In the future when the US demographics become majority Hispanic what will become of Castizos like myself?

In the future when the US demographics become majority Hispanic what will become of Castizos like myself?
Will we be accepted within the white group?
I don't see us being aligned with the Mestizos and Indios seeing as we are too racially dissimilar (the 25-50% difference I believe makes us of entirely different breed). We also, at least from my experience, tend to hate the Indios and Mestizos.

It is my hope that people like myself can come together to create our very own group, but the fact that we are scattered and trapped among the indio hordes has us disconnected from one another.

What are your guys' thoughts?

Attached: diego-t.jpg (1025x515, 140K)

Without a doubt, as long as you identify as white. Castizos are Med-tier imo.

Attached: 85876.jpg (627x1200, 629K)

castizos are lost European brothers. Reunite with your family in the ethnostate.

Yes

I myself identify as such. Others of my kind usually when asked whether or not they're white usually get a bit confused on how to answer. So I suppose the self-identifying prerequisite would be a good measure of filtering for those that are and aren't racially conscious on the matter.
See you there, brother

Agreed, it would be a grave mistake and overall really stupid to alienate them. They’re possibly our greatest allies out there.

You’re on the right track then friend.

Castizos are people who are 80% European 20% Native American for example. If Castizos are "lost European brothers" than 20% black people are "lost European brothers". Not that there's a problem with that but you people need to be consistent with your racial classifications.

>you people need to be consistent with your racial classifications.
Honestly, do we though? As you can see above there’s a huge difference between a 25% Native American compared to a 25% African or 25% Indian. Castizos in the vast majority of cases pass as white and have a white culture. Not all mixing is the same.

I’m technically a mestizo only being 70% European but I look like a Castizo and don’t identify at all with mestizos and Indios, not that it matters to me all that much, but in the event that I’m placed in an ethnostate pls send me to Spain thank you

lol
>Castizos

you're a fucking mexican, ricardo. the faggot dogshit in your picture isn't white. Orale.

He’s mostly white.

You'll be placed in the Amerimutt ethno-state along with 44% of other Americans.

So how would this go down do we just pick the light skinned mexicans or do we have to account for phenotype and genetic ancestry percentages being 75% and 25% for sure as well? Some Mexicans are less than 75% Euro and they look Spaniard as hell.

I would say going by phenotype is enough in this case. At least we’d know they have some significant degree of European, even if it’s not quite 75%.

Agreed then, but we cannot include everyone in as well that is light skinned I feel. Some light skinned Mexicans are pretty low IQ from my experience. Not saying all of them are, I'm saying that it'd be about 3/4s light skinned Mexicans having a higher than 100 IQ, but the other 1/4 always has characteristics of a low IQ individual. I predict it would be from cultural and environmental factors though so perhaps it could be fixed. I just do not want the white genepool to become diluted slowly by adding in dumb low IQ, but light skinned Mexicans. We have to keep that into account.

no ur still a mutt

There won’t be a future. Everyone will die of typhus because strretshitting.

Show a projection where spics will be majority

White presenting,

but that won’t matter commies will rule over you from China with google China SKYNET. Die brownie

i am a leader among the white people and yes you are allowed to be a white person

They'll start to fuck with people with high Spanish DNA, they'll call you the white devil that raped & killed there ancestors even tho the Spanish side mite of been spawned from rape, they wont care ether way!

You'll be accepted into our group. I'm Greek and your pic looks a lot like me. It would be 10 times harder to accept the spawn of a pure white roastie and a dark black over us. The only successful way forward is to create a group that comprises 80% of men, aka everything equal to or better than pic related, including most asians.

lelelelelels

i consider castizos white, as did our ancestors

t. spaniard living in america

70% is castizo in my opinion.

This is what I would call white. American mixes is literally a case-by-case because everyone's so mixed with so many things!

Attached: my red line.jpg (1010x1024, 538K)

I'm a "mezclado" by ancestry, in the sense that I have a Central American parent. But in the America of 2019, I appear to be considered a "white boy" wherever I go. Part of the issue with the castizo/mestizo distinction is that much of mestizo "culture" is lowbrow, retarded, and kind of abhorrent. I can't identify with that. I've spent time back in "the home country," and it is rather profoundly alienating.

All the same, it allows me to understand mestizo psychology in a way that most outsiders do not. The whole bundle of superstitions and violence and transient passions and the cruelty and the face-ripper impulses that end up expressed in the form of gangs and cartels.

My impression is that mestizos never underwent the sorting and selection process which began in Europe in the late middle ages. That means the eugenic execution of violent individuals, and the application of legal codes to all of society (meaning that even peons get executed for the murder of other peons). This is a fundamental problem that can only be corrected through a long-term shift in judicial policy.

Mestizos are not European therefore not white. Castizos are not European therefore not white. Criollos are still Spaniards post moorish invasion therefore not European therefore not white.

It doesnt matter though. Too many castizos and mestizos have a psychological complex and an internet connection, there are simply too many of these sad people so desperate to be white that arguing against them is moot

>actually believing that spaniards have significant moorish ancestry
history is not a rape-fest you fucking mongoloid. catholics and muslims did not breed, and when both cultures abhor rape, you cannot expect spanish genetics to have significant amount of arab input. modern spaniards look the same today as they were when strabo described the native celt-iberians two millenia ago

This, and also the moors and racemixers were exiled from Spain. They either had to leave or be killed.

>In the future when the US demographics become majority Hispanic what will become of Castizos like myself?

It doesn't work like that. A country needs a common theme to unite the populous. As states like California, New Mexico, Texas, etc. become massive majority Hispanic, what do you think will happen? They aren't white, they're catholic and have no real loyalty to the core body polity of the United States (as a whole group). 1/3 of California already supports seceding from the United States, and that number is going to go up with the rapid increase in illegal immigrants, Mexicans, and coupled with the White Flight that is occurring.

US demographics will never be majority-Hispanic. The country will fracture and balkanize like before then. California and New Mexico go, then Arizone, then Texas and there goes almost 40% of the US GDP and over a quarter of it's population, the rest will follow and instead of having 3 sovereign states in North America you will have over 20.

That’s a good point.

We don't see ourselves as white. We just don't buy that we're pure indians which is more stupid.

Why is it more stupid? 50% and even genetically 25% blacks regularly larp as pure blacks.