White Americans: Why do you hate Indian and Asian Americans?

They are literally the highest earners per capita by ethnicity in the country, and the most successful out of all ethnic groups including whites and Jews on average.

Asians and Indians in fact are the only people systemically discriminated against when it comes to school admissions. They have to literally achieve higher scores than everyone else to get in. Modern day racism.

Overall, apart from a few bad apples just like in every other race, most are polite, intelligent, and smart.

They commit the least crime overall by a gigantic margin. Couples with Indian or Asian men are the least likely to divorce as well.

Seriously, why all the hate?

Attached: 8BC96103-CB4E-4A77-AB0E-582A7EFC7E53.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
governing.com/topics/urban/gov-white-flight-suburbs.html
halfasian.org/2018/06/04/chinese-woman-named-michelle-worth-boast-on-instagram-about-her-blue-eyed-white-baby-despite-the-baby-looking-clearly-asian-what-happens-when-biracial-asian-children-are-raised-to-be-white-thei/
cbc.ca/news/health/cihr-gender-bias-1.5009611
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(18)32611-4/fulltext
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that pic
There is your reason

>hate poos
Yes.
>hate real asians
No.

Attached: 1546992409014.gif (460x260, 372K)

Asians hate Indians

They take jobs away from high iq whites. They send money back home out of the country. They don't assimilate usually. They are ugly and they smell bad.

This country is for white european men.

>Asian American
anyone who is a fob can tell you how white-washed asians are

I don't hate Asians.
I hate that I can't call customer support for anything without talking to someone who barely speaks english calling himself Kevin.

they're brought over here through H1-B labor used to take middle class jobs and stagnate wages in an economy rapidly inflating.

Also they can't poo in loo.

Nobody hates Asians, just pajeets.

They're automatons that come here, crowd the colleges and take entry-level jobs that white kids should have. Just mindless consumers that go to corporate storefronts incessantly and raise rent prices. A few I'd be fine with, but I see chinks and pajeets even in Indiana now. Fucking cancer

It's pretty much the same here. China and India send their best.

>White
>American
Pick one.

Lmao at all this “Muh white supremacy cope”.

The reality is that most of you are too dumb to earn a lot of money and want to blame Indians and Asians.

Keep living in your fantasy “Muh white ethnostate” that’ll never happen. The most powerful country in the world will be non white in 5-10 years.

Don’t like it? Then get the fuck out of my country.

What is the point of being nice to insect livestock that undermines my labor, steals my ideas, and never buys anything I make? If you piss off one of the termites, who cares? There's 100 more to take his place tomorrow, and you get a fresh start anyway. There's no upside to treating a termite like he is a dog.

If you want to be more valuable, make less of you, expendable insect race.

Attached: china-diversity.jpg (700x467, 47K)

White America doesn't. Black America might

Chinese are proto-sociopaths who never integrate and indians are ugly, demanding cunts.

>Don’t like it? Then get the fuck out of my country.

t. Shlomo shekelberg

Attached: 1549431559440.gif (400x287, 1.04M)

We already made it clear Asians are based retard.

> My ideas

You’re a 35 year old boomer living with a fat wife working a trucking job talking about ideas while your Indian and Asian neighbors are currently creating tech companies.

Lmao at all the race cope here.

We don't. We just don't see any reason to import gorillions of them.
Let them go bother the countries that actually colonized them.

You're always in the fucking way. No matter how much space there is you always somehow walk directly in front of me at about a quarter of my normal pace. I don't even know how you walk that slowly, I'd look like I was in slow motion if I tried. Fuck you get out of my way. Your kids are loud and I hate you.

I don't really hate them I just wish there wasn't so many of them in the United States. there's already like 4 billion of them over in Asia. they don't need to anymore territory to grow, enough is enough.

Okay then Indians then.

Hate of any form is cope.

t. Guy who probably says “excuse me, sorry for stepping in your way” to those people you hate in real life.

itt r/hapas incel trying to get indians to kill white people because white women rejected him.

"school admissions" lol

Attached: i93UKaF.jpg (1500x1500, 519K)

I don't hate the players, I hate the game.

This.
>be both global majorities
>colonize white majority countries

Fucking hell.

i only hate poos, flips, and mudslime SEAs

America is literally not a white country anymore very soon. What white majority?

>highest earners
>most successful
>good grades

There's more to life, more to what we want our country to be, than just money money money and high numbers. Hell, there's more to people than that.

So you're wealthy and successful, you're smart and get good grades, and you don't commit much crimes? That's nice, but it's everything else about you that we don't want.

t. Poor old boomer.

I used to, ya. Then I started just barking "excuse me" at them. Now I just shove. Pry them apart with one arm and just walk through their space, they'll move. I fucking hate slow walkers. This has nothing to do with race anymore.
If you know you're 80 and slow don't walk in the middle of the fucking path, get to the side. If you have a group of more than 2 people then be ready to either move or get shoved. Fuck you.

Attached: 1527461295006.jpg (1000x1000, 46K)

Also, by the way,

>Couples with Indian or Asian men are the least likely to divorce as well

Yeah this thread is bait.

I don't.

I wish niggers behaved like Asians.

>They take jobs away from high iq whites
You're not entitled to anything. Work harder instead of whining like a nigger if you want those jobs.

You asked, I gave you an answer. A lot of us don't give a shit how "model" of a minority you are. Pull up all the positives you like, it doesn't change the fact that you aren't wanted here.

> used to.
> started saying “excuse me”

Lmao what a pussy. How alpha of you to say “excuse me”. All you racist whites are the same shit. All talk behind a keyboard yet cowardly in real life. You guys literally breathe beta.

The only thing you give a shit about is their skin colour. Stop sugar coating your racism you pussy.

Just get out of my way I'm trying to catch that train

Attached: 1540845835876.gif (247x248, 966K)

Attached: 1480177916771.jpg (792x612, 55K)

> Those pictures

Skinny 25 year old Dylan Roof lookalike pretending to be alpha confirmed.

I wish you cunts would stop voting blue when they're getting ready to screw you over just as hard as they fuck us, but otherwise i have no strong feelings about Asians.

>OP nice and dandy
>Every subsequent post is shitpost-tier quality

What was your goal by making this thread? To try and change perceptions or influence positively towards Asian and Indian men? You'll achieve the complete opposite with this.

It’s the attitude of “they’re not welcome here” from a 35 year old fat boomer in a literally minority white country.

It’s not your country lmao, so what do you mean by “welcome here”. If anything, whites should be the one considered to be welcome or not welcome here. It’s a minority white country.

your first point is how much they earn. it's always about how much they earn. why is this necessarily a good thing? is it trickle down economics or something?

is brain drain necessarily a good thing if it involves taking away jobs and positions in school for natives? whites are discriminated against more than asians in ivy league schools.

is it necessarily a good thing if indians carve out little indias all over the west coast? look at this map illustrating segregation and white flight:
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/

why is it a good thing if they commit less crime or don't divorce? why would you import immigrants specifically for those reasons? it sounds like you're trying to convince us to voluntarily replace ourselves.

Attached: 1546618659786.jpg (693x770, 148K)

I am white American, and I don't hate Indians or Asians in America. I like them. They are friendly, don't collect welfare, and don't commit many crimes. Why do you ask?

again with the money. is your point that poos are the master race? have you seen india?

Attached: FT_17.09.08_asian_income.png (640x314, 18K)

itt r/hapas incel begs indians to kill white people

Attached: Tenma r hapas.jpg (490x677, 75K)

I'm fine with east Asians, at least in my town they keep to themselves mostly, never make a scene and don't make me nervous while I work at Walmart.

All those things OP says about asians in America could be said about white people in asian countries, but I don't see Japan or South Korea itching to flood themselves with whipipo.

>White America doesn't.
>Asians are based
>I don't.
>I wish niggers behaved like Asians.
>You're not entitled to anything.
>i have no strong feelings about Asians.
>I like them
>I'm fine with east Asians

are you really just peachy with them or are you picking the lesser of two evils? most whites start moving out when their neighborhood becomes about 1/5th asian, even in well-off areas.
governing.com/topics/urban/gov-white-flight-suburbs.html

Attached: san-francisco.jpg (720x526, 208K)

from what I've seen this is true. you can't assume immigrants are representative of their respective peoples, they're not random samples.

Attached: 1534924621311.png (1275x813, 77K)

It's my country, not yours so stupid son of a bitch. And yeah we are entitled to those jobs.

mutts itt

Asians if they are not the sub human ones are fine.
Do you mean Pajeets or Feather niggers when you say Indian?
doesn't matter they are both sub human trash.

If you are weaker you are weaker. Shut up you fat white slut. I'm white and even sick of you weak mongrels who cannot keep up

Used to be everybody was cool. Thanks to Obama, though, all minorities seem to think they’re oppressed. They have caused whites to circle their own wagons.

It’ll be a couple decades before whites even start trying to accept other races. To me the shocking thing was how quick and totally non-whites jumped on the “get whitey” train. You’d be a fool to trust a non-white as a white. And this goes for getting professional services from them too.

Thank Dr. Gu and Sarah Jeong.

I’ll answer the question as a Canadian.

I don’t hate them but I hate the fact of them invading white countries. Western countries belong to us and they belong to their countries,

multiculturalism is the death of all cultures and is part of the Jewish Kalergi plan of turning us into a stupid slave mutt race.

Attached: 98DBCAD7-5040-4E81-8B24-856A819CDF07.jpg (934x927, 255K)

Do Asians earn more if corrected for location and migration status?

No one hates Asians here.

Indians just hang out by themselves a bunch and can be obnoxiously materialistic. They're alright I guess but I don't particularly want more

Hey Tenda Spencer, I know you think you've tried everything, but have you tried not looking like a fucking turtle-man in a side profile?

>No one hates Asians here.
>Indians just hang out by themselves a bunch and can be obnoxiously materialistic
Same here. There are some Indians in capital these days more that before, coming to study because it's more cheap. They look pervy but they don't do shit because they are all manlets and we are drunk giants.

I don't "hate" either group but them overppulating their own nations is no reason for them to come and overpopulate ours.

My big gripe with most immigrants, beyond the fact they are being used as a weapon against us, is this; If you ran from the problems within your own country you sure as hell won't fight to solve the problems those of European ancestry face in their own, in particular not for the sole benefit of the actual ethnic stock. In addition once there is open and blatant attacks against whites either group will join in or once more simply flee.

"My country is overpopulated and riddled with problems, better take those same problems to another nation because the Jews say it is what the westerners want even though time and again public polls say the majority of the public not only want to end immigration but want it reversed"

because whitoids are less successful than them in murica. They can laugh at niggers but Indians and Asians give them heartburn.

Probably because they take middle class jobs cheaply (H1B etc), don't assimilate, and then overwhelmingly vote Democrat because "whitey bad" (even though, yes, they themselves are privileged minorities). Then they start threads like this one or bitch on Twitter like that Gu faggot (pic related). Some, I assume, are good people.

The only groups that really seem to get massively favoured are Jews (entrenched nepotism) and non-"model minorities" (affirmative action). Only whites that come from money have it easy (meaning the rest don't).

Attached: faggotry.jpg (640x360, 26K)

The requirement for entry from India is what makes that happen, not inherent superiority of Indian people. Whites were drawn from across the social spectrum of Europe. Indian-Americans were drawn exclusively from the top-achievers.

To be honest Harold and Kumar was a great fucking movie. Easily one of the best along with Tropic thunder, and Super Troopers

Dude. I'm in IT. I've known some dumb poos and some really smart poos but what I kno for sure is that they can't vote on H1B. They aren't citizens and it takes around 15-20 years to become one.

>how white-washed asians are
It's assimilation. Asians are being better white people than white people.

Maybe if you think white people are open borders anti-racist Democrats.

"anything Asian looking when it comes to a man is like enduring a constant whipping for your entire life."
-Tenda Lung Spencer EurasianTiger, r/hapas
June 4th 2018
halfasian.org/2018/06/04/chinese-woman-named-michelle-worth-boast-on-instagram-about-her-blue-eyed-white-baby-despite-the-baby-looking-clearly-asian-what-happens-when-biracial-asian-children-are-raised-to-be-white-thei/

Attached: 1507401958302.jpg (915x1000, 180K)

I telled you!

I No Fix Toaster! This is Noodle shop!!!!

fpbp

No one hates real asians.

Pajeets are bros so long as they don't have a massive fucking chip on their shoulder (which a lot of them fucking do, and makes them insecure as fuck).

>If you are weaker you are weaker.

So colonialism is ok?

Speak for yourself you liberal faggot

>t. chink
You have to go back

>t. Boomer with black son in law

Kys

Here’s a better one; Why do you care about what white people think?

It's the attitude whereby you claim to be a minority for privilege points while earning the most of the demographic groups so you're guilted into believing white people must hate you. What people hate is a whiny attitude and pretending to be a victim, case in point this entire thread.

Asians are discriminated against in academic programs as much as whites. In academia we can all agree females are given preferential treatment and affirmative action heavily favours non-whites.

cbc.ca/news/health/cihr-gender-bias-1.5009611

Women only scholarships, women's day in science; but I digress.

Asian/Indian people are not hated by most white Americans the truth is; Asian/Indians hate white Americans.

>Asians and Indians in fact are the only people systemically discriminated against when it comes to school admissions. They have to literally achieve higher scores than everyone else to get in. Modern day racism.

whites have to score more than other nonwhites you fucking idiot. maybe not indians, but still that means indians and chinks are not "the only people systematically discriminated against", you dumbass faggot

Yes, I knew that H1B isn't citizenship. It can be a path, as you mentioned. I was speaking more broadly in response to OP. A lot of it seems to be in the heads of those who complain about oppression (i.e. political correctness indoctrination). Similar thing with self-hating liberal whites.

Asian men all buy hookers and beat wives

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

Scam calls and skinny wrists. That's why.

I kinda want the answer to this, first.

In Canada women do research on women in research.

thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(18)32611-4/fulltext

Attached: iono.jpg (750x223, 65K)

LOL you act like your faggot ass doesn't want to beat a woman.

I believe OP answered it already.

They make the most and become most successful while claiming to be discriminated by whites so they believe whites hate them.

It's called cognitive dissonance; they hold untrue beliefs to justify being successful while claiming oppression.

That's not true though, white people are over represented in crime in East Asia.

What? We like everyone.
Except niggers.

>We like everyone.
Speak for yourself you liberal faggot

Wait until you start working, you’ll learn to hate gooks as well. They’re just better at hiding in public than pajeets.

They take jobs from whites, they have a slave mentality, work hard, memorize lots, and understand very little. Their brain allows them to replicate others but nothing beyond that.

They fucking stink
Their men are all low T backstabbing bitches who will fuck you over and act like little hitlers if they get power over you, while simultaneously groping and sexually abusing women
They are incapable of initiative and independent thought and are basically drone people
They can't fucking drive

Chinks and poos get paid less for doing the same. Go in any STEM field and discuss salary with your colleagues, you’ll soon find out why they love hiring these retards.

Why hire a white male doctor when you can get 1.5 chinks for the same price? That’s a big difference when you’re talking nationalized health care. The same goes for chinks and pops trained in the west - they’ll still be negotiated into taking less than their white male counterpart.

Attached: Uncle Sam Sends The Chinaman Back..jpg (617x593, 129K)

Ur ugly

I hate looking at your shitty and chinky faces.

Physically bullying these people works though. Even in an office environment, take one out for “afterwork” drinks, tell him you know what he’s up to (all of them shit talk you behind your back) then give him a few bats to the face. Make sure no one sees.

If he reports you, then claim he escalated it to violence. The police will take your side.

>
asian masculinity thread, kys 150 cm manlet 11 cm dicks yellow fags XD bwaaaaaaah white girls wont fuck me, ofc they wont faggot, neck it chink.