Why White Genocide?

Ummmm my dudes....why are we letting White Genocide Happen?

Like....entire cities are becoming non-white in one generation....and we are letting it happen? We are even helping speed up its process...Why?

Attached: 30572233_2051177465126336_8338272452169695232_n.jpg (806x478, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GcYlEl6FEI
newobserveronline.com/germany-nonwhite-in-one-generation/
youtube.com/watch?v=VUbxVfSqtt8
white-history.com/2017/06/27/canada-80-nonwhite-within-100-years/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we
sage, you fucking leaf

Are you paying taxes? Then you're actively contributing to white genocide.

tell you what, you start a movement to take back our nations, you start a group big enough to attract mainstream attention for the cause of violently ruthlessly retaking our heritage and I will join you in arms. until then stfu.
>inb4 glownigger

So....you're telling me I should start an "pro-white" organization that seeks to "ruthlessly reclaim our birthright"?

Wouldn't that get me put into a rape dungeon? (aka prison).

the absolute state of "dissident" leafs.

grow a pair of balls. kill journalists or yourself.

Attached: drumpf EXPOSED.jpg (500x442, 73K)

Hey keyboardwarrior LARPer:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GcYlEl6FEI

Here is a video on how to avoid prison rape....watch it and tell me you do not fear the consequences of committing serious crimes.

Actually---you're encouraging me to murder people, which is a crime in itself; a pretty serious one.

shut up, the leaf asks the right questions

Read the Lord of the rings but replace Numenorians with white people

FBI pls no bully
Jow Forums is a board of peace

White genocide is a conspiracy theory
All your talking points fall apart after 1 minute of alaysis
Just skip the formalities, say you're racist and want an ethnostate

>White genocide is a conspiracy theory
newobserveronline.com/germany-nonwhite-in-one-generation/

You can see with your own eyes, Paris is blacked, London is browned, whole provinces of Sweden are Somali'ed.

Musilim pig.

Attached: 8hm6gxf1bku11.jpg (1326x632, 655K)

debunk 1-4 by providing a single example

youtube.com/watch?v=VUbxVfSqtt8

I am racist and want an ethnostate.

Thank you for being honest about it.
Still makes textbook stupid.

Attached: 1534415533728.jpg (227x225, 6K)

not watching a 30 min video
just post one non majoritary white/Western country where immigration is forced

It doesn't require "racism," just a will to survive. You're delusional if you don't think the new 3rd world majority, raised on Marxism and/or Islam won't just violently eradicate the remaining white people when they take control over the government.

White women are fucking broken dude. It's over. My final plan is to just act so fucking manly that hopefully it sets some women into white baby making mode.... but I'm 5'8 and balding, and I've never even had a women tread me like a human my entire life.

Buddy---you can try to say 2+2=/=4---but it does.

You can say white genocide isn't real, but you can see it all over, with your own eyes.

white-history.com/2017/06/27/canada-80-nonwhite-within-100-years/

Most major Canadian cities are already more than 50% non-white---but post a youtube video and you're all of the sudden right.

Muslim pig invader.

There are 360,000 births a day. Go on, go kill people. Let's see how far you get. There's nothing to do short of total war.

Attached: 1439318944234.jpg (1600x681, 200K)

not really encouraging it, but if some faggot is gonna go shitpost irl, they should make peace with the lord beforehand and go down with their actions. life in prison or a ton of years on death row seems alot worse than just ending it.

Just so we are clear....I'm filling out an FBI report for you right now---you're saying that you are encouraging me to go on a murder-suicide rampage?

grid down is the only way to go. throw the world back into suffering and watch whites climb back to the top, this time learning from their mistakes.

wtf, im just saying prison would be a terrible way to go.

are you actually serious or is this a meme i cant tell

the urls of your links are enough to send retard alert signals to my brain

if you cant delve deep into a topic, you admit by proxy that youre just a surface level brainlet

your reading comprehension skills are shit tier partner.

>anyrism because someone says white history is a thing that exists and made a website about it
you are having an anyrism because you are a filthy neanderthal jew who's blood hatred of cro magnon is only matched by your taste for the blood of children.

Attached: STOP BITING OUR CHILDREN KIKE DOGS.png (1400x1400, 2.06M)

that's a really long way of saying you can't provide a single example

Shut the fuck up muslim pig---we aren't stupid cattle here on Jow Forums.

>cities
Cities are bad, and have always been bad.
The good news is, people who live in cities are easily genocided.

>quote mining
>assuming immigration is going down
>ignoring the fact that whites are actually going to be replaced

holly shit that's a terrible video. For an "unbiased" video this guy is a fucking retard

Have you been to London recently?
That place is beyond help, brexit or no brexit.

He's a muslim pig invader committing "Taqyuia"---the practice of lying and deceiving for the benefit of Islam.

Legit can't tell if you're an elaborate troll or actually just beyond downsyndrome stupid.

>Muslim pig invader gets unmasked
>"Are you retarded my friend? My friend I am not your enemy my friend"

K you're a troll. You're too big of a stereotype to be real. That's something you can work on for the next time, don't make it too obvious.

>*oink oink allah akbuar!*

If you're not a meme, calling me muslim invader doesn't support your case.
It's like saying muslims are above the danish average in most measurable metrics. Surely the west should embrace inviting such high caliber humans into their land, no?

Nah, look. I hate all religious people, especially muslims. Your meme position is just far too stupid and not based in reality to get onboard with.

Shut the fuck up muslim oinker invader.

Your takbir will do you no good here.

Had to google what takbir means.
But it made me realize, holy shit, this canadian nigger is a muslims shitposer
UNMASKED FOOL

Attached: heh.jpg (500x495, 45K)

>Like....entire cities are becoming non-white in one generation....and we are letting it happen? We are even helping speed up its process.

and like, you have only just worked this one out?

Attached: mpp.jpg (285x209, 10K)

Taqiya
>In Islam, Taqiya or Taqiyya (Arabic: تقیة taqiyyah, literally "prudence, fear") is a precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution. Another term for this concept, kitmān (lit.

This is exactly what you're doing muslim pig.
Get fucked.

Dating a black girl rn. Fuck wypipo

Nigga you know more about islam than I do
Youre the troll muslim shitskin hahahahahaha

Attached: thinking.jpg (128x108, 14K)

Find a nice wife and start having kids folks

friendly reminder that all white people will be gone by 2050 and theres NOTHING you can do it about it~!

not even baiting tho, say goodnight boys :3

>RIP Germany. You won't be missed

>why is it EVERY white country is forced to be multicultural/multiracial?
no white country is "forced" to be multicultural, but they are all so spectacularly cuckolded that they accept it with open arms. who the fuck could force america to do anything? what people here call white genocide is actually white suicide. at any point over the last several decades the american people could've put their foot down, but they chose not to. white nationalism has never been more than extremist fringe group, nor will it ever become more

Germanys muslim population: 4586091, 5.7%

>EVACUATE ALL WHITE CHILDREN, DANGER, NATIONAL EMERGENCY

Attached: mostfamousayrab.jpg (960x540, 30K)

>Germanys muslim population: 4586091, 5.7%
Nice Taqiya muslim nigger--(((census))) says it's 5.7%, meanwhile entire cities are becoming non-white majority.

Seems to be more than what (((census))) is claiming.

Wrong.

>Lauren Southern
HAHAHAHA

That's not going to cut it at this point, this is what you do after you take care of all other business first.

Because we are empathic beings. Just let it happen. It makes us feel better.

Because white people dont make a good Slave. White people are the obstacle to g-d chosens’ agenda.

>having white kids is not going to cut it at this point

found the kike

White nationalists and the Alt-Right un-ironically support accelerationism.

Because we vote for (((Elites))) and listen to (((media))) figures instead of running ourselves. They can't save us, they're using us to further their own agendas.

sage yourself you fucking shart

Yes my nigga join UKIP closest we will get 2 be fair

/thread
We’ll get nowhere playing by kiked rules and trying to convince them we’re not racist.
Let’s be clear about it, and if they try to stop us it will be war.

fuck. it doesnt matter. whites will decline and asians will take our place, until browns take over, and all hopes of our civilization reaching the stars are dead.
I am 100% european ethnicity in the US, but have extensively been with only girls that are non white.
This is partly because non-european girls can:
cook, clean, and have good sex.
White girls are shit at what it means to be a women, and focus on dumb shit like womens careers, instead of pleasing a husband and creating a family.
My current girlfirend is Iranian, who fits those top 3 criteria, white girls just cant compete.
But I know its my duty to save the white race and thus innovation/civilization to keep the average IQ over 100, but white girls are such shit on average its hard to find one that isnt total trash/one in general.
I live in califorina, and its REALLY fucking bad in the southern part of the state. The north part aside from sacremento/bay area is like 95% white. But the rest of the state especially socal is like 25% white, not kinding.
Finding white girls out here is so fucking hard, espcially ones that arent fat femenist liberal shit heads
I have an IQ of 135, and I feel its important to carry on my lineage of engineers/physicists, to allow for future innovation. My family name established yale and put the first man on the moon.
But it seems finding a white girl is impossible task. Most of california is mexican/asian/indian you guys have no idea how bad it is here.
hopefully some of you can find white women to further our civilization to the stars and escape this shit hole
dont let our race down

Sshhh, have you seen the new iThing 10.0.1? You should listen to some nigger rap while you ask Alexa to search for it on your xbox vr, also here's coupons for pizza and mountain jew. Stop asking questions.

Attached: 1471879718895.jpg (397x573, 48K)

This. With no western support Israelis would all be jihad'd into the ocean by the next morning, the 3rd world would digest itself as peacekeeping forces and food aid stop coming in, and a big portion of asian wealth that lies in western debt would vanish. At home anyone with a rifle and two brain cells would start clearing out the 36 year old migrant 'children' and the scum that got them here in the first place.
Granted a chunk of the white population (read: instgram thots, boomers and $oy boys) would die off from pumpkin latte withdrawal, but the remainder would come out on top like they always have. Whites are extremophiles. There's nothing they haven't conquered at some stage.

Attached: 1459684035386.gif (384x216, 1.96M)