FRANCE YES!!!!!!

Attached: 1549571985501.png (1425x1389, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

leparisien.fr/val-de-marne-94/val-de-marne-ces-familles-qui-hebergent-des-refugies-26-12-2017-7472214.php
ofpra.gouv.fr/fr/asile/les-mineurs-isoles
avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/jefinau1.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Jefferson#Religion
mobile.twitter.com/UNICEF_france/status/1090908696153149440?s=19&fbclid=IwAR3zodPlOhgvaN9FYkaD3kAcV17z41bsDU1cfnag4yX2wSIZdd5q5zq45tE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ain't nothing new under the sun.

leparisien.fr/val-de-marne-94/val-de-marne-ces-familles-qui-hebergent-des-refugies-26-12-2017-7472214.php
Lost the meme we did about the husband who looks quite J U S T E D but you can see it on his face.

They won't give a cent to the hobo in their own street but they will do anything to help those poor poor helpless foreigners.

>what's the matter user, don't you have a heart?

Attached: 7472214_1101c208-ea4f-11e7-9532-538552de41ac-1_1000x625.jpg (1000x625, 365K)

hes in his thirties

mabey he is a nice guy, and from a christian part of africa.
but probably not

I honestly love France and the levels of tolerance the country shows. They make people like OP look like retarded autistic haters.

Attached: Macron finally gets blacked France.jpg (962x716, 87K)

is macron baptizing a new 8 year old refugee?

They lie about their age in order to be able to move freely without needing any papers and get some aids (as in financial help, the other kid, they already have it)

ofpra.gouv.fr/fr/asile/les-mineurs-isoles
>Attention ! Un mineur étranger peut séjourner sur le territoire français sans autorisation provisoire de séjour.

hoverhand that macron is giving that innocent 12 year old is racist.

No, he's just sharing tolerant love between consenting adults -- something that you completely struggle to do in your basement of autism.

Why does France always have to have the best leaders?

Attached: Trudeau and Macron bffs.jpg (501x653, 95K)

you could have stopped it if you lost World Cup finale, now it's too late

>hoverhand that macron is giving that innocent 12 year old is racist.
No hoverhand. It's a full backslap. Look at the motion indicators. For proper hoverhand, you have to look to incel orbiters or the Trump family.

Attached: Hover hands pro-mode Barron.jpg (768x495, 53K)

The hand seems to moving to embrace - though not fast enough, to be sure. We have so far to go.

Roosh is autistic.
He could equally well say "a 16 years old migrant".
Everybody would get the sarcasm and yet he wouldn't sound like pretentious faggot.

I won't feel bad at all when this happens again.

Attached: blacks-massacre-genocide-all-whites-in-haiti.gif (525x356, 82K)

Please nuke my country now

Attached: 7451482151014.png (677x689, 564K)

How will you feel when this happens? It's ok to say aroused. We're among friends.

Attached: Murican cuck.png (313x398, 257K)

Attached: toll paid 4.jpg (1198x1470, 706K)

Dey gonna get raped.

Perfectly normal looking teenager.

Attached: refugeeyoungmale.png (988x1110, 1.46M)

>hurr durr niggers are subhumans but as a retarded leftwing cuck I have to make excuses for them

I'd kill them and I dont know why more people dont.

you got your own
do it yourself

>>hurr durr niggers are subhumans but as a retarded leftwing cuck I have to make excuses for them
Actually, what I've learned is that interracial cuckoldry is far more popular among cultural conservatives, religious people, and those in the American south than it is among progressive types. How does this make you feel?

Attached: Evangelical blacked cuck.jpg (2550x1188, 473K)

>Give us your guns goyim, nobody needs semi-automatics

How would you describe the character, habits and values of the various classes of Frenchmen (urban,rural,rich,poor,...)?

I'm not exaggerating at all when I say the parents deserve a gas chamber.

Attached: 1541620221027.jpg (400x296, 50K)

Need more news clippings of blacks/muslims killing their white gfs

you should have been nuked a long time ago

Attached: 1539050008863.jpg (400x558, 158K)

SOON

Attached: 1544557239483.png (458x594, 492K)

You know.. when i see this west cuckold shit i cannot believe my eyes.
Im so proud im from eastern europe, so fucking proud. Of my family tree too.

My great grandfather of 50/50 romanian- serbian descent served two years in jail for whipping a man to death from horseback.

He saw another man agress another and from Horseback he whipped him to death...

Not sure what whips were made of back then but this is real good stuff. Back then gypsies were looked at as subhuman vermin, cockroaches, termites. And brutality was in the hearts of white men.

Seems the west lost everything from brutality to determination to rage to everything. West men are empty shells full of depression.

Such a beautiful white family. God I fucking hate this Earth. When are we going to hate and start doing what is best for our own people

>letting some rando adult nigger refo live in your house , icing on the cake of retardation ..2 teen daughters.

Attached: brilliant.jpg (328x240, 17K)

Well your team was a complete dumpsterfire, thankfully for our niggs were too undisciplined to give you a 7-1

Christianity has had zero effect on the fortunes of Africa. Unlike in Europe where it led from unexamined natural philosophy to reasoned science and the improvement of the continent, in Africa it is as though the only difference is that they have a new name to rape, kill, and cannibalize each other for.

kek he doesn't even respond

Est-ce que la France peut être sauvé ? Aux États Unis il semble que ton pays est tellement perdu, sans la possibilité de retourner.

Phoneposting since I'm a wageslave.
>urban
Caught in their live spiral so either we're taking about the rich and white collars/artistic professions who don't have a clue what misery is so they give to charity, adopt nigglets and tell poor people to welcome refugees and not be raciss. If we're talking about poor and low middle class, they're trying to live themselves and sometimes give their clothes and a few coins to local charity. I'm in this class.
>rural
Same, either we're talking about rich ones who bought the house to avoid the buzzing of the city and go vegan, no waste and tell other people how to live or the poor ones who have to drive to the city to work and have barely any time to think about something else.

Rich people tend to think life is easy and that if you're a native and are poor, it's your own fault, hence the only ones in needs are foreigners.
Poor people either don't think about it of try to help their neighbors.

Guess which ones are yellow jackets and which ones are red scarves.

>when will the Saxon begin to hate?
A question I ask myself everyday
I don't even know what to tell people anymore
It's like their programmed to shut their brains down when confronted with something mildly "mindblowing"

man my grandparents and ancestors saw blacks as non-humans and abhorrent to mix with

they were fervent southern christians
the older generation of christians dont condone this shit, only the young school brainwashed goyims

>White woman convinces her push-over husband to help her adopt a pet nigger so she can get plowed by BBC while hes at work.

>fervent southern christians
Ohhh ... I know exactly the type. Say no more.

Attached: Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings.jpg (640x351, 29K)

Yeah, and not to mention the guy has that Soi mouth. I mean, really, what sort of cuckold would allow that to happen?

It'll come to us, as well.
Why do you think our countries are usually disliked?
I can already see the overweight frame of the retard who would reply with the usual gargle.
No, it's because our countries heavily reject (((their))) degenerate values and believe in a more traditional, family oriented culture.
There is some serious propaganda afoot.

Quelle percentage des gens français sont nés en France aujourd'hui? J'ai vu une actualité qu'il a dit que la France sera quarante percent Muslim dans cinquante ans, ou moins.

Embrace Nietzsche Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_0434.jpg (333x500, 35K)

>freemasonigger
>christian

this is embarrassing. i wonder what the migrants think of them?

This might be edgy as fuck, but where is your God now, Pastor? You know Indianapolis voted Dem in 2016, right?

Is this real?

t. brainlet here

Attached: 653BC847-7D63-426D-8B74-C77318162371.png (403x448, 53K)

easy pickings
suckers
weak
etc

>>freemasonigger
>>christian

Very wrong faggot. Learn your national history.

Here's Jefferson's first inaugural address:
"...I will compress them within the narrowest compass they will bear, stating the general principle, but not all its limitations. Equal and exact justice to all men, of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political; peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none; the support of the State governments in all their rights, as the most competent administrations for our domestic concerns and the surest bulwarks against antirepublican tendencies; the preservation of the General Government in its whole constitutional vigor, as the sheet anchor of our peace at home and safety abroad; a jealous care of the right of election by the people -- a mild and safe corrective of abuses which are lopped by the sword of revolution where peaceable remedies are unprovided; absolute acquiescence in the decisions of the majority, the vital principle of republics, from which is no appeal but to force, the vital principle and immediate parent of despotism; a well-disciplined militia, our best reliance in peace and for the first moments of war till regulars may relieve them; the supremacy of the civil over the military authority; economy in the public expense, that labor may be lightly burthened; the honest payment of our debts and sacred preservation of the public faith; encouragement of agriculture, and of commerce as its handmaid; the diffusion of information and arraignment of all abuses at the bar of the public reason; freedom of religion; freedom of the press, and freedom of person under the protection of the habeas corpus, and trial by juries impartially selected."
avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/jefinau1.asp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Jefferson#Religion

Attached: Thompson - Jefferson and the Enlightenment.jpg (318x403, 47K)

basically
blacks are natural born predatory opportunists and sociopaths despite being fucking retarded

The only consolation that I can give you is that I have observed the same in the U.S.
>JUST LEARN TO CODE!

They should do medical or DNA tests in cases such as this to test their claimed age. You can look at dental wear, bone wear, or look at the length of the telomeres of the DNA to get a rough estimate of age. It's likely not cost effective in every case, but it could catch cases such as this where there is suspected foul play.

That suspicion will probably be called racist though and probably lead to a court case implicating bias or something. Damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. This will slowly bleed countries dry either way.

stay mad cuck, no one wants your low IQ nigger ass in their country.

Attached: 1549861829405.jpg (1280x960, 1.01M)

>stay mad cuck, no one wants your low IQ nigger ass in their country.
Thanks for the detailed and thoughtful refutation. It'll take me a while to absorb all your points.

Attached: Intro to ad hominem.jpg (480x360, 27K)

yes it is

Imagine his grey head of hair by about the age of "thirty." Africans are often a bit young looking people, to begin with, and by those standards, he looks closer to the actual thirty age, or over it.

none one gives a fuck about you dumb kike shill. seriously the rope will come to you one day.

Attached: 1477907481751.jpg (768x1024, 107K)

honk honk brother

Do you ever think some publishers do this shit on purpose? That they're being told the line to tow, but they slip in pictures like this on accident to let the people know it's bullshit?
Or is it full on communist era propaganda where you're being told the lie, being told it's a lie, and then forced to accept the lie?

kenya and nigeria have done pretty good.

Think of your secretary

Attached: images (6).jpg (852x360, 28K)

An even better, more compelling and though-provoking argument. It truly makes me wonder about both your sexuality and your meds regime.

Attached: really.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

>pic
is hot but wtf is dogfart? sounds retarded

Can't make this shit up.

>What are you doing, step bro?

Solid 30% I'd say.
I myself was born here and have one parent who was a native so that makes me sort of French according to Nuremberg law but not everyone sees it that way. For the leftists, I'm pure French, for the right (they call it "ultraright" now because... Because newspeak) I'm not. For me, it's mistake not to be redone but the government and the media does push for a multiracial society (and denies the existence of races at the same time, enjoy the dichotomy).
As for Muslims, the problem comes more from the third and fourth generations who hate France. Cause being either the education (we wuz slave owners and colonialists and shiet) or because they don't fit in and decide it's because of whites.
The state and the media are at fault. If everyone agreed that France is a Christian country, the question wouldn't be raised. But they keep denying it claiming it's a laic country. Which is wrong because it has become a habit to push for muslims and jews but stopping all christan moves (plus the usual propaganda about pedopriests).

As for me, when I go in ANY town, I see a statue of Mary, Christ and a church. That suffices imo to say it's a Christian land.

But yeah, demographics are not looking good.

hahahaha
...i mean i don't know why this is funny and certainly don't get the reference.

If you divide his age by 3 he is 16

jezabel vessir is top qt

What could dull their instincts to such a degree? Liberalism? An excess of food and entertainment? These domesticated urbanite faggots will be the end of Western civilization.

You can just tell by the look on his face he realizes on a deep, biological level he fucked up. This is what cognitive dissonance looks like

Imagine being one of those nogs tho. You get a free invite to fuck white teen and milf pussy, are defended by society, and nothing can happen to you. They know this. wouldnt you do the same thing if you were in their position?

And these people captured Moscow 200 years ago? What is wrong with this fucking world?

Attached: images.jpg (184x274, 13K)

Is that Kellyanne he's hover-handing?

He's /ourpresident/ in waiting.

RapeIncoming.jpg

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.

Attached: 1547542029715.jpg (1172x1238, 596K)

Can i be adopted by some western seniors?
I'm pretty much non-white except my skin.
All i'll do is literally nothing just stay in my room on a computer and eat their food.

How many times did your father rape you?

that guy's like 32

>16 year old
I hope this is an edit by one of you guys, because that's fucking horseshit

Tes parents sont venus d'où ? Et je comprends comment la média ment toujours sur la sujet du héritage... C'est pareil aux États Unis, et je suis d'accord sur la laïcité, c'était le pire chose le monde européen a vu (et la révolution qu'il a engagé la laïcité) jusqu'à la dix-huitième siècle. Dans mes yeux cet révolution à détruit le pays et le blessé profondément dont le pays ne se remettra jamais

It really is amazing that blacks can even reproduce with white dna, it truly does amaze me.
Maybe they are the missing link we have been looking for in evolutionary biology.

You really are working hard to earn that sideways france reputation, kys.

maybe theyll raise them evangelical so they wont fall for the traps of the jews and finally end rap

do you know how many people from my 'south american gore' folder come from christian countries?

Classic Indianapolis

Maybe a whitepill for us Fellow frogs
IwAR3zodPlOhgvaN9FYkaD3kAcV17z41bsDU1cfnag4yX2wSIZdd5q5zq45tE
> "The decree creating the file of foreign children is published. A misuse of child protection for migratory control purposes and a historical setback for children's rights". This decree is from the gouvernement

nyahaha o wow

Fuck
mobile.twitter.com/UNICEF_france/status/1090908696153149440?s=19&fbclid=IwAR3zodPlOhgvaN9FYkaD3kAcV17z41bsDU1cfnag4yX2wSIZdd5q5zq45tE

Notice how these sjw families NEVER "adopt" a female refugees.

Attached: 601508_576439422367942_1449554015_n.jpg (368x437, 13K)

Is this shit real?? Holyfuck the stupidity of humans amaze me every day!

Attached: 1546850832597.jpg (576x768, 47K)

>what is sarcasm

Attached: you.jpg (1000x667, 145K)

what could possibly go wrong?

Attached: 1542877690415.jpg (1389x1800, 723K)

why is he so sweaty

Lol I wonder how much incontinence those girls suffer from...

who would fuck their daughters then?

I wish American niggers would move to France.

Attached: banal_bananas_.gif (1385x2000, 657K)