Just why can't these be banned and confiscated...

Just why can't these be banned and confiscated? They did that in the UK and Australia and it's working just fine for them. Why not here too?

Attached: 183598983985justturnitinyoufuckinggoyim.jpg (650x433, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6687123/Mother-arrested-children-calling-transgender-woman-man.html
youtu.be/bPmVnEMSWGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come and take it faggot

People like you deserve it when a retarded nigger ape rapes your entire family

Attached: 1548684356770.jpg (720x648, 88K)

ask chabad if they're planning any more school shootings. maybe they'll get luck this time

Attached: sandy hook 'fbi'.jpg (474x303, 25K)

It's NOT working fine for us thank you

That's not my job.

Wow dude. Unstable much?

Just fuck off
Sage

Because it would 100% trigger a civil war that will topple the 1% in a matter of weeks and they don't want to be toppled. A weapons ban and confiscation means the government has become completely corrupt and is the enemy of the people. Our constitution is written like that for a reason, it's the final fail safe.

>Just why can't these be banned and confiscated?

This graphic explains everything, so you will then have no excuse to be a total incomprehensible retard.

Attached: primer for world.gif (1500x2700, 380K)

How many mass shootings have you had in 2019?

The U.S. has had at least 30.

>That's not my job.
It would actually be my job to enforce such a law if it's ever made.

I'm not doing it, and I'm going to fucking kill anyone that thinks they are. Our culture is a lot more stoic and we've made our standpoint on this issue clear. We are not giving up our guns without a fight, and knowing a lot of my coworkers and military guys, it's going to be a pretty one sided fight.

If it is bad as you say than how can you justify disarming the law abiding?

>(((White))) guy kills 3-5 people with dubiously legal weapon
>"Mass shooting"
>Nigger shoots twice as many people in violent street crime with illegal weapon
>Conspicuously missing from statistics

I know how they could take the guns. If they deported every nigger, every mudslim, every wetback and every drugged out tier white person. Then closed the borders permanently. Everyone would gladly turn them in after this is done but until that happens just fuck off and stop making this same thread everyday because it fucking pointless. ((They)) will never take our firearms. OP go neck yourself you dumb nigger loving kike sage

You would be tried for treason and convicted. Good luck with that, homie.

I can justify it because guns are killing people every day.

What exactly is it that you want to ban?

- Rifles (only used in 2.7% of homicides)
- Semi-automatic weapons (most civilian firearms in the US - good luck trying to ban those)
- So-called assault weapons, i.e. firearms that function like other civilian firearms but have external characteristics that politicians consider "military-style". If this is what you want to ban, do you also want to ban cars with large tail pipes or custom wheels?

UK and Australia have not banned rifles or scary-looking guns but they do limit access to semi-automatic firearms. And more importantly, firearm ownership is not a right in those countries, but a privilege.

Be more specific about what you want.

Attached: 1549509257421.jpg (700x527, 42K)

Attached: Directional_Fragmentation_Pipe_Bomb_IED_w_Tripwire.jpg (480x414, 31K)

>They did that in the UK

And we're all gonna die! Raped to death by faggots and Muslims.

Attached: 1543361308252.png (956x864, 106K)

S H A L L

man thats a good looking bald eagle dispenser right there

Are you fucking retarded? Australia's gun crime rate was dropping way before the ban. It had no effect. When it comes to the UK, the criminals still acquire illegal firearms. And, they still high amounts of crime, knife attacks, acid attacks, moped gangs etc.
The real problem are non-whites and their behaviour.
My country has 45 guns per 100 people. Yet we have almost no crime. You know why? My country is 98% white.

>They did that in the UK and it's working just fine for them.

If you think being the only western country with regular acid attacks is a success I don't want to know what you definition of a failure is.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Rule of law is breaking down more and more with every overstep the left makes. Trying to take the guns is the ultimate overstep. If rule of law is seen as completely broken down, no laws protect you anymore.

>Working just fine in UK
>Knife ban
Pick one

Guns don't kill people

Attached: GC-Picture1.png (649x375, 35K)

The Second Amendment does.

blah blah blah. Nobody cares about your 200 year old paper dude. lmao

I'd rather be shot than stabbed with a knife beaten with a club or hacked to death with a machete

Most people care, faggot.

Removing the 2nd will kill hunderds of millions

Friendly reminder.
ALL GUN GRABBERS WILL BE SHOT. POLITICIAN OR OTHERWISE!
THIS IS NOT A FUCKING NEGOTIATION!

Attached: 1542254221710.jpg (800x437, 71K)

Keep telling yourself that, but most Americans support common sense gun laws.

how so?

>THIS IS NOT A FUCKING NEGOTIATION!
You are damn right on that. We aren't asking for your guns at this point. We are absolutely going to take them away. It might not happen today or tomorrow, but those of us on the left are absolutely DONE with giving gun owners chance after chance and as soon as Trump is out in 2020 your will be turning them in. We're telling you, not asking.

Hi bullet sponge.
I hope you're a politician, it'll mean extra points.

Attached: 1542422899790.png (607x582, 36K)

But you seemed to be more obsessed with HOW people are killed instead of the number and frequency. The gun law change didn't reduce the number of mass murders, only the way the mass murders were carried out. In fact, there was a huge spike in violent crimes from around '98 to 2002
However the whole overall trend of violent crime per capita was on a steady decrease before 1996 and continued on that general trend even with the spike in 2000. Basically, the ONLY thing that changed in Australia is how people are killed.

Checked

Attached: c7f49c61811f556e4712fa1bbe3747a7.jpg (236x235, 11K)

Sage

>common sense gun laws
Leftist gun grab and everyone knows it. Remember when legalizing gay marriage wasn't supposed to be a slippery slope?

Attached: Leftism.jpg (810x500, 54K)

I support common sense leftist control.
We kill the leftists and prosper, common sense.

Attached: smirkgif.gif (300x300, 272K)

>Why not here too?
'cause we were born free and will continue to be free?
because we have some semblance of self-respect?

Attached: australia gun ban campaign.gif (1323x1686, 269K)

you willl have to pry my guns from my cold dead hands commie

Attached: 1504230281742.jpg (640x624, 107K)

>We're telling you, not asking.
That's the things with guns, you cannot tell an armed populace what to do.
Are you so stupid that you can't understand basic facts?

Attached: us civil war red games.png (1802x905, 203K)

Attached: 1549764312666.png (1103x654, 62K)

>We are absolutely going to take them away
>We
Are you part of the we?
Are you going to come to my door and *attempt* to take them away? Are you willing to give your life over this?

I hope your a journalist, or a nigger, cause those are the first groups of people I'm coming after if you give me cause.

>45 guns per 100 people

That number is from Small Arms Survey 2007 and the Finnish Ministry of the Interior debunked it a long time ago. Even the authors of the study admitted that they had just "estimated" the numbers and that they were way off. In reality, Finland has about 1.5 million firearms and 5.5 million residents = 27 guns per 100 people. These numbers are from the Finnish government.

Attached: 1524651401041.png (1006x662, 1.22M)

Also, 27 guns per 100 residents is lower than in Sweden, Germany, France, Canada and a lot of other countries. Finland has a lot of hunters and other fudds but it's not a gun country by any means.

>How many mass shootings have you had in 2019?
All prior gun massacres were alphabet soup black-ops.
Mission complete.

What are you afraid of, OP? Using your argument we should confiscate all faggots and trannies, because I'm "scared" of them (being a homophobe and transphobe).

There is a shooting in sydney everything fucking week

The entire US military swears to preserve and protect the US constitution.

As do I

> Just why can't these be banned and confiscated? They did that in the UK and Australia and it's working just fine for them. Why not here too?

>Woman just arrested in the UK for saying a transwoman is a man. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6687123/Mother-arrested-children-calling-transgender-woman-man.html
> Laptop and phone confiscated by police since December
> Because of a Twitter post

You seriously wonder why we want and need the ability to defend ourselves against a tyrannical government?

God I hope Demokikes push gun control in 2020.

President Trump will be assured, and the Demokikes will believe their bullshit polls telling them 90% of Americans support gun confiscation.

Make it happen. Russia please rig the polls.

r8 my current gun lads

Attached: images(6).jpg (554x554, 24K)

10/10, I surrender. Call me Francois

Attached: 100_1875.jpg (1382x778, 393K)

>Our culture is a lot more stoic
*claps for 10 minutes*

Thats not a gun, thats a war crime

Attached: me.gif (282x354, 1.17M)

>Since the United States has 318 million people owning 280 million guns

I also own 88% of a firearm

Attached: 1496548441794.jpg (550x588, 16K)

How can people be murdered by guns if murder is against the law?

Attached: 323E8CA6-DBE1-42BD-8ABB-2B9ED14E526F.png (820x901, 423K)

Yes it is, if you honestly have the viewpoint that it isn't working out for us then you shouldn't ever have a firearm in the first place. You colossal retard

Because niggers

man I just hope you can dig a deep foxhole

Shall not, you queefing faggot nigger

I need a gun to defend myself from cassawaries and drop bears but the government doesn't believe me. Fucking fascists

because this isn't the UK or Australia

gang on gang crime which is a rarity compared to places like the US. Now imagine if we had guns on a scale like the US. There would be even more gun violence, not less. Also it would be more gun violence in general, not just reserved to gangs like it basically is now. Non gang gun crime is an outlier here. A very rare outlier.

You can't, and that is why the US could never have gun laws the same as Australia. It would never work. Its too late for anything on our level. Way too many guns

>Guns don't kill people
niggers kill ppl

Attached: 1529657057920.gif (777x777, 378K)

because we have a fundamental right to own them that is recognized, but not granted by, the constitution of the united states.

That right has nothing to do with hunting, personal protection, sport or any other lawful uses of firearms. It has to do with the ability, right and duty of the people to restrain the government from taking extralegal action to curtail or remove our other fundamental rights. In order to do that we need arms on par with those used by the government to enforce such breaches of law. We need weapons capable of resisting the police, in particular, so small arms, perhaps simple anti vehicle weapons as well.

The second amendment is a failsafe clause for the rest of the Bill of Rights and the constitution. The moment it falls all those other protections will fall with it.

Removing peoples right to keep and bear arms has nothing to do with safety or crime, it has everything to do with establishing a government monopoly on the threat and use of force within the nation. If only the government has the ability to use force in a conflict then they can simply use force to do whatever they want, legal or no.

An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject.

Attached: 1482859027679.png (1151x523, 42K)

*HONK HONK* shut up gun grabber kike *HONK HOOOOONK*

Attached: 1549861844504m.jpg (1024x1024, 84K)

Nothing would change except people could be protected from the gangs

well regulated militia, you cocksucker

dudes head tried to explode, but his maga hat was on to tight

Meaning any group of people with a gun. Well regulated meaning well trained and equiped

haha no.

The is the right of the people not the right of the militia, the militia is simply an explanation for the necessity of the peoples right.

"The right of *THE PEOPLE* to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

All you do by attacking the fundamental freedoms of the west is convince an ever larger percentage of the people that you and your ideological spawn are enemies of liberty, bent on the destruction of the west. The harder you push, the more people will wake to the fact that we cannot co-exist peacefully the way we would like to. Not because of us, but because the desire for power over others will always drive you to attack us.

Attached: Youreallydontunderstanddoyou.png (600x524, 125K)

*honk* *honk* Nobody cares kike *honk* *honk*

Attached: download (1).png (229x220, 9K)

>They did that in the UK
>Liar, liar, pants on fire
youtu.be/bPmVnEMSWGY

Attached: tumblr_n9x87hBYZS1sctutso1_500.gif (450x211, 990K)

>UK and Australia are just fine

You cannot be wronger.

Fuck niggers

Attached: 32352051738_288795b6f1_c.jpg (800x599, 150K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1548565974430.jpg (529x960, 71K)

well you can go ahead and try

I mean really by all means, I implore you

just go ahead, and then try

go on buddy, go ahead with all your politicians, and try

that's essentially banning the ar-15, look at how gay it is

Why ban them, just bring in proper checks and training.

Pretty sure any fucking moron can go and buy pretty much anything they want with a pathetic background check.

Should be a minimum training mandated for pistols and rifles, no longer than a couple of days just so people know how to safely use them, also spastics, retards, low iq morons, criminals should be outright banned from owning them.

Thats all it should be though, if criminals want they will still get hold of anything they want.

Oi, m8 you got a license for that toy gun ?

Attached: yhst-49666507782127_2271_162635038__85032.1415721873.1280.1280.jpg (1000x394, 60K)

whose gonna take them from me? A scrawny reddit browsing unironic communist?

Attached: DSC_1012.jpg (3000x1999, 1.43M)

OP wants to be a dirty kike shill and probably a nigger too. Reminder goyim with guns is always bad for God's chosen. Because eventually we fucking hunt them down for their endless kikery.

Attached: 1544814548553m.jpg (1024x920, 139K)

I'm surprised they haven't touched nerf guns yet to be honest

When the Democrats regain full control of the government they're going to create a mercenary army of illegal immigrants who are promised citizenship in return for trying to confiscate guns.

fine let them, and may the dice be cast if that's just how it's gonna fucking be

27 is still a high number you twat. The reason for america's crime rate is niggers. And if you dont believe me, go check out FBI crime statistics.

There are millions of them already in circulation, and every attempt to cut down on production or ban has just led to the same panic cycles that companies in their natural greed take advantage of. Combine that with the natural inclination of clickbait, ratings centered media to scream the sky is falling at all times, the zeitgeist of unceasing anxiety, are you surprised that people don't want to give up their safety blankets?

Because you’ll get shot. That’s the intent.

The UK has a tyrannical government and we can’t defend ourselves against it.
Keep your fucking guns Burger.

Im not a gun grabber, but you really don't need 40 round clips. Literally the only situation in which you'd need to shoot 40 targets with 40 bullets is in a mass shooting vector.

jesus christ lad, when the zombie apocalypse happens i'm coming over to your house to survive for sure.

Weak bait faggot

How 2 Bait

>Post Anti-gun claims on pol
>Gobble some (((chosen cocks)))
>bring zero evidence or support for your claims

Keep your guns burger, if you don't you will be essentially helpless. I can know.