The most redpilling channel on kiketube

This is Jonna Jinton. Blonde, blue eyed Norther European.

>Wears traditional clothing
>Keeps a house and doggo in the middle of nature
>Ice bathes
>Does/sings kulning
>Always talks about beauty of nature (all seasons)
>Traditional craftsmanship work with husband.
>Always has soothing imagery of nature and music in videos.

This girl does more for the white race than any incel sperg in this place. Just read the fucking comments on the videos. People are literally breaking down in tears because they 'feel one with nature' and their ancestral spirits briefly awaken by watching these videos. You want to redpill women, pol? This is the way. Refer them to Jonna's channel.

>youtube.com/watch?v=l_4lwgvOjKc

Attached: jonna.jpg (900x900, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/politicians-of-sollefteå-municipality-don-t-build-wind-turbines-in-grundtjärn
youtube.com/watch?v=eFA7GYiArt0
youtu.be/WQFlu4L_iAU
youtube.com/watch?v=G3KhXKBnUx4
youtu.be/eEDmZlVCCzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post nudes

Taking YT comments seriously is only the 2nd dumbest thing you could do on the internet, right after taking Jow Forums posts seriously.

>t. Beta orbiter

Keep sending her cash along with the other cuck boys. She's also 30 and aged like milk.

very inspiring

Attached: 12254556612315646531.jpg (299x272, 17K)

she married a black guy tho OP

>Tfw never ODed on white pills

Attached: CryingWojakMask.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Did she, or did she not fuck a nigger? Other's are claiming that to be the case

she also married a literal beta orbiter. She met her husband on YOUTUBE COMMENTS and SHE invited him over. Not the other way around. She said his comments were "so wise i had to meet him. I had fallen for him without even meeting." He was an unemployed neet who moved in with her shortly after them meeting.
So yes, you, yes you, mr. beta orbiter Jow Forums 4/10 neet... you too can get an 8/10 aryan waifu and live innawoods for the rest of your days.

Don't ever let them tell you its impossible.
It isn't.

Attached: AryanPrincessMarriedQuasimodo.jpg (4096x2160, 753K)

Really guys? Looking up info on Jonna Jinton and this is in the suggestions

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-165000_1.jpg (354x500, 27K)

lucky bastard

Hopefully your H1B expires soon and youre forced to go back to India.

She's probably nuts. Or he's hung like a donkey

also friendly reminder that there is a 100% chance she is full multikulti and is completely fine with Sweden becoming Islamic majority by 2100, in which it is projected to be with certainty. It'll be 40% muslim by 2050 alone by current demographic trends. Its what happens when you are a country of 12 million and your ethnic group has 1.2 kids, and the muslim hordes have 6+ kids on average.

He shitposted his way to a perfect life with perfect wife. Holy shit.

does she have children?

Nobody has, unless you take some sort of drug like MDMA.

She is also fighting the installation of windmills in Sweden . Go girl!

Here is her petition:

change.org/p/politicians-of-sollefteå-municipality-don-t-build-wind-turbines-in-grundtjärn

Attached: nowindmills.jpg (800x450, 65K)

no. not yet.

The video brought a tear to my eye. Thanks for sharing.

My dad ODed on Aspirin when I was 9. Literally made his temples explode

she "fell for him" before ever seeing him. Some women are really romantic, and even if you are a beta orbiter, well, they exist because they do in fact sometimes get lucky. At least the ones with enough brains and the ones that break through the creepy filter and the "he's not like the other guys" filter. It's not a meme. Women really do care a lot less about physical appearance than men. I mean they don't on tindr and at the club, but the real women looking for serious relationships; physical appearance is like 4th on the list of importance.

What's wrong with windmill power generators?

And she's 30 something? Why are we talking about her? She's not redpilled at all.

Some beta did pay $10k for her abstract art painting and it was probably OP.

This.

I bet she has the same sexual tastes of typical Swedish women, right?

Attached: Lovely Swedish interracial couple.jpg (1023x704, 101K)

They make a lot of noise and will ruin the local town she is in with the noise.

Also, wind power doesn't pay back the cost of the wind turbines for a long time. They also take a lot to maintain.

They also kill birds with the blades.

It is a "green dream" and mostly a dream because when you look at the components, they aren't green to get.

Attached: jonna snow forest.jpg (600x400, 307K)

>Expensive as fuck
>Maintenance queens
>Ugly as fuck
>Birb holocaust machines

If you want """"green energy"""", solar panels are far superior.

Right, 4th, after Fame, Money, and Power.
You still have some growing up to do. I hope you do not get hurt too badly, fren.

She bought her own house and worked for what she has. And she runs her own business.

white pills are a meme. Women want men who take white pills because black pilled men are miserable and won't be good fathers. Only problem is that we do in fact live in the Kali Yuga, so to be white pilled NOW is to be a fucking lunatic who is completely detached from reality. Now historically the "black pilled" people were in fact wrong. The white pilled people were historically right. But that doesn't compute anymore when technology radically destroys the family unit, and you have the eradication of all European values, and the obliteration of your genetic kin, all within the span of just several generations.
So you got this conundrum. If you adhere to reality, you gotta be black pilled. Especially if you look at demographics, Africa's population growth, and race and IQ, coupled with concentration of wealth, and the domination of society by algorithms and technology.
But not of those things matter because female brains are programmed by hundreds of thousands of years, of wanting white pilled people for when hope still was the logical position.
We are indeed in the Kali Yuga. A dying people in a dying civilization on a dying planet.

Attached: 1549865115822.jpg (800x492, 85K)

Can somebody tell him?

Pajeet found a beautiful woman in Sweden.

Wow redpilled women into thinking they can feel nature spirits and wanting to live an Instagramworthy meme lifestyle

Such a great thing

This is some truly fucking gay larp shit. It's no different than titty streamers on twitch cosplaying as medieval characters

But does she actually pursue sex with an immigrant bull. I'm 99.999 percent certain that she does.

Attached: Swedish interracial children.jpg (1600x1255, 196K)

>Pajeet found a beautiful woman in Sweden.
That means there's perhaps even hope for you, user.

Attached: Muricans shopping scooters.png (842x422, 789K)

Maximum shill sperg itt. Good.

Attached: 1545962399422.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

all forms of "green" energy are a meme and supply insanely tiny amounts of overall energy use. Especially as the global population continues to exponentially grow, and more and more humans are demanding a first world life style. The only sane position is full on nuclear power. Which has always been the safest, and most efficient producer of power. You can count the number of deaths from nuclear energy on one hand. You can count the cancer victims of nuclear energy on two hands. Modern reactors are also physically impossible to have core leaks due to the way they are designed now. All the historical "incidents" which were all minor and had no long term health effects, were gross negligence with 1950s reactors. Not a problem in the modern world anymore and going forward.

KEK

Attached: 1549833564032.jpg (640x633, 87K)

So does she have at least four maybe six children? Don't hold up some hipster dirtbags living in the middle of nowhere as the ideal of the white race. Not having children with another white woman or man and living as a DINK aka double income no kids. Living that type of lifestyle is EXACTLY what is wrong with white people and how we got into this fucking problem in the first place. You can blame the JEW all you want but this lifestyle of self indulgence is the root cause of many of our problems.

Yup and so did I. Am I the "ultimate redpill xddd!" Now too? Leave your house and interact with real women you pathetic beta Jesus Christ I'm so happy my existence is nowhere near as pitiful as yours, literally falling in love over some mildly trad female. Reassess your life and grow some fucking balls

yeah basically. Its a testament to how far gone society is that just larping in the woods is enough to make you famous.

Why would masculine pursuits make a woman redpilled, user? She failed to do the one thing she has to do to be a good woman.

I enjoyed the video but I fear most women these days will be immune.

I've followed Jonna since she went viral with the kulning stuff. It's been a pleasure to see that she has not once done any lefty-shit signaling. Not once.

She has definitely been in the vanguard in presenting an alternative to the urbanite lifestyle to tons of women.

Attached: Jonna.jpg (1156x615, 70K)

I’ve been watching her for like 3 years now. Her husband looks like a basedboy but whatever. She’s connecting Europeans back to their roots. And she’s cute, not in a thot way either. She’s like the ultimate trad qt.

I mean, I’ve jacked off to her feet a couple times. She’s barefoot in a lot of her vids. Sorry.

sorry for your loss

Attached: 1522127404396.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

She is a childless 30-something. How is she traditional? Because she makes pretty moaning noises?

We will transition to fusion with the coming decades. ITER will prove we can achieve a net gain of energy from the reaction, then completely safe limitless free energy will become a thing (as long as you have tritium and deuterium).

ITER is a fucking joke dude.

Better than twerking her ass like a nigger.

not twerking your ass like a nigger isn't enough to be traditional.

>iter is a joke
Must be a pretty good joke to have governments invest $30b and have some of the worlds best minds in engineering and physics working on it. I'm sure it'll be a real knee slapper. Also, you're retarded and you should commit sudoku.

shes 29 according to google.
she needs to get started asap

that is a honkie i can get down with

Just because she doesn't have kids doesn't mean she can't inspire others through action. Jesus Christ, this is what's wrong with this sperghole place. If something doesn't fall 10/10 into your narrow view of things, it's instantly discredited. Go fuck yourself up the ass fucking burgermutt.

Attached: 15484747781922353425.jpg (540x720, 178K)

Your type of salty purity spiralers are the most contemptible part of this place.

Jinton has 350000 subscribers. Probably most of her subscribers are young urbanites who live hollow lives in cities still trying to figure out what to do. All they know is the city life. Then they see Jonna, a former urbanite, making herself an awesome life in the ''middle of the nowhere''.

>have governments invest $30b and have some of the worlds best minds in engineering and physics working on it
>30 billion fucking dollars
>Barely breaks Q=1
>Cant run for more than a tiny amount of time
>No provisions for energy extractions so it literally makes no electricity
>Uses superconductors that were obsolete before they even broke ground
>Needs constant maintenance because neutron bombardment and to maintain it they need to literally strip the whole thing down and rebuild it

It's a joke. You want to talk about fusion your only semi realistic option is SPARC and you show your absolute fucking brainlet status by talking about ITER.

She should have 9 kids but she has none and a dog. Blue pilled normie bitch.

Are business is to make arts & crafts shit and bring in the betabux.
Her subscribers are betas.

one dimensional logic

user is right this has far more impact on people. She sells a positive message and instead of nagging on here she actually does something. All your negative arguments show that you're all just pathetic losers who can only criticize people and point fingers but actually have no constructive message or alternative. And you sure ain't living it. You stick to muh Nazism, muh blackpill because it's safe. You won't ever have to come out for it in real life because you know it would destroy your future. Hence you're just a keyboard warrior.

Thanks for the link, OP. Jow Forums fights harder against the white family than against anything else whatsoever.

Here's another good youtube account (she is Christian and has three kids):
youtube.com/watch?v=eFA7GYiArt0

stop orbiting nigger
that aside, it's possible to find them, they're mostly in Finngolia

>Blonde
She's obviously a fake blonde from that pic. Her hair roots are dark brown.

What you meant to say was dark brown haired, blue eyed, Northern European.

>Northern European
You mean Scandinavian right? The same people who raped women and Chidren during viking raids and have contributed basically nothing to European history until Recently?

The French or Italians are much more worthy of praise than Scandinavians. Atleast they actually have a long history of high Culture and technological Accomplishment.

no children eh

you must be from Molenbeek

>that fucking hairline
What were his comments?

Is love actually complete chance? Is it just complete chance whether you'll meet the literal 10/10 trad aryan waifu or not?

The guy doesn't deserve her at all I hope he knows that and treats her well. Better create tons of kids too.

Attached: 25d36555f2a5a5cdd5898f529e44228211eec005_hq.gif (500x280, 250K)

>muh wymen can only be baby machines and nothing else
She has done more for the Nordic people than you ever will.

You are projecting. You have a history of beta-subbing to women and you even donated large sums to some of them. After realizing how humiliating that is, you try to call out your past behavior in other people when you are merely hallucinating it.

Attached: you fuck your mother.jpg (1200x1200, 67K)

Guilty to that as well

Why doesn't he fucking shave his head? He looks like an ayy lmao with that hairstyle, he'd at least look presentable without it.

For swedes and scandinavians she is a gateway to nationalism. Not for you, since you cant relate

Kek, I never spent a penny.

Tfw when living in Skyrim
youtu.be/WQFlu4L_iAU

Does that Swedish nationalism also include the rejection of Christianity? Because if not your ancestors would have a problem with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=G3KhXKBnUx4

Attached: Viking.jpg (704x396, 56K)

She doesn't have kids. That's not even hard. It's the most important thing she can do and she fucked it up. It's not nitpicking. She literally failed at fulfilling her purpose in life. You're worshiping a childless 30-year-old because she makes moans in front of pretty landscapes.

You realize you're retarded right? They're both working towards the same goal and ITER has the backing of multiple governments, SPARC just has MIT and a private entity trying to produce it. You can be a fan of SPARC all you want, ITER is going to be the one that changes everything. 500MW nigger.

Huge wind power farms also change the natural air flow over the Earth. Like huge dams they shouldn't exist.

ITER is a literal dead end you moron.

The Seventh Seal was pretty much an allegory for the death of Europe after the Crusades. They gave up on God.

Attached: the-seventh-seal-banner[1].jpg (851x315, 25K)

the shills are almost too easy to pick out anymore

>spent most of their history raping and pillaging everyone else
>now they are getting raped and pillaged by islamic barbarians
They deserve it

This, my first 2 girlfriends were girls my mates started dating because the girls mates would push the hot single girls into it. But the my spastic mates would rather "play grab ass" and be gay then talk to them so they would talk to me and within a week, break up and date me.

I mean, they aren't my mates now but fuck it

I dont really care

Here's a good whitepill.

youtu.be/eEDmZlVCCzc

All the shitskins they import into cold climates will never last. Europeans have thousands of years of living in these harsh conditions and once the free shit dries up and the shitskins have to fin for themselves; they'll voluntarily go back to where they came from.

this

try and spot the perverted jews in this thread. they just can't help outing themselves

thats called envy

I appreciate the things you like about her, but she comes across as an attention whore. The way she eye fucks the camera is uncomfortable.

Show flag, little kike.

>I don't really care about going back to my roots and participating in the traditions of my ancestors
Yeah, ok. Whatever you say Sven. I guess your talking about more of a Mcdonalds-style Nationalism then?

The way kikes fuck you, just fuck you in any way, every day, is more uncomfortable.

post the feet pics pls

Where is the children though? She's a dirty shekel-hunter likes the rest of them. her fucking painting sucks also. This cunt lives around where I live. Come back when she's had like six kids, then we can talk about saving our people.

Then you are retarded and should be killed together with the christ-faggots.

Holy fuck ahmed. Do you think every commie out there just stuck at home living the commie life? Why do you think they are winning today? They have influencers, media, everything. They know how to change the masses. We don't, because of always LARPing.

At least when the jews fuck me, theres not a swedish man right there, smiling like a dumb dog who doesn't understand what's happening (Jonnas husband).

Woah this thing looks rad, I want one

Attached: sno.png (794x441, 354K)