The Enemies of Christ (And the West)

Alrighty, so consensus has it that Islam and Talmudism (The ideology of our big-nosed friends) remain as the largest threats to western civilization, white people (and the human race in general), and a good world all-around. Most people assign this simply to the "sandniggers" (Arabic persons) and Kikes (Jewish/Hebrew persons who have perverted the tenets of OG Judaism).

If we can all agree on this, then we move on to the BIG question: We know our enemies, we see our enemies, but what can/should we do about them? Please discuss.

Attached: 1530587299517.jpg (902x1024, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xCkS9DOILVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing, people are sheep. We would only be demonized even more, and we do not have enough people for full fledged right wing death squads.

>but what can/should we do about them?
FBI thread number 23583212

Christ is the enemy of mankind, tf are you on about op?

Attached: 647bf62e27d32ae41a6ee3f3d89072ad.jpg (300x300, 25K)

You just mad we made your shitty holidays better. No kids waits all year for the Winder Solstice, they wait for CHRISTMAS.

lmao

The only reason we haven't won yet is because of that idea

In what ways? The Catholic church sucks, but Christ has not hurt us in any way.

If this is true, you've just argued that Kikes are the superior race.

>OG Judaism
There is no Judaism during the Old Testament. It's called "Christianity". Jews retconned themselves as the Old Testament religion and hijacked it as if they were the original israelites.

Superior - no
Opportunistic and greedy - Yes

Judaism was the name for our religion before Christ came along, and some people do practice Judaism faithfully. Far more, however, practice Talmudism

If they were able to accomplish all that?

You're in denial. It's understandable.

With enough support and the ability to stay in the shadows, anyone can accomplish anything. Just as God has strength, so too do Satan and his allies.

We must simply remember that we are stronger.

The ability to stay in the shadows is strength. Does the worlds top military units still line up with muskets on the battlefield? No.

Don't be a fool. If what OP claims is true. They were able to accomplish all that despite their disadvantages. OP literally argues for their superiority. It's not fear mongering, it's boasting.

anti isreali/pro palestinian ideas have been propagating in the left for a while and have gained popularity in the west overall...

I am OP

Anyhow, staying in the shadows is a sign of weakness, and wrongness. If you must hide your deeds then you know that others will kill you for them.

>Despite their disadvantages
Such as what? They have engineered conflicts and catastrophes for centuries in order to gain immunity from criticism. Their only power comes from what the weak give to them.

I believe in the legitimacy of the state of Israel, but I think it needs a change of leadership (just like Europe and the US). Palestine can get bombed into Oblivion though. To Hell with any and all countries under Sharia Law

youtube.com/watch?v=xCkS9DOILVo
if it gains traction jews lose if it fails scummy hollywood gets wrecked either way it's lulz

Hell yeah. Win-win

im with gaddafi they're both idiots. israel had the chance to get the land ans said its not important and now it wants it. palistine had plenty of time to organize and found a country and it didnt. either ways its thier fight not ours, and so there is no reason to send money or weapons or any help unless the american people want to do so. and sense I dont see them being asked it would appear it's not a democratic decision.

Real nigga Christians only celebrate Passover, measure in cubits,herding sheep while being carpenters and trade fish furs livestock and wine.

I agree completely. I believe in the legitimacy of Israel, but I also believe in its sovereignty. They don't need our help, and we have our own problems.

Yeee

what israel is doing to the palistinian peopl eis like the holocaust. this could be a could talking point as it would put jews on the defensive, and neutralize the holocaust victim angle.
another potential one is to perhaps "accidentally" mix up jews as whites this forces them to either define themselves as not white or as white and all that it comes with all the privilege and what not. they would most likely choose to be not white.then it becomes a question of where they fit on the totem pole of oppression, drawng them to scrutiny for there high social status.

boomer isreali loving retards are easy to neutralize all you have to do is claim isreali military is garbage and the worst. then they rush to defend them saying that they are the best of the best. then you ask why they need our help if they're so good? why do they need our money and our support if they face no threat on account of they superior military capabilities in the region?

The muslim shill squad is in full shill mode tonight. But muslims in Congress push lgbt faggotry the same as kikes.
Islam us the enemy and so are kikes

I don't necessarily condemn what they do to the Palestinians. Muslims are rabid animals, and no cruelty is too cruel for them in my eyes.

Anyhow, those are good talking points to put them under fire from their own slaves, however. We should start some social movements in favor of these ideas.

This is good too.

I know. What do we do about them, though?

overall it would be best to focus on the middle east conflict this is where these two parties are focused on each other and not on us. It might be possible to get muslims to identify with palestine and gain interest in the conflict by framing it as sunni persecution.

We could, but I don't want to embolden them. They're violent and unstable as-is

>(OP) What do
>(You) 'Nothing'
*sees*
>t.christcuck
Of course

Also that post looks like jewish pilpul but worse because it's coming from a christcuck

>O-oh boy h-he said the c-c-c-christcuck word!
>I guess our points are totally invalidated
Get the Hell out you retarded nigger.