81. This NDAA contains several controversial sections (see article), the chief being §§ 1021-1022, which affirm provisions authorizing the indefinite military detention of civilians, including U.S. citizens, without habeas corpus or due process, contained in the Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF), Pub.L. 107–40.[8]“

Obama is a CIA asset.

youtube.com/watch?v=44VAbjJFEfY

youtube.com/watch?v=ezcr18NTOtA

Electing a spy as your president is a pretty big scandal.

You think they REALLY investigated Benghazi? Are you really retarded enough to believe that? Why the FUCK do you think they are going after Trump harder than any other president in history? Because he says mean things?
No one expected him to win so no one bothered to destroy any of the evidence of their malfeasance. Trump has everything and he’s going to make them all pay.
Funny you don’t hear anything from those blowhards who USED to be top dogs at the FBI anymore isn’t it?
Strozk and McCabe? Remember them?

This
I wanted blood. I still want blood

Is nobody going to point out that Barack Obama's administration destabilized Ukraine, supported Neo Nazis, and all but started a hot war with Russia spanning Europe and the Middle East in a North-South axis?

Attached: src.adapt.480.low.Russian_language_map_Ukraine_022714.1395082642154.jpg (480x300, 74K)

Excuse me
Retard that’s right YOU are a fucking RETARD
Pic related

Attached: AC818972-3F44-4D53-86BA-18A95B91D72D.png (640x1136, 92K)

Scandals mean he's doing something. No scandals mean there's no push back, which means nothing is getting done.

>its okay cause others did it
retard

Boring

>muh legacy

8 years gone in 8 days
You have to remind me or I totally forget about him

Hurts doesnt it?

Attached: 1549465237191.png (675x808, 30K)

Just because a bunch of spineless white guilt inflicted republicans were afraid to investigate doesn't mean there were no scandals.
I will name the biggest scandal by the Obama boys...pic related

Attached: image.jpg (1350x1800, 308K)

WENDY
WENDY
WENDY
10 YEARS OLD
>ifififif fff okie dokie

Trump tweeted a satellite photo of acres of air dropped food and water that were never opened znd went bad, yeah the bottled water expired! trump won the election because hes innocent and he keeps proving it. everyone loves it