Have you had your heart broken, Jow Forums ?

Have you had your heart broken, Jow Forums ?

And if so, why risk it again?

As humans, we didn't evolve for modern dating & relationships. We didn't evolve to have our hearts routinely broken, and relationships are increasingly difficult to maintain in our society.

I've had my heart broken before, and obsessed over suicide for the following year.

Why the fuck would I risk that situation again? I'm going to become a player until the day I die. If I was born in Iran or India, it would be different though, sure

Attached: DwdzgZBUcAAXmG8.jpg (742x1021, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_RuTvO4g9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>yes
>I havent
>yes we did
>faggot
>be a player and pass on your jeans.

>Have you had your heart broken, Jow Forums ?
N-no, of course not.

Attached: joyful laughter.jpg (384x384, 35K)

nice try juden

Attached: 1500035577644.jpg (250x238, 8K)

It means you're ugly.

I've dated plenty of cute girls, and will continue to do so lol

After the first time I went on a spree and banged about 25 chicks in a summer. Just do it.

Well if you hadn't learned enough for what to look out for in the NEXT relationship then don't go for another relationship. If you have a blind distrust of all women then maybe you would be better off alone youtube.com/watch?v=l_RuTvO4g9A

You can get a new puppy at the humane shelter for free ya know?!

The fact that heartbreak is the worst feeling ever proves that we didn't evolve to get hit with it as much as we see today -and indeed, depression rates are sky high, confirming my theory

Bro, ever since I moved to Las Vegas almost 5 years ago, my social/dating life has straight up died. I never made any friends, there is no pool of women for me to date, there is no opportunity for me to join any sort of a social circle. No nadda, zip, zilch, nothing. My life has straight up died since moving here, and it sucks. I used to have friends, women, I used to have a life..... this place fucking sucks

Pic related of OP's pic is a whore

Attached: 1547483627204.jpg (574x1024, 67K)

>Have you had your heart broken?
Yes
>Why risk it again?
Because not everyone is a piece of shit and real love is always worth it

If you're really so worried about being heart-broken then just go slow with the girls you meet, but never become a MGTOW or some dumb shit like that. finding decent friends helps too

t. finally getting out of depression after 3 years cos of this bullshit

Attached: 1547072409265.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

>Pass on your jeans
Kek

No but that's just it

Imagine for your next relationship, you've achieved your personal growth, and you have a better understanding of what you want in a relationship.

AND SHE STILL SPONTANEOUSLY DUMPS YOU. It happens all text time, regularly. Relationships are incredibly difficult to foster in modern society.

We were born into a sick society. I'm not going to let that heartbreak me, and in fact I'm going to conquer it and bang hundreds of women until I die. I'm gonna conquer the life I was born into, not the other way around

you either sink or swim, and I'm going to swim

The chances of it happening again are extraordinarily high. When your mental health is at stake, you'd be a fool to play Russian Roulette.

Anyone born in the West is playing Russian Roulette with their mental health, concerning relationships. This can be concluded. Google it, really.

I would bet that heartbreak is some form is the leasing cause of depression in this country.

And we never slow down to stop and examine why or how

>be me 16 years old, shes 15
>dated her for 1 year
>i loved her
>had to move back to Norway because parents wanted it.
>Me dont want to because i love a girl in Minnesota
>Forced to move back anyway
>last day in Minnesota, i made her promise me she wont go with other guys because i will do my damn best to move back to Minnesota
>we talk everyday for a year
>me move back without telling her (surprise thingy)
>me come inside her house and find her with a guy playing wii
>me wtf
>she hes only a friend user
>me ok come here baby
>me ruined my future so i can be with her
>going to the store
>4 guys come and beat the shit out of me and ask me to never meet my girl again or i am dead
>me wtf
>me look at the distance and see her watching the boys beat me and laughing
>me sad to this day :(

No, I always knew there was something wrong with you White people, even though I was born here. I worked hard to isolate myself from you lot in the actual/real world, only forming friendships online. I can peer into your faults better than other foreigners too. I think my background in philosophy helped, even though I did this entirely as a hobby.
>And if so, why risk it again?
If you were such a superior race as you like to claim, then how did you find yourself in such a predicament? The fact of the matter is there is no superior race. In fact, humility is what leads to greatness.

If you people were more humble, I could help you, but you are some of the most obnoxious, arrogant pieces of shit.

The first step is to acknowledge modernity was a failure and progressivism is bullshit. Modern science has brought nothing but paint to this world. The short-sightedness of your ancestors is largely to blame, but I would not place the entire fault or burden on your shoulders. There is always more nuance involved and not a simple blame game.

>And we never slow down to stop and examine why or how
It's because of your arrogance and fear of contemplative time in solitude. Quite frankly, I don't give a shit if you suffer at this point. Just don't take it out on me. I tried to help you imbeciles numerous times.

>The first step is to acknowledge modernity was a failure

I know it is.

I was watching a photographer in Eastern Ethiopia last night - Art Wolfe's show on PBS. Based & red pilled show.

Anyway, I can almost guarantee that they don't experience heartbreak as often as we do.

I mean seriously, heartbreak is as bad as experiencing a loss of life. Ithey should be treated as a fucking epidemic. Our society sucks dick

>The short-sightedness of your ancestors is largely to blame, but I would not place the entire fault or burden on your shoulders. There is always more nuance involved and not a simple blame game.

Right. I think any race of people who advanced as quickly as we did would have reached the Modern Society endgame, too like we did, and how we spread it across the world

But, in our lifetime there needs to be a mental health revolution, to accommodate our modern living. You look accommodation the rising suicide rates, widespread depression - CLEARLY WE NEED A FUCKING MENTAL HEALTH REVOLUTION.

I swear to fucking god, I'm not touching another relationship until society changes, fuck that bullshit.

Then don't date someone who doesn't take relationships seriously you idiot.

If you want, I can give advice on how your relationships can work, but it requires you to think deeply on what it is I am saying. Also, no memes or "omg I can't believe this".

The main thing to maintain relationships is to form a hobby with your gf or wife in which you can grow in. You should also minimize the value of sex, but frequently put emphasis on being monogamous and the value of forbearance.

The point is, you have to find a hobby in which you can grow in. There are many deep hobbies such as creating music together or what have you. I recommend giving frequent Gnostic analyses on the role of sex; there is really nothing bad about having "no sex life". These are all just games Jews create to make you feel suffocated. It is better to have no sex life than to be a cuck, trust me on this.

Regardless, I do not recommend having children. Society has failed and Schopenhauer was proven right.

yes
>And if so, why risk it again?
because my watched manga series don't update quickly enough for my liking

ive never had the chance