VICTORY

>all bugs will be extinct within 100 years

HAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKING FUCKED BUGS

Attached: FUCK BUGSS.png (818x668, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R1Nd6LU4ImQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Ronaldsay_sheep
bbc.com/earth/story/20150924-north-ronaldsay-sheep-eat-seaweed-and-little-else
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=DPnWaBsMYnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who gets China's land then?

Does this mean turkey will be empty

Jews

BUGS ARE SOO FUKING STUPID XD
STUPID MORONS CANT EVFEN SURVIVE
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

I kill billions of bugs a year myself with high tech devices

fucking canadians won't stop eating them.

all you had to do was post the in store pices...

This isn't a good thing you idiots. If the honey bees die so do we.

FUCK BUGS!

NATURE BTFO

FUCK DOGS TOO LMAO

KEK XDDD MAGA!

Attached: 1F3CCE0B-F3F3-429D-8FED-293317E0C576.png (291x314, 134K)

now what will the goyim eat

>all you had to do was post the in store pices...

Attached: Lord Humongous.jpg (500x436, 64K)

This is no joke shithead.
Soon as the bugs die ALL other life dies too. It wont be 100 years though, the planet is kill in 30 years.
No bugs no polinization no food no life.

>collapse of nature

about fucking time

might as well speed up the process by spreading ophiocordyceps through all forests in the world

ecktually... most of our staple crops are self pollinating.

>white peepoh nations need to start eating bugs
>bugs are going to be all gone soon!!!
What do they mean by this? Anyone got the Qanus rundown?

fpbp

I rarely see bugs anymore. I don't live anywhere special. I don't know what shit they're putting in the sky or the water but it's clearly killing them all off.

So much for saving the environment by eating bugs instead of meat.

Make em pay for Buenos Aires.

Attached: AC511BFF-EED1-4EC3-BD8E-1A48383804FB.jpg (896x371, 208K)

GTFO BUGS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: bugs.gif (452x248, 2.23M)

RARE FLAG ALERT!!!!!

Didn't they confirm that it was a plant virus that jumped from tobacco to bees that was causing the hive collapses?

archive link is where?

Attached: Would-you-like-to-know-more.png (588x354, 331K)

Good. Fuck bugs. I don't buy all this shit about needing them for the existence of life - We can fucking adapt

people are next. These 30 years running up to pic related is going to be in-fucking-sane. Buckle up buttercups

Attached: World Fucked.jpg (1838x1838, 472K)

It's true that some insect populations have seen a decline since the advent of nuclear bomb air detonation tests, however it's not cause for alarm. The only insects that died off are the ones that are susceptible to a little bit of radiation (similar to why we now have antibiotic resistant tuberculosis). Nature does not fall for Jewish tricks and cares nothing for our observations, data or statistics. She will come out stronger on the other side.

They must have borrowed the model they used to make this prediction from the IPCC - the first tiny hint of a trend that is capable of being cherrypicked and it's "OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING WE'RE ALL DOOOOOOOOOOMED!"
You alarmist faggots really are the worst.
youtube.com/watch?v=R1Nd6LU4ImQ

>most prevalent and adaptive lifeform after bacteria will become extinct in 100
yeah nah

Attached: 1549612676867.jpg (474x240, 22K)

you're a fucking retard if you think that

birds and fish need them to survive

If the cost of killing every last mosquito, spider, wasp, and housefly is the death of every other living creature on earth, then that's a price I'm willing to pay.

Attached: deal-with-it.png (551x489, 289K)

No, you're a fucking retard and whatever you're thinking is wrong. The strong will adapt. You will die.

good, fuck shitskins

It isn't just bees. Many more insects are pollinators or food for something higher up the order. Bird, reptile, and some mammalian species will feel the hit. Same with a few freshwater fish who rely on bugs to sustain themselves. Oceans fucked anyway. Read recent reports on harvests from the pacific and YouTube is even letting videos of rad counts over the pacific stay up. Fukushima is wreaking havoc. But no one will have the heart to tactically nuke Japan and IDK how you could use magnetism to contain it at this scale. TLDR oceans dieing, bugs are dieing, we next niggas

how are insects adaptive?

It's a start

We can pollinate our own plants, we don't need niggerbugs to do it. We can just hire an illegal for 2 dollars an hour to rub plant sexy parts on each other, duhh.

Attached: 2.png (334x427, 348K)

End of bugs is the end of the food chain.
Fucking idiot.

If only, but I don't see Ticks, Lice, Fleas, Mosquitoes, Bedbugs, etc being extinct any time soon

/thread

The most worthless of life is posting on this thread.

fuck off and eat your soi-flavored crickets faggot

Goats adapted to eat seaweed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Ronaldsay_sheep

bbc.com/earth/story/20150924-north-ronaldsay-sheep-eat-seaweed-and-little-else

Attached: plan bee.jpg (1024x1024, 88K)

How can people believe in this CGI crap?
Insects existed when earth were many degrees hotter.
Thousands of new species of insects evolve every day.

INSECTOID DETECTED

CHINKS BTFO ETERNALLY

Attached: 1549862025313.jpg (167x175, 13K)

>radioactive hazard
>magnetism
The fuck are you talking about?

They reproduce quickly and in big numbers.
Anything else?

>all bugs
Yeah fucking right. There are thousands of individual species and literal quintillions of them crawling around the planet, of which an innumerable amount are ficking at all times of the day to make more. If anything it will be small-souled bugmen that die out within the century, and the gigaroach will rise up to take their place

ants are literally unextinctable

Fuck bugs
S

Bees and flowers didn't even exist for the most part of earth's life history, brainlet.

Neither did humans.

Attached: 1500194195191.jpg (500x619, 69K)

obviously not enough

Native Americans knew how to take care of this land, how to preserve it.

Whites just missed the caves so much they paved over everything with concrete and had an industrial revolution to see how quickly they could turn beautiful scenery into dusty shanty towns. The sons of Esau hunted wildlife to extinction for sport and their sins will be repaid with blood.

Attached: 5FBD4CBC-E63C-44B9-916F-2A1D1A55AF46.jpg (693x1000, 197K)

>innovative strategies needed to combat hunger
Had to keep Africa population stable. One in one thousand. Perfect target, optimal growth. Like gardening.

Attached: Mordin.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Exactly dumdum, and for the same reason, if humans disappear, life on earth will still go on.
There is no way humans will go away if bees go away, that's BS.
How will the extinction of Bees affect Eskimos? Gotcha.

underappreciated
here's a (you)

eskimos will be busy dealing with melting igloos

>Implying humans could extinct all bugs if we wanted to
We can't even get rid of roaches in a single house. We don't have the power to extinct insects and it's retarded to claim that we do.

S T O P

F E E D I N G

N I G G E R S

seriously if we stop feeding India/China/mexico/africa there would be no overpopulation issue. Not to mention its pretty immoral breeding a population indefinitely when we have a finite amount of resources on earth. Either way its going to balance out. It can be peaceful reduction of aid that forces the 3rd world to quit it shit with Jamal and Jose having 15 kids or it'll be a bunch of tiny cataclysmic wars over resources the likes of which we've never seen.

>implying wind pollination doesn't make up the majority of pollination
>implying other creatures and insects don't pollinate
>implying we can't pollinate with machinery

what a fucking retard

Beat me to it

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK

an (((alien))) attack, AM I RIGHT BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AM I RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, we're too retarded to figure out a way to pollinate the shit and we'll just die?

Humanity is tucked eventually no matter what when we run out of oil. It's not an infinite resource it will happen eventually. We need oil to feed 90% of the population.

What did we do before oil dipshit and why did we start using oil? Don't you think we'll figure something out, how retarded are you?

Yea right, America's breadbasket was the Great American Desert when Natives were in charge deciding to overprotect a single species, buffalo, and allowing them to trample and wallow over everything.

Are these the same experts that said that we would hit the point of no return ten years ago?
If true, isn't this pointless, and live the best we can?

Attached: 1504214113126s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

We must accept bug refugees to offset the aging population.

The chem trails we see in the sky that are not clouds could be killing the insects ?

> ITT dumb niggers who know nothing of ecology cheer on a possible catastrophe because a wasp stung them in their black asses when they were little
Good thing the article is absolute nonsense and insect aren't going extinct.

Attached: 1525387794795.jpg (1029x1200, 321K)

Rekt

>t.Some butthurt Eurofag who doesn't understand the concept of a joke.

Why should I care about flawed predictive modelling?

Scientists are fucking dumb. They've been wrong about climate change, why would they be right about this?

Attached: christy-chart-378a82c81b59f099.jpg (1573x1125, 199K)

>mandatory IQ testing world wide
>sterilize everyone under 100 IQ asap
>sterilize the bottom 1% of the bell curve, annually, going forward

Bugs wont die completely out but human populations will surely starve and it will be equalized in human cost praise nurgle may the southerners who fucked their enviroment starve and may starvation feed them all the redpills at once.

>you niggers need to learen about the Four Pests Campaign and how the sparrow nearly destroyed Chinese insectoids.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign

FUCK YOU BUG JEW
kill yourself kike bee

>Jow Forumsinization

Great counter point

>we
How many niggers or spics do you feed?

4chad is full of Jow Forumsonies

Attached: 43E22E95-8B73-45D7-94CB-9ED976D8D0A9.jpg (750x746, 282K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DPnWaBsMYnY

doesnt matter sub human sub saharans will be 4 billion people in 2080 (average IQ 65), humanity is doomed

As long as you pay Monsanto goons.

>This isn't a good thing you idiots. If the honey bees die so do we.
>implying that's not a good thing

This is just as dumb as when in the 1990s they were telling us that by 2000 global warming would become so severe that we'd reach a tipping point and the oceans would turn to acid and dissolve all the fish.

We gotta keep the bees tho, no air or honey if they die senpai.

Attached: shutterstock_731298193-e1538876341319.jpg (1920x1280, 291K)

I thought the OC thumbnail was a Jackson Pollock.

If the P-T event couldn't do it, filthy v*rtibroids certainly can't. Bring it spinecucks.

Attached: Cockroach-King.jpg (400x265, 14K)

None of us will be around to confirm it meh

Attached: whale riding.jpg (300x225, 11K)

How about this for a solution: let them starve. Yes, I'm serious, let them fucking starve.

Insects can undergo microevolution at a dizzying rate.

How the fuck would NUKING Japan make the radiation problem any better?

Flowering plants are the most prolific land plants, without them the planet dies.

Buzzwords user the power of buzzwords

Just when we got used to eating them.

Attached: bf37db09266e58a5336c617553d4215c--montana-hunting.jpg (472x700, 53K)