There are literally shills on this board who will stand with Israel/Trump over actual patriots who want to free America...

There are literally shills on this board who will stand with Israel/Trump over actual patriots who want to free America from foreign influence.

Attached: american patriot.png (619x409, 66K)

its horrible how twitter allows the targeted islamophobic harrassment against this young brave senator

shame

Attached: jews shaking.png (684x1111, 278K)

Attached: 1535868764303.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

The ammunition never ends.

Tip top

Attached: 1548467105068.png (645x773, 10K)

>Israel/Trump over actual patriots who want to free America from foreign influence.
Forgot your meme flag 10 ply

Found the kike.

>Trudeau tier islamic terror apologist
>patriot
rope yourself asap leaf

Seething.

bump.

>There are only two sides, you must side with the muslims or the jews

Fuck off kike.

Americans are gonna unite to wipe out Zionism. No matter the skin color. You're a scared little bitch running out of time.

>jew plan new 9/11 to make us love isreal our greatest ally, and fear the muslim.

>Patty Hearst syndrome, the post

Muslims, niggers, spics and so on are not Americans.

Hey Israeli. Listen closely. Mueller is gonna go public and Israel will go to war without the united states and you and all your inbred Israeli friends will be conscripted and die.

Attached: IDF Ansariya Ambush 1997.jpg (648x425, 44K)

When a Jew calls out Muslims, you approve. When a Muslim calls out the Jews, you desperately scream about how there aren't only two sides. You can't hide it anymore.

Can you not like and dislike politicians even if they hold views you like or don't care about?

>Wanting to flood the USA with foreigners is patriotic
The enemy of my enemy is not my friend

I'd like the full context of that site

>Special Assistant to US Senator Joe Donnelly (D-Indiana), he was previously an assistant director in AIPAC's Chicago office, Zak Sawyer

They way they announce birthdays using ellipses is horrible

How about fuck both Kikes and Muslims? Why are you pathetic cucks so desperate to ally with Muslims and other shitskins whom have been a enemy to the white race for centuries?

>How about fuck both Kikes and Muslims?
You only say this when it's Jews being called out.

>open borders welfare state tranny/homo apologist sandnigger leftist
>"""""patriot"""""

I'm more interested in turning the infighting into more chaos.

Fuck both Kikes and Muslims. Stop being a pathetic cuck. You think this Omar bitch and other Muslims care about white people? No! They only care about their own interest that benefits Islam and non-whites. This Omar bitch would love nothing more than to see Muslims and non-whites take over the US and Canada

Do you live in some alternate reality where Trump didn’t just dick Israel into the Bronze Age by pulling out of Syria or...

This is JIDF shill tactics 101

ahaha
dafuk

I think this pretty much sums up why everybody on this board is an idiot

Attached: A7E30FE7-FD00-4538-B595-D2E0A9A109CE.jpg (828x1049, 177K)