Hollywood user at the Grammys

Does Jow Forums remember Hollywood user? The insider busting out Pedos in (((Hollywood))) He said he would be at the Grammy's in green socks. Did anyone see who it was?

Attached: 1532481868406.png (1288x4448, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renegade_(TV_series)
youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is
theyig.ning.com/front-page-news/hollywood-user-an-inside-actor-blows-pedo-whistle
vogue.com/vogueworld/slideshow/grammys-2019-red-carpet-celebrity-fashion?mbid=synd_yahoo_rss
emmys.com/gallery/red-carpet
youtube.com/channel/UCD-1jAmL42qnEszozefaa1g/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bamp

Was it danny glover? Eddie murphy?

was just going to start the same thread. have a bump

there are people saying it's carl weathers (apollo creed in rocky and chubbs from happy gilmore)
h-user also went by renegade
i think it's carl weathers b/c pic related is the renegade connection
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renegade_(TV_series)
look who directed it

Attached: renegade.png (667x477, 179K)

obviously nobody on Jow Forums was going to watch this shit even if it were to ID one of our guys. maybe /tv/ would know.

you s c a r e d?

absolutely based black man

This. I'm taking a trip to

Who is Gia?

bump for interest.

Good idea user. Just started a thread there

I doubt any of them knew about the user being on here. What we need is a list of negroes who showed up at the grammies who are from an older generation of actors. Carl Weathers is likely. Who else was there?

I forgot all about this

I was Mister Boombastic

Attached: boombastic.jpg (1997x3000, 782K)

seen original posts but didnt watch, user speculated it was danny glover, bumb

Angelina Jolie Long known for her first film "Gia"

Not really famous for 90s teen movies other than Hackers though.

Sting is such a fucking creep.

pls be real
btw today are the grammys i am not watching it but maybe some of you are going to watch it

Hes not an actor

Whoa who the fuck is that wearing green socks?????????

I've noticed a huge decline in quality posts since Hwood user posted. Could be that there's still major censorship going on? There needs to be more investigation into corrupted Hollywood perverts. Like user said H-wood is scared of this place, what spreads from here catches on with the public

Attached: 1467678385104.jpg (296x236, 18K)

It's Shaggy, but I shopped the sock
youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is

it's Shaggy but the picture is older than tonight.

Well fuck.

Don't they have like a guest list or something?
I mean you can't just pay $10 at the door and walk in.

How do we get this list?

We had toned Hwood user to either Eddie Murphy, or Carl Weathers. It was leaning more towards Eddie, but the Renegade catch here is nice as well. Notice Lorenzo Lamas (Hercules) as one of the actors. Lorenzo has never been a big A-lister,but he's done alot of TV/B-list/lesser known stuff.

Part of me hopes Lorenzo is one of the good blokes in pedowood, or at least isn't too deep into this shit.

Senator McCarthy was right all along, yet the "golden generation" and boomers were too stupid and asleep to realize

Attached: hollywood jews.jpg (745x1016, 180K)

I searched a few galleries but they only showed degen singers.
You could probably find a photography reseller site and look at the previews, they photograph everything just in case someone blows up and they sell a few pics

I’m not sure how quickly photos get uploaded to Getty, but you can scroll thru list of photos for publication sale, and they’ll likely have a lot that don’t actually get published.

carl weathers is 71,
the post reads like a millenial

for the last fucking time, it's NOT CARL WEATHERS. An user posted the handshake gif of him and arnie and he replied that it wasn't him but they went to the same gym.

Here's some more Hwood user guys, I remember him saying that he wasn't CarI Weathers, but he went to the same gym with him or something, l was leaning to the guy being MR-T but who can be sure?

theyig.ning.com/front-page-news/hollywood-user-an-inside-actor-blows-pedo-whistle

Schizo thread. This shit is getting boring.

Another bump. Need an update on this

Attached: pixlr_20190210210347023.jpg (5000x5000, 3.03M)

BASED ON THAT PIC i WOULD SAY WARREN BEATY

bump

When does this shit start?
If there is a livestream I can watch during work while all the hollywood faggots turn up.
Just hope user is actually going to deliver and turn up.

Anything else we know apart from being black and wearing green socks?

Attached: ellen-page-at-the-umbrella-academy-special-screening-in-london-02-07-2019-3.jpg (1200x1800, 283K)

Isn't it over? Childish Gambino won song of the year and didn't even show up.

Hmmm.
vogue.com/vogueworld/slideshow/grammys-2019-red-carpet-celebrity-fashion?mbid=synd_yahoo_rss
Looked at the 105 pictures here but didnt find anything unfortunately.

Attached: eddie-murphy.jpg (1000x563, 453K)

bump

Bump

Just cant find anything lads.
Even searching for eddie murphy doesnt bring up that he went there actually.
Seems like he will star in "coming to america" sequel, so I'm not sure its actually him.

'twas a larp

Maybe.

Would help if photos of this year would end up here
emmys.com/gallery/red-carpet

>An 80's A+ list black actor on Jow Forums confirming our speculations about a hollywood pedo elite.
It was fun, but if I had to examine this objectively...

We twas hoodwinked again dagnabbit

Weirder shit happened.
I remember don jr. not only following our twitter account but retweeting/liking stuff on it even though it was terminated multiple times and the owners house destroyed. hope the guy is fine. his ama on Jow Forums was nice.

Dont forget. After trump won we got multiple WH anons on here as well who turned out to be legit.

Not sure if anybody is autistic enough but I couldn't find anything.
You can see (less important) people walking in the background.

youtube.com/channel/UCD-1jAmL42qnEszozefaa1g/videos

>Jow Forums falls for another larp
kek

Attached: trump jr.png (589x417, 157K)

Hey, anything's possible. But if I had to bet, I'd say it was a larp.

Attached: 1499266466945.jpg (1080x665, 111K)

Sure, thats always a possibility

Attached: 1499182961375.png (1297x595, 260K)

>After trump won we got multiple WH anons on here as well who turned out to be legit
check yourself, before you wreck yourself
honk honk

>Childish Gambino
Isn't he Danny Glover's son?

Oh...
OHHHHH
THEY HELD DONALD HOSTAGE SO DANNY WOULDN'T GO IN HIS
>GREEN
SOCK

Looked him up, different person. Thought that Danny Glover had a son that was in the acting/music scene. Maybe just a Berenstein thing.

Who took the award for Childish Gambino? Maybe someone in their enterouge.

I just found out who that guy was with green hair.

Tainy / Marco Masis

Does he have any relation?

I created a thread about this last week but it died without anyone commenting.

>apollo creed in rocky and chubbs from happy gilmore

no Dillon from Predator

you SON OF A BITCH

apollo creed
chubbs
throw in some dillon and baby, you got yourself a stew goin

Some marketing agency got paid for this fail. tfw you will never get paid to larp on Jow Forums

There was an nfl advertiser trying to claim some conspiracy theory yesterday and begging for jewtube views.

bump

please be true

Attached: catug.jpg (395x395, 27K)

This dude is spitting half truth psyop bs. He says actors are into trannies as play things, not trannies themselves. Red flag.

>being this manly
i think we can confirm it

Attached: giphy.gif (500x270, 952K)

Stating on Jow Forums he'll wear green socks.
Stating (((they))) are keeping tabs on Jow Forums.
He'd be dumb to do it.

It was Weathers and the hoax was a death threat
Learn to play the game

Danny Glovers son is COREY GLOVER from a redpilled 90's BlackRock band
>Living Colour
They had a big hit
>CULT OF PERSONALITY

I truly believe Eddie Murphy is dead. Or captive somewhere. His social media accounts are gone. He supposedly had a child recently to some chic but she has no accounts either. He has not been seen in awhile.

>Sodapop
Hmm.. Sodapop in the movie Outsiders was played by Rob Lowe... anyone got a clue on the other nicknames?

It was tyrese gibson

It's obviously James Woods or that jew that was trying to out Adam Green and other pedos.

A note of critism at Grammy gala: Childish Gambino does not collect prizes.

Best Rap / Song performance, Best Video Clip, Best Recording and Best Number; Childish Gambino has won four Grammy Awards with his song This Is America. In the song Donald Glover, as he is really called, denounces abuses in American society.

Attached: xxl.jpg (800x450, 27K)